Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Tried it at the Whiterun Inn (using Lover's Comfort) and it worked. Kept getting popups though about positioning before it start the animation but it looks ok so far. Thanks Ashal

Did you have troubles with beds before trying the test scripts and this fixed it, or have they always more or less worked?

The message popups are part of the test scripts, for the sake knowing what method it's using to do the bed alignment when/if people report it not working they can provide the information I need to investigate better.

Ok, I'm having a weird problem, and I've been trying to solve it for hours with no luck. Maybe one of you in this wonderful community can help me :)

I have SKSE, FNIS, and SexLab Romance and I think they're working fine.  So the problem goes as follows: The mod seems to work, but only for a short time. I can initiate a sex act, but can only use the keys to change positions etc. for a few seconds. Then something happens (I'll call this 'The Crash'), and I can no longer use the keys, nor does the animation progress. The characters keep going with the same animation until I use the -stop all animations- thing in the MCM. After this, I can't initiate another sex act until I use -clear animations-, save, and reload. 

'The Crash' also sometimes happens before sex even begins, with only one of the characters getting naked and no sex, or sex being accepted but then nothing happening.

So... you know... any help would be appreciated since I've been at this for so long. I bet the problem will turn out to be something silly. -.-

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me. :)

Post your load order and a debug log from a quick play session where "the crash" happened.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2791993 if you don't know how to do debug logs.

Without Ashal those mods we use would not have been possible, I am grateful for the mods that are now available and I thank the modders and animators for there hard work.. Been running round Skyrim and will be happy when the mods will allow all the creatures and critters to take part in the fun that the player and NPC's love so much...

Tried it at the Whiterun Inn (using Lover's Comfort) and it worked. Kept getting popups though about positioning before it start the animation but it looks ok so far. Thanks Ashal

Did you have troubles with beds before trying the test scripts and this fixed it, or have they always more or less worked?

The message popups are part of the test scripts, for the sake knowing what method it's using to do the bed alignment when/if people report it not working they can provide the information I need to investigate better.

Well, Lover's comfort seems to have bad alignment already but Redneck said he is working on it. But before the patch you uploaded my characters were no where near each other. But now atleast they are within close proximity of each other. 

Going to try your Match maker mod and working girl real quick. I will post again with the results in the next 30 minutes.

EDIT:

I have only recently used your framework (tried it yesterday) when I noticed it was no longer in beta. Have only tried LC with it so far.

UPDATE: Yeah match maker is working fine. Its definitely a problem with LC. Should have just tried your mod out  to begin with :dodgy: . Thanks again for the update. Just don't forget about removing the POS popup when you update  ;) and it will be perfect. Oh and thanks for the framework and also kudos to Arrok for the wonderful animations  :exclamation:  

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find a wet wipe for my keyboard  :blush:

Still on Rev.4 (the "b" update should fix the camera but I don't have that issue).

Just a little question:

I started sex with my guy using the spells and He took me using the Arrok Missionary.

This should be a vaginal action but the journal counted it as anal. Why?

Second (maybe): it seems that actions started by the SexLab Romance plugin are not counted in the journal. Am I wrong?

Was it with another guy? It counts vaginal tagged animations as anal if it detects no females present, as vaginal is hard without a vagina being present.

Reason for this is in SexLabFramework ln. 766:

if PlayerSex > 0

females -= 1

else

males -= 1

endIf

followed by ln. 778:

; Vaginal tag but no vaginas present, gay male pairing?

if vaginal && females == 0

vaginal = false

anal = true

The bed positioning fix works for me. I was having bed positioning issues before.

One thing, when 2 NPC's are using the bed a 2 pop-up notices come up stating the position of the npc's I think. Not sure if that is suppose to happen, so I thought I'd mention it.

A few minutes ago, I was looking through my Youtube subs and saw this video:

Now I thought this would be an awesome mod to plug in to sex with the LL mods. And, what's a better framework than SexLab to add an option to make heart rates go up?  ;)

Just dropping this here for discussion and hoping for implementation!

Ashal , spaceman, RedneckX, Shane4244 and all interested.

I suddenly had an idea about the "pimp a companion" thing.

Considering that almost all multifollower mods makes the "playerfollowercount" as zero, could be difficult to recognize the right companion to be pimped.

One of this mod, EFF, has some "open slots" for plugins.

Maybe it's possible to make a plugin in which the player could "add to a list" the engaged followers he wants to have as "prostitute companion".

From this list, a check on who is effectively following at this moment and the option to select her/him as potential pimped companion.

Btw, Nausicaa (on Nexus) made a "NPC tweaker" mod that lets the player to add whatever npc to two list of persons who can be "moved to", "resurrected", "added to followers" and so on.

The basics should be the same to someone able to create a "list of potential whore companions", I think.

There will be duty of a SexLab's plugin (like WorkingGirl, for example) to handle the sex actions and the money gained.

Am I totally crazy or something could be done?

I've got a potential fix for your bed offset problems done. I've tested it on double and single beds and it works fine for me, including with the AP and arrok 69 animations, both of which gave me some trouble before. AP still has a minor trouble with the laying animations having the male off the end of the bed just a touch, not much more I can do there though without coding specific cases on a per animation basis.

Bed animations have always generally worked for me though, so I make for a bad litmus test.

I've attached the changed scripts, just drop them in your data folder and overwrite the current ones.

attachicon.gifbedtest.zip

If anybody mentioning or having bed alignment issues could help me out and test it asap so I can get it done in time for releasing Rev 4C tonight, I'd be grateful.

Let me know your results, good or bad. If you continue to have bad alignment on a bed, let me know what bed you were using, what animation, and what the message popups said when you started the animation.

This fix seems to work well. Offending animations for me beforehand were Arrok Leg Up and AP Kneeling Blowjob, both tended to start off-bed with the NPCs placed at different elevations. With this fix the animations play on the bed properly.

Need some help...
Can somebody explain me how to initiate aggressive animation? Please...
Did that works just like SexiS Defeated or what? Because when somebody attack my character nothing happens. Enemy just kills my character.
Many thanks...

The bed positioning fix works for me. I was having bed positioning issues before.

One thing, when 2 NPC's are using the bed a 2 pop-up notices come up stating the position of the npc's I think. Not sure if that is suppose to happen, so I thought I'd mention it.

I'm having this 2-pop-up when I change my positions (PC involved, I havent tested with 2 npc's) but I thought it was part of the test...

Again, the popups are part of the test scripts, in order to get appropiate information needed to diagnose potential problems with it. It'll be removed when I apply the bed changes to Rev 4c

Need some help...

Can somebody explain me how to initiate aggressive animation? Please...

Did that works just like SexiS Defeated or what? Because when somebody attack my character nothing happens. Enemy just kills my character.

Many thanks...

As has been stated numerous times in many posts in this thread (just look 1-3 pages back for someone asking the exact same thing), this is a framework only.  Mods that tie into this framework use this framework to initiate sex.  The Matchmaker mod is an example mod that uses SexLab, but is just for normal sex, not combat rape.  Just like Defeated (which is a mod seaparate from the SexIS framework), someone will have to create one.  WaxenFigure has stated that he will be porting his combat rape portion of SexAddict to SexLab (no time frime just yet).  You'll just have to wait for someone to actually create a combat rape mod.

Ok, I'm having a weird problem, and I've been trying to solve it for hours with no luck. Maybe one of you in this wonderful community can help me :)

I have SKSE, FNIS, and SexLab Romance and I think they're working fine.  So the problem goes as follows: The mod seems to work, but only for a short time. I can initiate a sex act, but can only use the keys to change positions etc. for a few seconds. Then something happens (I'll call this 'The Crash'), and I can no longer use the keys, nor does the animation progress. The characters keep going with the same animation until I use the -stop all animations- thing in the MCM. After this, I can't initiate another sex act until I use -clear animations-, save, and reload. 

'The Crash' also sometimes happens before sex even begins, with only one of the characters getting naked and no sex, or sex being accepted but then nothing happening.

So... you know... any help would be appreciated since I've been at this for so long. I bet the problem will turn out to be something silly. -.-

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me. :)

Post your load order and a debug log from a quick play session where "the crash" happened.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2791993 if you don't know how to do debug logs.

Ok, so here's the stuff. According to NMM (which I haven't updated to the latest version, since it works just fine), this is my plugin load order:

SexLab

Update

SPIKE

SexLab Romance

SexLab MatchMaker

SkyUI

iHUD

Chesko_WearableLanterns

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force

Requiem

Better Dynamic Snow

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation

brawlbug-plugin

getSnowy

pony_armor

littletimmy+killablechildren

killthemgenerals

dragonsoulstoperks

WATER

sos - the wilds

sos - the dungeons

Realistic Lighting Patcher

Realistic Lighting

GreenWaterFix_Compatible

UnreadBooksGlow

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks

FNISspells

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP

portal2mod

Futa equippable

Other mods I have are: aMidianBorn Textures for immersive armours. Better Males. Book of Silence Armour and Weapons. CBBE, Dimonized UNP, immersive armours, improved npc clothing, realistic transparent glass armour and weapons, sporty sexy map, UNP Blessed with BBP, XCE and XP32.

Sorry if I posted unnecessary stuff. :) Have a bunny as a thankyou.

(\(\
(=I.I)
o((")(")

Papyrus Log:

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force is known to cause some problems, though I haven't heard of it causing your problem before.

But more importantly the debug log is proving you haven't done a proper clean install and are maybe also running an out of date versions. Clean the system, save and quit, disable ALL sexlab plugins and sexlab.esm, load previous save with them disabled, save and quit again, install the newest versions of all sexlab plugins, run fnis, load and try again. Also try a on a new game as well.

Also running BOSS wouldn't hurt.

Ashal is Sexlab calling mfg expression 2 at all? Its kinda odd.....I load my saves, and I have expression 2 at about 50, I reset my face...everythings fine, but any Sexlab initiated sexual encounter, even the AP Masturbation...brings it back.

I'm all for facial expressions during sex and I know right now we're getting like absolutely no results from trying to use them but I kinda seem to get stuck with this face and it seems to be retriggered every time a Sexlab based animation sequence has completed and....it never returns to 0 0 unless I manually set it.

Try sprinting  for 1 sec when the character has an unwanted expression, it usually fixes it.

Guest Devianza

Fresh install of Skyrim..

Should I run with 4b or will 4c be out later in the day?

Not being impatient, just curious because if it'll be awhile I'll just go with 4b, that is unless 4b has major bugs.  I was using 4a prior to re-installing the game and it was running smoother than silk, wasn't getting those C+ runtime crashes or anything.  But that damn save bug issue I've had in the past came back where anytime I try to load a save, the game just ctd's.  Pretty sure its related to a werewolf mod I started using again because I had the issue on an earlier installation with that mod.   I'm thinking it may not be compatible with Dragonborn since I heard Dragonborn adds new werewolves to the game. 

mmh, see something weird ... no problem on mod but this look weird... apparently i use the CHSBHC skeleton for female (sound logic because of unpb bbp) , but...but...apparently i use CHSBHC for male too (sundracon better male with vanilla skeleton) O_O wtf ? is this normal ? ...this look weird and i m little scared about possible futur crash due to this ..

Hello Ashal.

Tried bedtest.zip try almost all animations on the bed, 95 animations (two days of sex), the game is broken and not the year more animations?

Overall worked well for the most part is a wonder to me.

10 I just think that they need care and are stendin cock, cowgirl arrok. arrok hugfuck. cock sideways. arrok sitting fareplay. arrok missionary. arrok standing cock. arrok boobjob. arrok cock sideways.

The skeleton used by me and Barbie Bones Better Weapon Placement Skeleton-27029-1-1, with the body of UNPB CBBE BBP BBP-v2-2 Package standard fixed-14899-2-2p and also use headtracking Player 3_3-23600-3 -3 Female_BBB_and_Male_Breathing_Idles_V0_1-tailored custom races in 7093, so not sure if something may be of interest.

I forgot 95 animations without CTD.

post-136652-0-99176300-1368741204_thumb.jpg

I am sure this has been asked ... but as to up and down positions  is there a setting I am missing to tweak ????? Up and down positions ???

Asked a million times and answered a billion and one times. Never going to happen. Not unless somebody can find the magic way to disable Skyrim's magnetic ground, up/down offsets will just result in the actor falling back down to the ground.

Hello Ashal.
Tried bedtest.zip try almost all animations on the bed, 95 animations (two days of sex), the game is broken and not the year more animations?
Overall worked well for the most part is a wonder to me.
10 I just think that they need care and are stendin cock, cowgirl arrok. arrok hugfuck. cock sideways. arrok sitting fareplay. arrok missionary. arrok standing cock. arrok boobjob. arrok cock sideways.
The skeleton used by me and Barbie Bones Better Weapon Placement Skeleton-27029-1-1, with the body of UNPB CBBE BBP BBP-v2-2 Package standard fixed-14899-2-2p and also use headtracking Player 3_3-23600-3 -3 Female_BBB_and_Male_Breathing_Idles_V0_1-tailored custom races in 7093, so not sure if something may be of interest.
I forgot 95 animations without CTD.

Lol someone knows what they like apparently. In reference to your stats at least.

There's an established bug where it won't track vaginal correctly, always retagging it to anal if the character is female, it'll be fixed in rev 4c.

just a curiosity, Ashal, now that Rev4 is out, are you focusing on further revisions or will you end up doing the "defeated" plugin?

and does anyone know if that project for monster animations is dead or?

At this moment I'm focusing on getting major stuff fixed up, which will be done soon with Rev 4c, and making sure others modders have everything they need to do what they want to do with with it.

After that I'll be taking a break from working on SexLab itself, and either do a defeated plugin or a succubus plugin that functions similar to being a vampire in game, only with sex instead of blood. I keep hearing people saying WaxenFigure is doing a combat rape mod with it, though I haven't heard anything personally to confirm that, if that's the case though I won't be doing a defeated plugin myself and leave it to him.

After making whatever plugin I decide to make and taking break, I'll be back to starting on Rev 5