Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,672 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It could be a rare-ish scenario where my logic is wrong, and needs to be fixed. I've added this to my list of things to look into for taking this mod out of beta.

The other possibility is that you are running on a corrupt save. If, just as an example, you started using Toys without starting a new game (which is a requirement), your save is now corrupt. There's many ways to corrupt your save, as in the Golden Rule.

Your log does not give any info on why the Enchantment Tome does not work, it indeed just, well, shows nothing happened.

But your log shows that you very likely have a corrupt save. Is has a total of over 600 errors during startup. These are tell tale signs of removing mods mid playthrough, which breaks the Golden Rule. See details in the spoiler. Its normal to have a couple dozen of these errors that are meaningless, having no harm (they are produced by mods using soft dependencies). But I don't think this is your case. None of these errors are form SLaVE or Toys, but a corrupt save can effect any other mod in use. The errors are symptoms of the things that lead to a corrupt save, rather than evidence its corrupt.

It's a big ask, but if you do end up starting a new game to clear that up, I'd love to know if the problem with the tome still reoccurs. 

Reveal hidden contents

346 Cannot open store... example:
[07/18/2021 - 08:22:40PM] Cannot open store for class "NeiLetter", missing file?

173 ERROR... example:
[07/18/2021 - 08:22:35PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslExtraVoicesAlias to SexLabExtraVoices (3F00189E) because their base types do not match

140 warning... example:
[07/18/2021 - 08:23:07PM] warning: Property SSv3_HirelingApproaching on script SSv3HirelingRecurringAlias attached to alias HirelingRecurring on quest SSv2NPCs (4E000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

There's an easy test to confirm or deny that this is a corrupt save:

1. Count your errors like I've done, in a current log (you'd need any editor that can count phrases). You can just use my count
  2. Start a new game, just as a test. Let it finish start up, so give it a few minutes. Than make a save
  3. Now restart your game and load the save, so you get a fresh log from using your first save. Shut it down
  4. Now count your errors from the new game's first save
    • If the first count and the 2nd count are the same, you don't have a corrupt save, its just a bunch of mods that are not healthy in the first place.
    • If the counts are different, your save is corrupt. I'm expecting that in your case, the difference will be in the hundreds.

I must say, if you do have a corrupt save its impact on you is very minimal for this mod because you've advanced far into the mod. I'd not blame you if you don't want to bother starting a new game. The thing is... corrupt saves creep... their evilness slips in slowly.

I think FAQ #14 covers this. You are expecting more Daedra quests, but you are done, there are no more. All you described is behaving normally.

Firstly thank you for your fantastic support of the mod, I have never met any modder that would answer users' query like you do.

Following your instruction I started a new save, waited for things to initialise until messages stopped, save then load save again so some mods can initialise properly. After saving again I restarted my game and loaded the same save, then exited the game again once the messages stopped after loading the save to get the log. I have attached the log in case you want to double check, however it seems like there is no significant discrepancies between errors counts...for the log of the new save I have:

346 "Cannot open store" hits

170 "ERROR:" hits 

137 "warning:" hits

These numbers as you can see as are similar to those of the log of my current save - so it might be more of a result of me having 446 mods (402 plugins) installed for my game.

To be sure I did remove a few mods in my current playthrough, however I was aware of the potential problem and only removed relatively trivial mods like facelight SE and some clothing mods, my save was always cleaned using fallrim tools after removing the mods. So it might be possible that my save is still corrupted but the corruption doesn't manifest itself in the log error counts? I will be sure to let you know if the enchantment tome problem still persists if I ever got to that point in a new save.

As for the no quest issue, thanks for pointing me to the FAQ, sorry I just assumed that we would need to complete all vanilla daedra quests for the mod haha

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by FredOof
1 hour ago, FredOof said:

These numbers as you can see as are similar to those of the log of my current save - so it might be more of a result of me having 446 mods (402 plugins) installed for my game.

Tells me that if you do have problems from corrupt save, its minor... not escalating quickly. However since you do have differences in those numbers, its not static, thus the save is corrupt.

1 hour ago, FredOof said:

To be sure I did remove a few mods in my current playthrough, however I was aware of the potential problem and only removed relatively trivial mods like facelight SE and some clothing mods, my save was always cleaned using fallrim tools after removing the mods. So it might be possible that my save is still corrupted but the corruption doesn't manifest itself in the log error counts? I will be sure to let you know if the enchantment tome problem still persists if I ever got to that point in a new save.

Removing even one trivial mod mid-playthrough still leaves the load order changed, so now any mod using soft dependency (there's lots on LL but Toys and SLaVE don't use soft dep), can break, and then effect other mods. Small trivial versus big huge, that makes no difference, the index of each mod after the one removed has changed. Fallrim tools help, sometimes, but it removes the symptoms, not the cause. No tool can remove the cause, only not breaking the Golden Rule. Bottom line, you do have a corrupt save, because you did remove mods mid-playthough. 

43 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Tells me that if you do have problems from corrupt save, its minor... not escalating quickly. However since you do have differences in those numbers, its not static, thus the save is corrupt.

Removing even one trivial mod mid-playthrough still leaves the load order changed, so now any mod using soft dependency (there's lots on LL but Toys and SLaVE don't use soft dep), can break, and then effect other mods. Small trivial versus big huge, that makes no difference, the index of each mod after the one removed has changed. Fallrim tools help, sometimes, but it removes the symptoms, not the cause. No tool can remove the cause, only not breaking the Golden Rule. Bottom line, you do have a corrupt save, because you did remove mods mid-playthough. 

Alright I will take note of that, thanks

1 hour ago, Zelzone said:

Everything is great,just a very small problem maybe could fix it?(the “virginstorymain” is completed)

That is working as intended. Nocturnal will never stop waiting in the shadows for your voice.

In fact Virgin Training never ends, is a repeating cycle. You have many more objectives that will be appearing in that quest.

On 7/24/2021 at 12:32 AM, HornyElias said:

Can you disable the Word Wall Love?

Sorry somehow I missed seeing this post earlier. No you cannot disable it. But if you press and hold the "advance hot key" (spacebar by default), you can skip though the scene quickly. Same applies to all scenes in SLaVE and Toys.

7 hours ago, ravensm785 said:

word wall and standing stone animation doesnt work, or at least,  it works, but the alignment is totaly messed up, the wall or stand stone proceeds to engage in sex while my character is just standing, then after all of it is done, it ends, 

You've not installed something correctly. You will likely see many other scenes failing.

Most common cause would be FNIS was not generated, or it was but with errors.

1. Run the Installation test in Toys, MCM, Setup tab. If it fails, follow it's instructions
  2. Even if it does not fail, carefully walk through each step in Troubleshooting #3

If that does not solve your problem, I need your papyrus log to help further. The log should cover... startup up the game, load a save close to a word wall or standing stone, let the scene play out, then exit the game and grab the log to attach here. If you need info on how to get the log, its in the Toys or SLaVE FAQs.

yea, iv run fnis again, only errors is something about zzestrus and to many animations, iv also re installed xpse..um lol the skeleton,  the only thing i can think of was that i was using a race from another mod, its a base race but for some reason the mod made it playable, anyways, i liked how it looked, i switched my character over to a basic breton, thinking it wasa skeleton compatibility from that altered race??? iv not had the chance to retest as i havent come across another word wall or standing stone, when i do, and if it fails, ill copy the papyrus log, question, what animations is your mod calling? maybe i didnt read it right but it didnt show any as requirments.

the framework / main mod doesnt show any animations as requirments as well, are they part of the mod family?

Edited by ravensm785
40 minutes ago, ravensm785 said:

yea, iv run fnis again, only errors is something about zzestrus and to many animations,

Either of those errors means that some animations were never generated. The case of too many animations is most likely your problem. You can't expect things to work without clearing ANY error from FNIS.

iv also re installed xpse..um lol the skeleton,  the only thing i can think of was that i was using a race from another mod, its a base race but for some reason the mod made it playable, anyways, i liked how it looked, i switched my character over to a basic breton, thinking it wasa skeleton compatibility from that altered race???

Skelton compatibility is key. Race, maybe, I don't know.

iv not had the chance to retest as i havent come across another word wall or standing stone, when i do, and if it fails, ill copy the papyrus log,

You did not say if the in-game "run installation test" fails. If it does, expect problems, no reason to wait for a scene. Also word wall and standing stone is just scratching the surface, you will have many other scenes that fail. No point in showing me the log until you have fixed the FNIS errors and ensure you using the supported skeleton. Cover all the steps in troubleshooting before we mess with a log please.

question, what animations is your mod calling? maybe i didnt read it right but it didnt show any as requirments.

the framework / main mod doesnt show any animations as requirments as well, are they part of the mod family?

Both Toys and SLaVE come with their own animations. SLaVE does also use sexlab in addition, so that is with whatever you choose to install and the requirements does recommend installing multi-actor animation packs.

Toys requirements does mention...

Known Mod Conflict: SexLab - Remove Standard Animations - will break Toy's Spontaneous Orgasm

Edited by VirginMarie

sorry, i should of mentioned that, the in game test passed. ill clear up some animation mods and check fnis again.

zzestrus is a common issue: "Inconsistent mod zzEstrus. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (324) and corresponding behavior file (312)"   i have never been able to figure it out.

like i said, ill clean up some mods and recheck. then when i get an error free fnis, ill post it

Edited by ravensm785
5 hours ago, Vyllenor said:

So, turns out werewolf roar is also a shout

I did not know that lol, although it makes sense. That's a good thing for this mod. Think I tried it a bit with vampire and werewolf years ago but not sure if there's some odd things that can go wrong or not. Id think mostly cosmetic.

5 hours ago, Vyllenor said:

I haven't seen a single dragon this playthrough, but now i have a torch in my ass for being a furry

Serves you right for being a furry!! But wait, why does Nocturnal keep shoving a torch up my ass too?

19 hours ago, cocoyhundana said:

I run into some issue with nocturnal whenever she spawns this happened after she saved me from death

I'm going to need more detail to understand what is happening and what the problem is. From your text and picture there's several things that together don't make much sense...

1. "whenever she spawns"... So is there a problem each time Nocturnal is summoned by your shout? If yes describe the problem.
  2. "this happened after she saved me from death"... So is there a problem when save saves your ass from death? If yes describe the problem.
  3. The picture has the text "Suddenly I lose control...." This means you are having a spontaneous orgasm, which is a feature in Toys, and not related to Nocturnal doing anything, hence I'm confused. So is the problem when you have a spontaneous orgasm? If yes describe the problem
  4. Finally the picture is an odd color. What's up with that? perhaps when you describe the problem from one or more of the above, we can describe how that picture fits into the problem.
Edited by VirginMarie

If you die in the light trap in Nocturnal's domain, you get stuck in an infinite loop.

The light damages even through tgm. You die, Nocturnal tries to save you, but you can't get away fron the light, so you end up dead again. And again. And again.

Also traps after her statue are so annoying

3 hours ago, Vyllenor said:

If you die in the light trap in Nocturnal's domain, you get stuck in an infinite loop.

The light damages even through tgm. You die, Nocturnal tries to save you, but you can't get away fron the light, so you end up dead again. And again. And again.

Also traps after her statue are so annoying

See Troubleshooting #24

The location is part of vanilla Skyrim, not related to this mod.

I'm aware that something needs to be done in case you get caught in the loop, but there is no easy solution. Stay out of the light!

Edited by VirginMarie

Hi @VirginMarie, thanks for the amazing mod! clearly an impressive team effort, too.

Just curious, is there a way to remove the horns and the weird black eyes in devil mode?

I tried looking into MCM, but it's either on me for not finding, or it's not there at all. Found an option for disabling light on the angel halo, se there's that.

Thanks for your time, have a good one!

1 hour ago, Urbinepto said:

Hi @VirginMarie, thanks for the amazing mod! clearly an impressive team effort, too.

Just curious, is there a way to remove the horns and the weird black eyes in devil mode?

I tried looking into MCM, but it's either on me for not finding, or it's not there at all. Found an option for disabling light on the angel halo, se there's that.

Thanks for your time, have a good one!

If you mean "No Naughty Non-Virgin Horns", that option is on the Setup tab.

This mod does not do anything with your eyes. Maybe you are cursed to become a vampire? Otherwise no idea where you are getting weird black eyes.

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE
6 minutes ago, lowhorse said:

When I reported to nocturnal, there were no subtitles when she spoke, and there were no subtitles when I talked to her later

Install issue or corrupt save is most likely cause.

1. You getting dialogue showing for all the other scenes?
  2. What happens if you go back to a an earlier save and try again. Does it recreate?
  3. "there were no subtitles when I talked to her later" - That's very non-specific... Almost sounds like dialogue WAS working and now has stopped? 
  4. Did you uninstall Fus Ro D'oh ? Or it got obliterated by your mod manager?