Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

12 minutes ago, derpykangaroo00 said:

So I cant even start the quests because it says ive been claimed by someone else, so i never get the toys or shouts  or anything and cant continue after shouting the first time.

Well are you indeed claimed by someone else? (i.e. wearing a toy that is restricted from being removed)

My bet is that you have some toys from Toy Story?

If you read the toy's description you will see how you can escape from them. The detail view in the Toys MCM "Worn Toys" will also tell you how you can escape. Or you can "cheat" and use the Toys MCM Misc tab - debug option, to remove toys.

Then you can shout again, and Nocturnal will be happy to own your ass :P

Or do you have something else going on? Maybe a Devious Device?

EDIT: And one more possibility... see this post. The last person who had your problem, actually had an install issue.

Edited by VirginMarie
On 5/28/2021 at 12:26 AM, VirginMarie said:

Updated Bodyslide Packages Released - SE Only

Bodyslide packages for each SE body have been released - Many Improvements including better support for the pregnancy slider

• The Nocturnal Robe has known issues for SE BHUNP and SE UNP and this has not changed or improved. Its good enough for Nocturnal to wear as she's ghostly thus her effects camouflage it, but don't bother using it on your PC until we can replace it in a future release

Thanks ❤️

I can't get it to start. It shows up in the MCM menu, where I can select it and even change options and stuff, the "N" status button works and responds, but the mod never starts. No popup message upon shouting, no courier and "Run Installation Test" does not lead to a crash or anything, but nothing happens.

I have installed TOYS, Fus Ro D'oh, etc as well as built the toys in bodyslide.

Edit: Forgot to mention one thing: I also get an "awaiting your Thum message" upon loading a game. As in even after having shouted after installing the mod then saving and loading that save.

Edited by Starfire12
Forgot to mention something
3 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I can't get it to start. It shows up in the MCM menu, where I can select it and even change options and stuff, the "N" status button works and responds, but the mod never starts. No popup message upon shouting, no courier and "Run Installation Test" does not lead to a crash or anything, but nothing happens.

When Run Installation Test fails, in any manner, its a guaranteed installation problem and you should not expect much to work. 

1. When you installed Toys for the first time, its a requirement that you start a new game. Did you? If not, that's your problem, or at least a major contributor, as you could still have other issues
  2. When the Installation Test fails, it says to use TroubleShooting #3. Did you? Even if you did, take another very detailed walk through of the steps there
  3. Check this just in case. I don't think its your case
  4. Make sure you don't have a corrupt save. #1 is about that, but there's other ways to corrupt your save. See "Golden Rule" under TroubleShooting

If none of that helps, please share your Papyrus Log with me. There's a "how to" FAQ for that (same link above) if you need it. Please get a very specific log like this...

• Start a new game, just for testing, you are not going to save it
  • Make sure Verbose Log is on (first tab in the SLaVE MCM). Also make sure Toys Log Level is Verbose (Toys MCM last tab)
  • Run the Installation Test & give it a minute to fail
  • now exit the game and grab the log for me. The whole thing

If during that procedure the installation test does not fail, you've now pretty much proven the save you are using is corrupt, and that things are otherwise installed correctly. The inverse is true if it fails.

I have installed TOYS, Fus Ro D'oh, etc as well as built the toys in bodyslide.

Bodyslide is for cosmetic fit of toys on your body only. A problem here will suck but cannot impact the quest starting, or the Installation test.

Edit: Forgot to mention one thing: I also get an "awaiting your Thum message" upon loading a game. As in even after having shouted after installing the mod then saving and loading that save.

Awaiting your Thum message is just the mod's "I'm here" message. You will always get it and this is good. Nocturnal is ALWAYS awaiting your Thum, so she can torment your ass :P

Edited by VirginMarie

mind telling me if theres a fix to player forcegreeting themselves? i got a forcegreet by myself every few minute. i think this mod is the likeliest suspect because of "fresh cherries are the sweetest" part. 

there the picture is my reasoning. im pretty sure i did everything correctly because rn im progressing through the temple no problem and i click installation test and everything work as intended.

image.png

sorry that was a false alarm. still happen without this mod :( ..

but its appreciated if you can give me idea on why can the player forcegreet themselves.. i mean how does it even makes sense

ScreenShot12.png

Edited by skullgirls_
problem not related to the forum
1 hour ago, skullgirls_ said:

sorry that was a false alarm. still happen without this mod :( ..

but its appreciated if you can give me idea on why can the player forcegreet themselves.. i mean how does it even makes sense

Technically you can't force greet yourself. You'd need to explain what that even means.

Perhaps you mean there is no NPC, yet dialogue has started? If that's the case, it could be an invisible NPC, and its a normal force greet. The dialogue text involved of course is a clue. I don't recognize the dialogue in the pic. You've not explained what led you to thinking it's this mod.

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

When Run Installation Test fails, in any manner, its a guaranteed installation problem and you should not expect much to work. 

1. When you installed Toys for the first time, its a requirement that you start a new game. Did you? If not, that's your problem, or at least a major contributor, as you could still have other issues

I did not start a new game. But I was not running an older version of Toys or anything. Or do you mean that a new game is required if you've never ran Toys before at all? I never heard of any mod requiring that. Most prefer if you wait until after the Helgen introduction. Neither the Shout Like a Virgin Evolved installation guide or the Toys installation guide mention them not working for an ongoing game either. In the FAQ you even explicitly answer "Must I start a new game to use this mod?" with a "No".

Anyway if you confirm that it's not a clean save thing, but new game even on a fresh install, then that must be the issue. Thanks for your fast reply.

14 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

I did not start a new game. But I was not running an older version of Toys or anything. Or do you mean that a new game is required if you've never ran Toys before at all? I never heard of any mod requiring that. Most prefer if you wait until after the Helgen introduction. Neither the Shout Like a Virgin Evolved installation guide or the Toys installation guide mention them not working for an ongoing game either. In the FAQ you even explicitly answer "Must I start a new game to use this mod?" with a "No".

Anyway if you confirm that it's not a clean save thing, but new game even on a fresh install, then that must be the issue. Thanks for your fast reply.

I've actually tried very hard to be clear on the complicated topic of a new game. Please help me make it better if you have a suggestion.

It's not this mod that needs a new game, it's Toys.

The install instructions for this mod has this...

1.png

The change log has this at the top...

• If you are using Toys Framework for the first time, you must start a new game. See Toys FAQ #4 for more detail

22 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

I never heard of any mod requiring that.

It's common. Toys is an ESM. Any ESM/framework, needs it, installing for the first time. DD for example, has needed it each time it has major upgrade. This is because you have no choice but to break the golden rule. An ESM cannot be added to the end of your load order.

27 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

In the FAQ you even explicitly answer "Must I start a new game to use this mod?" with a "No".

Here's the FAQ you reference. The topic is "I've already completed some/all Daedric quests...."

No, you don't need a new game, not for that reason.

1.png

17 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I've actually tried very hard to be clear on the complicated topic of a new game. Please help me make it better if you have a suggestion.

It's not this mod that needs a new game, it's Toys.

I'd suggest just mentioning that for the SLAVE install instructions. I'd never heard of Toys before and I'm guessing others also wont have used it before finding your mod here and install them together. So in the SLAVE install instructions "1. Make sure you've met the Requirements listed above." You could add: "Please note that if you were not already running Toys before, that it requires a new game to work even though SLAVE itself doesn't."

Anyway, since I've not played in months I had actually planned on starting a new game soon. I was just hoping to test some mods I consider adding during my ongoing game before doing so. So with new game in mind I'd like to ask you for related advice: Toys seems to be an interesting alternative to DD from what I can see and since DCL is the only mod I'm running that requires it, I'm considering dropping it for my next game and running Toys only. So: Are there any other Toys-dependent mods besides SLAVE you can recommend?

2 minutes ago, dahmahjer said:

I'm having trouble trying to get my character to lose her virgin status. I unlocked the anal and vaginal chastity items and had sex with many NPCs, but she just isn't losing her virginity?

You loose virginity if:

• you wear no toy that blocks vaginal - check for toys worn in the Toys MCM Worn Toys tab... for example maybe you have a vaginal plug. If you click on toy there to see details, it tells you if there's anything it blocks
  • a sexlab scene plays that has an animation tagged vaginal  -OR-  a special SLaVE scene plays such as the Lily guys, the impassionate waterfall, and others

Are you meeting these 2 conditions?

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

You loose virginity if:

• you wear no toy that blocks vaginal - check for toys worn in the Toys MCM Worn Toys tab... for example maybe you have a vaginal plug. If you click on toy there to see details, it tells you if there's anything it blocks
  • a sexlab scene plays that has an animation tagged vaginal  -OR-  a special SLaVE scene plays such as the Lily guys, the impassionate waterfall, and others

Are you meeting these 2 conditions?

Yeah I'm meeting both conditions. Still doesn't work for me.

4 hours ago, dahmahjer said:

Not much to go on here, unless we can get to a very specific case, recreating, and then getting your papyrus log. I can give you more detail on how we might go about doing that if needed, but first, lets check the high level things for a healthy installation...

1. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game?
  2. Do the installation tests in both Toys and SLaVE succeed? For SLaVE its on the first tab. For Toys is on the Setup tab
  3. Check this just in case. I don't think its your case
  4. Make sure you don't have a corrupt save. #1 is about that, but there's other ways to corrupt your save. See "Golden Rule" under TroubleShooting
14 hours ago, dahmahjer said:

Do you have Sexlab Separate Orgasms installed? If so, you must enable the "Sexlab Always Orgasm" option. SLaVE doesn't (and I'm told, won't) support the new orgasm event that SLSO sends, so it needs the vanilla orgasm that option adds as a compatibility measure.

4 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Do you have Sexlab Separate Orgasms installed? If so, you must enable the "Sexlab Always Orgasm" option. SLaVE doesn't (and I'm told, won't) support the new orgasm event that SLSO sends, so it needs the vanilla orgasm that option adds as a compatibility measure.

That worked. Thank you both for helping!

The non-virgin horns are floating above my head, I have built (bodyslide) everything and all the toys work perfectly, just the horns are floating and are maybe backwards...? Any fix, I couldn't find any bodyslide files for the horns (I might be dumb).

Spoiler

427856289_SkyrimSpecialEdition6_7_20214_25_56AM.png.bdbe8e508a261946cdb592d4673602ff.png1182066102_SkyrimSpecialEdition6_7_20214_26_34AM.png.7e72f98754b5ddf1c663367aaae605f9.png

6 minutes ago, TheDevilKing said:

The non-virgin horns are floating above my head, I have built (bodyslide) everything and all the toys work perfectly, just the horns are floating and are maybe backwards...? Any fix, I couldn't find any bodyslide files for the horns (I might be dumb).

Working as intended. The horns are ethereal / ghostly. In some light you will see they attach to the head. Also could be you have an enb that changes that look a bit. This is only in SE. Maybe you expected the old LE ones?

Also, If I'm seeing correctly, the gag is making the mouth open too much. The next release for Toys has a feature where you will be able to adjust mouth opening in the MCM and fix that.

Edited by VirginMarie
37 minutes ago, TheDevilKing said:

Yea, you are correct, I didn't even notice that. And the floating horn is not due to my enb, I turned it off and it was still floating, I guess I will remove the horn (MCM). I really liked the light from it, tho.

I will probably revert to the non-ghostly version of these horns in the next release. You are not the first person to dislike them.

So... IDK if I have setup something wrong (I don't think I have), but the "we can't resist ourselves" effect from the dibella body piercings is making male NPCs to use female animations, it's pretty funny :P
I have 2 animation packs installed (ZaZ and Billy, FNIS PCEA2 too if you count that)

Dick warning:

Spoiler

1741894959_SkyrimSpecialEdition6_8_20211_56_13AM.png.78cbc3b1048b517c8aea8f06aacbd3e5.png1881853728_SkyrimSpecialEdition6_8_20211_56_22AM.png.155c8429179e77503f3d4c12d57196a8.png

13 minutes ago, TheDevilKing said:

So... IDK if I have setup something wrong (I don't think I have), but the "we can't resist ourselves" effect from the dibella body piercings is making male NPCs to use female animations, it's pretty funny :P
I have 2 animation packs installed (ZaZ and Billy, FNIS PCEA2 too if you count that)

Its working as intended. Yes it will use female animations on males sometimes.

SLaVE is not using sexlab, or any packs you installed for sexlab, its playing them itself, via Toys, for the cases of self-love. This is for speed. Can't resist ourselves, Love Shout (word 1), and some other self-love cases, including the the Toys Spontaneous orgasm, play from animations that come with Toys, and there's only so much control I have on what animations it picks so I've used animations that I thought look ok for both sexes. You called it funny, lets to with that. :D