Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,669 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

1. I'm assuming "animation lock" means the character is locked in place, the player controls cannot be used to move. That correct?

Yes, locked in one of the exhausted positions 

1. What happens if you use the advance hot key (space bar by default) to skip the scene instead of reset in the MCM? Does that end it too?

it made no difference using the spacebar to try skip. i tried opening menus and such after nothing happened for a few min to be sure and in the end i used the MCM Reset option.

1. Have you hacked/modified/patched your Sexlab installation at all? For example the Remove Standard Animations mod, or something else changing the presence of animations normally available?

not that im aware. im not that mod literate beyond the skse install and log enabling in the INI

1. Any errors when you rerun the FNIS build? Have you tried re-running it?

i re-ran it a couple of times before and after when i was trying to get the body slide working properly for the toys. there are two errors for 2 animation packs i have but nothing that seems to interefere

1. Are all animation components installed correctly and up-to-date, such as skeleton? In your case it would have to be something rather subtle. Troubleshooting #3 gives you all the steps to check this. 

as far as im aware im using the most up to date mods for the ones that are still updated that is, i can provide a list if needed

1. Are you getting "animation lock" for anything else? I'd expect you will eventually see it elsewhere, at least for exhausted, unless we solve this.

ive not seen anything before or since the steps. 

Edited by redeemer93
43 minutes ago, redeemer93 said:

1. Any errors when you rerun the FNIS build? Have you tried re-running it?

i re-ran it a couple of times before and after when i was trying to get the body slide working properly for the toys. there are two errors for 2 animation packs i have but nothing that seems to interefere

Often an error in FNIS results in it not finishing building. Its one file it makes, and if that file is not successfully created, it can effect any mod relying on it. You really want FNIS to be error free or you don't proceed with your new game. If you can't solve it, you remove the offending mod. The Consistence check is an expectation if you are even running that, as not all errors from that matter.

Let's say for example, its only some sets of the Exhausted that are "missing/not built", well then that would match with your symptoms. Sets are randomly played, thus, this would explain random cases getting stuck because there's a broken animation it's trying to play.

There's nothing else to go on here and no log. So Id say, see if you can get your FNIS building error free, and watch and see. Wait to do that on a new playthrough if fixing requires removing a mod. You would need to start a new game if you've changed your mod order by removing one. Does not sound like its impacting you much and I know you were just reporting it in case its something I'd be able to use, but in this case its an external factor.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, P0T4T0 said:

Is there any way to turn off Word Wall Love and Standing Stone Love and such? Busy Mode doesn't seem to disable them. I like the mod but these events in particular feel out of place and sometimes start at a bad time.

No. Busy mode is not useful for what you seem to want. It does actually disable the words walls, but the result is not learning the word as its "on hold" not gone. The options are:

• Busy mode: "[ON] Most events are placed on hold. Includes collar effects, NPC greetings, report in enforcement, Nocturnal binding your wrists, and more. Activations will appear as busy. Useful during long scenes from other mods."
  • You can also use the option "Put Story Start On Hold" if you want to delay the quests, but even that won't turn off Word Walls and Standing Stones
  • As with all scenes in SLAVE, you can hold down the advance hot key (spacebar by default) to skip the scene

I think you would prefer that Word Walls and Standing Stones, are just vanilla behavior then? And what else? You said "and such", so what other things? Not saying I can easily do it, but If I look into it, would like to know.

Edited by VirginMarie
16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

No. Busy mode is not useful for what you seem to want. It does actually disable the words walls, but the result is not learning the word as its "on hold" not gone. The options are:

• Busy mode: "[ON] Most events are placed on hold. Includes collar effects, NPC greetings, report in enforcement, Nocturnal binding your wrists, and more. Activations will appear as busy. Useful during long scenes from other mods."
  • You can also use the option "Put Story Start On Hold" if you want to delay the quests, but even that won't turn off Word Walls and Standing Stones
  • As with all scenes in SLAVE, you can hold down the advance hot key (spacebar by default) to skip the scene

I think you would prefer that Word Walls and Standing Stones, are just vanilla behavior then? And what else? You said "and such", so what other things? Not saying I can easily do it, but If I look into it, would like to know.

Yes, I personally would just prefer the vanilla behavior for them. I want to be able to learn shouts and get standing stone bonuses without going through the same sex scene every time. Spacebar does help. I'm only just getting into the mod, so I said "and such" in case there were similar scenes involving other vanilla objects that I don't yet know of. Many thanks if you do look into it.

Edited by P0T4T0
3 hours ago, Arastal said:

So uh not sure if this is a bug or not but for the dragon mound of love quest I went to the word wall it said to go to and I got the shout but nothing happened and my quest marker is still going to the wall

It should play the love scene, give you the shout (which is just the vanilla game doing its job), and clear the map marker. Then you are done until you do another dragon mound (could be just the same dragon mound again).

• Sounds like only problem is not clearing the marker. That correct? Or did it also not play the love scene?
  • What happens if you do another dragon mound? I suspect it will clear the old, give you a new, and probably work next time. Let me know please, we need a bit more info here
  • Which word wall location? Mainly need to know if it was a DLC one which I can see maybe being susceptible. These are random selected from un-used word walls, and I don't think the 3 DLC word walls play the love scene

4 hours ago, P0T4T0 said:

Spacebar does help. I'm only just getting into the mod, so I said "and such" in case there were similar scenes involving other vanilla objects that I don't yet know of. Many thanks if you do look into it.

A similar scene would be this Dragon Mound thing just discussed above :D But in this case you don't have other reasons to go do the mounds.  SLaVE is full of animation scenes that will repeat, and this is the reason for the advance hot key... you can play them for as long or short as you like.

I've had the opposite (sort of) request several times, to make a mod that is JUST the the word walls and standing stones, or make SLaVE able to provide that only, and turn everything else off. So I do already strive to make things as optional as possible. You may eventually discover that you want the Standing Stone scene though, as it will be giving you a rather useful potion :D

Edited by VirginMarie

I got the 2nd word and was rebirthed but i have done some daidric quests but the mods acting like I didn't like i did the razor quest but I cant find a place on the shrine to worship does it matter that I am using wintersun faiths of skyrim because i was able to worship the clavis shrine with wintersun?

Edited by thor192
13 minutes ago, thor192 said:

I got the 2nd word and was rebirthed but i have done some daidric quests but the mods acting like I didn't like i did the razor quest but I cant find a place on the shrine to worship does it matter that I am using wintersun faiths of skyrim because i was able to worship the clavis shrine with wintersun?

• I don't know what razor quest refers to, so not sure where you are 
  • The "lever" is always marked with a map marker, if the quest "Virgin Training" is set active in your journal. If you set it active, do you have a map marker? Does that help?
  • I don't know if wintersun faiths can conflict, all I know is that nobody has yet reported that it does

the razor quest is the merhus dagon quest the deadric prince but its acting like I didnt do that quest so I can't worship his shrine the one in between dimhallow and labyrinthian you said in another post that the quests would count as completed even if we do them before we install the mod but its nor working like that so idk how or where to worship his shrine also my char from the Uchiha mod is a male but the quest started for him how do i disable it?

33 minutes ago, thor192 said:

the razor quest is the merhus dagon quest the deadric prince but its acting like I didnt do that quest so I can't worship his shrine the one in between dimhallow and labyrinthian you said in another post that the quests would count as completed even if we do them before we install the mod but its nor working like that so idk how or where to worship his shrine also my char from the Uchiha mod is a male but the quest started for him how do i disable it?

The Razor quest is not used by SLaVE as a Dendric quest. So this would be your problem.

You must be confused by something that is from another mod. SLaVE might have something in there for its Shrine Love quest, I forget. Try making Shrine Love active (if you have it) and then you will see a map marker, but don't expect it to work like the Dendric series in Virgin Training. This page (the spoiler) might help you, since you can then know which quests belong to SLaVE.

I also don't understand your Uchiha question, probably because it also has nothing to do with SLaVE.

Edited by VirginMarie

is there a way to turn off this mod for 1 char but not all? and how do I get more deadric shrine blessings because I thought i had to do their quests and then worship the shrins but i cant find out where to worship them

Edited by thor192
Just now, thor192 said:

is there a way to turn off this mod for 1 char but not all?

There is only one Player Character in a given save game. So I don't understand this question.

If you are using profiles or something in a mod manger, well, that would have nothing to do with this mod.

SLaVE does have a few options on the Misc Tab. None that turn it off entirely. You can put the quests starting on hold, but this wont stop, for example, the word walls from working.

20 minutes ago, thor192 said:

how do I get more deadric shrine blessings 

Don't confuse Shrine Love quest (gives the Shrine Love Blessing)

... with "earning trust" from Dendric, in the Virgin Training Quest.

This page  might help... the spoilers down below.

Your terminology is not allowing me to understand which quest you are talking about. You need to be far more clear in your problem description in order to help me help you. And you might also be confusing things with a quest from another mod.

I think the key here is to focus on what the objective is, as stated in the quest....

• For Virgin training, what is your current objective? Show me a screen shot if reading it, along the the quest description, does not help you
  • And for Shrine Love, if that is a quest you are also doing.... same thing.... what's does the quest objective say?
Edited by VirginMarie

idk who dendric is I was talking about the daedric princes i just cant spell and it says in the virgin training quest to gain favor from them but idk how i thought it was by doing there quests like i did a daedra's best friend quest for clavicus vile and for the char thing i mean I have a female char save game and a male in another how can i turn off the quest for the make but keep it active for all the other save games is there any option in the mcm to just turn off the quest also how can i get the shrine love quest because i already finished the namira quest before I started this mod

Edited by thor192
16 minutes ago, thor192 said:

idk who dendric is I was talking about the daedric princes i just cant spell and it says in the virgin training quest to gain favor from them but idk how i thought it was by doing there quests like i did a daedra's best friend quest for clavicus vile and for the char thing i mean I have a female char save game and a male in another how can i turn off the quest for the make but keep it active for all the other save games is there any option in the mcm to just turn off the quest also how can i get the shrine love quest because i already finished the namira quest before I started this mod

I have already answered all of this, the very best I can.

Be specific, or use screenshots. Help me to help you.