Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

How to fix PapyrusUtil error? It says that my PapyrusUtil version is outdated. :(

Quote from ashal on some other's post: "

Outdated SexLabUtil means you didn't update to SexLab 1.59 properly OR you downloaded the updated patch very quickly after it was released (within a couple hours of it being released) in which case you downloaded the update patch which was missing the updated SexLabUtil.

In either case the answer is to redownload SexLab 1.59 full or patch and re-apply it, then make sure no mods are overwriting it's files in Mod Organizer if you're using it.

I had lots of trouble. Even after cleaning Sexlab. I tried many ways to fix the issue.

My solution was helped by germanicus which helped me see where the error was so that I can test and see if it fixed the Sexlab warnings. It did. The solution was simple for me. Move SOS above Sexlab. I have always had it below Sexlab. In fact MO still complains that it is above Sexlab instead of below it.

So if you follow the advise of the main page and install SOS ( I have the full version. not so sure about the other versions. It is also might be an older version will check shortly to see if I need an updated).. Make sure that it is above Sexlab. It is easy to check .. when checking the conflicts you will see the exact files that Sexlab is complaining it don't have a current version of.

Thanks germanicus. I was going to stay on 1.57 for quite some more time if not for that fix. I had fiddled with it enough .. Now to check to see if SOS has an update.

Edit:

I had the  ###### .026 version and the current is ####### .033 version.

Does anybody get the T pose for the new animations like me? or is it Zaz problem because I also get it from the newer versions of Zaz. XPMS is updated & I ran FNIS & it didn't say anything wrong so what's wrong?

T-Pose is the "I can't find this animation" result which means you missed an error when you ran FNIS.

How to fix PapyrusUtil error? It says that my PapyrusUtil version is outdated. :(

Quote from ashal on some other's post: "

Outdated SexLabUtil means you didn't update to SexLab 1.59 properly OR you downloaded the updated patch very quickly after it was released (within a couple hours of it being released) in which case you downloaded the update patch which was missing the updated SexLabUtil.

In either case the answer is to redownload SexLab 1.59 full or patch and re-apply it, then make sure no mods are overwriting it's files in Mod Organizer if you're using it.

I had lots of trouble. Even after cleaning Sexlab. I tried many ways to fix the issue.

My solution was helped by germanicus which helped me see where the error was so that I can test and see if it fixed the Sexlab warnings. It did. The solution was simple for me. Move SOS above Sexlab. I have always had it below Sexlab. In fact MO still complains that it is above Sexlab instead of below it.

So if you follow the advise of the main page and install SOS ( I have the full version. not so sure about the other versions. It is also might be an older version will check shortly to see if I need an updated).. Make sure that it is above Sexlab. It is easy to check .. when checking the conflicts you will see the exact files that Sexlab is complaining it don't have a current version of.

Thanks germanicus. I was going to stay on 1.57 for quite some more time if not for that fix. I had fiddled with it enough .. Now to check to see if SOS has an update.

Edit:

I had the  ###### .026 version and the current is ####### .033 version.

I was glad I could help. And thanks for thanking me., :) 

It was very helpful. :)

I had seen the conflict but before it didn't matter the game ran .. ( well I though it ran well). It wasn't until I read your post that I decided to try that fix and it worked. At least I didn't get the warning. Still had to do a cleaning of Sexlab for it to start to work properly etc. But it was what was needed.

I always like giving thanks where thanks are due. .. I would give likes.. however they no longer exist. However I can give reps.. :)

Regarding the PapyrusUtil error (aka a sordid tale of wasted time and effort)

Lawd... I spent 2 whole days trying to get this SKSE/ Papyrus error fixed after upgrading to 1.59. At one point I got so pissed off, that I deleted Skyrim and Steam... Then I reinstalled everything (can't get a cleaner install than that huh?), Did the TES5 things, installed Mod Organiser, redownloaded SKSE to make sure it was the latest version. Then installed the bare minimum of mods, including SexLab and SOS, ran LOOT, FNIS etc, crossed my fingers, legs, toes and eyes, started a new game and... got the damned "outdated" message again! If you thought you heard thunder in the distance, it was probably me swearing...

So I came back to read this thread and spend a few hours reading the messages since the update. And there was Germanicus' post about the load order... Really? just a matter of putting SOS ABOVE SL?! Surely it can't be that simple, surely. Well... IT FLIPPNG WAS! No more "outdated" message and it SL just plain works now.
And in case you don't use SOS, download the 2.6 plugin, install it with Mod Organiser and place it below SL in the loading list.

The moral of this story: read the forums well and save yourself time, effort and quite a few grey hairs.

A big thumbs up to Ashal for his awesome work. And to Germanicus: I love you and I want to have your babies (deepfried in beer batter) :D

- B.

Regarding the PapyrusUtil error (aka a sordid tale of wasted time and effort)

Lawd... I spent 2 whole days trying to get this SKSE/ Papyrus error fixed after upgrading to 1.59. At one point I got so pissed off, that I deleted Skyrim and Steam... Then I reinstalled everything (can't get a cleaner install than that huh?), Did the TES5 things, installed Mod Organiser, redownloaded SKSE to make sure it was the latest version. Then installed the bare minimum of mods, including SexLab and SOS, ran LOOT, FNIS etc, crossed my fingers, legs, toes and eyes, started a new game and... got the damned "outdated" message again! If you thought you heard thunder in the distance, it was probably me swearing...

So I came back to read this thread and spend a few hours reading the messages since the update. And there was Germanicus' post about the load order... Really? just a matter of putting SOS ABOVE SL?! It can't be that simple, surely. Well... IT F***ING IS! No more "outdated" message and it SL just plain works now.

And in case you don't use SOS, download the 2.6 plugin, install it with Mod Organiser and place it below SL in the loading list.

The moral of this story: read the forums well and save yourself time, effort and quite a few grey hairs.

A big thumbs up to Ashal for his awesome work. And to Germanicus: I love you and I want to have your babies (deepfried in beer batter) :D

- B.

Like me you probably relied on MO to sort the left side. It keeps on saying to load SOS below SL. I say that it had the files conflict but didn't think it was the cause of the not working. I too spend hours getting this to work..

Many here would state that I am an advanced user. I have wrote tutorials for various tools and mods here. It took me the better part of a day to figure out that issue. When I did I posted back as I believe many others like yourself would be experiencing this and like you delete folders and reinstall games and such unnecessarily. So don't feel bad at your confusion. It tripped me up. I should have see the conflict and move those above SL and tested it .. If anybody should be mad at themselves or embarrassed. It should be me :D

However if it wasn't for the post that Germanicus made I might still be on 1.57. ;)

- snip -

Like me you probably relied on MO to sort the left side. It keeps on saying to load SOS below SL. I say that it had the files conflict but didn't think it was the cause of the not working. I too spend hours getting this to work..

Many here would state that I am an advanced user. I have wrote tutorials for various tools and mods here. It took me the better part of a day to figure out that issue. When I did I posted back as I believe many others like yourself would be experiencing this and like you delete folders and reinstall games and such unnecessarily. So don't feel bad at your confusion. It tripped me up. I should have see the conflict and move those above SL and tested it .. If anybody should be mad at themselves or embarrassed. It should be me :D

However if it wasn't for the post that Germanicus made I might still be on 1.57. ;)

Hmm, well if you put it that way... yes, YOU should feel embarrassed ;) (kidding)

I was indeed relying on MO to sort things out. And due to issues when I started using SL, I had it hammered in my head: "SL before SOS!". So I didn't even think that now it could be as simple as to reverse the order. So yes, Germanicus' post finally made it "click".

Still, I am kinda glad that even an advanced user can still trip up. Makes us noobs feel a bit beter ;)

- B.

The key thing to learn here.. which I ignored is the conflicts listed in MO. That useful tool that was ignored by both of us ( and perhaps many others) would have solved the problem right away. The items needed or mentioned were listed in the conflicts list. A simple move to bottom overwriting the files to make sure that  the install order wasn't the cause would have solved the problem it about 3 minutes. The very step I have used several times in the past. If it didn't.. no problem with MO.. Just move it back up above SL.

I cant trigger these new animation from 1.59, they just use the another animation before when selected, or they just standing and nothing happen, the whole animations work fine thought

Then something is wrong. Try to reset animation registry in SL MCM menu. If this doen't help, go into MCM menu and press rebuild/clean button. The wait until Sl instal itself. You should see 4 messages from SL in upper left corner. Then you will get a info box to save the game in new save. Do that and exit the game. Run FNIS again and load the game.(I believe you ran FNIS after installing new SL version.)

Hi! I am getting an issue since the 1.56 update: everything was working smooth, I was using the 1.39b and after a while I decided to update so I've followed the instructions. Since then, I can still save the game but when I load that save it says it is corrupt and can not be loaded. It doesn't matter when I create the save file. Now, the weird part is that I can access only a few random saves, but mods won't work properly with them.

At first, I thought it was because of the 1.56 version, but I've been constantly updating to the newer versions and the error was still there. 

So, everytime I wanna play Skyrim I have to wait for all the framework and some other mods to be reinstalled/updated and adjust the settings again when I can't even save. Any help would be super appreciated!

Hi,

Great mod, but lately I notice some Microsoft virtual error R6025 which seems to be related to the animation.  Most of the time the error come after two or three animation run in a row.  I attached the last papyrus log I got, hope it will help.

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

Great mod, but lately I notice some Microsoft virtual error R6025 which seems to be related to the animation.  Most of the time the error come after two or three animation run in a row.  I attached the last papyrus log I got, hope it will help.

Thanks for the help.

Check your Miscrosoft Visual C++ 2010 and 2013 versions. If you don't have them install them.

After 1.59 was released, my users started having problems with my Display Model mod, but the problems they are having this mod makes no use of SexLab for. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction of what has changed that could be causing this issue:

• Cast spell on an NPC that applies an AI package that makes them more or less retarded and unable to do anything like move.
  • Save game, load game, everything is fine.
  • Save game, quit skyrim, start skyrim, load game, my AI packages have vanished.
  • If you are in the same area (like a house) the effect will be noticed when exiting and re-entering the house only after restarting the game.
  • Happens to both followers and random NPC.

When users were on 1.58b this never happened, and it started right on the day 1.59 was pushed out. I am not using any of the AI packages like DoNothing that SexLab uses, my mod packs a custom one. I'm not seeing any uncommented calls to ClearPackageOverride. I've been digging around the SexLab source without much luck, and IRC was more interested in being insulting to scripters than suggesting anything. I was wondering if there is something you know of that has changed that might be obvious to someone versed in the sexlab source.

[edit]

i have confirmed in my own game that downgrading to 1.58b the problem is no longer a thing.

did 1.59 include the new rewritten papyrusutil? could the problem actually be in that? when it comes down to it, my mod is little more than ActorUtil.AddPackageOverride().

Hello, I'm having some trouble, I use mods such as "Defeat" and "random sex", the option in Sex Lab for lip synch is checked, however...I imagine the characters are supposed to make a mouth movement whenever I hear a moan, this does not happen in any of my sexlab mods, what could be wrong?

1.59 comes with PapyrusUtil 2.6, 1.58b still had 2.3 I think.

ah, well i believe there may be an oversight in the rewrite. is the source available for the pre and post rewrites?

Maybe? I know SL has a Github page, and PapyrusUtil has a page here, possibly has a Github page too, with source.

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

Check your Miscrosoft Visual C++ 2010 and 2013 versions. If you don't have them install them.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,  Does it need the 86 and 64 version or only one of each?  I have a 6 core with Windows 7 64 but I still got R6025 or CTD.  Occasionally all animations go through.  Also most of the time Daedra are involved, is it possible they are considered as creature and humanoid alike?  I did not find them in the creature pack but I wonder.  Beside that I have nothing to modify the creature behavior (beside more nasty creature). No deadly monster, etc...   Thanks for the help.

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,  Does it need the 86 and 64 version or only one of each?  I have a 6 core with Windows 7 64 but I still got R6025 or CTD.  Occasionally all animations go through.  Also most of the time Daedra are involved, is it possible they are considered as creature and humanoid alike?  I did not find them in the creature pack but I wonder.  Beside that I have nothing to modify the creature behavior (beside more nasty creature). No deadly monster, etc...   Thanks for the help.

You only need 64 bit version. beside more nasty critters you need Bestiality animation pack. MNC id depending on it.

What about outdated FNIS error? I know people had this before me, but I can't find proper solution for it so far. Everything is updated and checked 100 times, still doesn't work.

What about outdated FNIS error? I know people had this before me, but I can't find proper solution for it so far. Everything is updated and checked 100 times, still doesn't work.

This is a quote from virtualreality. It might help you.

"So I came back to read this thread and spend a few hours reading the messages since the update. All is about the load order... Really? just a matter of putting SOS ABOVE SL?! It can't be that simple, surely. Well... IT F***ING IS! No more "outdated" message and it SL just plain works now.

A big thumbs up to Ashal for his awesome work. And to Germanicus: I love you and I want to have your babies (deepfried in beer batter)

- B."