Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

i am sorry if i am asking a question if it has been answered, i looked everywhere and cannot find it, or i suck at searching. is skyrim immersive creatures compatible with sexlab?  

It's not going to crash the game if they're both installed, if that's what you're asking.

And they won't have sex with your player if they defeat her/him.

I have SIC and I saw one Draman Skeleton (don't remember if it's called that but it was one skelleton with dragon skull and wings) raping one follower, but Waxen is right, some creatures aren't supported

But why would stripping it remove it too?

Like you said "its just a piece of clothing" and sexlab strip almost all piece of clothing, you have to untick the slot that equipable schlong use, thats why Waxen said to ask on that support thread for the slot

What i meant was, stripping implies that it's just unequiping them. Not deleting them from my inventory like what is happening here

Sexlab DOES NOT REMOVE items from the inventory so if the item is vanishing it is not Sexlab doing it.

Repeating myself: ASK IN THE SUPPORT FORUM FOR THAT MOD!

There is where the people who might have the answer you are looking for will be.

You might have gotten an answer by now if you had bothered to try.

Ah forget all that nonsense, Ashal has come and put his foot down and placed mine in my mouth ;).

See his response further down.

I am running Papyrus 2.8, but it keeps telling me that its too old.

You think you are running Papyrus 2.8 but Sexlab thinks otherwise which means some other mod may have overwritten your 2.8 install. Check your mods listed after Sexlab and/or your install of Papyrus 2.8 to see if any included a different version of Papyrus.

I am running Papyrus 2.8, but it keeps telling me that its too old.

Than you are not running PapyrusUtil 2.8. Simple as that. Make sure other mods, such as SOS, aren't overriding SexLab or your seperate install of P apyrusUtil.

What i meant was, stripping implies that it's just unequiping them. Not deleting them from my inventory like what is happening here

Sorry for letting this go back and forth for awhile. You are not crazy. SexLab is in fact deleting it out of your inventory and it has nothing to do with stripping.

When starting a scene, SexLab scans your inventory for a valid strapon to use, if it finds one it will use that strapon during the scene. If it does not find a strapon in your inventory, it will add one to your inventory and use that.

Unfortunately, I neglected to add in any special case for when it uses pre-existing strapons during the cleanup phase after animation is done, and so it assumes any strapon used during a scene was one that SexLab added to their inventory and thus needs to delete it now that it's no longer needed.

I'll have this fixed in future versions. For now however, the only workaround besides having to add it back to your inventory after every scene, would be to disable strapons in the options, and then manually equip/unequip the strapon from your inventory when needed during animation, after stripping has already occurred.

Than you are not running PapyrusUtil 2.8. Simple as that. Make sure other mods, such as SOS, aren't overriding SexLab or your seperate install of P apyrusUtil.

MO says SOS is overriding Sexlab despite being lower on the list, how do I make it stop?

Move it above Sexlab (bottom of list on both sides of MO has the HIGHEST priority and will overwrite all mods above it).

No idea what's going on, but it's really weird. I have nothing aside from Unofficial patches, and DLC installed. So Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire; As well as Hi-resolution textures. Corresponding unofficial patches for each. FNIS, Sky UI (all FNIS patches installed, and working prior), Sky UI is an obvious feature.

Animations work, but scripting is broken, so if I engage in a sex act it will force it to continually rape my character. So I can't do much.

I don't know what I did, but I seriously did nothing. I altered nothing as well. Anyone want to help me out here, because this is ridiculous.

Hey storm55, since it seems Your installation misses a text file,...

Did you by chance install your mods via Nexus Mod Manager ?

If so go to the NMM settings and be sure to untick "Don´t extract ReadMe files", otherwise NMM won´t install any textfiles and your mods won´t work properly.

In case the option was active just untick and reinstall.

Sexlab DOES NOT REMOVE items from the inventory so if the item is vanishing it is not Sexlab doing it.

Repeating myself: ASK IN THE SUPPORT FORUM FOR THAT MOD!

There is where the people who might have the answer you are looking for will be.

You might have gotten an answer by now if you had bothered to try.

Ah forget all that nonsense, Ashal has come and put his foot down and placed mine in my mouth ;).

See his response further down.

No worries, I understand :) I get the feeling you have had to answer many of these questions.

Sorry for letting this go back and forth for awhile. You are not crazy. SexLab is in fact deleting it out of your inventory and it has nothing to do with stripping.

When starting a scene, SexLab scans your inventory for a valid strapon to use, if it finds one it will use that strapon during the scene. If it does not find a strapon in your inventory, it will add one to your inventory and use that.

Unfortunately, I neglected to add in any special case for when it uses pre-existing strapons during the cleanup phase after animation is done, and so it assumes any strapon used during a scene was one that SexLab added to their inventory and thus needs to delete it now that it's no longer needed.

I'll have this fixed in future versions. For now however, the only workaround besides having to add it back to your inventory after every scene, would be to disable strapons in the options, and then manually equip/unequip the strapon from your inventory when needed during animation, after stripping has already occurred.

Thanks, I had a feeling something like that was happening. I'll give the workaround a go

Seems to work now, which is odd. I was using a previous version of Sexlab, SOS and MO with Sexlab before everything else and it seemed to work just fine. Was something changed?

Yes, the version of Papypus Utilities that was bundled with Sexlab changed to 2.8 with the last release of Sexlab (and will change to 2.9 with the next release of Sexlab, just so you are forewarned) while the version bundled with SOS remains at 2.7 and since SOS hasn't been updated for a while...

With SOS after Sexlab it's older bundled version overwrote the newer 2.8 version so you got a message warning you about the problem.

I have an odd bug. Its miniscule, but effective enough for me to be annoyed by it.

I am unable to start the Riekling Threeway animation. It will play the missionary one just fine, but the threeway one doesn't begin at all. It just pauses, relocates the actors then skips it. Doesn't even start it, like it's not there.

I reran FNIS, no dice. Thoughts?

Hi Guys!!!! First of all I want to thank you guys for all the hard work you have put in making this framework. Hats off to you guys.

Secondly I want to offer a suggestion, if I may be so bold, because I don't know the first thing about mod designing (I suppose it's very difficult) and I am hoping you guys will be open to suggestions as all good mod makers are. So here it goes : How about you add nude body packages to this framework as I've come to see in a similar framework for a different game i.e. "Sexout" for Fallout New Vegas. I say this mostly because it will save the users the hassle to hunt for different body mods and their extensions like TBBP animations and HDT Physics etc. I know it must be difficult as there are a ton of nude body mods for female characters (CBBE, UNP, UNPB, Sevenbase and many more) but it would be a delight if you guys can work out which one is best suited for animation alignment and include it in this framework. Mostly it will stop people having problems with skeleton compatibility and all.

P.S. This is only a suggestion. If this is the wrong place to post a suggestion or if I have offended anyone in any way by posting this I apologize and request you kindly enlighten me on how and where to do this. Again Cheers and Hats off to you guys for a job well done so far and hopefully the same continues in the future :)

Hi Guys!!!! First of all I want to thank you guys for all the hard work you have put in making this framework. Hats off to you guys.

Secondly I want to offer a suggestion, if I may be so bold, because I don't know the first thing about mod designing (I suppose it's very difficult) and I am hoping you guys will be open to suggestions as all good mod makers are. So here it goes : How about you add nude body packages to this framework as I've come to see in a similar framework for a different game i.e. "Sexout" for Fallout New Vegas. I say this mostly because it will save the users the hassle to hunt for different body mods and their extensions like TBBP animations and HDT Physics etc. I know it must be difficult as there are a ton of nude body mods for female characters (CBBE, UNP, UNPB, Sevenbase and many more) but it would be a delight if you guys can work out which one is best suited for animation alignment and include it in this framework. Mostly it will stop people having problems with skeleton compatibility and all.

P.S. This is only a suggestion. If this is the wrong place to post a suggestion or if I have offended anyone in any way by posting this I apologize and request you kindly enlighten me on how and where to do this. Again Cheers and Hats off to you guys for a job well done so far and hopefully the same continues in the future :)

Not going to happen, there are too many different body mods around (even for the guys) and everyone has their own favorite combination. Choosing one would mean everyone would have to conform to that choice, remain with the last version before such a choice was made, give up having sex in the game or make their own version of Sexlab with a different body choice leading to a whole raft of other problems.

I prefer to let Ashal continue to work on alternative alignment solutions that he has proposed and worked on based on named bones in the skeleton and positioning the actors based on the positions of those bones.

Thanks anyway for suggesting your idea, it doesn't hurt to make suggestions unless you are so in love with your own ideas that you cannot give them up in which case you ought to be in politics instead (LOL).

I've been searching a bit for some info here but there's too much text to browse... I think I got the answer already, but I'll just ask here to make sure.

Basically, I'm tweaking a mod that swaps spiders for chaurus. Unfortunately, I seem to be unable to do it using the default chaurus race, I'm getting spiders using the chaurus poison spit which is overkill at low levels, and I couldn't think of a way to disable that attack on particular NPCs without modifying the race itself. So the easiest way to get over this would be to make a clone of the chaurus race and take the spit off.

I've seen that creatures are recognized by their race in SexLab, instead of a keyword, like with human-like races. I was wondering if there isn't any other way to make the mod recognize races without having to add a script, like using a keyword as well? The animation would basically be the same as with chaurus, not even a different texture.

Is it possible to do too many sex animations then cause a runtime error?  My specific case is I run 4 animations back to back using the test animation feature or using lovers comforts rest for an hour and upon starting the 4th animation the lock up and c++ error occurs.  Is it because of an overload on scripts or could be something else?   Thanks in advanced.

Papyrus is put together with tape and spit; it's possible to do ANY action in enough iterations to break it, or to even occasionally despool the AI, which automatically causes a catastrophic crash.

The general rule of thumb is: no more than three script mods in any install, and those mods should not be updating more than a couple times a "minute" in game-time, esle something is bound to eventually break.

Papyrus is put together with tape and spit; it's possible to do ANY action in enough iterations to break it, or to even occasionally despool the AI, which automatically causes a catastrophic crash.

The general rule of thumb is: no more than three script mods in any install, and those mods should not be updating more than a couple times a "minute" in game-time, esle something is bound to eventually break.

Three script mods got it, thanks for the info!!  I will have to go over all my mods again.

Before the start of the sex-animation game crashes to the desktop with an error .

microsoft visual c++ runtime library
RunTime Error R6025 -pure virtual function call.

I tried to solve the problem so:

- reinstall the game,

- reinstalled visual c++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 ,2013.

- start a new game.

But this is a mistake. What am I doing wrong?