Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I hope I can find you help here, I really hate the need to install like 10 thing to get one work but it obviously how the '"nice^^" world of mods goes, so...

So tell me what I did wrong:

I have Skyrim 1.9.32.0

Installed SKSE 1.7 (was with 1.6.16 before)

was adreally with SKYUI 4.1

also have FNIS 5.1.1

also have this "ZAZ ANIMATION PACK" who it seem to need SEXLAB to work or at least some of it features, so it not clear...^^

and "Private Needs" wich need ZAZ... (but this but never mention about sexlab)

The mods come from Steam and obviously the sex related ones come from the web from LOVERLAB and NEXUS.

When I was with the SKSE 1.6.16 only ZAZ and another menu apeared on the MCM and the Private Need not apeared...

When I installed the SKSE 1.7.00 the game start no more^^

When I start it from steam I also got an error message about my game version is too old for the SKSE wich is a nonsence the both version (1.6/1.7) are made for exacly the same Skyrim version.

Edited by Darkfuria69

Did a quick test Ashal, everything went fine until Zyn's Missionary position, actors started taking random positions, space bar didn't help, it just reset them, then they'd start randomizing again. Lots of entries in the papyrus log about failing validations, actors already animating, don't know if that's a symptom or cause, just an FYI. Here's my papyrus log to go with it.

Same random position shifts here... no errors in the Papyrus log, in my case.

Also getting the random position changes on some animations.

The same problems from Beta versions seems to remain in SL 1.58 and in fresh new game: first, Lesbian scene with strap on is delayed up to 5 seconds with 3-4 changing sex  positioning. The same things are happening with aggressive animation, only without time delay.

attachicon.gifScreenShot0.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot1.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Yes, still the same problem I described after trying Beta 3:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development/page-76?do=findComment&comment=831655

Okay, the stage 1 problem still isn't fixed... but I found out that it depends on the animation played.

First I started a male-female scene with my main character (having updated from Beta 2 and reinitialized SexLab). With automatic stage progression disabled, I used the O key to cycle through the animations, waiting a couple of seconds to see if the animation bugs out. These are the animations that didn't play properly at the first stage:

Boobjob

Arrok Blowjob

Hugging Fuck

Arrok Sideways Fuck

Sideways Fuck

Arrok Reverse Cowgirl

Arrok Cowgirl

Reverse Cowgirl

Doggy Style

Missionary

To verify the results, I made a fresh SexLab install on my squeaky clean, almost-vanilla save I use for testing. Disabled all the problematic animations in the MCM, and run through the animations again. Everything played normally. Then i disabled everything but the faulty animations, and indeed, every one of them went crazy.

Something I noticed, the bugged animations always play one full cycle before the weird things happen. This is especially noticable in Arrok Blowjob, which has a very long Stage 1 animation loop.

Now the big question: What have these animations in common? Considering the above, it almost looks like a FNIS problem, but I have no idea.

EDIT:  All these animations have a "-a" in their first line in FNIS_SexLab_List.txt. There are more of those, most likely aggressive animations I haven't tried. I don't know what this flag means, and whether it's necessary, but it's almost certainly more than a coincidence.

I only tried animations in male-female consensual scenes, there might be more that are bugged too (aggressive, lesbian...)

Two things to note:

- there are no Papyrus errors (at least for me)

- all affected animations have their first stage marked as acyclic

Yes, still the same problem I described after trying Beta 3:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development/page-76?do=findComment&comment=831655

Okay, the stage 1 problem still isn't fixed... but I found out that it depends on the animation played.

First I started a male-female scene with my main character (having updated from Beta 2 and reinitialized SexLab). With automatic stage progression disabled, I used the O key to cycle through the animations, waiting a couple of seconds to see if the animation bugs out. These are the animations that didn't play properly at the first stage:

Boobjob

Arrok Blowjob

Hugging Fuck

Arrok Sideways Fuck

Sideways Fuck

Arrok Reverse Cowgirl

Arrok Cowgirl

Reverse Cowgirl

Doggy Style

Missionary

To verify the results, I made a fresh SexLab install on my squeaky clean, almost-vanilla save I use for testing. Disabled all the problematic animations in the MCM, and run through the animations again. Everything played normally. Then i disabled everything but the faulty animations, and indeed, every one of them went crazy.

Something I noticed, the bugged animations always play one full cycle before the weird things happen. This is especially noticable in Arrok Blowjob, which has a very long Stage 1 animation loop.

Now the big question: What have these animations in common? Considering the above, it almost looks like a FNIS problem, but I have no idea.

EDIT:  All these animations have a "-a" in their first line in FNIS_SexLab_List.txt. There are more of those, most likely aggressive animations I haven't tried. I don't know what this flag means, and whether it's necessary, but it's almost certainly more than a coincidence.

I only tried animations in male-female consensual scenes, there might be more that are bugged too (aggressive, lesbian...)

Two things to note:

- there are no Papyrus errors (at least for me)

- all affected animations have their first stage marked as acyclic

Looks like I still have FNIS 5.1 installed, which had a bug with the behavior generator. Make sure you have FNIS 5.1.1 and then run the Modder tool on the file \meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt to regenerate the behavior file.

That should fix it, but I'm real busy with my real job right now to test it.

Looks like I still have FNIS 5.1 installed, which had a bug with the behavior generator. Make sure you have FNIS 5.1.1 and then run the Modder tool on the file \meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\FNIS_SexLab_List.txt to regenerate the behavior file.

That did the trick. All perfect now. :)

For those who don't want to run the modders tool themselves, I've attached the fixed behavior file.

FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.7z

Overwrite the old file in meshes\actors\character\behaviors\ .

That did the trick. All perfect now. :)

For those who don't want to run the modders tool themselves, I've attached the fixed behavior file.

attachicon.gifFNIS_SexLab_Behavior.7z

Overwrite the old file in meshes\actors\character\behaviors\ .

One thing I've always wondered.. SOS mod it is better to install it before or after SexLab ? ^_^

One thing I've always wondered.. SOS mod it is better to install it before or after SexLab ? ^_^

It shouldn't matter much. However, both have StorageUtil.dll and its associated scripts included, which might cause problems if they use different versions. As a general rule, install the newer mod last.

Preliminary tests after regenerating a new behavior file seems to confirm that the problem with randomized animations is now fixed, as I was already using FINIS 5.1.1 that would explain a lot. I'm still getting the validation failed, actors already animating, but I think I have another mod that's causing that.

So, is there going to be a final v 1.58.1 version with the above fix inclyded?

After applying the fix, no more uncontrolled animation switching and all other things I wrote in one of my previous posts. Animations now start immediately and actors aren't separate with long space between them any more. Thanks again ashal and Erstam.

at this point.. look it's released the "Final-Fix" version, before downloading the new SL v1.58

there are new animations, are always the same, right..? :-/

A shame..! not to include all new 16 animations by Holtof55, they were great animations, some really-hot, some are conversions from Oblivion sex-animations, Holtof we worked on for months..! :unsure: and now have deleted the thread, instead of including them natively in SexLab :( 

itself a permission problem, I hope we can reach an agreement, because in my opinion, and I think there are many who think this way, it is a great loss, 16 animations are a huge added value! ^_^

140628123854589968.gif

And I'll gladly include the animations just as soon as somebody tells me where they were taken from. I'm simply not going to include animations that were potentially stolen without permission or credit.

Excuse me.

Due to current issues involving SKSE 1.7.0, I want to continue to use SexLab 1.39b until 1.7 of SKSE is no longer in Alpha build. However, I am unable to find 1.39b on my computer or anywhere else on the internet. Can you please provide a way to redownload SexLab 1.39b? All of my SexLab mods are compatible with 1.39b, and it is the current version of SexLab I have installed on my Skyrim. (I no longer have SexLab 1.39b in my WinRAR collection is all, and I want 1.39b for when I download Skyrim on my new computer when it is fully built.)

EDIT: I should also mention I am still using SKSE 1.6.16 on my current installation of Skyrim as well. I've just heard about other people having issues with SKSE 1.7.0, such as CTDs and memory issues.

Excuse me.

Due to current issues involving SKSE 1.7.0, I want to continue to use SexLab 1.39b until 1.7 of SKSE is no longer in Alpha build. However, I am unable to find 1.39b on my computer or anywhere else on the internet. Can you please provide a way to redownload SexLab 1.39b? All of my SexLab mods are compatible with 1.39b, and it is the current version of SexLab I have installed on my Skyrim. (I no longer have SexLab 1.39b in my WinRAR collection is all, and I want 1.39b for when I download Skyrim on my new computer when it is fully built.)

EDIT: I should also mention I am still using SKSE 1.6.16 on my current installation of Skyrim as well. I've just heard about other people having issues with SKSE 1.7.0, such as CTDs and memory issues.

No. Get over 1.7 being alpha, it's fine. People having issues are people making stupid mistakes and installing it wrong.

Yes, i agree with Iuky, i will not update for this animations, bore always the same animations, but without sexlab long time i had stopped playing skirym.

Rightly.. Ashal repairing your ass from possible, although unlikely, legal repercussions..  :-/

I understand they can not be entered directly into SexLab not to take risks, but it is a little drastic to completely delete the discussion, you could remove the files until had obtained permission to use the excellent free animations for the purpose, which then in many countries, the right of auroras to be recognized, the work that is digital or not should be recorded in the office state that acknowledges paternity and as property of 'work, then if the author wanted $ 1,000 to give permission, I think that would get in a few days.. I think you can find a fair solution, instead of throwing Institute in the wind..! ^_^

It's not as if the thread was thrown into the eternal abyss, it was hidden, and he was informed it would be unhidden upon sourcing the animations and agreeing to remove the garbage ad-ridden download links, which not only go against forum rules of no affiliate links, but also reflects badly back onto the site as people stupidly click the wrong download button and then accuse LoversLab of giving them spyware.

Excuse me.

No. Get over 1.7 being alpha, it's fine. People having issues are people making stupid mistakes and installing it wrong.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and install the 1.7.0 alpha build, since you're the mod maker and have more knowledge than me. Another issue is that some people have made suggestions on how to fix memory issues. Should I use this fix anyway or wait and see if I have issues? I'll provide links:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/540740500921363665/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/?

I should also mention I use a fix to make SKSE load via Steam. Will that cause any issues with the Alpha? Here is the link to said fix:

Excuse me.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and install the 1.7.0 alpha build, since you're the mod maker and have more knowledge than me. Another issue is that some people have made suggestions on how to fix memory issues. I'll provide links:

I should also mention I use a fix to make SKSE load via Steam. Will that cause any issues with the Alpha? Here is the link to said fix:

The entire point of those posts is to inform about the memory fix included in 1.7.0 If you've been applying the fix suggested in those links with 1.6.16, they've been doing absolutely nothing for you before, if you've been using other methods such as SSME, than that is now useless since it's now included via 1.7.0 with the methods mentioned in the links.

Excuse me.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Plus if everyone would read your forum (this one) on proper installation no one would have any problems.

Excuse me.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and install the 1.7.0 alpha build, since you're the mod maker and have more knowledge than me. Another issue is that some people have made suggestions on how to fix memory issues. I'll provide links:

The entire point of those posts is to inform about the memory fix included in 1.7.0 If you've been applying the fix suggested in those links with 1.6.16, they've been doing absolutely nothing for you before, if you've been using other methods such as SSME, than that is now useless since it's now included with 1.7.0

So I can install 1.7.0 without using those fixes? Sorry if I sound a little naive about this, but I am relatively new to modding. I will thank you for putting up with me and answering my questions, though.

Excuse me.

The entire point of those posts is to inform about the memory fix included in 1.7.0 If you've been applying the fix suggested in those links with 1.6.16, they've been doing absolutely nothing for you before, if you've been using other methods such as SSME, than that is now useless since it's now included with 1.7.0

So I can install 1.7.0 without using those fixes? Sorry if I sound a little naive about this, but I am relatively new to modding. I will thank you for putting up with me and answering my questions, though.

installed SKSE

Excuse me.

No, the point is that you have to apply those fixes with 1.7.0, the fixes mentioned in that link are specifically intended for 1.7.0 alpha and 1.7.0 only.

Excuse me.

No, the point is that you have to apply those fixes with 1.7.0, the fixes mentioned in that link are specifically intended for 1.7.0 alpha and 1.7.0 only.

Alright, that clears up a lot for me. I'll remember to type in those fixes when I download SKSE 1.7.0 on my new computer. I'm still using the one where I have SKSE 1.6.16 already installed on my Skyrim copy, so no need to do anything just yet. I feel fine with using the current SexLab version once I get my new computer, so thanks for the help.