Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

How I can put an expression of joy for the aggressor and an expression of sadness for the victim???  I have tried several configurations and I can only put one single expression, not two ... in fact in one occasion, the expressions were mixed in the aggressor, first had expression of joy and when the animation advanced had expression of sadness, and then mixed.

Help here please.

Guest ffabris

I think i may need to reinstall Skyrim, After removing a mod called MSS Master Shapeshifter from NMM i found that sexlab animations were not playing anymore, (I tried the usual reinstall fnis, reinstall xp32 skeleton and reinstalling sexlab), npc's won't even strip i might just take a break from skyrim for awhile unless this is fixed.

I don't think that's anything that needs fixing in SexLab. Sounds more you your uninstall broke something. Reinstalling Skyrim seems like overkill too. Might want to reinstall all mods that SexLab requires, however.

I think i may need to reinstall Skyrim, After removing a mod called MSS Master Shapeshifter from NMM i found that sexlab animations were not playing anymore, (I tried the usual reinstall fnis, reinstall xp32 skeleton and reinstalling sexlab), npc's won't even strip i might just take a break from skyrim for awhile unless this is fixed.

id say deactivate ur mods and and try to only have sexlab active and see if it works then. thats if ur using mo.

if ur useing nmm or manual install remove the mods then check the game integrety b4 installing sexlab.

I'm surprised that no one has given you this answer yet.  You need to do two things:

1.  Run 'GenerateFNISforUsers.exe' and select 'Update FNIS Behavior'

2.  Rebuild your animation registry in SexLab

I'm surprised that no one has given you this answer yet.  You need to do two things:

Trust me i already tried that multiple times.

Did you fix any warnings or errors in your FNIS run?

Did you check a patch that you don't have?

Did you fail to check a patch for a mod you do have?

You can run FNIS until you are blue in the face but if you don't fix the issues you don't get a usable output.

You can run FNIS until you are blue in the face but if you don't fix the issues you don't get a usable output.

The thing is FNIS doesn't show any warnings or errors when i update FNIS Behavior.

The thing is FNIS doesn't show any warnings or errors when i update FNIS Behavior.

And the patches you've selected?

And the patches you've selected?

Skeleton arm fix.

Have you tried starting a new game?  If that works then removing the mod broke your saved games.  If it doesn't work then something is really messed up with your setup.

The golden rule of modding is to not touch your load order until you are finished with your current playthrough.  This means no adding or removing mods mid game.  You should avoid updating mods also unless the update fixes an issue that YOU are experiencing.  Updating just to update can break your save games also.  Once you start a new game, leave your load order alone until you are finished and want to start over!  Players break their games all the time by breaking the golden rule.

When you remove a mod from your load order, you not only remove it and break possible save game references, links, etc. but also re-order some of the other mods in your load order.  This changes reference IDs, script references, base IDs, etc.  Every time you make a load order change mid game you risk breaking your game.  Don't do it!

Have you tried starting a new game?  If that works then removing the mod broke your saved games.  If it doesn't work then something is really messed up with your setup.

The golden rule of modding is to not touch your load order until you are finished with your current playthrough.  This means no adding or removing mods mid game.  You should avoid updating mods also unless the update fixes an issue that YOU are experiencing.  Updating just to update can break your save games also.  Once you start a new game, leave your load order alone until you are finished and want to start over!  Players break their games all the time by breaking the golden rule.

When you remove a mod from your load order, you not only remove it and break possible save game references, links, etc. but also re-order all the other mods in your load order.  This changes reference IDs, script references, pointers, etc.  Every time you make a load order change mid game you risk breaking your game.  Don't do it!

Yes but this is on a new game, I usually start over alot when i get bored. And i was going to start fresh with a new run with just sexlab and some other mods installed but Animations wouldn't play. A admit i fall under the catagory of installing mods mid-game but this is different since the problem persist even after a new game.

When you remove a mod from your load order, you not only remove it and break possible save game references, links, etc. but also re-order all the other mods in your load order.  This changes reference IDs, script references, pointers, etc.  Every time you make a load order change mid game you risk breaking your game.  Don't do it!

Yes but this is on a new game, I usually start over alot when i get bored. And i was going to start fresh with a new run with just sexlab and some other mods installed but Animations wouldn't play. A admit i fall under the catagory of installing mods mid-game but this is different since the problem persist even after a new game.

I'm assuming you are using 32-bit Skyrim and not Skyrim Special Edition?  There is no SKSE yet for Skyrim Special Edition.  If you are using Skyrim Legendary edition have you tried reinstalling SKSE?

If you've already tried all of this I would delete your Skyrim folder and start completely over.  Only install your skeleton (XPMS (non-HDT) or XPMSE (HDT)), FNIS, SKSE, CBBE or alternate, and SexLab.  Don't use a mod manager.  Install them all manually.  I would also delete your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini files and allow Skyrim to rebuild them.  I also recommend using BethINI to configure them.  Install your skeleton last so nothing overwrites it.

You should also reinstall DirectX.  Download and reinstall DirectX 9.  Also go into your \Skryim\DirectX10 folder and run DXSETUP.EXE.

I'm assuming you are using 32-bit Skyrim and not Skyrim Special Edition?  There is no SKSE yet for Skyrim Special Edition.  If you are using Skyrim Legendary edition have you tried reinstalling SKSE?

If you've already tried all of this I would delete your Skyrim folder and start completely over.  Only install your skeleton (XPMS (non-HDT) or XMPSE (HDT)), FNIS, SKSE, CBBE or alternate, and SexLab.  Don't use a mod manager.  Install them all manually.  I would also delete your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini files and allow Skyrim to rebuild them.  I also recommend using BethINI to configure them.  Install your skeleton last so nothing overwrites it.

You should also reinstall DirectX.  Download and reinstall DirectX 9.  Also go into your \Skryim\DirectX10 folder and run DXSETUP.EXE.

Alright yeah you're probably right, MSS probably overwrited something important to sexlab, I check the script folder for the mod and it's huge, So i'm going to reinstall skyrim and the basic mods that should do it. 

Heyja folks :) I hope it is okay if i ask it here, if not, say so and remove my question

I was just wondering, if there is a way to make sure, your female PC allways is in the male spot when having sex with another (or more) female/s (and equipping a strapon), but still be in the female spot by sexing a male npc? 

I'm not sure about the gender setting to male, i don't want my female PC to buttfuck a male npc all of a sudden :D

Heyja folks :) I hope it is okay if i ask it here, if not, say so and remove my question

I was just wondering, if there is a way to make sure, your female PC allways is in the male spot when having sex with another (or more) female/s (and equipping a strapon), but still be in the female spot by sexing a male npc? 

I'm not sure about the gender setting to male, i don't want my female PC to buttfuck a male npc all of a sudden :D

Position is controlled strictly by the calling mod.  SL itself only places the actors where it is told to.  Look at your SL related mods mods and see if there are settings in their MCM (if they have one) to help control that.

And remember the simple fix ... hit the '=' key to swap positions during the animation.  Simple and always works.

Position is controlled strictly by the calling mod.  SL itself only places the actors where it is told to.  Look at your SL related mods mods and see if there are settings in their MCM (if they have one) to help control that.

And remember the simple fix ... hit the '=' key to swap positions during the animation.  Simple and always works.

*facepalm* yeah you're right, i forgot about the position swap key  :wacko: . all right, will look into my sl mods and if necessary just hit the button. i'm dump, thanks man :D

any tips on getting this to work with enderal?

my PC strips them blackscreens animations and moans are working apparently because i can hear them, but the screen is black and after the animations end the black screen will not go away, i installed the FNIS patch for enderal so idk,

idk if its bc my animations arent loading in SL anim loader or what?

I just have 1 problem. Each time I use the Spells for SL, my character and the NPC just stand inside each other and they stand still. Any help with this?

I just have 1 problem. Each time I use the Spells for SL, my character and the NPC just stand inside each other and they stand still. Any help with this?

Why is my game crashing when i have 499/500 animations activated?

Even Save Cleaner is crashing on the saves lol

Your save game is corrupted.  Try an earlier save game.  I have 500/500 animations activated and have no issues.

Tips to prevent save game corruption

1.  Don't overmod your game

2.  Don't over script your game

3.  Perform manual saves often and in locations where little is going on and few NPCs are around

4.  Don't install or uninstall mods mid game - tons of players break their save games by doing this!  Once you start a new playthrough leave your load order alone and don't touch it!