Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Running 115b and I have not had any disappearing NPC indoors or out, and as for falling, well very rarely I fall through the floor.  In the case you fall out of your cell, you will usually end up at the entrance to the indoor area you are at.  Outside falling in the air has never happened for me, but if I had that issue, I would open the console ( tilde ` key) and type tcl <enter> to toggle collision, and walk down to the ground, then tcl again to enable collision.

I have noticed a few rare CTD's usually in a transition, and sometimes with multiple companion combat rapes going on with Defeat.  The latest one may have been self induced, as I console stripped an NPC during Radiant Pro sex, and at the end of the scene as they were getting up fully dressed, I CTD'd.  Not sure if console unequipitem would cause a problem, but I'll repeat it and see if I can reproduce.  I have heard mention on the site that it should be safe to use Defeat and Submit together, any other opinions on that?  Seems pretty damn stable for the most part, and also running Comfort, Matchmaker, Radiant Pro's, and Love Books.  Don't have any non sex CTD issues with this loadlist, but that's never a guaranteed statement until finishing the playthrough.  

Running 115b and I have not had any disappearing NPC indoors or out, and as for falling, well very rarely I fall through the floor.  In the case you fall out of your cell, you will usually end up at the entrance to the indoor area you are at.  Outside falling in the air has never happened for me, but if I had that issue, I would open the console ( tilde ` key) and type tcl <enter> to toggle collision, and walk down to the ground, then tcl again to enable collision.

I have noticed a few rare CTD's usually in a transition, and sometimes with multiple companion combat rapes going on with Defeat.  The latest one may have been self induced, as I console stripped an NPC during Radiant Pro sex, and at the end of the scene as they were getting up fully dressed, I CTD'd.  Not sure if console unequipitem would cause a problem, but I'll repeat it and see if I can reproduce.  I have heard mention on the site that it should be safe to use Defeat and Submit together, any other opinions on that?  Seems pretty damn stable for the most part, and also running Comfort, Matchmaker, Radiant Pro's, and Love Books.  Don't have any non sex CTD issues with this loadlist, but that's never a guaranteed statement until finishing the playthrough.  

From my experience, falling from the sky occurs in outdoor cell, teleport to entrance in cave/dungeon, and npc disappear/misalignment in indoor areas.

From my experience, falling from the sky occurs in outdoor cell, teleport to entrance in cave/dungeon, and npc disappear/misalignment in indoor areas.

same here, waiting for a new patch u.u

Bah, ok, I wasted some time on a wall of text then :-) if I would have known, that you mean male NPCs....neverthless, maybe its some help for other users :-)

So I guess, just changing the actor you want to control/position by using the change actor hot key in SexLab and then in addition using the SoS NPC erection hotkeys adjusted in SoS doesn't help ?   

Hmm, maybe SoS applies the same buff system to male NPCs as to a male PC. A suggestion, do as told above (select the male NPC by the SexLab change actor hot key while the animation is running), but give your NPC a Mandrake potion before starting the animation. As far as I know at least the sizer and shape changer potions get consumed automatically by the male NPCs, maybe this works for the mandrake potion too and maybe you are able to adjust the erection angle of the NPC even if a theoretical exhaustion buff is running for him. Only an idea.

I tried your suggestion to change player being adjusted but that didn't work :(

Do you know how to create a mandrake potion in the console? Id like to try that as well.

Thanks for the help its nice to try new ideas.

Just type "help mandrake" (without the ") into the console to find out the itemID (it depends on your personal load order) and after that "player.additem ItemID 1" to add it to your inventory.

thank you for the update. Now, It seems that it caused small problem. After downloading and installing it, whenever npc's started to have a sex, they simply disappear. And my pc, when having a sex is kind of falling and ends up into other location, hitting the ground and die. Help, please.

I may be having the same issue here.

I am trying to trigger a threesome by using sexlab Romance v1.0.2 on the third floor of New Gnisis Cornerclub. When prompted about use a bed, if i choose "Yes" the scene occurs with no visible problem. But if i click "No", my character instantly move to the first floor and do her animations. The other two NPCs seems to stay on the place i did choose.

When i try to initialize sex outdoors, my character, and the NPCs involved, do a fast travel (with loading screen) over Bleakwind Basin, falling and dying just as inicial44 described above. I think it's worth to mention that the place itself seems not loaded.... It's like the game engine have not detected my character is there, but still in windhelm so it loads the lowest LoD around (Level of Detail). An image will describe it better: 

N4VP2P4.jpg

This is happening after upgrading Framework 1.14 to 1.15b and running FNIS. Oh, and I have not performed a clean installation before upgrade, as i have not seen mention to do it. Should i?

i was getting same error and others ones also, tried alot and founded a solution with help of ashal (at least works for me, but my working girl story goes back to zero and im restarting that again), but if wanna its at : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20204-sexlabframeworkv115-animation-problem/?do=findComment&comment=473841

This has been working great for me except sometimes  movement isn't enabled for my character after the scene ends, or sometimes it gets stuck on one loop. I think this is related to my pressing 'space' to advance quickly. I can draw my weapons and access the tab menus but can't move, this persists if I use the console to change zones or save and reload. If I press the right bracket key to move and reset I can run around for a few seconds but then am frozen again. Enableplayercontrols doesn't do anything. I've also tried the 'end current animation' button in the SL menu.

okay. i admit im a noob. but how do i use this mod? is there any dialogue options or anything?

There are no dialogue options in SexLab Animation Framework, only animations and scripts to control said animations in order to make it easier for other modders to implement sex animations in their own mods. Now, how these animations are called depends on the mod. Some use health conditions (combat rape mods for instance), some give the player a power or spell, some use dialogue, some use a combination of all of the above. You can find mods that rely on SexLab in that subforum.

okay. i admit im a noob. but how do i use this mod? is there any dialogue options or anything?

There are no dialogue options in SexLab Animation Framework, only animations and scripts to control said animations in order to make it easier for other modders to implement sex animations in their own mods. Now, how these animations are called depends on the mod. Some use health conditions (combat rape mods for instance), some give the player a power or spell, some use dialogue, some use a combination of all of the above. You can find mods that rely on SexLab in that subforum.

thanx. that'll help.

How come the males are suspended during sex scenes with HTD high heels installed? It's like they are standing on an invisible platform but they don't wear any high heels. I know that mod is responsible because when I disabled it the animations looked better.

Guest wellbredbitch

i'd just like to say thank you very much for a fantastic mod Ashal. i just started a new breton slut and it was pleasant suprise, when, after approaching her fifth customer, i was entertained to the new undressing and foreplay animations generated prior to her performing her first blowjob. the alignment was exact to add to the visual enjoyment hehe!

i'm so glad i chose unp skinny and scholngs of skyrim regular.  the scenario of a skinny befreckled strawberry blonde getting skullfucked by a well hung guard is priceless.

i look forward to seeing her skill progress. 

This has most likely been asked before but what the hell, when you reposition a character when having sex with the hot keys does the game automatically save the new position or do I have to do this every time?

Yep, if you hold down the Ctrl key whilst re-positioning you can save positions on a per-animation stage basis too.

sexlab is very nice ^^ i just noticied 2 thing , 1 little "dislike" thing and 1 little suggestion.

suggestion : just need to have an re-dress animation now, similar to undress if needed, maybe thats can replace the "fall inconscious" action.

dislike : during sex, if i touch nothing and just watch the scene ( i make test, ididnt use animation of 35minutes or something like ^^ ) i have see an moment the camera start to turn around the characters , its very good, but the camera turn very fast (more fast than in vanilla game "inactive" time) and thats look very strange . is there a way for change the speed animation of the camera when it turn around the characters ?

Hiya I recently downloaded http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/84-sanguines-debauchery/ and did all the correct files including this one to install it and had no issues at all. I seemed to find my self running into a problem though now that that I am a slave of sorts when my character becomes bound he stops animations. Occasionally he will follow through with a part of the sex animation for a brief moment only to go back to being on the ground bound. I was not sure were else to ask for help on this since its old topic is gone thought some one might have some insight on it.

Ok so I figured out part of the problem but sexlab is not showing up on MCM list even though its installed properly or so I thought. Is there something I could do? I have made sure to put it at the top of the list for run priority and what not. :( Also its reading sexlab properly with that scanner check thing you do. So not sure why its not showing up on the mcm list everything else does just fine.

I got CTD after having sex then quick/autosave. So after i having a sex and then go outside while loading i got CTD and its happening too while i am quick save. How to fix this? 

I've same problem! Help! This happening when i am exit building after having sex

best adult simulation mod ever and i aproved this message

but i always CTD while using tfc + sucsm 2 i need it  take screenshoot like a true profesionnal phographer lol

plz fix this  " Cannot open store for class "sslThreadKey", missing file? "

bcuz of your mods my char arent a fighter anymore he is now lover and all girls in skyrim dream of him every night

will you add 100 kamasutra sex positions in the future like this :)

http://www.wewomen.com/relationships/album897260/sex-positions-kamasutra-sex-positions-0.html