Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Terribly  to interrupt you.

Although I feel shameful,  yet maybe I should have made you known all of these.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39606600999

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4214789-1-2.html

It's wonderful mod and thanks very much for your great work.

May I have your permission to translate it to Chinese and upload to our BBS FOR FREE?

I'll wrote your name and link it on an apparent position of course.

Looking forward to your kindly reply.

And so sorry for this sad event.

I'm not sure where to ask, and I'll provide details.

While using this mod here, I asked my succubus partner for sex. A wolf passed by and attacked us during it, which my life depleted to 0 though I did not die. I seemed to be stuck in multiple sex animations (as the succubus or wolf changed my character would update to said position). I loaded the save file instead of waiting for it to end since I was just seeing what the succubus companion mod did.

However, that save file and any other I attempted to load...well my characters head was missing.

Yes, I already googled this and tried many many many fixes, from using player.racechange to showracemenu, uninstall all mods, ect..

I tried resetting the options in Sex Lab too, uninstalling all mods and such but my head would not reappear (though I can load older saves now without it seemingly affecting them and uninstallng all mods only made the game screw up then lol).

But, when i initiate love making with my headless character, my head reappears and disappears again after the session ends.

I was wondering if there is anyway this can be fixed? WOuld save me many hours of using one of my only non affected save files to get back to where I was in th egame progress wise ._.

Anyways just wondering if this bug was related to SexLabs in some way since it happened right after being killed during sex by wolves only to be not killed after my life depeleted then raped while still in a sex animation with my companion lol Also, the game crashed while loading the save file when I loaded it during that odd 3 way clusterfuck of animations, which makes me think it could be corruption. But still, it proceeded to make all my saves have headless characters for a while till I tried uninstalling all mods with NMM).

Edit: Load Order, if you need it.

I've been having trouble with Threesome animations, was wondering if I could get some help

Whenever I try to swap actor positions everything gets messed up and at least one of the actors will be displaced in some way, from going partially underground to floating in the air. and get stuck playing whatever animation is happening

swapping animations/advancing stages/ realigning doesn't work

Are there plans in the works for a patch that will come out any time soon that will make the technique levels move above the starting levels (or at virtually starting levels)?  Some mods depend on those ratings moving, so, having them practically static actually does present a problem. 

It seems to me that this would be a fairly conspicuous oversight that the developers would be in rather an hurry to fix, unless, somehow, only a few of us are encountering this problem.  That, however, seems pretty unlikely, since I've had the same issue in multiple clean installs, and another user examined the code and perceived a problem therein.  I keep checking back here for a patch or a new version, and I'm more surprised with each passing week that this not only hasn't been fixed, but, it doesn't even appear to have been noticed by or have inconvenienced many other people.  I don't wish to appear demanding-- I'd just like to know how often I realistically need to be checking.

Are there plans in the works for a patch that will come out any time soon that will make the technique levels move above the starting levels (or at virtually starting levels)?  Some mods depend on those ratings moving, so, having them practically static actually does present a problem. 

It seems to me that this would be a fairly conspicuous oversight that the developers would be in rather an hurry to fix, unless, somehow, only a few of us are encountering this problem.  That, however, seems pretty unlikely, since I've had the same issue in multiple clean installs, and another user examined the code and perceived a problem therein.  I keep checking back here for a patch or a new version, and I'm more surprised with each passing week that this not only hasn't been fixed, but, it doesn't even appear to have been noticed by or have inconvenienced many other people.  I don't wish to appear demanding-- I'd just like to know how often I realistically need to be checking.

You probably want to keep an eye on the development thread... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-v158-beta-2-available-06212014/

I finally upgraded to 1.57 from 1.39, having delayed due to fears of incompatibility and bugs.

First the good news: it works beautifully (at least so far) on a new game.

The not so good news, it works just as well on my saved games, but when I try to load a save after using sexlab 1.57 I get a save file corrupted error message every single time. I have never seen that message before after 3k hours of playing.

so it looks as if I might have to write off all my saves. This is not such a catastrophe as I had done every quest with my main character, plus many mod quests. I was ready for a new game, which was one of the reasons why I delayed upgrading. But if anyone knows of a fix to the corrupted save game issue, I would be most grateful. I assume it is due a conflict with some sexlab data even though I had disabled all my sexlab mods as AShal instructed.

Brilliant work, Ashal. How lovely to see the expressions working as they should--and the option to edit them too!

I've got a question. I've been using SexAddicts 1.3a, SexLabFramework v1.57 and Schlongs of Skyrim but I'm not exactly sure how to speed up/slow the 'animation'? Plus I can't seem move the actors around at all? 

I've checked keybind but nothing works, if I press Space my guy just jumps and if I rebind it to something it doesn't seem to do anything. Only one that works is free camera view.

EDIT: Plus is there only 8 animations? Just curious. (I'm mostly doing MxM)

For some reason none of the animations are triggering with any of my mods (latest of Defeat, RandomSex and MatchMaker/MassMatchMaker).  When I cast MassMatchMaker, for example, their current idle animations halt for a split second, and then they resume.  When I check the animations in the Sexlab menu after rebuilding the database I see several checkmarks....but no names listed next to them.  The only mods I did not remove upon doing a reinstall of Sexlab were the ones relating to body appearance (XPME skeleton, CBBE Bodyslide 2 body, HDT and armors).  Does that relate, do you think?

i have a small request to add to the mod. i noticed the slider that you can set the decay rate of sperm on the female body. my request is that, maybe you could make a option in MCM that the sperm could be set to either a specific time (which is available now), or to only decay in either rain or due swimming, or to never decay.

Updating my previous post about animations not occurring, I switched on "Debug Mode" in the Sexlab options and in the command screen after I attempt to "force" an animation by using Matchmaker I see "FATAL: Startthread() -Unable to find valid default animations".

I'm not certain why the program is unable to find the animations as I'm sure I installed both the framework and Matchmaker correctly.  Is there a specific folder I can check myself to see that they are in their proper place?

EDIT:  I should also add that I have rebuilt the animation database within the game and ensured that they're enabled (though, as I mentioned previously, the names of the animations don't show up...just check marks).

No animation triggering. PApyrus log says:

[06/28/2014 - 08:41:17PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/28/2014 - 08:41:18PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- FALSE -- They are forbidden from animating
[06/28/2014 - 08:41:18PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - FATAL: AddActor(Prisoner) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
[06/28/2014 - 08:41:18PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread
[06/28/2014 - 08:42:32PM] VM is freezing...
[06/28/2014 - 08:42:32PM] VM is frozen

EDIT: the animation check in SSl menu is grayed out for some reason

No animation triggering. PApyrus log says:

[06/28/2014 - 08:41:17PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State

[06/28/2014 - 08:41:18PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- FALSE -- They are forbidden from animating

[06/28/2014 - 08:41:18PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - FATAL: AddActor(Prisoner) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

[06/28/2014 - 08:41:18PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

[06/28/2014 - 08:42:32PM] VM is freezing...

[06/28/2014 - 08:42:32PM] VM is frozen

EDIT: the animation check in SSl menu is grayed out for some reason

Tell us about your character, Sexlab doesn't accept it as valid so what is not normal about it?

Everythinfg is normal ( Khajitt character, everything should check out)

Who then is the actor named "Prisoner", it only occurred to me after I posted before that "Prisoner" isn't necessairly the name of your character even if it does start the game with that name. (Sorry, I started too many games recently testing things and just defaulted to Prisoner as the name so...).

[06/28/2014 - 11:31:34PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/28/2014 - 11:31:34PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Frea) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
[06/28/2014 - 11:31:35PM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Frea'
[06/28/2014 - 11:31:35PM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslbaseanimation[]
stack:
    [sexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetList() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 186
    [sexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetByDefault() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 98
    [sexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslThreadController.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (0B000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 148
    [None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 17
[06/28/2014 - 11:31:35PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - FATAL: StartThread() - Unable to find valid default animations
[06/28/2014 - 11:31:35PM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]: 'Frea' / '[Actor < (03017A0D)>]' present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[06/28/2014 - 11:31:47PM] VM is freezing...
[06/28/2014 - 11:31:47PM] VM is frozen

This is what my log says after I attempt to use Matchmaker on my follower Frea in Breezehome and then quit after it fails.  When I cast the Irresistible spell on her she halts her current idle animation--and then restarts it or begins another idle.  Sexlabs Framework and Matchmaker are the only sex mods installed at this point. I was attempting to update from all of my old Sexlab addons (Defeat, Matchmaker, RandomSex) when I noticed that none of them are actually initializing animations.  The only other addons I have active are mainly cosmetic--CBBE/Bodyslide 2, HDT Havok/armors, standalone companions and AmazingFollowerTweaks.

I've followed just about every instruction in the Troubleshooting FAQ up to starting a brand new game (last resort apart from complete reinstall).  This is also after cleaning the save (using PapyrusDataTransfer, run several times), doing a clean save reinstall of Sexlabs/Matchmaker and re-registering the animations from within the in-game Menu option.

I assume the "ERROR" in the 4th line is why this is happening, but I have no idea why it's happening.  I can try to post the entire log if it would help.

I discovered that in latest Sexlab (including 1.57 and the beta, but not 1.54, not sure about 1.55)

you cannot longer have sex with a clone of yourself.

The reasons is this (in sslActorLibrary:ValidateActor)

elseIf ActorRef.IsInFaction(AnimatingFaction)
Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- They appear to already be animating")
return -10

Too bad, it used to work when the mode of checking if actor was already in an animation was different.

I don't know if this counts as a bug, because I guess sexlab doesn't expect clones. Still, it worries me that this can affect other actors with same base.

I discovered that in latest Sexlab (including 1.57 and the beta, but not 1.54, not sure about 1.55)

Log("ValidateActor("+BaseRef.GetName()+") -- FALSE -- They appear to already be animating")
return -10
Too bad, it used to work when the mode of checking if actor was already in an animation was different.

I don't know if this counts as a bug, because I guess sexlab doesn't expect clones. Still, it worries me that this can affect other actors with same base.

Nope, you read the code wrong. You incorrectly assumed that your clone will have the same actor id (it won't) so it will not be in the "Animating" faction.

return -10

Nope, you read the code wrong. You incorrectly assumed that your clone will have the same actor id (it won't) so it will not be in the "Animating" faction.

That's what i thought, but it is like I said (i checked the log and would always fail at that, and only with the clone). I don't know why but for whatever reason, the clone is getting in the animatingfaction at the same time as the real. The clone and the player have different actor id, yet they get in the animatingfaction at the same time.

EDIT: It doesn't happen with player clones only, but with any clones! I placed a second copy of Serana (placeatme baseid 1), and tried them to have sex, and same happened:

[06/30/2014 - 03:13:58AM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15700
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:33AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Serana) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:35AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Serana) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:38AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:38AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Serana) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:39AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: Slotted 'Serana'
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:39AM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Serana) -- FALSE -- They appear to already be animating
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:39AM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - FATAL: AddActor(Serana) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:39AM] -- SexLab -- [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0E061EEF)>]: 'Serana' / '[DLC1SeranaLevelingScript < (FF000986)>]' present during alias clear! This is usually harmless as the alias and actor will correct itself, but is usually a sign that a thread did not close cleanly.
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:39AM] --- SexLab MatchMaker --- Failed to slot the actor 'Serana' into the animation thread[0]!
[06/30/2014 - 03:14:39AM] Error: Method UnlockThread not found on sslThreadController. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (38000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 130
	[None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 17

This worked in 1.54, with the old method of checking if an actor is in an animation, it also works in 1.57 if i remove that elseif and recompile (but i guess that removing that defeats one of the purposes of sexlab, which is ensuring sex mods don't disturb between them animating players that are already in a scene).

I finally upgraded to 1.57 from 1.39, having delayed due to fears of incompatibility and bugs.

First the good news: it works beautifully (at least so far) on a new game.

The not so good news, it works just as well on my saved games, but when I try to load a save after using sexlab 1.57 I get a save file corrupted error message every single time. I have never seen that message before after 3k hours of playing.

so it looks as if I might have to write off all my saves. This is not such a catastrophe as I had done every quest with my main character, plus many mod quests. I was ready for a new game, which was one of the reasons why I delayed upgrading. But if anyone knows of a fix to the corrupted save game issue, I would be most grateful. I assume it is due a conflict with some sexlab data even though I had disabled all my sexlab mods as AShal instructed.

Brilliant work, Ashal. How lovely to see the expressions working as they should--and the option to edit them too!

I have the same problem. I posted my log in a technical support forum here (newest post):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32003-sexlab-157-causes-corrupt-save-file/

It would be amazing if someone at least told me what does the infernal gibberish of the log say. Please could someone help with this problem since I am not the only one that has it. I think its worth looking into.