Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

Thanks for reply. I have more to report:

1. For Virgin Training, where is skeleton key? I could not even find the object ID to get it by cheat code. Without keys I cannot exit the cave. 

Please make it easy to find it. The goal of the game is for fun, not treasure hunt, right? 

2. Some activate option on 12 Dibellas statues are hiding and very hard to show and pick with mouse.

3. The entrance of shrine for Virgin training has too much arrow shooting at steps stone dune in cave. Why? Do you want to kill Virgin.

I think that shooting is not necessary for game play, if you like it. I don't want to be rude....

36 minutes ago, ssamsbji said:

Thanks for reply. I have more to report:

1. For Virgin Training, where is skeleton key? I could not even find the object ID to get it by cheat code. Without keys I cannot exit the cave. 

Please make it easy to find it. The goal of the game is for fun, not treasure hunt, right? 

You don't require a key of any type. See FAQ #4 for help.

2. Some activate option on 12 Dibellas statues are hiding and very hard to show and pick with mouse.

That's how Skyrim activators work. There's not much I could do. I could put map markers on all of them but that seems overkill.

3. The entrance of shrine for Virgin training has too much arrow shooting at steps stone dune in cave. Why? Do you want to kill Virgin.

I think that shooting is not necessary for game play, if you like it. I don't want to be rude....

You are not the first to suggest that the difficultly level in this location is too high. Lots of players reach it under level 10, and I know that. You are the first to mention that it's specifically arrows though, usually its "the light", "I can't find the right path", or just that the ghosts are too difficult in general. 

I do have plans to make a "death in the light", not set you into a looping death. Beyond that, I like to say... "Its better when its hard". But I have these suggestions:

• Use a shout, Nocturnal will appear, she's a great meat shield, unless you turned her "like a follower mode" off. This location definitely needs her help. 
    • As an aside... I've also had the inverse complaint that Nocturnal is over powered. Well this is the purpose of Nocturnal, you tend to be low on armor with SLaVE, and hindered in other ways, and Nocturnal is there to help you
  • Collect/save a few of the Standing Stone Potions from loving the standing stones. Use a few in there. They are an excellent way to own the ghosts and do it in style. If you have not tried that yet, try it! And you will see :D
6 minutes ago, negative0004 said:

I had a question. How do you start the foot fetish quest? So I can get the deer feet and all of that. I have all the chances maxed out to start it but I don't understand how it starts? I can't seem to get it to work 

It part of the Known Issues during beta. Had to turn it off.

Following up on earlier discussion:

I've written some code updates that wanted your feedback on. Going to test now.

From line ~7675

Spoiler

;; RMCW - TEMP
bool HasUpdatedSexLabEvents = false
;; ----------

;.......... Periodic Check - Trigger Encounters Etc.
Event OnUpdateGameTime()
	If PeriodicFirstCount < 3  ;handle first 3
		PeriodicFirstCount += 1
		If PeriodicFirstCount >= 3
			RegisterForUpdateGameTime(0.25)  ;set to normal
		Else
			Return
		EndIf
	EndIf
	Int EnablePriestesses = VirginEnablePriestesses.GetValueInt()
	Int EnableCassia = VirginEnableCassia.GetValueInt()
	Int EnableGhost = VirginEnableGhost.GetValueInt()

;========== Delayed Inits
	;new game only
	If DelayedInit && ! UI.IsMenuOpen("Dialogue Menu") && ! (MQ101.GetStage() > 0 && MQ101.GetStage() < 200)
		DelayedInit = False
		RegisterForModEvent("AnimationStart", "LovingStart")
		RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart", "LovingClimax")
		RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd", "LovingDone")
		VirginInitVirginityStats()
		VirginEquipNPCs()
		VirginHaloInit()
	EndIf
	if !HasUpdatedSexLabEvents
		HasUpdatedSexLabEvents = true
		UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationStart")
		UnregisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart")
		UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd")
		RegisterForModEvent("PlayerTrack_Start", "LovingStart")
		RegisterForModEvent("PlayerTrack_End", "LovingDone")
	endif

As you can see I just added a temp variable to track whether the new mod events are registered and for unregistering the old events. This could be moved over to an update but just wanted to keep it simple there for visibility. This will just work on an existing savegame but if I move it over to the MCM script on version update this can be done properly.

I changed the mod events from AnimationStart/AnimationEnd to PlayerTrack_Start/PlayerTrack_End so the event does not need to run anything for SexLab scenes not including the player. The orgasm tracking event is registered in "Loving start" and unregistered in "LovingDone".

From line ~8100

Spoiler

;.......... Start/End of any Sexlab Loving
Event LovingStart(Form formRef, int tid)
	; sslThreadController controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)
	Debug.Notification("TESTING: LovingStart()")   ;testing
	RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasm", "LovingClimax")
	Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)
	If SLStartTimeout ; && controller.HasPlayer
		SLStartTimeout = False ;loving was a success
	EndIf
EndEvent
Event LovingDone(Form formRef, int tid)
	Debug.Notification("TESTING: LovingDone()")
	UnregisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasm")
	; If controller.HasPlayer
		ExcludeExhausted = False
		VirginInitSceneEnd()
		VirginEquipPartial()
		VirginOrgasmDamageStrip()
	; EndIf
	playerOrgasmThisScene = false
EndEvent

bool playerOrgasmThisScene = false
;.......... Lost Virginity During Sexlab Scene
Event LovingClimax(Form FormRef, int enjoyment, int number_of_orgasms)
	sslThreadController controller = SexLab.GetActorController(FormRef as Actor)
	; sslBaseAnimation Animations = SexLab.HookAnimation(argString)
	Debug.Notification("TESTING: LovingClimax()") ; test temp
	; LoveActor = SexLab.HookActors(argString)
	; int numactors = LoveActor.Length
	; bool playerInScene = controller.HasPlayer
	If FormRef as Actor == PlayerRef && !playerOrgasmThisScene
		playerOrgasmThisScene = true
		Debug.Notification("TESTING: LovingClimax() player orgasm ")
		VirginSquirtEffect()
		If Sexlab.CountCum(PlayerRef) > 0
			DelayCumLoss = 1
		EndIf
		If controller.Animation.IsVaginal && !PlayerRef.WornHasKeyWord(Toys.BlockVaginal)
			VirginVaginalVirginityLost()
		elseif controller.Animation.IsAnal && !PlayerRef.WornHasKeyWord(Toys.BlockAnal)
			AnalCount = AnalCount + 1
		elseif controller.Animation.IsOral && !PlayerRef.WornHasKeyWord(Toys.BlockVaginal) 
			; this should be for male orgasm or female orgasm?? I put block vaginal assuming its female orgasm, but would be different if it should be looking at male partner orgasm.
			OralCount = OralCount + 1
		EndIf
	; It would be like this for blowjob
	; elseif !playerOrgasmThisScene ; and we know it isn't the player
	; 	if controller.Animation.IsOral && !PlayerRef.WornHasKeyWord(Toys.BlockOral) 
	; 		OralCount = OralCount + 1
	; 	EndIf
	EndIf
EndEvent

I wasn't sure how oral should be increased if you read my comments there. Should it be for giving oral or receiving oral? It will matter to how it is tracked, I have outlined in comments there.

To be clear, the event LovingClimax only looked at IsVaginal before and did not do anything for oral or anal so I am really not sure with those. Can you confirm that they do increase with the current version? Are they being increased somehow in ESP?

EDIT: Can confirm this does work for use with SLSO and without. As the solution is such a small change I am not sure what issue it could create with the shout damage. It will take me a bit of time to test that though. What is being used to change the shouts damage? The ViginalCount property?

I believe, after testing without SLSO, that analcount and oralcount do not increase with the script as it is. With what I have added there they do increase by 1 for each relevant scene.

You confirmed this in other thread

Perhaps with the oral it would be good to support both giving oral and receiving oral for increasing OralCount?

Here are my script changes after including giving oral increasing OralCount as well as receiving oral:

VirginMain.psc

Edited by RMCW
Updated script to include HasPlayer in the LovingClimax event.
37 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

Not sure why, but the quest won't start. I've shouted a bunch of times, moved from city to city, waited for a few days, nothing. Any alternative way to start the quest that doesn't involve the (clearly unreliable) shouting dynamic?

It's very reliable. You most certainly have an installation issue, or a corrupt save.

1. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game?
  2. Do the MCM installation tests in both Toys and SLaVE succeed? For SLaVE its on the first tab. For Toys is on the Setup tab
  3. Check this just in case. I don't think its your case
  4. Make sure you don't have a corrupt save. #1 is about that, but there's other ways to corrupt your save. See "Golden Rule" under TroubleShooting
Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, RMCW said:

Following up on earlier discussion:

So can't just use SexLabOrgasm instead and be done with it for both scenarios? Can't say I understand that. Why use SexLabOrgasm at all then?

But nevermind, don't try to answer that. :P  I don't want to get deep into the solution and try to understand it. I don't have much familiarity with SLSO, its was years ago when I tested with it. So I'm not into the depth of this that you are, and I don't think I can of help at the code level, at least not without investing too much time. My time is prioritized on getting Toys V1 to land.

17 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

So can't just use SexLabOrgasm instead and be done with it for both scenarios? Can't say I understand that. Why use SexLabOrgasm at all then?

But nevermind, don't try to answer that. :P  I don't want to get deep into the solution and try to understand it. I don't have much familiarity with SLSO, its was years ago when I tested with it. So I'm not into the depth of this that you are, and I don't think I can of help at the code level, at least not without investing too much time. My time is prioritized on getting Toys V1 to land.

Sorry if I was unclear, you can just use SexLabOrgasm for both scenarios. It's just the event has different parameters from OrgasmStart so the event handling changes a bit too. 

I only changed over the other events to PlayerTrack so that the events don't need to run when scenes without the player run; that is just an optimization and not part of the solution.

As far as I have tested everything is working with the latest script I uploaded, though the "HasUpdatedSexLabEvents" var needs to be removed for a better solution. If you can give me some guidance on testing the shout that would be helpful, I'm not sure how best to test that or how it increases in damage at the moment; though I could probably check in CK if you can't remember.

Edited by RMCW
21 minutes ago, RMCW said:

If you can give me some guidance on testing the shout that would be helpful

What you're testing is binary on just 2 things. Did the sexlab orgasm trigger damage or not? Not is bad. Did it know if the player is a virgin (but really you can almost confirm that in MCM to know that part is going to work).

The damage scenarios are all in the table under FAQ #7. All you need is to see damage, and try at least one condition for virgins and one for naughty non-virgins.

If you need a fast way to start a new game, with the shout already available, use the MCM - Misc - Skip Initial story, and boom, you are ready to shout. You could cheat and get the Chasity cage and put it on to test a virgin condition.

Oh and note: The word one shout which does "self love" scenes, is not using sexlab. You won't need to test that.

Edited by VirginMarie
4 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

What you're testing is binary on just 2 things. Did the sexlab orgasm trigger damage or not? Not is bad. Did it know if the player is a virgin (but really you can almost confirm that in MCM to know that part is going to work).

The damage scenarios are all in the table under FAQ #7. All you need is to see damage, and try at least one condition for virgins and one for naughty non-virgins.

If you need a fast way to start a new game, with the shout already available, use the MCM - Misc - Skip Initial story, and boom, you are ready to shout. You could cheat and get the Chasity cage and put it on to test a virgin condition.

Thank you! Just noticed you have a discord so I'll message on there after I've tested.

@skullgirls_  Not sure if you realize this, but that "mans best friend" quest is vanilla skyrim. There's no "mod to check", because its not this mod's fault nor any other. Your game is broken. It's almost certainly a corrupt save.

1. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game? If no, this is most likely your problem. Makes a corrupt save
  2. Do the MCM installation tests in both Toys and SLaVE succeed? For SLaVE its on the first tab. For Toys is on the Setup tab
  3. Make sure you don't have a corrupt save. #1 is about that, but there's other ways to corrupt your save. See "Golden Rule" under TroubleShooting

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

@skullgirls_  Not sure if you realize this, but that "mans best friend" quest is vanilla skyrim. There's no "mod to check", because its not this mod's fault nor any other. Your game is broken. It's almost certainly a corrupt save.

1. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game? If no, this is most likely your problem. Makes a corrupt save
  3. Make sure you don't have a corrupt save. #1 is about that, but there's other ways to corrupt your save. See "Golden Rule" under TroubleShooting

1. i always make new profile in mo2 and that comes with new saves everytime i add or remove mods..

2. i did the installation test on all 3 of your mods and no problem found

3. i checked the validity of the save (abandoned script or stack frames) with resaver, and it returns spotless.

but it was probably still my LO fault because "hitting the books quest" or many misc quest wont properly start/end.

i even do prid #the dogs ref id and its non existent. 

edit: and also modCheck means this:

Mod Check But Who GIF - ModCheck ButWho Bttv GIFs

Edited by skullgirls_
On 6/10/2021 at 1:57 AM, VirginMarie said:

It's very reliable. You most certainly have an installation issue, or a corrupt save.

1. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game?
  3. Check this just in case. I don't think its your case
  4. Make sure you don't have a corrupt save. #1 is about that, but there's other ways to corrupt your save. See "Golden Rule" under TroubleShooting

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Checked, not an issue

4. New character so save isn't corrupted

It's not reliable at all. I made zero changes to my installation, but simply started another new character and it worked. Tells me the mod is extremely finicky and the scripting triggered / designed in a really unreliable and janky way. Even after I got it working, now at the second shout (what appears to be) Nocturnal locks the character in a cage, but then just stands there and does nothing, and if I try to interact with her it says "the character is busy", so there's no way to progress the quest (or even get back to playing the game normally) whatever it is. 

It's too bad, the mod looks really cool but it's clearly unplayable (or perhaps has massive conflicts with a long list of common mods) due to being so badly put together. If it's so bad already, I doubt anything else in the mod works properly and I will have to spend the entire game trying to troubleshoot this mod at every new action. A big disappointment. Maybe in the future the author will make it work properly, I will check back in a few months... :(

Edit: 

After more testing this mod is so unstable, buggy, and badly designed I've never seen anything like it. Sometimes, it will get to the point of the chains, then freeze. Sometimes it will get to the point of the torch up the ass, then freeze. Sometime the character will be stuck in the cage and it will freeze. Once, my follower was aggro'd by one of the crows that spawned, and when the follower (Inigo) killed the crow, Nocturnal froze instantly into a t-pose. Like WTF. Was this mod just made in a blank testing space? How is it possible to be this buggy? Wow. I'm uninstalling it. It's a clown show. It looks great in screenshots and on paper, but I don't think it's anything close to functional.

Edited by fmilluminatus

Very interesting and quite unique mod, thanks for sharing.

Might if I ask, whether there is some planned feature of the mod being more configurable?

While I found some features great, others I found very gameplay-intrusive/restrictive. For example, able to toggle / set chance for Nocturnal to spawn whenever PC uses a shout. (Maybe there is such feature, Im not sure, sorry if I missed it). Only thing I noticed related to this is the possible outcomes when she arrives, and what she does, and whats the chance of her taking action, but not an option to disable her spawn entirely.

Edited by Inquizit0r

@fmilluminatus Your symptoms are either an installation problem, or a corrupt save. If you don't believe that, I can't help you. You can blame the mod all you want, but that is not the source of your problems.

I see you have taken your actual problem to this thread... so I've given you help there too.

It's not reliable at all.

The mod has been in use for 5 years, with 180K downloads for the LE version. It did not survive this long with a quest that does not reliably start.

There's hundreds using this beta, and you are the only person reporting this problem. One other person did report similar, and it was fixed by correcting their installation.

After more testing this mod is so unstable, buggy, and badly designed I've never seen anything like it. Sometimes, it will get to the point of the chains, then freeze. Sometimes it will get to the point of the torch up the ass, then freeze. Sometime the character will be stuck in the cage and it will freeze. 

So now, indirectly, you are saying you got past the original problem. How? What did you change? If you have been set staging, don't expect that to work, its guaranteed to break the mod.

Obviously the behavior you are describing is not normal.  This is an installation problem, or corrupt save. 

Run the Installation tests in MCM. There is one for Toys on the Setup tab. There is one for SLaVE on its first tab. If either of these fail, follow the instructions given. Do not expect the mod to work if they fail, there is no point in proceeding if they do, until you correct your installation problem.

If you wish further help, I will need your papyrus log. Please don't post here again, without providing a log. If you need info on how to get the log, it's in the FAQs.

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

Very interesting and quite unique mod, thanks for sharing.

Might if I ask, whether there is some planned feature of the mod being more configurable?

While I found some features great, others I found very gameplay-intrusive/restrictive. For example, able to toggle / set chance for Nocturnal to spawn whenever PC uses a shout. (Maybe there is such feature, Im not sure, sorry if I missed it). Only thing I noticed related to this is the possible outcomes when she arrives, and what she does, and whats the chance of her taking action, but not an option to disable her spawn entirely.

The MCM does have options to configure almost anything, and I'm always open to suggestions. Half of the MCM feature came from user requests over the years.

(Nocturnal) Like a Follower Mode - By default, this is on. If you turn that off, Nocturnal will only appear when you shout, AND a encounter has triggered

if you set Shout Encounter Chance to 0 in combo with that off, she will now never show up.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

@fmilluminatus How? What did you change?

Nothing. I just kept running the shout over and over. I saved before shouting (the second time when nocturnal appears), shouted, let it advance until it froze somewhere, then reloaded and tried again. Each time, it gets to a random spot where it breaks. Sometimes the dialogue doesn't pop up at all, sometimes it does. Sometimes it gets as far as the nipple section, sometimes it crashes on the cage. If I restart my computer, it goes further. This is definitely a mod scripts problem. With this kind of inconsistent behavior, and restarting the computer actually making a difference, means the script leaving junk in memory that is persistent even after the game is closed. 

If it was consistently stuck at a certain point, then it would be much more likely just a simple blamed on a mod conflict or installation issue. However, the way it's behaving it's clear this mod is far too unstable and messy to work consistently, no matter what setup it's on. I'm not a Skyrim Modder (I've done a few mods, but nothing serious), but I've done mods on other games and I am a web developer. When I see software that behaves as crazy inconsistent as this mod it's a red flag there's some major screwups in how it was written.

But since I know now you're the mod author, I went ahead and took the papyrus log for you, and also attached my modlist. The main problem seems to be that your scripts don't have a failure fallback / timer. At some point the script should realize: "hey, I'm stuck, let's stop running and move to the next step". Instead it keeps trying to run in some error state pumping junk into memory, even after the game is stopped, which is insane. 

Here's my modlist:

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*ApachiiHair.esm
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*ApachiiHairMales.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SexLab.esm
*HentaiPregnancy.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*ClefJ's Fort Dawnguard.esp
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Toys.esm
*3DNPC.esp
*Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*Lightened Skyrim.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
*MorrowindCreatures.esl
*WheelsOfLull.esp
*snow elf waifu.esp
*Heels Sound.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*LSFX-SSE-Audiosettings.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*Mortal Enemies - No RunWalk Changes.esp
*3DNPC Visual Overhaul.esp
*3DNPC0.esp
*Devious Devices For Him.esp
*Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*Devious Heatrise.esp
*ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*RaceMenuHH.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*KSWigsSMP.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*FNIS.esp
*ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
*SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
*SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
*GenesisOfSolstheim.esp
*Cathedral Weathers.esp
*Elder Souls - sweep attack standalone.esp
*Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
*Wildcat - Realistic Damage Plugin.esp
LessMergedTree50.esp
*Shadows.esp
*ClefJ's Villages.esp
*Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
*ClefJ's Morthal.esp
*1KwamaCreatures.esp
*Raven Rock.esp
*MnemSolstheim.esp
*rebelliousriverwood.esp
*The Great City of Falkreath.esp
*Realistic Weight.esp
*Shout Like a Virgin.esp
*LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*OneWithNature.esp
*RLO - Exteriors.esp
*RLO - Effects.esp
*EpicWindhelmBase.esp
*The Great City of Solitude.esp
*The Great City of Dawnstar.esp
*moonpath.esp
*Moonpath Navmesh Fix.esp
*Khash The Argonian.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*EstrusChaurus.esp
*AKrossBow- Mihail.esp
*Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
*Artifacts_Revised.esp
*MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
*JRMoonpathtoElsweyrPatch.esp
*Moonpath Music - Sky and Lighting fix - merged.esp
*SexLab More Creatures.esp
*Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
*Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
*Wheres Your Smelter.esp
WeightOV - Lightweight - MERGED.esp
*Destroy the Thieves Guild.esp
*Silverpeak Lodge.esp
*Inigo.esp
*WhiterunDefenses.esp
*SkyTEST-RealisticAnimalsBehaviors_LightVersion.esp
*MFF_Core.esp
*Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
*ArteFake.esp
*Populated Forts Towers Places Legendary.esp
*CivilWarCheckpoints - All.esp
*Mystic Condenser.esp
*Otters.esp
*Oviraptors.esp
*mihailsquirrel.esp
*mihaildwarvenautomatonspack.esp
*AdventurerFlintlockPack.esp
*AutoRechargeWeapons.esp
*BlendedRoads.esp
*DHSpell.esp
*DX Witcher Swords.esp
*GuildStarter.esp
*PDCrossbow - Feykrosah Nin.esp
*SkyrimRecycling_noExp.esp
*PenobscotWarBow.esp
*DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
*Jinxxed Followers - Lockpick.esp
*Kak'Thu Follower.esp
*iHUD.esp
*mihailcyrodiiliandeer.esp
*Eli_Druid Home.esp
*frozenintime.esp
*Identity Crisis.esp
*Rename_this_ok_it_is_1Minotaurs_now.esp
*mihailguar.esp
*TheSidrat.esp
*TERAArmorsSSE.esp
*bosmer-lingerie.esp
*calyps-bosmer.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*FNISSexyMove.esp
*DarkerNights.esp
*MaximumCarnage.esp
*Populated Skyrim Civil War.esp
*Andrewsarchus.esp
*mihailpigeon.esp
*mihailboar.esp
*TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
*Jinxxed Followers - Pyrrha Nikos.esp
*mihailgiantsloth.esp
*InteractiveGallow.esp
*ktWeaponPackSE.esp
*mihailmountainlion.esp
*DX Druid Armor.esp
*Spider Crabs.esp
*EpicWindhelmBase-ltrNorthernMountains.esp
*Mystic Condenser - USSEP Patch.esp
*Durzog by 4th.esp
*mihailnagabandits.esp
*Arsinoitherium.esp
*PamaFurnitureScr.esp
*Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Metric Units Patch.esp
SAC_ Just Hang SSE.esp
*ImprovedCompanionsBoogaloo.esp
*TS_Seraphina.esp
*RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp
*SLACS.esp
*SLDrunkRedux.esp
*zzEstrus.esp
Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock.esp
*Junk's Cow Catapult.esp
*dwamg.esp
*DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
*Chapter II - Soundtrack mod by Dreyma Music.esp
*NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp
*WeightOV - Optional - Gold005.esp
*SimplyFasterArrows.esp
*InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
*mihailmimic.esp
*Immersive Speechcraft.esp
*Crossbow speed 2x.esp
*Rafael's Weapon Pack.esp
*WeaponPack3.esp
*monster_hunter.esp
*Swordbreaker.esp
*Project Flintlock SE Redux.esp
*Junk's Guns.esp
*C5Kev's A Formal Affair Outfit.esp
*DX Dark Knight Armor - My Final Version by Xtudo.esp
*Dark Envoy.esp
*Minou Aradia Lingerie Dress.esp
*Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
*[COCO]Asuka Suit.esp
*[COCO]LaceBody.esp
*[COCO]Raikou.esp
*[COCO]Succubus.esp
*[Melodic] Olga Discordia.esp
*[Predator] Jill RE3 Chastity.esp
*AdashaFollower.esp
*Bijin Warmaidens.esp
*ICLydia_USSEP_Patch.esp
*Bijin NPCs.esp
*Vanilla Hair Replacer - VHR.esp
*LinenWrapLightweightESL.esp
*dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
*dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*RLO - Interiors.esp
*RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
*WSEnhancerCW.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Attached are the only two logs that were generated when I enabled papyrus logging. Maybe that will help you figure it out. I think there's a lot of work to do to make this a properly working mod. ?‍♂️ I know modding is for free so I don't blame you if you don't want to fix it, but if you did that would be cool. ?

SexLabDebug.0.log SexLabDebug.1.log

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by fmilluminatus
1 hour ago, fmilluminatus said:

Attached are the only two logs that were generated when I enabled papyrus logging. Maybe that will help you figure it out.

Your log has 261 error related messages. Most are critical, a few are harmless...

1. 33 "Cannot open store for class" messages
    • Example: [06/12/2021 - 09:52:22PM] Cannot open store for class "pamaFurnitureAlignmentHelper", missing file?
  2. 127 "ERROR" messages
    • Example: [06/12/2021 - 09:52:25PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script ManualLightSwitch to  (3400892C) because their base types do not match
  3. 101 "warning" messages
    • Example: [06/12/2021 - 09:53:10PM] warning: Property DestroyQuest on script PlansTakeScript attached to alias Plans on quest TGDestroyEyesQuest (570008A7) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Having a few of these types of serious errors is normal, maybe a dozen if you have lots of mods that use soft dependencies (which you do). But most of your errors are coming from mods that were installed, then later deleted, or have moved in your load order. Your save is VERY corrupt.

Neither Toys or SLaVE are generating even a single error in this log.

I see near the end that you started the portion of the quest where you first meet nocturnal...
[06/12/2021 - 09:54:07PM] [SLaVE] Nocturnal First Meeting Start

The fact that this complex scene, using animations and furniture, does not run correctly, is absolutely no surprise when your save his this badly corrupted. You should expect most things go very badly with SLaVE in this situation. You will find other mods working badly too. You have many mods that are very susceptible to corrupt saves, because they have soft dependencies on other mods (they care more if the load order is changed). Toys and SLaVE do NOT have such soft dependencies, but are complex mods and susceptible to the scripts that are likely hanging in your other mods, because you have changed the load order. Maybe you don't realize this has happened, thinking the mod manager is taking care of it. But your log speaks the truth.

I would expect that the installation test is failing in either SLaVE or Toys, or both. You don't need to go this far to test, just start the new game, and run the MCM installation tests. No point in proceeding if they fail. You've not mentioned if they fail or not, I'm guessing they do.

I think for it to be this bad, you've got at least one ESM that was introduced after the original save. It could be Toys, or any of the others.

There could be other issues, beyond the corrupt save, but one thing that is absolutely certain here is that your save is VERY corrupt.  Use the golden rule.

Edited by VirginMarie
4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The MCM does have options to configure almost anything, and I'm always open to suggestions. Half of the MCM feature came from user requests over the years.

(Nocturnal) Like a Follower Mode - By default, this is on. If you turn that off, Nocturnal will only appear when you shout, AND a encounter has triggered

if you set Shout Encounter Chance to 0 in combo with that off, she will now never show up.

Thanks for the info. Didn't realize that was a thing.
Wanted to give it a try again, but since I have uninstalled the mod (I am aware these, especially script-heavy ones shouldn't be uninstalled mid-playthrough, my fault entirely) some time ago and tried running the save through ReSaver, but that resulted in corrupt saves.....and when I tried to just install it again, loading the used save with the mods again, game crashes and gives NetFramework error related to Statue of Dibella. Oh well. Guess I will try a few more things and see if something works, cuz I really dont wanna start a new game. 

14 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

Thanks for the info. Didn't realize that was a thing.
Wanted to give it a try again, but since I have uninstalled the mod (I am aware these, especially script-heavy ones shouldn't be uninstalled mid-playthrough, my fault entirely) some time ago and tried running the save through ReSaver, but that resulted in corrupt saves.....and when I tried to just install it again, loading the used save with the mods again, game crashes and gives NetFramework error related to Statue of Dibella. Oh well. Guess I will try a few more things and see if something works, cuz I really dont wanna start a new game. 

If you use a save that is before you uninstalled, and you are sure you have put the same load order back together, identical to the way it was before, you can use that save. Don't do it if you are not sure! :D

Otherwise there's no getting around it. Trying some things and then thinking it's working is not going to help. It can appear to be working and the problem will bite you later on. Usually a corrupt save will not immediately effect you. A tool like resaver does not fix the root cause. It can't fix the load order, nothing can. It also does not detect the problem (does not detect the changed load order), only the symptoms that come later. So you can't use tools like that to confirm there's no problem, only when the symptoms are appearing, and now its too late.

And no its not about script heavy mods, its about changing the load order. Mods address other mods based on that order, does not matter the size of the mod. Script heavy just means its doing more, so better chance of running into trouble, but the cause of the trouble can easily come from removing or adding a tiny mod, unless its put at the end of your load order.

Edited by VirginMarie