Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I'm looking for a certain animation and I guess here would be a better place to ask. Looking for the animation in which the where the player spreads the legs of the victim, the victim shakes their head in unwanting but the aggressor pikes them on their shaft/strap-on anyway. If anyone knows exactly which animation in the SexLab animations it is, would be most appreciative. 

I think you are looking  for  Arrok Legup.

I'm sure this has been asked to death, but what's the best way to prevent ctd at load? After I save the game, quit and load it again later, sometimes it crashes to desktop. I try to load it again. it loads fine.

Same thing with me. It almost appears random. Sometimes it'll take like 3 or 4 loads before the game magically doesn't crash then it won't bother me for the rest of the day. I've checked the Papyrus Log (because I know crashes on load up are usually due to load order) and it certainly does appear that "sexlabframework" and "sexlabsystem" scripts are causing problems. Then other times I load the game and no problem at all.

I mean it's really just a minor annoyance since it appears to just be a matter of reloading the game until eventually it doesn't crash. And I've never gotten CTD during anything else.

I'm sure this has been asked to death, but what's the best way to prevent ctd at load? After I save the game, quit and load it again later, sometimes it crashes to desktop. I try to load it again. it loads fine.

Same thing with me. It almost appears random. Sometimes it'll take like 3 or 4 loads before the game magically doesn't crash then it won't bother me for the rest of the day. I've checked the Papyrus Log (because I know crashes on load up are usually due to load order) and it certainly does appear that "sexlabframework" and "sexlabsystem" scripts are causing problems. Then other times I load the game and no problem at all.

I mean it's really just a minor annoyance since it appears to just be a matter of reloading the game until eventually it doesn't crash. And I've never gotten CTD during anything else.

start skyrim and dont load your save,  open console and go to qasmoke:     coc qasmoke

this will lure the scripts to start normaly, after your in qasmoke wait until all mods are installed properly, so.. uhmmm just wait lol

after waiting load your save, after load your save load it again(load your save twice, first in qasmoke and second in skyrim w/ever your at :P). Voila your save has been loaded perfectly. ^^

I too have some issues like that occasionally. Not nessesarily because of SexLab though.

I like people loading many times so they get a chance to see my mod more times, but to be honest...

I would rather just load my game 3 times at startup than that.. you do end up loading it 3 times again anyway  :)

I'm getting an odd glitch.  When male/female or female/female actions ensue, it's just oral.  The message at top of screen wills say something like "Arrok Reverse Cowgirl" or something and there'll be a blip where they start to get in that position, then it'll just go back to more oral.  Even on female/female it's a male oral animation without a strapon.  Looks weird and I'm trying to pin it down, but would like some guidance on it.   :)

EDIT:  I should mention that this is a new save on a fresh reinstall of the game and all mods from teh ground up and I've run FNIS 4 beta.

EDIT II:  Okay, it seems that Lover's Hook is the culprit.  "Force Known Animations" was checked and that seemed to effect all the other SexLab mods.

I like the being gagged and gang raped so much. Will there be any four or five person animations. :heart: :heart:

Gagged?  I've never seen that.  

Gagging is easy to achieve. Just equip a gag on your character but it would be hard to hear her moan in a gag so I suggest a new sound effect to go with it, that sounds like muffled moans.

Four or five person animations...is that even possible? Would be awesome if it could be done though. :blush:

I like the being gagged and gang raped so much. Will there be any four or five person animations. :heart: :heart:

you can get gang raped in any inn with SD on the "Gold for the Wicked" quest :D

just dance for them and when you finish youl get gang raped from all NPC inside the inn. one at time but still gang raped.

I think Mehran's asking for animations that involve that many people on one character.  A veritable gangbang animation.

Right now, no one's made such an animation.  It needs to be created before it can be used in SexLab or any other sex mod.

Yeah...so far I've only seen real DP in Fallout New Vegas, but neither in Oblivion nor Skyrim. Well, not entirely true, there are two threesomes in Skyrim, I know. But...these might have some ... unpleasant sights if you are not that openminded *chuckle* and its only mouth and one lower orifice...

A pity, really, as my Nord would actually have some more fun and variety with both Farkas and Vilkas...well, maybe one day some modder will take pity, who knows... :blush:

Hi! Sorry for my bad english...

"4. You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.

5. Activate the SexLab.esm file in your list of active mods."

4 is OK, but... I active this mod in GeneralFNIS? Don't show this option :(

7zqf.jpg

Thanks for help.

"4. You should see a line that says "Reading SexLab ..." if not you've done something wrong.

7zqf.jpg

Thanks for help.

see where it says warning: custom skeleton...

you need to check the box for "SKELETON arm fix"

This should fix it for you

HTH

Securenym

7zqf.jpg

Thanks for help.

you enable the mod in a mod manager (for example if is the nexus mod manager you are using, you go there and enable there :D)

hope it helps.

post-207085-0-97756800-1380060346_thumb.png

you can get gang raped in any inn with SD on the "Gold for the Wicked" quest :D

just dance for them and when you finish youl get gang raped from all NPC inside the inn. one at time but still gang raped.

SD?