Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

hey, i got a problem installing sexlab. ok, so, i start the game, i go the the mod configuration tab where sexlab is, and non of the requirements are checked, even though the seem to be installed. also, when i try to click the install button, nothing happens. so i need some help dealing with this problem. 

• 1 month later...

I tried using the function "ApplyPreset" at the beginning of a dialogue with a script to give an NPC an expression, but whatever expression i choose, the mouth stutters super weirdly while it's talking.

I have Poser Hotkeys, and if i apply the same expression to the NPC, while it's talking the mouth is fine. But if the expression is applied with the sexlab function the mouth stutters.

Happens to all expressions i tried, also ones with no phonemes.

Why?

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, D.A.P.A.A said:

hi, i wanna ask but i think this is look stupid, i always getting fucked by girl when i use spell, how to change that? maybe my settings is wrong?

If there were a FAQ section this would be number one. SexLab is a Framework. That means that it is a mod used by other mods - in this case for sex animations. SexLab does NOT determine which position your character and NPCs are in. That is determined by the mods that you choose to call SexLab.

For example, originally my mod Some Consensual Sex did what I believe you are calling for. The player would be in the "male" position and the NPC in the "female" position. After many requests, I added a second file that reversed that (character in the "female" position and NPC in the "male"). Which of these files you load determines which position your character will be in. To reiterate, it's not SexLab it is the file that calls SexLab that determines the position (btw, you can load both files of my mod and choose your position by choosing different dialogue options).

Alternatively, SexLab has a hotkey +/= that will change the positions of the actors once the animation has begun. This works well but is a lot less immersive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a problem with sex animations, the NPC will randomly not show up when the NPC is in the "male" position of a lesbian animation. So what happens is the two actors strip and then the NPC disappears. The PC goes through her animations but without a partner. As soon as the animation concludes, the NPC reappears. Weird.

Generally my load order for SL mods is

SexLab Framework

SexLab Aroused

SexLab Eager NPCs

SLAL

Depending on which playthrough I'm using, there might be other SL related mods but that doesn't seem to affect the problem.

Not sure if this a SexLab Framework problem or a problem with one of the other SexLab mods. Thought it best to start here and see if anyone might have a solution.

Edited by KentuckyExpat
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, stargate11 said:

Hi  there.

I instal this  mod for sex and when i try to use animation it crash .

I have skyui 5.1  and skese and all what it needs can you help me to detect what is a problem?

More details are needed!

FNIS output (copy paste the text)

Load Order to get a idea what you have installed already.

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

More details are needed!

FNIS output (copy paste the text)

Load Order to get a idea what you have installed already.

Okay i find what is a problem...Female bones are 99 and male bones are 115 and they need to be equal.

But i have a question ...can be set some script or idk to find what is a problem when it crash? 

Anyway thanks for the response.

2 hours ago, stargate11 said:

Okay i find what is a problem...Female bones are 99 and male bones are 115 and they need to be equal.

Means you have the wrong skeleton installed. Still a FNIS output would help me more to help you (it would show warnings and what skyrim version you have installed and if you have chosen the correct FNIS patches, it also shows if you installed wrong SLAL packs for your Skyrim version)

2 hours ago, stargate11 said:

But i have a question ...can be set some script or idk to find what is a problem when it crash? 

I still don't even know what skyrim version you are using, so far this is a highly hypothetical question, especially if you don't understand basics of LL modding yet.

CTD can have many reasons, but in your case (no offense) I'm not sure if the basics are installed correctly.

For example missing master plugins can cause a CTD, too many FNIS animations can cause CTD, wrong skeleton can cause CTD, for LE running out of memory can also be an issue (actually that would be the main reason if you don't have any fixes for that installed).

19 hours ago, stargate11 said:

I have skyui 5.1  and skese and all what it needs can you help me to detect what is a problem?

If you ask something like that it tells me you don't know the basics yet.

There are as many reasons for a CTD as you have mods installed ... or not installed.

There are various versions of Skyrim: LE/SE/VR/AR

A good start would tell me (and everyone that reads this topic) what Skyrim version you have installed. A copy/paste of your FNIS output would have answered a lot of those questions already.