Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Everything stop working went I updated to 1.15b  Sexlab Sex chat, Sexlab Random Sex, MF_RadiantProstitution no longer working I did reset but still not working. Time to reinstall the game again and use 1.10b the mods work with it

A simple clean install of all sexlab mod(you can just disable sexlab.esm in wyre bash) solved all the problems i had with 1.15.

Hi,

I'm sorry if somebody already asked this question, but I searched and didn't find anything : it's possible that there is trouble with all Arrok's animation? Some are only out alignment, while other doesn't start at all and either pc and npc stay still without doing nothing!! (only sound work)

Bye

SOS with Sexlab.

Can I request something? Id like to be able to use hotkeys to control the schlong with sexlab. Id rather control the position manually especially during the foreplay scenes. I don't want the guy to always be 100% erect. Makes it more realistic to me.

Ive read the the page up page down hotkeys are disabled during sex scenes? Id really like to be able to control that to get correct angles in different positions.

I was able to control it a couple times but maybe twice out of 100 tries. Only reason I tried so many is because I was trying to figure out how to get it to work lol.

Thanks.

SOS with Sexlab.

Can I request something? Id like to be able to use hotkeys to control the schlong with sexlab. Id rather control the position manually especially during the foreplay scenes. I don't want the guy to always be 100% erect. Makes it more realistic to me.

Ive read the the page up page down hotkeys are disabled during sex scenes? Id really like to be able to control that to get correct angles in different positions.

I was able to control it a couple times but maybe twice out of 100 tries. Only reason I tried so many is because I was trying to figure out how to get it to work lol.

Thanks.

SOS works just fine during sex, the hotkeys respond during all sex acts for me.  Lshift+pdup and Lshift+pgdn

Hi, i've installed everything, but it seems none of the SexLab mods works for me.

I've tried 2 mods, Sexlab matchmaking, private needs mod and another one named Lovers comfort. None of them wants to trigger animation (just standing PC and NPC), however all of them have menus in MCM, and dialogues etc.

What seems to be the problem? There is some FNis log if that helps

FNIS Behavior V3.5   2013.08.30. 18:59:48
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - d:\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading PrivateNeeds ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...
ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  262 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  fu ZazWoodenHorse01 ZazAPCAO024.hkx ZazAPCAO024.hkx ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

Thanks in advance

Hi, i've installed everything, but it seems none of the SexLab mods works for me.

I've tried 2 mods, Sexlab matchmaking, private needs mod and another one named Lovers comfort. None of them wants to trigger animation (just standing PC and NPC), however all of them have menus in MCM, and dialogues etc.

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading PrivateNeeds ...

Reading SexLab ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  262 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  fu ZazWoodenHorse01 ZazAPCAO024.hkx ZazAPCAO024.hkx ZazFurnitureExit.hkx

Thanks in advance

Judging from the error, I'm guessing it's Zaz Animation pack that is the problem, not Sexlab, if you are using the newest Zaz animation pack, then you'll need FNIS 4.0 or else Zaz won't work~

SOS with Sexlab.

Thanks.

SOS works just fine during sex, the hotkeys respond during all sex acts for me.  Lshift+pdup and Lshift+pgdn

Ive read that the controls were disabled to do self align during sex scenes in the latest version of sexlab. This was said by one of the makers of SOS. You must be using an older version of sexlab.

I would really like to have these controls back considering You have to almost manually align every scene anyways.

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading PrivateNeeds ...

Reading SexLab ...

Thanks in advance

Judging from the error, I'm guessing it's Zaz Animation pack that is the problem, not Sexlab, if you are using the newest Zaz animation pack, then you'll need FNIS 4.0 or else Zaz won't work~

Well ive started a clean save with only Skyui , Sexlab and matchmaker mods, and the problem is still the same. PC and NPCs are standing instead of getting into work

Hello

I had the same problem and I gave Thasic version 14 * thank you * Iggypop1 and since then everything works perfectly.

Ashal and thank you for your great work.

Bonjour

J'ai eut le même problème que Thasic et j'ai remis la version  14 *merci Iggypop1* et depuis, tout fonctionne parfaitement.

Et merci Ashal pour ton superbe travail.

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading PrivateNeeds ...

Reading SexLab ...

Thanks in advance

Well ive started a clean save with only Skyui , Sexlab and matchmaker mods, and the problem is still the same. PC and NPCs are standing instead of getting into work

Go here and get http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D11811%26preview%3D&pUp=1 FNIS4.0 and make sure you use it... the new ZazAnimations need FNIS 4.0 Beta 3 (at least), in order to work properly, and be sure to run your GenerateFNISforusers.exe.... Failure to do so, limits your animation base...  and causes your NPCs and PC to stand rigid...

heya ;)

I have one little, but (maybe only for me) very annoying problem. I downloaded and instaled newest version 1.15b very often, but in mcm i always have 1.14!! Can anyone told me, how i can repair this?? Sorry for my terrible english, but i'm from polish ^^

It's just visual. Ashal forgot to update the number.

Its installed so i can test it. It  shows up in the MCM menu but  i am unclear  on how i  initiate  sex it  seems  to be  working  i  used  finis  etc... is  there a  spell or  a item  i am missing?

Using  the  lastest  version of  everything 

Installed  Sexlab and  Aroused and Lovers comfort.

Ran Finis

Saw  Sex lab on finis  list..

Went  into game saw them   on the  MCM  menu

And  tried to  well  test it... and...  not  sure  what to do.

This is  my first try at this  thing so if  there is  anything i am missing..  animations..  powers..  whatever  please tell me.

Thank you.

Its installed so i can test it. It  shows up in the MCM menu but  i am unclear  on how i  initiate  sex it  seems  to be  working  i  used  finis  etc... is  there a  spell or  a item  i am missing?

Ran Finis

This is  my first try at this  thing so if  there is  anything i am missing..  animations..  powers..  whatever  please tell me.

Thank you.

Try sexlab match maker.

Hey, apologies if this has been answered before.

Is anyone having the issue where if you change animations, the NPC in the sex scene dresses back up?

When a scene starts, I can cycle once, maybe twice (not confirmed, just seem to remember I could once), but after that the NPC my character is having sex with re-dresses. At this point changing animations or using the re-alignment key doesn't seem to do the trick in re-undressing them.

Does anyone have a solution for that? or maybe a work-around so at least you don't have to sit through the entire scene with one party fully dressed?

Note: So far I can only confirm this is happening when my character is having sex with a female NPC. I have not tested it vs Male NPCs.

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

Ran Finis

Thank you.

Try sexlab match maker.

I  tried it...  i go the powers  but all i did  was   have  fun with my self  or  watch my companions  have fun  with them selves...

Also i  saw  the lets  have some... menu  and  tried  that i kept  getting   nahh don think so  as  a response.