Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I've seen that creatures are recognized by their race in SexLab, instead of a keyword, like with human-like races. I was wondering if there isn't any other way to make the mod recognize races without having to add a script, like using a keyword as well? The animation would basically be the same as with chaurus, not even a different texture.

Ā 

+1Ā 

Ā 

I ran across this with a werewolf mod that added "Alpha Werewolves"--which turned out to be their own race, and so Sexlab wouldn't play werewolf animations with them.

Hey I get the same Error message as Storm55 in LOOT. It says the file FNIS_SexLab_List.txt is not installed. So I checked in the folders and the file is definitely there (character/animations/SexLab) Ā  might LOOT just be wrong?

Ā 

The first time I got it I did a clean install and changed the setting for readme's in NMM that didn't change anything.

Ā 

Okay something is definetly weird I got the same message now for ZaZ animation pack.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Papyrus is put together with tape and spit; it's possible to do ANY action in enough iterations to break it, or to even occasionally despool the AI, which automatically causes a catastrophic crash.

Ā 

The general rule of thumb is: no more than three script mods in any install, and those mods should not be updating more than a couple times a "minute" in game-time, esle something is bound to eventually break.

Three script mods got it, thanks for the info!! Ā I will have to go over all my mods again.

Ā 

Nonsense. Excessive numbers of running scripts CAN be a problem but there's no "3 maximum rule". How much scripting goes on is quite dependent on the mod, some scripted mods use the scripting system lightly and you could run a lot of those mods a the same time while other mods are extreme users of the system and a single mod can overload a weaker system.

Ā 

C++ errors indicate a problem with a mod or old versions of some Microsoft libraries and NOT a scripting overload.

I may have posted this twice, in which case I'm every so sorry. I thought I clicked post but I can't see the post in my browser.

Ā 

Anyway, it's about what lovers lab interprets as 'Nearest bed'. I was in the master bedroom in Proudspire manor, right by the bed, about to have some cuddle time with Grigor. So when sexlab asked do you want to use the nearest bed, and I clicked yes. Much to my consternation (though not, I am sorry to say Grigor's) we ended up in the children's bedroom. While they were there. I nearly died.

Ā 

What's more it was the furthest bed from the master bed - the one by the wall rather than by the door.

Ā 

I guess what I'm saying is I think it can make an odd choice about nearest bed sometimes. Is this a known problem? Or is it just happening to me?

is thair a way 2 reposition me or the npc since its not lined up right

Ā 

I don't know the default keys of the top of my head but if you look in the MCM menu for SexLab it should have a list of the hotkeys and how they adjust your character or the NPC. These adjustment are also saved per race after you use them.

Ā 

is thair a way 2 reposition me or the npc since its not lined up right

Ā 

I don't know the default keys of the top of my head but if you look in the MCM menu for SexLab it should have a list of the hotkeys and how they adjust your character or the NPC. These adjustment are also saved per race after you use them.

Ā 

yae found am thx :)

Sorry if this is been asked already, didn't see it in the last 7 pages so figured probably not.

Ā 

Their is a new version of SKSE up Beta build (1.7.2, compatible with runtime 1.9.32) are our computers likely to explode and die if we start using it?

Ā 

Cheers

Hey guys, latly i decided to make few of my own expressions in sexlab and i noticed a strange thing. My custom1 and custom2 expressions overide all other expressions like "pained" , "joy" and stuff. So far 3 days of gamplay and they played 100% of the time. I still don't quite understand the system that Sexlab uses to decide what expression to play. If Ashal or somone who gets it better could explain how to fix it or if its meant to work that way. Ill try to reset my character sex stats later and see if it changes somthing. Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this is been asked already, didn't see it in the last 7 pages so figured probably not.

Ā 

Their is a new version of SKSE up Beta build (1.7.2, compatible with runtime 1.9.32) are our computers likely to explode and die if we start using it?

Ā 

Cheers

... bees usising it for abaut a week now since i stardet moding and my pc is stil l fine

Ā 

Ā 

Cheers

It will be required for the next version of the Sexlab Framework, it brings valuable new scripting capabilities. The last beta version was also required by Sexlab (and quite few other mods) long before it was officially released.

Hi there

Ā 

New to the modding community and having a few issues with this particular mod and the additional mods that use the sexlab. I have managed to successfully install it along with the add-ons I want, all but two but I will ask about them in their particular threads. My issue is, once the installs have all been complete, I am unable to do anything. I have a chat option with all NPC's that looks like this "...", which when chosen the npc stands there and says the following in the subtitles "Argh", "Uhh", "nooo", then ends. There are no options for sex or to start sex animations. Now, it may just be that despite the ones I have picked to download, its not included the basic "Have sex with characters" mod, which if it is, could I be pointed in the right direction?

Ā 

The ones I have sucessfully installed are: Sexlab_Update_v150_to_159c, SexLab Nude Creatures v3.0, SexLabHentaiPregnancy, Fill Her Up, Defeat V5b3.3fixed, Children+SoulGems 1.5, BestialityAnimationPack, BestialityExtras and Bestialityv0.31.

Ā 

Sorry if it sounds like a noobish question.

Hi there

Ā 

New to the modding community and having a few issues with this particular mod and the additional mods that use the sexlab. I have managed to successfully install it along with the add-ons I want, all but two but I will ask about them in their particular threads. My issue is, once the installs have all been complete, I am unable to do anything. I have a chat option with all NPC's that looks like this "...", which when chosen the npc stands there and says the following in the subtitles "Argh", "Uhh", "nooo", then ends. There are no options for sex or to start sex animations. Now, it may just be that despite the ones I have picked to download, its not included the basic "Have sex with characters" mod, which if it is, could I be pointed in the right direction?

Ā 

The ones I have sucessfully installed are: Sexlab_Update_v150_to_159c, SexLab Nude Creatures v3.0, SexLabHentaiPregnancy, Fill Her Up, Defeat V5b3.3fixed, Children+SoulGems 1.5, BestialityAnimationPack, BestialityExtras and Bestialityv0.31.

Ā 

Ā 

I don't know from where "..." lines comes from , prob preg mods you typed. You miss "Sexlab aroused" + "Sexlab romance" for dialog options for sex. With low speach skill or untractive race (orc :PĀ  )Ā  it can be hard to start a scene but it gets easier with level. "Sexlab submit" also has dialog options but i dont know if it is up to date.

Hey guys! I have a problem... I tried reinstall SexLabs and that worked fine.

But my problem is, I dont see masturbation animation for myself. I hear the moaning and clothes getting unequipped but my character just stands frozen.

It works fine on the NPCs, im testing with SexLab Matchmaker.

Ā 

All other animations seems to work fine as well overall, its just the masturbation that doesnt...

Ā 

Ā 

As I said before, I tried reinstall Sexlabs and that didnt work either... I removed all mods and just installed SKSE,FNIS,SkyUI and then SexLabs & Matchmaker. Still same problem...

Hi there

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You seem to have installed the "update" package for the Sexlab Framework but not the older version that the package updates.Ā  You need to install Sexlab Framework v1.59C and not just the "update" package for older users of the framework.Ā 

Ā 

Also you have no chat options to start sex with NPCs because you have not installed any mod that gives you chat options.Ā  Whatever mod is giving you the "..." doesn't appear to be a sex mod.Ā Ā Ā  You need Sexlab Matchmaker or Sexlab Submit to get conversational sex options with eligible partners.

I just updated SexLab Framework from 1.57 to 1.59c and get that annoying messge that something should be wrong with my StorageUtil.dll and the annoying "this should never happen because it's all my fault and I am the one who is to blame" message (short version).

Ā 

All my old files were uninstalled, the new were all installed. I can watch that in Wrye Bash. I get a correct update message to 1.59c by MCM on my display and SexLab shows me that version in the MCM too.

Ā 

I did that with a few SexLab mods I have installed:

Ā 

++ 538 - SexLab Framework v1.59c.7z (701D0862) (Installed)
++ 540 - SexLab Aroused v20140124.7z (916B9245) (Installed)
++ 542 - Zaz Animation pack v6.01.7z (D236472E) (Installed)
++ 544 - SexLab I'll Take The Display Model v9.0.7z (D8E73048) (Installed)
-- 546 - Xaz Prison Overhaul v0.32.7z (F0CB68E3) (Not Installed)
++ 547 - SexLab Puppet Master v1.7.7z (ACC91AB1) (Installed)
++ 548 - SexLab Puppet Master Swallow v1.2b.7z (8856E3EF) (Installed)
++ 556 - SexLab Cumshot v1.6.7z (A4875DC9) (Installed)
++ 559 - SexLab Lover's Victim v20140106.7z (8EB47EEC) (Installed)
++ 561 - SexLab Matchmaker Rev7.7z (9CA0A283) (Installed)
++ 562 - SexLab More Nasty Critters v7.11.7z (1C7BFFE5) (Installed)
++ 565 - SexLab Sperm Replacer 3DM Forum Version v0.4.7z (70E27255) (Installed)
++ 568 - SexLab Stats Manipulator v1.02a.7z (0D0468EE) (Installed)
++ 570 - SexLab Submit 01.09.14 v1133.7z (3E138EA4) (Installed)

Ā 

The only mod I want to update extra is Prison Overhaul, because Xaz recommends a clean save for that in his description.

Ā 

Just ignore ?

Ā 

EDIT: Forget it, the message was about right, somehow Wrye Bash does not install some of the SKSE folder files at all, among them the StorageUtil.dll....I already wondered because no animation wanted to show up and then there must be something wrong. I had to export the Wrye Bash list for allowed/disallowed file extensions, had to delete the SexLab SKSE files therein and import the edited list again. Seems that I accidentaly clicked "no" while installing this mod the first time by Wrye Bash...

I just updated SexLab Framework from 1.57 to 1.59c and get that annoying messge that something should be wrong with my StorageUtil.dll and the annoying "this should never happen because it's all my fault and I am the one who is to blame" message (short version).

Ā 

All my old files were uninstalled, the new were all installed. I can watch that in Wrye Bash. I get a correct update message to 1.59c by MCM on my display and SexLab shows me that version in the MCM too.

Ā 

I did that with a few SexLab mods I have installed:

Ā 

++ 538 - SexLab Framework v1.59c.7z (701D0862) (Installed)

++ 540 - SexLab Aroused v20140124.7z (916B9245) (Installed)

++ 542 - Zaz Animation pack v6.01.7z (D236472E) (Installed)

++ 544 - SexLab I'll Take The Display Model v9.0.7z (D8E73048) (Installed)

-- 546 - Xaz Prison Overhaul v0.32.7z (F0CB68E3) (Not Installed)

++ 547 - SexLab Puppet Master v1.7.7z (ACC91AB1) (Installed)

++ 548 - SexLab Puppet Master Swallow v1.2b.7z (8856E3EF) (Installed)

++ 556 - SexLab Cumshot v1.6.7z (A4875DC9) (Installed)

++ 559 - SexLab Lover's Victim v20140106.7z (8EB47EEC) (Installed)

++ 561 - SexLab Matchmaker Rev7.7z (9CA0A283) (Installed)

++ 562 - SexLab More Nasty Critters v7.11.7z (1C7BFFE5) (Installed)

++ 565 - SexLab Sperm Replacer 3DM Forum Version v0.4.7z (70E27255) (Installed)

++ 568 - SexLab Stats Manipulator v1.02a.7z (0D0468EE) (Installed)

++ 570 - SexLab Submit 01.09.14 v1133.7z (3E138EA4) (Installed)

Ā 

The only mod I want to update extra is Prison Overhaul, because Xaz recommends a clean save for that in his description.

Ā 

Just ignore ?

Ā 

EDIT: Forget it, the message was about right, somehow Wrye Bash does not install some of the SKSE folder files at all, among them the StorageUtil.dll....I already wondered because no animation wanted to show up and then there must be something wrong. I had to export the Wrye Bash list for allowed/disallowed file extensions, had to delete the SexLab SKSE files therein and import the edited list again. Seems that I accidentaly clicked "no" while installing this mod the first time by Wrye Bash...

Ā 

Ok, now everything works flawlessly, everything updated as intended and seems to cause no issues, aka seems to working as intended. Even the Statsmanipulator tool still works. The animations and actor locating work much smoother now, I noticed, great and thx.

Ā 

Just three questions left:

Ā 

1) I experience that females with schlongs are now always cumshotting, even when not set to transgender in SexLab Cumshot. Formerly this was only possible if you set an actor to transgender. Seems as if gender isn't the determining parameter now, seems to be some sort of schlong detect. I like that feature. No idea if this is a SexLab cumshot change or a SexLab change (maybe by "allow female/female come" in SexLab). Wai ?

Ā 

2) I experience that while testing facial animations with the SexLab expression test option, the eyes and brows revert to default after 15 seconds, but the mouth expression not. There are no issues for expressions during SexLab animations though. Wai or already known bug that came along with RM v3.0 when you have already changed to another default facial expression in the race menu ?

Ā 

3) I like the new (Dik ?) animations for doggy style and forced threesome, but I expected some more. I usually visit the animation threads of SexLab animation modders and they have quite a few more as SexLab delivers now....in addition I still miss the Holt animations (superanal, happyanal etc.) that one could once integrate into SexLab. I know for the later it was unclear from where the animations actually came from (my good guess they were abused without the real modder's allowance). I don't want to push, but is there a guide/info/thread where anybody explains how to integrate animations into SexLab by your own ? IĀ  have the animation files they "just" need to be integrated into SexLab by changing the sslAnimationDefault.pex.

Ā 

Ā 

I'd appricieate if someone could help me out.

I followed every step in the troubleshot FAQ to try and fix animations.

Ā 

It didnt work, they just stand still....

So I removed ALL my mods, uninstall skyrim and removed skyrim folder.

Installed skyrim, skyui,fnis and skse.

Then I installed sexlabs and sexlabs matchmaker.

Created a new game and tried out matchmaker. Once again they are frozen and just moaning.

So I reinstalled the game removed all mods and just installed skyui,skse,fnis and sexlabs...

Ā 

Ā 

It doesnt work...

My animations used to work, except for my own animation masturbation. But it worked on other NPCs and sex animations worked fine too.

But now nothing works :(

Please help me!

Ā 

I'd appricieate if someone could help me out.

Ā 

Ā 

I followed every step in the troubleshot FAQ to try and fix animations.

Ā 

It didnt work, they just stand still....

Ā 

Ā 

So I removed ALL my mods, uninstall skyrim and removed skyrim folder.

Ā 

Installed skyrim, skyui,fnis and skse.

Ā 

Ā 

Then I installed sexlabs and sexlabs matchmaker.

Ā 

Created a new game and tried out matchmaker. Once again they are frozen and just moaning.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

So I reinstalled the game removed all mods and just installed skyui,skse,fnis and sexlabs...

Ā 

Ā 

It doesnt work...

Ā 

Ā 

My animations used to work, except for my own animation masturbation. But it worked on other NPCs and sex animations worked fine too.

Ā 

But now nothing works :(

Ā 

Ā 

Please help me!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Need more info.Ā  What are the results from running FNIS?Ā  The results in the top section of the Generator screen can be copied (make sure to copy ALL of it) and pasted here (in spoiler tags).Ā  Your papyrus log might be helpful as well.Ā  Take a look at the pinned threads here:Ā  http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/.Ā  There is info on how to generate the papyrus error log.Ā  Again, you can post the results in a spoiler tag.Ā  Again, take a look at the pinned threads in the link provided for more info and instructions of what info can be helpful.

Ā 

Spoiler tag:

Ā 

[ spoiler ] your stuff here [ /spoiler ]

Ā 

Take out the spaces in the tags to make it a true "spoiler" and you'll end up with this:

Ā 

Ā 

your stuff here

Ā 

Ā 

i'm stuck at the installation process asking me to locateĀ Skyrim's data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users but i can't find this directory. is it because it's not from Steam? please help

NOT FROM STAEM? whoops caps anyway not from staem thats hard 2 believe unles its ilgial copie in watch case the wont offer any help since the site dusent suport piracy

atlaest im 95% sure evin if u got it from a store u cant instal whiotout staem and cat instal in a dif dictonary eitehr(atlaest i am 80% sure u cant i tink)