Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,670 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

1 hour ago, azax1470 said:

is there a way to setup the "pain" or "punishing" animation for the furnitures dont change every 3 or 5 sec in every scene ?
or is that a bug i have ?

Its normal for you to see one change, and rarely two (so you end up normally with 2 furniture used, or rarely 3).

I've heard of it changing rapidly before, but have never known the cause. It's essentially in the hands of the Skyrim engine to go right or wrong. Possibly its an install issue. Possibly you have a corrupt save due to breaking the Golden Rule

To check for the corrupt save possibility (this can be done in 5mins):

1. Just as a test, start a new game (really a new one, with the new button)
  2. Use the MCM Misc Tab, Skip Initial Story. Now you have the Love Shout and can get Nocturnal to show up
  3. You could also set the MCM settings on the Encounters tab to only do Pain is Pleasure, and increase the chance to 100

If the problem is now no longer re-created, you know its a corrupt save. If DOES recreate, you know its not the save, and must be an install issue. Note that if you find you have a corrupt save, you should expect many other problems to eventually reveal themselves. 

Edited by VirginMarie
18 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Its normal for you to see one change, and rarely two (so you end up normally with 2 furniture used, or rarely 3).

I've heard of it changing rapidly before, but have never known the cause. It's essentially in the hands of the Skyrim engine to go right or wrong. Possibly its an install issue. Possibly you have a corrupt save due to breaking the Golden Rule

To check for the corrupt save possibility (this can be done in 5mins):

1. Just as a test, start a new game (really a new one, with the new button)
  2. Use the MCM Misc Tab, Skip Initial Story. Now you have the Love Shout and can get Nocturnal to show up
  3. You could also set the MCM settings on the Encounters tab to only do Pain is Pleasure, and increase the chance to 100

If the problem is now no longer re-created, you know its a corrupt save. If DOES recreate, you know its not the save, and must be an install issue. Note that if you find you have a corrupt save, you should expect many other problems to eventually reveal themselves. 

Thx for the answer :)
My save is indeed corrupt. But when i start a new game and want to load it, the save is also corrupt even if i did nothing on it. Btw Nocturnal shows up but dont forcegreet PC.
It didnt impact the gamplay anyway so i will keep going like this but i was asking it for my own information. Thx again for your reactivity and your great work on this mod !!

22 minutes ago, azax1470 said:

My save is indeed corrupt. But when i start a new game and want to load it, the save is also corrupt even if i did nothing on it.

Not possible. A new game, if truly a new game, cannot be corrupt until you break the golden rule linked above. If you have problems in a new game, these are installation problems, or true bugs in a mod, or even the vanilla game, or could be you expecting something that is the wrong expectation.

Btw Nocturnal shows up but dont forcegreet PC.

First, don't assume she should always force greet. But in situations where she should (you've not named the situation), or other NPCs  in this mod that should, this is caused by your corrupt save. Your reported symptoms so far are skyrim engine features going wrong, thus is significant corruption. This will be game breaking, eventually leading to quests that can't progress.

It didnt impact the gamplay anyway 

But it WILL impact game play. Many thing are going to be broken. No force greet = quests can't work. Proceeding with a corrupt save is a very bad idea.

8 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Not possible. A new game, if truly a new game, cannot be corrupt until you break the golden rule linked above. If you have problems in a new game, these are installation problems, or true bugs in a mod, or even the vanilla game, or could be you expecting something that is the wrong expectation.

First, don't assume she should always force greet. But in situations where she should (you've not named the situation), or other NPCs  in this mod that should, this is caused by your corrupt save. Your reported symptoms so far are skyrim engine features going wrong, thus is significant corruption. This will be game breaking, eventually leading to quests that can't progress.

But it WILL impact game play. Many thing are going to be broken. No force greet = quests can't work. Proceeding with a corrupt save is a very bad idea.

I mean i will continue my main save with the furniture swap bug (25h gamplay so fare with only this bug 400+mods installed ) all quests are working well, lets see what happen !

Iv'e been playing through Skyrim again and I've finished the Thuum of Strip quest line.  I like the damage armor effect but it would be cooler if after you completed the quest line you received damage armor as a passive buff "or had the option through the MCM menu to have it as that :)".  It only lasts 7 or 8 seconds from what i can see so usually you just end up stripping the enemies with the initial use of the Thuum of Strip and don't get the benefit of damage armor.  A passive buff would be better for hitting things from stealth or far away imo.  The only other thing I had to add was I've noticed that the scenes with the Dragonborn on the spit and her whipping the maidens always ends up with the animation freezing up for me.  I don't know if the trouble is on my end or in the mod itself.  Anyway, thank you as always for reading these posts and if you have any free time to look into anything it would be really appreciated.  Thank you for these cool mods and take care.

Edited by SkyTem
48 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

Iv'e been playing through Skyrim again and I've finished the Thuum of Strip quest line.  I like the damage armor effect but it would be cooler if after you completed the quest line you received damage armor as a passive buff "or had the option through the MCM menu to have it as that :)".  It only lasts 7 or 8 seconds from what i can see so usually you just end up stripping the enemies with the initial use of the Thuum of Strip and don't get the benefit of damage armor.  A passive buff would be better for hitting things from stealth or far away imo.

There's two abilities you learn, the first after just a few word walls are loved, the 2nd after learning all 3 words for the Strip Shout:

• Orgasm Damage Armor Ability - The next occurrence of inflicting damage following an orgasm, will damage armor, stripping it from your victim
  • Strip Damage Armor Ability - Inflicting damage for a random period of time (the period while you see a aura from the shout on the NPC), following use of Thu'um of Strip, will damage armor, stripping it from your victim, one piece at a time.

A Dibella Lily tattoo will appear on your butt when either of theses abilities is active (unless butt tats are turned off in MCM).

I think a perma version of Strip Damage Armor Ability would make it too OP, plus take away from the idea that its got anything to do with the Strip Shout. You need to use the shout! :P  But I will look into making that period of time that it's active, last longer.... or maybe make you do more "work" to earn that :D

48 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

The only other thing I had to add was I've noticed that the scenes with the Dragonborn on the spit and her whipping the maidens always ends up with the animation freezing up for me.  I don't know if the trouble is on my end or in the mod itself.  Anyway, thank you as always for reading these posts and if you have any free time to look into anything it would be really appreciated.  Thank you for these cool mods and take care.

The trouble is on your end. Try walking through each step in Troubleshooting #3.

That sounds like a animations problem in general as the two scenes you named have nothing in common other than using animations. I think you will eventually see more animation problems in other scenes too.

Lively Lungs & Delayed Orgasm: Virgin Nipple Toys make you multi-orgasmic causing Lively Lungs (breast size oscillation).

This feature unfortunately does not harmonize with BHUNP-SMP for me. Shortly after the tits change their size again and again, SMP starts to flicker strongly and only stops again when I deactivate it.
Is there any way to optionally disable this? Would prefer to play with SMP enabled...

- Shout Like a Virgin SE 8.1

3 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

This feature unfortunately does not harmonize with BHUNP-SMP for me. Shortly after the tits change their size again and again, SMP starts to flicker strongly and only stops again when I deactivate it.
Is there any way to optionally disable this? Would prefer to play with SMP enabled...

- Shout Like a Virgin SE 8.1

Set the lively lungs chances to 0% in the Toys Framework menu.

8 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

I tested it with SE BHUNP and works. When you say BHUNP-SMP, I guess you are talking about the BHUNP in LE? The flickering might be coming from VRAM overloading, not sure, but there could be different results with different setups.

Edited by VirginMarie
6 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

Shouldn't there possibly be a different animation for the bodyguard?

I'd probably use one if I found one and got permission to use it. This animation was not made for this purpose, so just think of it as he's waving his hand near you, to magically put the piercings on! I can't make my own animations. Would be dangerous if I could, I'd make crazy innocent things! :D 

Maybe you are referring more to the alignment of the animation? This is non-precise for that scene because there's too much going on... Placement of the table, and un-even surfaces will make it vary lots. Its not because he's male. It might be possible to improve alignment in the future.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I tested it with SE BHUNP and works. When you say BHUNP-SMP, I guess you are talking about the BHUNP in LE? The flickering might be coming from VRAM overloading, not sure, but there could be different results with different setups.

I use the SE with BHUNP and HDT-SMP. But with the constant change of breast size, the SMP could no longer keep up and started flickering wildly.
But thanks to the tip from mercplatypus, I was able to turn off the function and now have no more problems.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I'd probably use one if I found one and got permission to use it. This animation was not made for this purpose, so just think of it as he's waving his hand near you, to magically put the piercings on! I can't make my own animations. Would be dangerous if I could, I'd make crazy innocent things! :D 

Maybe you are referring more to the alignment of the animation? This is non-precise for that scene because there's too much going on... Placement of the table, and un-even surfaces will make it vary lots. Its not because he's male. It might be possible to improve alignment in the future.

Too bad, would have been an interesting animation. But yes, some animations in the mod are indeed a bit below the possibilities, unfortunately. Mostly too quiet, too little movement.
For example, when the dragonblood is fucked by the waterfall or wordwall machine, she should go wild in ecstasy.
And the "peniscollision" is missing there, but I haven't figured out how to include them myself.

But so far a very nice mod :)

6 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

Too bad, would have been an interesting animation. But yes, some animations in the mod are indeed a bit below the possibilities, unfortunately. Mostly too quiet, too little movement.
For example, when the dragonblood is fucked by the waterfall or wordwall machine, she should go wild in ecstasy.
And the "peniscollision" is missing there, but I haven't figured out how to include them myself.

But so far a very nice mod :)

Are you a skilled animation author, offering to make new ones?  *giggles innocently*

22 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Are you a skilled animation author, offering to make new ones?  *giggles innocently*

Unfortunately not, I would first have to grow into it. But well, something like Get Stripped is not quite sooo difficult. That's why they seem a bit rough-motored in parts, but it's basically already enough.

49 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

Unfortunately not, I would first have to grow into it. But well, something like Get Stripped is not quite sooo difficult. That's why they seem a bit rough-motored in parts, but it's basically already enough.

I've always been tempted to spend time on learning to animate, or make meshes, or make textures, or be a proper expert in Bodyslide, but I choose not to, because if I did, I'd not have any time left to be doing the implementing and scripting parts.

24 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I've always been tempted to spend time on learning to animate, or make meshes, or make textures, or be a proper expert in Bodyslide, but I choose not to, because if I did, I'd not have any time left to be doing the implementing and scripting parts.

So far, that hasn't been on my priority list either. With Skyrim, I'm currently limited to translations and minor modifications that can be done with xEdit. Assign special clothes to NPCs, small changes in serveral Mods and own clothes.esps 
At some point I have to deal with CK and scripting. Would like to write smaller mods with dialogs, sequences and sex scenes.

But I think we are getting off topic :D

23 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

There's two abilities you learn, the first after just a few word walls are loved, the 2nd after learning all 3 words for the Strip Shout:

• Orgasm Damage Armor Ability - The next occurrence of inflicting damage following an orgasm, will damage armor, stripping it from your victim
  • Strip Damage Armor Ability - Inflicting damage for a random period of time (the period while you see a aura from the shout on the NPC), following use of Thu'um of Strip, will damage armor, stripping it from your victim, one piece at a time.

A Dibella Lily tattoo will appear on your butt when either of theses abilities is active (unless butt tats are turned off in MCM).

I think a perma version of Strip Damage Armor Ability would make it too OP, plus take away from the idea that its got anything to do with the Strip Shout. You need to use the shout! :P  But I will look into making that period of time that it's active, last longer.... or maybe make you do more "work" to earn that :D

The trouble is on your end. Try walking through each step in Troubleshooting #3.

That sounds like a animations problem in general as the two scenes you named have nothing in common other than using animations. I think you will eventually see more animation problems in other scenes too.

For the damage armor ability were you thinking maybe the effect could last 30 seconds but have the level 3 Thuum of Strip get a 30 second cool-down in exchange?  The damage armor ability is strong, but it does take awhile to get "8 word walls plus the starter quests is a lot".  That Kind of balances it out imo :).

Edited by SkyTem
11 minutes ago, SkyTem said:

For the damage armor ability were you thinking maybe the effect could last 30 seconds but have the level 3 Thuum of Strip get a 30 second cool-down in exchange?  The damage armor ability is strong, but it does take awhile to get "8 word walls plus the starter quests is a lot".  That Kind of balances it out imo :).

whip-eliza-dushku.gif

Should the Fill-Her-Up mod and the inflation framework be ok here?  I saw your notes on Defeat and the various undeath mods conflicting in certain circumstances.  I will be sur to use the either/or strategy there.  I started up a test on a fresh game and had some unusual environmental effects.  Is it possible to darken the entire game after a few hours of play? I removed darker nights and darker dungeons to no avail.  This is a typical afternoon shot after a few hours into the game on the steps to Dragonsreach by the lantern at the top of the steps.  I did traverse across to Solitude first after starting the game escaping the abandoned prison cell.  While making the way back to crank up the MQ I stumbled on to an eerie game state.  Think I will gradually figure out the cause, no matter.  Anyone have anything similar?ScreenShot33.png.e2d02c79230ddaadcb2017deacad12c8.png

Edited by KGRam
Possible troubleshooting Info: I had issues since the Installation Test did not work. It was not clear as to what caused it to finally run a clean Installation Test, but it did after I removed a few mods. I noticed also, made few tweaks in MCM as well.

Hi Freinds, I need a help for the first quest (I looked in the FAQ etc but I didn't find what I was looking)

Spoiler

FIRST VIRGIN QUEST

All okay for first encounter after the first shout, the toys, the video etc and even the continuation during the game, no problem.

I have completed the quest of CLAVUS VILE & BARBUS.: I have  recovered the axe but when I consign the axe at Vile (I dont kill Barbus) and the "Vile Quest "end", nothing happens with noctunarl (Vile quest end normally without problem)

I explain better:

- after the nd of "vile quest" the Virgin quest list upgrade with "you have make friendship with 1 daedreas" (or similar words...)

- I worship the noctunarl (near the statue of Vile), the Noctunarl appears but nothing happens, no more quests, no chanches toys etc etc nothing

- With this noctunarl I can talk but the only options is "You want dance with me?", nothing more...

note: I even haved press the options in MCM "reset player status" but nothing happens, always the unique options when talk with Noctunarl is "dance with me" anche even if I "wait" long long time nothing happens automatically, either if I don't dance with noctunarl or if I dance with it, if I talk with noctunarl or not.. etc etc

how can I proceed further in the quest "virgin training"? Thanks ?

7 hours ago, KGRam said:

Should the Fill-Her-Up mod and the inflation framework be ok here?

Yes.

7 hours ago, KGRam said:

I started up a test on a fresh game

What does "fresh game" mean? Toys, when used for the first time (first time you introduce into your load order) requires a new game like any esm. If you did not press the "new" button and start a true new game, almost anything can go wrong.

All troubleshooting is best done by starting with a new game, so that you rule out the save.

Possible troubleshooting Info: I had issues since the Installation Test did not work. It was not clear as to what caused it to finally run a clean Installation Test, but it did after I removed a few mods. I noticed also, made few tweaks in MCM as well.

Installation test is a big clue here... It failed, thus you have a installation issue or corrupt save. Corrupt save would be from either not starting a new game, or breaking the golden rule SINCE starting the new game. For example when removing those few mods, you must start a new game.

1. Rule out the save with a new game.
  2. Use both installation tests... the one in this mod, and the one in Toys. Use Troubleshooting #3 if the installation test fails
  3. Look at mods that effect lighting, starting with ENB if there is lighting issue

7 hours ago, KGRam said:

and had some unusual environmental effects.  Is it possible to darken the entire game after a few hours of play?

Never seen it myself. Most likely cause I would think is enb install issues (if not just that the save is corrupt).

This mod does have a "light" coming from the halo or horns, which you can try turning off. Can turn off with the hot key, or by disabling the halo and/or horns.

If none of this helps you, best to attach your papyrus log for me to look at. Grab the log for a game session where you... load the save that has an issue... run both installation tests... exit to desktop... grab the log. "How to get your log" is FAQ #12

Edited by VirginMarie
6 hours ago, darthnoldor said:

Hi Freinds, I need a help for the first quest (I looked in the FAQ etc but I didn't find what I was looking)

Hide contents

FIRST VIRGIN QUEST

All okay for first encounter after the first shout, the toys, the video etc and even the continuation during the game, no problem.

I have completed the quest of CLAVUS VILE & BARBUS.: I have  recovered the axe but when I consign the axe at Vile (I dont kill Barbus) and the "Vile Quest "end", nothing happens with noctunarl (Vile quest end normally without problem)

I explain better:

- after the nd of "vile quest" the Virgin quest list upgrade with "you have make friendship with 1 daedreas" (or similar words...)

- I worship the noctunarl (near the statue of Vile), the Noctunarl appears but nothing happens, no more quests, no chanches toys etc etc nothing

- With this noctunarl I can talk but the only options is "You want dance with me?", nothing more...

note: I even haved press the options in MCM "reset player status" but nothing happens, always the unique options when talk with Noctunarl is "dance with me" anche even if I "wait" long long time nothing happens automatically, either if I don't dance with noctunarl or if I dance with it, if I talk with noctunarl or not.. etc etc

how can I proceed further in the quest "virgin training"? Thanks ?

"the Noctunarl appears but nothing happens"

You've been very precise on the point you reached, which is great. There's only 2 things that I can think of that could go wrong if you worship at this point, and Nocturnal appears but does not force greet you....

1.  You are still in combat
  2.  Corrupt save

Stuck in combat makes little sense because you have cleared the area, and gone away for the axe, and come back. But we need to rule this out. In console type KillAll before you worship. DO NOT killall with Nocturnal present, you will put her in a stuck screwed up state.

If this does not fix it, best to attach your papyrus log for me to look at. Grab the log for a game session where you... load the a save after you worshiped and Nocturnal does not force greet you... run the Installation test in MCM, first tab... exit to desktop... grab the log. Tell me if the installation test succeeds or not too. "How to get your log" is FAQ #12