Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ok, no issues at all til now concerning the new version, but an advice for the people who told their follower/sexpartner might disapear during an animation.

They do not vanish, they just reset to a location where you can't see them (into a structure or through a wall). This might happen because you already moved your PC or actor a whole lot through the room in former animations to adjust them and those animation adjustment were saved. Just look around and hit your adjustment keys a few dozen times til, or at best hit they key to circle an animation and your NPC appears somewhere out of a wall or structure again, readjust them and save this position. With this saved position you won't have that issue the next time the animation plays. Maybe you have to redo this for a whole lot of animations, depends on how fucked up your adjustments are because you had sex in uncomfortable loacations :-)

best adult simulation mod ever and i aproved this message

but i always CTD while using tfc + sucsm 2 i need it  take screenshoot like a true profesionnal phographer lol

plz fix this  " Cannot open store for class "sslThreadKey", missing file? "

bcuz of your mods my char arent a fighter anymore he is now lover and all girls in skyrim dream of him every night

will you add 100 kamasutra sex positions in the future like this :)

http://www.wewomen.com/relationships/album897260/sex-positions-kamasutra-sex-positions-0.html

that's something very good to hear, but extremely terrifying at the same time. Repositioning stuff is already a grand nightmare, no imagine all those sex positions.

Sorry if this is a repeat request, was trying to see if I could find an answer on my own, but anyway...

I've got the latest SexLab and it shows up in the MCM, I'm using it with Sanguine's Debauchery currently.

A few things -  When a scene happens, it doesn't strip the actors and the same animation seems to play forever unless I stop it.  Secondly, the bound animation seems to be overriding the actual animations.  Did I mess up the set up, or is something weird happening?

I have still the problem that when the sexscene should start, i got teleportet somwere in the wilds a few hundred meters in the air. Does anyone knows a way to fix it? I am using the version 1.15b of sexlab.

I had this problem with a new game; I turned off the undress animations and stopped getting teleported.

So i got sexlab installed but none of the animations are working. they just stand there making noises. But they are not frozen. they are just doing nothing but standing there making noise while on a bed. I have all the box clicked for the animations. Any help? I do have FNIS installed and i think its working correctly, but I'm not sure. 

So i got sexlab installed but none of the animations are working. they just stand there making noises. But they are not frozen. they are just doing nothing but standing there making noise while on a bed. I have all the box clicked for the animations. Any help? I do have FNIS installed and i think its working correctly, but I'm not sure. 

Did you run FNIS? Just having it installed doesn't do anything.

This has been working great for a the past couple weeks, but lately I have been getting freezes or an occasional CTD when the sex scene is about to end.  It happens about 50% of the time.  Not sure what is causing it.  The only thing I have done is update from 1.14b to 1.15b in that time.  Any ideas?

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

i installed the mod and i can see it in the options but how can i use it?

It's not a mod, it's a framework.  You need a mod that uses it.  Go into the download section and check.  Stuff like Sexlab Defeat, Sexlab Submit, Sexlad Matchmaket, etc etc.  Be sure to run FNIS after installing SexLab.

yes i ran FNIS and updated the behavior.  But i didn't see a option for sexlab, i only saw options for "gender specific animations, Skeleton arm fix and others for xp32" i was assuming the gender specific animation for for sex lab but I'm not sure. Still a little new to modding games so any help or suggestions would be great.

yes i ran FNIS and updated the behavior.  But i didn't see a option for sexlab, i only saw options for "gender specific animations, Skeleton arm fix and others for xp32" i was assuming the gender specific animation for for sex lab but I'm not sure. Still a little new to modding games so any help or suggestions would be great.

Those checkboxes are patches for mods other than sexlab, they're not relevant here.

What you're looking for is the text that appears above the yellow button after you press it. You should see sexlab listed there ..

Those checkboxes are patches for mods other than sexlab, they're not relevant here.

What you're looking for is the text that appears above the yellow button after you press it. You should see sexlab listed there ..

Thats the problem. sexlab isn't there. Its not above the yellow button. so how to i get it there? Sorry for being a bit of a moron at this.

Edit: I'm a idiot, i cant use FNIS if its not though steam. I don't have a steam copy of skyrim is there a work around?

Thats the problem. sexlab isn't there. Its not above the yellow button. so how to i get it there? Sorry for being a bit of a moron at this.

Edit: I'm a idiot, i cant use FNIS if its not though steam. I don't have a steam copy of skyrim is there a work around?

Skyrim is a Steam game. Doesn't matter if you bought it on Steam or on DVD, you had to activated on Steam. Also, Steam has nothing to do with FNIS. When you hit the generate button, it should come up with number of files and mods changed (for me, it is usually 2-3 mods). What is the result for you?

I'm afraid you are on your own. This entire website does not endorse or support questions or requests regarding copies of skyrim that do not comply to steam requirements.

i just recently downloaded the SexLab stuff & am having an issue with the animations not working at all. the dialogue works fine, the undressing works fine, but when it comes to the actual sexual position themselves, the characters just stand there & do nothing. did i miss a download or something? any help ould be most welcome! my girlfriend is driving me insane to fix this for her lol thanks

Thats only a text display run fnis and you should see some text appearing there if you have correctly installed the sexlab or other fnis depending mods you should see something like this post-98324-0-11723700-1376984428_thumb.jpg