Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Guest azeraxa

I've got problems with SL 1.58/58b version. Mouth animations (open mouth) not workig and player aligment keys moves only my player, but not NPC's. :( How to fix that?

i cant verify if it is a bug or not. but occasionally (very rare and hard to reproduce consistently) when starting an animation involving horses i will get a ctd. this happens with the spawned hentai horse so possibly a error from that. I don't use matchmaker and keep hentai creatures instead (for testing animations), because i prefer immersive playthroughs and it makes more sense for my conjurer to spawn sex creatures than use a spell to start sex. this would be reversed if I played a alteration mage though but i never really cared for the alteration school.

I updated to Sexlab 1.58b (and SKSE 1.6)  from 1.48, however I did not uninstall/reinstall my Sexlab mods . After installing via NMM, I get "Reading Sexlab" on FNIS, a "Sexlab installed" message, and Sexlab 1.58b in the MCM menu. The [Zaz] animations are working, but I can't set the player hotkeys or other settings in the MCM menu.

Is the MCM menu in this version confirmed not to work, and therefore I installed correctly or do I need to reinstall Sexlab, and if so how?

I updated to Sexlab 1.58b (and SKSE 1.6)  from 1.48, however I did not uninstall/reinstall my Sexlab mods . After installing via NMM, I get "Reading Sexlab" on FNIS, a "Sexlab installed" message, and Sexlab 1.58b in the MCM menu. The [Zaz] animations are working, but I can't set the player hotkeys or other settings in the MCM menu.

Is the MCM menu in this version confirmed not to work, and therefore I installed correctly or do I need to reinstall Sexlab, and if so how?

skse 1.6? have you not read the 900 posts and main thread? it requires 1.7 alpha period no exceptions.

Hello

I'm quite new on this and i'm not able to make sex lab to work. i start the dialogs but the animations never start

I've installed FNIS, SKE and everything in order and in the proper folders, but nothing. Any help would be thanked :)

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   03/07/2014 4:18:35
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.58 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

0_master usage: 3,0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 1129 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

Hello

I'm quite new on this and i'm not able to make sex lab to work. i start the dialogs but the animations never start

I've installed FNIS, SKE and everything in order and in the proper folders, but nothing. Any help would be thanked :)

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<
Generator: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...

1 Warning(s).

Did you install  XPM32 SKELETON REQUIRE FOR ANIMATIONS

TOP of this PAGE  look for  DOWNLOADS -SEXLAB FRAMEWORK  (right or left click on it)  from the dowwnload page  look down until you see    SEXLAB INDEX    (click on it)    this page has everthing that you need   look down on SEXLAB INDEX page for ADD ONS the skeleton is there

The animations were created with different SKELETON that SKYRIM  uses  This is a better skeleton it supports TBBP.BBP an much more .there or also links to most of the mods on LOVERSLAB in order for any animation on sexlab to function you must have the right SKELETON an BODY !!!!

Thank you so much. 

I've done what you have told me and i've installed the new skeleton and ran again the FNIS. I've alse checked SKSE is correct, but still no results :s

Sorry for be so dumb... 

I add the new log to see if this can help somehow...

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   03/07/2014 5:02:54

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading SexLab V1.58 ...

1 Warning(s).

I still can't fix the "Your spell fizzles" bullcrap with 1.58b.  Does anyone have 1.50 by any chance?  I'm kinda wondering if I updated a bit at a time I might get it to work.

I've tried literally everything, save game script clean tool, disabling mod, saving, loading mod, all that jazz.  Nothing worked.  I also don't think the "Clean Sexlab" feature with 1.58 is working right.  Where exactly is the log I can post just in case I can show someone if something is going wrong?  Also I'm not 100% sure but could this also be a FNIS issue?  I'm pretty sure I have it installed right and the latest version...

Thank you so much. 

I've done what you have told me and i've installed the new skeleton and ran again the FNIS. I've alse checked SKSE is correct, but still no results :s

Sorry for be so dumb... 

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...

1 Warning(s).

you directory skyrim file is wrong , is this a legal downloaded copy of skyrim , that warning may be your problem  Also SEXADDICT is not a SEXLAB FRAMEWORK MOD it is stand-alone ( look through the SEXLAB INDEX PAGE FOR MOD THAT USE THE FRAMEWORK ON THAT PAGE DOWNLOAD A MOD CALLED MATCH MAKER   it start animations via SPELLS  located in the MINDLESS SEX TAB

Thank you so much. 

Sorry for be so dumb... 

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...

1 Warning(s).

you directory skyrim file is wrong , is this a legal downloaded copy of skyrim , that warning may be your problem  Also SEXADDICT is not a SEXLAB FRAMEWORK MOD it is stand-alone ( look through the SEXLAB INDEX PAGE FOR MOD THAT USE THE FRAMEWORK ON THAT PAGE DOWNLOAD A MOD CALLED MATCH MAKER   it start animations via SPELLS

ignore the legal skyrim part that error does not prevent FNIS from doing its job.

Some of us have admin issues with skyrim so an alternate install directory is needed

proof? heres my FNIS generator. and i have a disk install of skyrim where i chose to install it.

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1 7/2/2014 11:35:49 PM

Generator: C:\Games\TSEV Skyrim LE\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton female: Unknown (232 bones) male: Unknown (232 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

Reading BeeingFemale V?.? ...

Reading DeviousDevices V?.? ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading IchaLove V?.? ...

Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...

Reading PrivateNeeds V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.3 ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

Reading smskyrim V?.? ...

Reading zzEstrus V?.? ...

293 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

127 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

mt_behavior usage: 3.3 % ( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.3 % ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

1661 animations for 17 mods successfully included (character)

382 animations for 1 mods and 20 creatures successfully included.

1 Warning(s).

The first thing I noticed is that it does not blink, it snaps late, when you rotate the players, was one of the most annoying things of old v1.57

at this juncture the new v1.58b seems Great! the positioning of the actors are fast and smooth, finally! :heart: 

these is that it is an improvement, really Good job! Ashal ^_^

Is their any reason why SoS, CBBE and XPMS has some heavy displacement with e.g. arrok sideway? Some animations are just perfect, but some are heavy misplaced? Is this my fault? Someone can help me regarding this issue? Is it "normal"?

Thanks!

not sure if its supposed to be normal but i get that too.

Hello

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...

1 Warning(s).

I remember Ashal and Erstam mentioning that FNIS 5.1 & 5.1.1  have a bug in their Behavior Generator. Go back to page 336, post 6711.

Hello

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...

1 Warning(s).

I remember Ashal and Erstam mentioning that FNIS 5.1 & 5.1.1  have a bug in their Behavior Generator. Go back to page 336, post 6711.

The behavior generator from FNIS 5.1 has the bug. SexLab 1.58b contains fixed behavior files made with FNIS 5.1.1.