Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Um, a little request again. Toggle to NOT strip if playing an animation with only the Oral flag.

Hm, first new feature request in a long time that actually sounds worthwhile to me.

As a simple implementation idea though, how about making any animations that are playing with only Oral, Foreplay, or a new "LimitedStrip" tag, default to using the "Foreplay Stripping" options that are already there in SexLab, only I'll rename it to "Limited Stripping" and default the stripping for males+female to just helms and weapons, plus pants as well for males.

I like it, it makes sense!

This is weird, the new dog animations doesn't work properly (sorry i didn't get the name) the 1 where the dog will lay on its back & the other 1 where it will lay on it's side. I have all the requirements & I ran fnis before playing the game, there's no reason for it not to work...

Or am I missing something? I'm pretty sure I don't.

Where to download the old versions?

which version you looking for?

V1.50 if possible. :cool:

sorry I dont have on me. Since Ashal's git repo does not seem to specifically branch/tag a version it is hard for me to checkout the right version. 

The shift key works fine if i don't use my joypad, but not with.

It worked good in the past, so i suppose the update changed the compatibility with a joypad. :dodgy:

I have only this problem  for this mod, so it's not about my system or my joypad. :s

I have a feature request, dunno if it's been made before.

In addition to the existing animation sections, it would be nice if there were gay & lesbian sections, which would apply for any consensual (not sure an aggressive equivalent makes sense) sex scene between M-M or F-F respectively. Also, creature animations might be broken up into aggressive & consensual sections.

The gay section might end up having a lot of overlap with the standard animation section, but the lesbian one would most definitely be helpful, since there's only ~a dozen non-strapon animations that apply, & half of the strapon scenes really don't suit a lesbian encounter (i.e. sucking strapons).

Thanks.

I am not getting ANY animations what so ever, here is what I have done.

• Installed latest SKSE (1.7.2)

• Installed latest Sexlab (1.59c)

• Installed latest Defeat (4.2.1)

• Installed latest FNIS and Creatures (5.2) (5.1)

• Installed latest More Nasty Critters (8.22)

• Installed latest Skeleton

• Installed latest SKYUI

• Installed latest SOS

I am officially at a loss....

Edit: Also, I ran FNIS and checked load order. Everything ok.

Edit 2: Another problem I ran into. When I downloaded HDT Body 1.5 from Citrus then I downloaded a different version of Defeat 3.3Fixed MO refuses to see or find these mods. I tried placing them on my desktop would not find them. Placed them in other areas, would not find them.

• Installed latest SKYUI

• Installed latest SOS

Edit 2: Another problem I ran into. When I downloaded HDT Body 1.5 from Citrus then I downloaded a different version of Defeat 3.3Fixed MO refuses to see or find these mods. I tried placing them on my desktop would not find them. Placed them in other areas, would not find them.

Do you have the unofficial updates?

By any chance, would anyone know if this mod conflicts with the scene that normally plays when you first enter the Bee and Barb? I haven't thoroughly investigated this, but I came here first since it's so heavily scripted. The scene never plays whenever this happens to be installed.

Do you happen to be using Alternate Start-Live Another Life?  If so, the scene in the B&B will not play out unless you have seen Alduin in Helgin.

• Installed latest SKYUI

• Installed latest SOS

You know what Holy Hell I do not! Let me download them thanks brother! I knew something was missing. :)

• Installed latest SKYUI

• Installed latest SOS

You know what Holy Hell I do not! Let me download them thanks brother! I knew something was missing. :)

I have downloaded the Unoffical Patches and still nothing. No animations AT ALL. Still, MO refuses to see HDT Body 1.5 and Defeat 3.3 Fixed. Even though I have Defeat version 4.2.1 I wanted to try 3.3 for nothing more than to humor myself to see if it would work or not.

Edit: I ran FNIS and it says it only registered 129 animations when we both know there is ALOT more than that... Do not see what I missed.

• Installed latest SKYUI

• Installed latest SOS

I have downloaded the Unoffical Patches and still nothing. No animations AT ALL. Still, MO refuses to see HDT Body 1.5 and Defeat 3.3 Fixed. Even though I have Defeat version 4.2.1 I wanted to try 3.3 for nothing more than to humor myself to see if it would work or not.

Edit: I ran FNIS and it says it only registered 129 animations when we both know there is ALOT more than that... Do not see what I missed.

Have you tried not using MO? Manual installation is the surest way of avoiding most installation related problems.

• Installed latest SKYUI

• Installed latest SOS

Have you tried not using MO? Manual installation is the surest way of avoiding most installation related problems.

No I have not, I suppose I could however I never do manual installs for nothing more than if I want to uninstall the particular mod things could go south real quick.

• Installed latest SKYUI

• Installed latest SOS

No I have not, I suppose I could however I never do manual installs for nothing more than if I want to uninstall the particular mod things could go south real quick.

one note which solved everything at me: install fnis outside MO so as manual installation and add the generatefnisforusers in MO.

For those who have lip synchronization problem, this fix might help http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59569/?

So what mod was it? Who was the author?  Nexus says file not found.

By the way if theres no longer way to get it and test it then ill continue to believe that sexlab is the problem those 2 dont work properly coz i made a char and shes always having an expression (mouth open a bit) and lipsync works fine if i try to make her talk using player voice mod, but it doesnt work with sexlab.

It was “Skyrim Lip Sync Bug fix” - probably pulled either because it doesn't work, or because it was redistributing files: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1509762-lip-sync-bugfix-mod-on-nexus/

some other link skyrim lip sync bug fix on? this is off

• Installed latest SKYUI

• Installed latest SOS

one note which solved everything at me: install fnis outside MO so as manual installation and add the generatefnisforusers in MO.

What exactly do you mean if I may ask?

Edit: Allow me to also state that ALL of the mods I have listed I installed through MO.

Edit 2: I ran FNIS through MO fixed... I now have all animations.

With the sole exceptions of SKSE and ENB mods, there has never been a legit case where installing a mod outside of mod organizer has been the correct thing to do it.

STOP DOING THIS PEOPLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALOS. A simple Google search will tell you how to correctly use and install FNIS with MO, and by extent, SexLab.

Upgrade to 159c was painless, no problems so far.

Is there some setting somewhere that can make NPCs stop jumping up in the middle of sex to clap for a Bard, even though there is no Bard even on the same floor of the Inn, much less the same room? Or is this just terrible NPC AI on the part of Skyrim...

With the sole exceptions of SKSE and ENB mods, there has never been a legit case where installing a mod outside of mod organizer has been the correct thing to do it.

STOP DOING THIS PEOPLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALOS. A simple Google search will tell you how to correctly use and install FNIS with MO, and by extent, SexLab.

yes skse trough Mo would indeed be a cfrazy thing to do.. but fnis is another mod on that list, i installed fnis in mo at first and nothing worked, (no new animations exept sexlab) then in installed fnis manually in the skyrim folder like the instructions on the fnis page and made a exucutable in mo(generatefnisforusers) and everything works totallly fine, i got no problems. exept wehn i want to upgrade fnis to a other version though, i am still using 5.1 while 5.2 is up some time ago, i dont see a good reasson to upgrade fnis now as it changes nothing for me, maybe for modders though.