Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,672 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

I'm curious to know if Nocturnal and her robes are compatible with bodyslide.  I'm not too fussy about which body they use, I have started using Sairion's 'obody' to sort of randomize them all, but Nocturnal has appeared with a different shape than any of my presets, and when I wear the robes she gave me I get her shape instead of my own.  I only want to know if it's supposed to be that way or if I broke it (I break things a lot!)

Edited by ramseyazad
30 minutes ago, ramseyazad said:

I'm curious to know if Nocturnal and her robes are compatible with bodyslide.  I'm not too fussy about which body they use, I have started using Sairion's 'obody' to sort of randomize them all, but Nocturnal has appeared with a different shape than any of my presets, and when I wear the robes she gave me I get her shape instead of my own.  I only want to know if it's supposed to be that way or if I broke it (I break things a lot!)

It's supposed to be that way. Any main body armor/clothing (i.e. in slot 32), needs to supply the body with the item. I wish it was not so, but it is.

37 minutes ago, isaactevess1 said:

Good evening. One of me doesn't have pony boots while transporting a Nocturnal?

I don't understand the question.

But I can tell you that neither Toys nor SLaVE have pony boots. It DOES have the very sexy Bitch Boots instead. :D

8 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I don't understand the question.

But I can tell you that neither Toys nor SLaVE have pony boots. It DOES have the very sexy Bitch Boots instead. :D

During the transport of the Nocturnal, these boots do not work either. Just bare feet ((((

Edited by isaactevess1
34 minutes ago, isaactevess1 said:

During the transport of the Nocturnal, these boots do not work either. Just bare feet ((((

Thank you. I will look into into it. The Carty Duty feature is incomplete and listed in the known issues section. If you are using SE, it barely works at all, and can be expected.

17 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It's supposed to be that way. Any main body armor/clothing (i.e. in slot 32), needs to supply the body with the item. I wish it was not so, but it is.

Ok glad I didn't mess anything up.  I finally got spit-roasted for the first time this morning!  This is definitely on the list of things I never thought I'd say.  It's really fun that this seems integrated into Skyrim gameplay, and not just kind of random interludes.  I have been across skyrim and back trying to get that dang gag off so I could interact with npcs easier.  I'd even hazard to say putting the player in the conflict between daedra in SLaVe is more interesting that the regular, 'do my thing, get my stuff' quests the daedra have for you.  there are now real consequences if I want to whore it up to buy a house or spell books, or even if a battle goes badly and sl-defeat takes over, although that shout works quite well when things get sticky.  thanks again for the fun!

18 minutes ago, ramseyazad said:

Ok glad I didn't mess anything up.  I finally got spit-roasted for the first time this morning!  This is definitely on the list of things I never thought I'd say.  It's really fun that this seems integrated into Skyrim gameplay, and not just kind of random interludes.  I have been across skyrim and back trying to get that dang gag off so I could interact with npcs easier.  I'd even hazard to say putting the player in the conflict between daedra in SLaVe is more interesting that the regular, 'do my thing, get my stuff' quests the daedra have for you.  there are now real consequences if I want to whore it up to buy a house or spell books, or even if a battle goes badly and sl-defeat takes over, although that shout works quite well when things get sticky.  thanks again for the fun!

*grins innocently, like a virgin*

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Shout Like a Virgin Evolved v8.05 has released20210620211439_1.jpg

• Makes use of Toys new Buffs feature
  • When Nocturnal gets pissed that you lost your virginly, or you looked at her funny, and locks your wrists, she now will now randomly use a wrists toy from any Toy Box installed... things like locked irons, armbinders, and yokes
  • ... and more... See Change Log

There appears to be a minor conflict/problem when using both this mod (SLaVE) and Sangune's Debauchery+ (SD+). With SD+ installed the shrine to Dibella in Morvunskar is toppled to the ground and replaced with a statue of Sanguine, and interacting with the shrine to Dibella does not progress the 'Shrine Love' quest, it just grants the regular buffs/boons. 

If anyone else runs into the same issue, as of SLaVE v8.04 and 8.05, opening the console and running:

SetStage 13058348 40 or maybe not (see reply below)

Will successfully progress the 'Shrine Love' quest.

ScreenShot3.jpg

Edited by CaptainOfTheGravyTrain
3 hours ago, CaptainOfTheGravyTrain said:

There appears to be a minor conflict/problem when using both this mod (SLaVE) and Sangune's Debauchery+ (SD+). With SD+ installed the shrine to Dibella in Morvunskar is toppled to the ground and replaced with a statue of Sanguine, and interacting with the shrine to Dibella does not progress the 'Shrine Love' quest, it just grants the regular buffs/boons. 

If anyone else runs into the same issue, as of SLaVE v8.04 and 8.05, opening the console and running:

SetStage 13058348 40

Will successfully progress the 'Shrine Love' quest.

Captain, both mods (SLaVE and SD+) modify that vanilla shrine. You need to either patch the record so that both mods' edits are carried forward (you can do this in xEdit - Wrye Bash might also fix it but I cannot guarantee it), or you need to load SLaVE after SD+ so that its edits take priority. 

Because SLaVE uses a lot of vanilla locations and assets, there's always a risk of running into conflicts like this breaking features if you don't go in and patch them.

6 hours ago, CaptainOfTheGravyTrain said:

SetStage 13058348 40

Its not safe to use SetStage in this mod. In a great many cases, the logic and conditions being used are not tied to stages, or not only tied to stages, since things are not linear, there's more to it. So in a great may cases, SetStage will break things, making it worse, later on. Without a deep dive, I don't know if this particular case is safe or not. I'd say its ok if you do end up getting the next shrine, and there should not be another quest dependency.

Dibella Sisterhood, conflicts too, and is listed in the conflicts section of Troubleshooting. Tells you to load SLaVE after Sisterhood. In this case I've tested and know that's safe. In the case of SD+, I don't know if SLaVE after is fine... its likely fine for SLaVE, but no idea if that breaks SD+, thus I've not listed it as a solution. Bash patching is most likely the best way, if you know how. Not a great idea unless you do know how, or invest time into learning that. And of course any of these things means doing it up front and starting a new game.

Edited by VirginMarie
7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Its not safe to use SetStage in this mod. In a great many cases, the logic and conditions being used are not tied to stages, or not only tied to stages, since things are not linear, there's more to it. So in a great may cases, SetStage will break things, making it worse, later on. Without a deep dive, I don't know if this particular case is safe or not. I'd say its ok if you do end up getting the next shrine, and there should not be another quest dependency.

Dibella Sisterhood, conflicts too, and is listed in the conflicts section of Troubleshooting. Tells you to load SLaVE after Sisterhood. In this case I've tested and know that's safe. In the case of SD+, I don't know if SLaVE after is fine... its likely fine for SLaVE, but no idea if that breaks SD+, thus I've not listed it as a solution. Bash patching is most likely the best way, if you know how. Not a great idea unless you do know how, or invest time into learning that. And of course any of these things means doing it up front and starting a new game.

Thanks for the reply. I went back to an earlier save, loaded SLaVE after SD+ and it fixed the problem; the shrine is still on the floor but interacting with it progresses the quest. I don't know if I'll progress very far in SD+ in this save but if I run into any problems in it as a result I'll report them.

Good work on the mod/s by the way, I started a new save just to check them out and it's been worth it.

how does SLaVE handle it when the player is equipped with toys when you first meet nocturnal? does it still give the warning that you need to remove the collar or can it remove/use the collar as the virgin device?

if it can use the items as the virgin devices, even if they are not from the virgin toy box i think that would be cool, have nocturnal say something like " i see you have talked to nightly, so you will wear those items as a reminder that you now belong to me"

41 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

how does SLaVE handle it when the player is equipped with toys when you first meet nocturnal? does it still give the warning that you need to remove the collar or can it remove/use the collar as the virgin device?

if it can use the items as the virgin devices, even if they are not from the virgin toy box i think that would be cool, have nocturnal say something like " i see you have talked to nightly, so you will wear those items as a reminder that you now belong to me"

Nocturnal will still tell you she's not going to mess with you until you get rid of the toys that another mod has marked as "no you can't remove me bugger off".

This must exist because we can't assume it's only toys from Toy Story that could be there. There could be toys from Bardal's Company for example or another mod rumored to be releasing shortly.

But your idea is sound. Nightly does not equip a collar (yet), but there's a Chastity Belt that could be accepted by Nocturnal. I will consider doing this, but first wait till Toy Story's quest is done so that this can consider all the particular states coming out of Toy Story. And it works in both directions too, maybe Nocturnal and Nightly are both messing with you at the same time in parallel??! :P

following quest instruction I read the enchantment tome (for skeleton key) in nocturnal's ritual chamber (where i got rebirthed) after being rebirthed as a virgin and had 4 daedra trusted me, however nothing happened, have i done something wrong?

7 hours ago, FredOof said:

following quest instruction I read the enchantment tome (for skeleton key) in nocturnal's ritual chamber (where i got rebirthed) after being rebirthed as a virgin and had 4 daedra trusted me, however nothing happened, have i done something wrong?

This is what you see in your Virgin Training Quest Journal right now?

Nocturnal has given me a Tome, for the enchantment of my Virgin Anal Skeleton Key. I must read it, as a virgin, in the presence of six Daedric Princes.

If yes, and you are a virgin (did not lose virginity after that rebirth you say you just had :P ), and your read that book while standing within the circle of statues, it should work.

(And ya I get that it says 6, but you likely changed it to 4 in the MCM which is fine. If you were given the tome, then the number of deadra condition has been met, unless you have changed that MCM setting again )

I might be able to sort it out if you can get me your log. The log should be... load a save where you are already standing amongst the statues... read the book... exit the game... grab the log. If you need a "how to" on getting a papyrus log, its in the FAQs HERE.

Edited by VirginMarie
48 minutes ago, Simon_Says said:

yes i'm on SE. TBH, i didn't notice a pony tail. I was pulling the cart for a few mins before Hamal showed up and the cart got auto-unhooked, that's when the problem started.

Know issues says I had to get rid of the Pony Tail for now.

But anyhow, this is a know case where the feature is essentially unusable in SE, until I can spend the time to try and make it work. It will be hard.

12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Know issues says I had to get rid of the Pony Tail for now.

But anyhow, this is a know case where the feature is essentially unusable in SE, until I can spend the time to try and make it work. It will be hard.

I did my first Virgin Retrieval quest, seems to be when the cart gets un-hitched for any reason it doesn't want to move again but the "Finish cart duty early" option in the MCM completed the quest so its not the end of the world.

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

This is what you see in your Virgin Training Quest Journal right now?

Nocturnal has given me a Tome, for the enchantment of my Virgin Anal Skeleton Key. I must read it, as a virgin, in the presence of six Daedric Princes.

If yes, and you are a virgin (did not lose virginity after that rebirth you say you just had :P ), and your read that book while standing within the circle of statues, it should work.

(And ya I get that it says 6, but you likely changed it to 4 in the MCM which is fine. If you were given the tome, then the number of deadra condition has been met, unless you have changed that MCM setting again )

I might be able to sort it out if you can get me your log. The log should be... load a save where you are already standing amongst the statues... read the book... exit the game... grab the log. If you need a "how to" on getting a papyrus log, its in the FAQs HERE.

Yes I do see that message as one of the quest objectives in my journal.

And also yes I did set in mcm the required value to 4, however I just tried again following your instruction to produce the log with 8 daedra trusting me but still there was no reaction.

Also now I got a new problem...for the 7th daedra nocturnal tasked me to get Azura's trust by completing the azura star quest, however I did not immediately start doing the azura's quest, instead I went to do something else and I noticed that the countdown for reporting to nocturnal had started again, eventually I did complete the quest within the deadline but lost my virginity in the meantime. When I summoned nocturnal again in twilight squletcher after worshiping azura's shrine she found that I am no longer virgin and locked the suffocation collar on me and tasked me to get sheogorath's trust. Because I already completed the mind of madness quest so I just needed to worship sheogorath shrine, after worshiping the shrine the journal updated for me to get rebirthed and so I did. After rebirthing I tried to summon nocturnal again so she can tell me which daedra I should go for next, however this time worshiping her statue in twilight squletcher no longer summons her - I tried waiting for a few days and worship again, still no response....

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, Simon_Says said:

I did my first Virgin Retrieval quest, seems to be when the cart gets un-hitched for any reason it doesn't want to move again but the "Finish cart duty early" option in the MCM completed the quest so its not the end of the world.

Yes that's my experience as well. People using SE and doing either of the two Carty Duty scenarios, are best to be familiar with what's in Known Issues, until I can bring this mod out of beta. There's also more details for this topic in Troubleshooting #9

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, FredOof said:

Yes I do see that message as one of the quest objectives in my journal.

And also yes I did set in mcm the required value to 4, however I just tried again following your instruction to produce the log with 8 daedra trusting me but still there was no reaction.

It could be a rare-ish scenario where my logic is wrong, and needs to be fixed. I've added this to my list of things to look into for taking this mod out of beta.

The other possibility is that you are running on a corrupt save. If, just as an example, you started using Toys without starting a new game (which is a requirement), your save is now corrupt. There's many ways to corrupt your save, as in the Golden Rule.

Your log does not give any info on why the Enchantment Tome does not work, it indeed just, well, shows nothing happened.

But your log shows that you very likely have a corrupt save. Is has a total of over 600 errors during startup. These are tell tale signs of removing mods mid playthrough, which breaks the Golden Rule. See details in the spoiler. Its normal to have a couple dozen of these errors that are meaningless, having no harm (they are produced by mods using soft dependencies). But I don't think this is your case. None of these errors are form SLaVE or Toys, but a corrupt save can effect any other mod in use. The errors are symptoms of the things that lead to a corrupt save, rather than evidence its corrupt.

It's a big ask, but if you do end up starting a new game to clear that up, I'd love to know if the problem with the tome still reoccurs. 

Spoiler

346 Cannot open store... example:
[07/18/2021 - 08:22:40PM] Cannot open store for class "NeiLetter", missing file?

173 ERROR... example:
[07/18/2021 - 08:22:35PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sslExtraVoicesAlias to SexLabExtraVoices (3F00189E) because their base types do not match

140 warning... example:
[07/18/2021 - 08:23:07PM] warning: Property SSv3_HirelingApproaching on script SSv3HirelingRecurringAlias attached to alias HirelingRecurring on quest SSv2NPCs (4E000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

There's an easy test to confirm or deny that this is a corrupt save:

1. Count your errors like I've done, in a current log (you'd need any editor that can count phrases). You can just use my count
  2. Start a new game, just as a test. Let it finish start up, so give it a few minutes. Than make a save
  3. Now restart your game and load the save, so you get a fresh log from using your first save. Shut it down
  4. Now count your errors from the new game's first save
    • If the first count and the 2nd count are the same, you don't have a corrupt save, its just a bunch of mods that are not healthy in the first place.
    • If the counts are different, your save is corrupt. I'm expecting that in your case, the difference will be in the hundreds.

I must say, if you do have a corrupt save its impact on you is very minimal for this mod because you've advanced far into the mod. I'd not blame you if you don't want to bother starting a new game. The thing is... corrupt saves creep... their evilness slips in slowly.

1 hour ago, FredOof said:

Also now I got a new problem...for the 7th daedra nocturnal tasked me to get Azura's trust by completing the azura star quest, however I did not immediately start doing the azura's quest, instead I went to do something else and I noticed that the countdown for reporting to nocturnal had started again, eventually I did complete the quest within the deadline but lost my virginity in the meantime. When I summoned nocturnal again in twilight squletcher after worshiping azura's shrine she found that I am no longer virgin and locked the suffocation collar on me and tasked me to get sheogorath's trust. Because I already completed the mind of madness quest so I just needed to worship sheogorath shrine, after worshiping the shrine the journal updated for me to get rebirthed and so I did. After rebirthing I tried to summon nocturnal again so she can tell me which daedra I should go for next, however this time worshiping her statue in twilight squletcher no longer summons her - I tried waiting for a few days and worship again, still no response....

I think FAQ #14 covers this. You are expecting more Daedra quests, but you are done, there are no more. All you described is behaving normally.