Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

SexLab -- NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

Go here.

Follow the instructions as completely as possible.

If problem solved... go play. If not give the info that is requested in that thread....

Incomplete logs makes Ashal "die a little inside". :D

Seriously.. go there. I learned much there and I have been in this community for many, many years and many  many post helping others. Trust me. That there is good info. So good I even added to my spoiler of good stuff, its that good. ;)

I still can't fix the "Your spell fizzles" bullcrap with 1.58b.  Does anyone have 1.50 by any chance?  I'm kinda wondering if I updated a bit at a time I might get it to work.

I've tried literally everything, save game script clean tool, disabling mod, saving, loading mod, all that jazz.  Nothing worked.  I also don't think the "Clean Sexlab" feature with 1.58 is working right.  Where exactly is the log I can post just in case I can show someone if something is going wrong?  Also I'm not 100% sure but could this also be a FNIS issue?  I'm pretty sure I have it installed right and the latest version...

Assume that's from matchmaker which i also have (tbh everybody should for testing) and it works with 1.58b

When you say the clean sexlab isnt working right what do you mean? for me it does work first you get a pop up on the MCM asking to confirm and then another telling you to close MCM.

If you don't get both messages then its not working right which is most likely a save game issue (which i've had before), try on a new game and see if it still happens.

Yeah, I don't get both messages.  It goes to "Installing character animations" then stops.

I'll try it on a clean save, but I reeeally wanted this to work on my current save.

EDIT:  

I tried it on a clean save too and it had issues then too.  Wouldn't show me both notifications...so I don't really know whats going on.  I probably have some old old Sexlab scripts from like pre 1.39 or earlier doing something.

EDIT:

Here's a pastebin of my debug log if it helps.

http://pastebin.com/TtRQy0gX

Yeah, I don't get both messages.  It goes to "Installing character animations" then stops.

I'll try it on a clean save, but I reeeally wanted this to work on my current save.

EDIT:  

I tried it on a clean save too and it had issues then too.  Wouldn't show me both notifications...so I don't really know whats going on.  I probably have some old old Sexlab scripts from like pre 1.39 or earlier doing something.

EDIT:

Here's a pastebin of my debug log if it helps.

http://pastebin.com/TtRQy0gX

Have you tried to install SL on a new game? I would recommend to do that. If it works on a new game, then something is wrong with your present save(s). Regarding present save: did you try to clean it with a saving cleaner tool after making clean save?

Also, when installing SL, you should get at least 4 messages - Installing Sl XXX, installing facial expressions, installing creatures, installing SL voices, installing animations...

Oh, so thats what its supposed to do.  I thought a window would popup saying it was cleaned.

Yeah it goes through all of that, then when I use matchmaker, it just says it fizzles.

Here are the screenshots of SL installation reports I got when doing "clean system" on one of my olds saves that was on SL 1.57. All worked perfectly.

post-179217-0-41295400-1404450394_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-66248600-1404450412_thumb.jpg

post-179217-0-75582700-1404450428_thumb.jpg

After that, I got a large box for recommending to do a manual save, Which I did, and I exit the game and reload it. SL was perfectly upgraded itself from 1.57 to 1.58b.

Thats weird, I never get the large box at the end.  How long am I supposed to wait exactly?  I waited like five minutes last time.  Maybe I'll try rebuilding and cleaning, then waiting a bit longer.

I'm using save game script scalpel now, after cleaning out the old SL scripts it seems to be a bit faster, but still the spells fizzle...but maybe this will work if I wait long enough, I dunno.

If you didn't get the large box that said: " SL successfully rebuild....", that means that installation of SL is not complete and/or has errors. Usually, the large box comes very fast, less than a minute or up to minute, all depending which level you are. Waiting for five minutes is unacceptable. But, listen, before doing clean/rebuild of SL, do check your mod errors as ashal recomended above, and rerun your FNIS and LOOT or BOSS, whatever you use. If you didn't run FNIS first after upgrading SL to latest version, that explain a lot why you have errors is upgrading.

Yeah its still not loading the large box even after running Loot and generating FNIS again.  I'm going to see if its the ENB conflicting with it or something.  I dont know.

EDIT:

Well...I reinstalled Skyui and now the spells work.  But I got a CTD when I got naked...I'm gonna try this on an earlier save and see if it persists.  I didn't know that SkyUI actually had an update to be honest...

Hi , and I am really sorry if this is not the right place to ask this...

I came across this animal mod , but cannot find any feedback on how it can relate , compatibility wise to sexlab 1.58b ...

I have everything working without , major issues as of now, and I'm trying to save  myself major headaches .

Is this mod recommended ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50698/?

Thank you for your opinion

So I recently started using an enb.
Which has been a trying experience.
For some reason most presets enblocal.ini causes my game to ctd at startup.
But the default one in the 0.254 binary wrapper works just fine.
So I built a frankenstein enb preset using files here and there from other presets and got my game running fine. relatively. still tweaking to get lag to a minimum.
Currently with my franken preset I'm lucky if i can pull 20 fps.
Which is unplayable for me.
With my eyes any framerate less than 60-70 fps I can notice the stutter easily so I'm hoping to get my fps to around 40.
The lag will irritate me but game looks amazing so I will have to deal with it.

But my initial tests with the default 0.254 binary with no preset i ran into a problem with sexlab. (which is why I'm posting here)
When sexlab animations start my game runs through them very very fast.
The entire sex act from stripping to sex to orgasm to putting clothes back on takes maybe 10 seconds.
Animation movement speed is about twice as fast as normal
How can I change settings in enb, sexlab or my skyrim.ini, skyrimprefs.ini's to return sex back to normal speed.
current settings in sexlab are as follows

Copied stats to all 3 (normal, forplay and aggressive)

values in [#] are what they roughly move at in game

stage 1 - 30 sec   [3 sec]

stage 2 - 20 sec   [2 sec]

stage 3 - 15 sec   [1.5 sec]

stage 4 - 15 sec   [1.5 sec]

stage ending - 10 sec   [1 sec]

should i just change mcm settings to move decimal over one place. so 30 sec is 300 sec and so forth.

or is there a proper fix so that animations themselves move at normal speed instead of the 2x speed screwing

*edit*

finished tweaking franken enb so I get about 45 fps but still super fast sex.

*edit 2*

fixed initial enb issue now using minimal enb preset.

still have sexlab speed issue.

*edit 3*

Tried setting sexlab values to 10 times normal value. ie: stage 1 - 300 sec

And ctd when animations start.

I'm beginning to get really fed up with enb.

a lot of people recommend enb because it does a better job of memory management but the issues never seem to end for me.

I have installed the 1.58b and the latest zaz one of the two is causing animations to just keep playing in an endless loop, that the fast forward button or whatever it is called ie the space bar, can not move my toon to the next phase.  I have to quit the game to get out of the animation.

Maybe it's just me imagining things and it's always been this way but I don't think it has. Ever since 1.58b I've noticed if a creature, say a horse, gets a double treat - have any kind of sex in one spot with it, then again in the same spot - for the second set of animations even if it's the exact same ones, it will have trouble adjusting horizontally even if the surface is as planed as it gets, and will begin to jitter back and forth trying to adjust to something it shouldn't. It's a little straining on the eyes to say the least. Also goes for canines. Haven't tested with humans more than once. Let me just quickly test... oh, guards arrested me for public sex, guess Submit finally got it working.

I have installed the 1.58b and the latest zaz one of the two is causing animations to just keep playing in an endless loop, that the fast forward button or whatever it is called ie the space bar, can not move my toon to the next phase. I have to quit the game to get out of the animation.

I found the solution, simply use the clean functions in both mods.