Hello, your mod looks very promising and your hint on adding follower threesomes had me.

I am running an issue where the console tells me:

FN Public Masturbation enabled, skipping location check

FN Location Invalid, skipping scan.

Doesn't matter where I am...What am I doing wrong :(?

I also have the feeling your spell conflicts with Ostim NPC (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/82888) since it triggers a Ostim scene for me.

Thanks in advance for any hint

Edited by sowins
if i dont reformulate things, im dead and its a bot

Yeah I'm getting the same error on the latest version.

[FN] Public Masturbation enabled, skipping location check.

[FN] Location Invalid. Skipping scan

EDIT: For me it seems FNQuest.forceGreet is stuck at 1. Removing it from line 69 in the _FNScannerScript lets the dialogue start but I'm guessing it was there for a good reason.

Edited by Bobguy0

I'm also getting the 'Location Invalid' problem, 10.2 was working fine save for sometimes my followers wouldn't actually enter a scene. if it helps, I am using Ostim Standalone with OSL Aroused and po3 extender on AE 1.6.640

Btw, thank you so very much for making this mod and giving followers more awareness when acting on their impulses, it's super immersive and I love it! You rock :D

@sowins

Apologies for the bug, thank you for bringing it to my attention. It seems like the latest update may have bugged out the forceGreet variable, I'll put out a hotfix shortly with some better error logging.

@Bobguy0
That line is there to make sure scenes don't accidentally start while dialogue is happening, since trying to force a forcegreet package to run during dialogue has led to some weird things happening in the past. It's not too dangerous to remove, but I'll need to go back and implement it in a better way.

@chimmy I'm glad you like the mod, thank you for the kind words! I'll try and track down what's going on and put out a hotfix.
As for the issue with followers not joining scenes, that's actually intended behavior as of right now - the orgy system was disabled while I work on an update for it, and currently 1 of your followers is chosen at random to start a scene.

Additionally, if any of you could provide a papyrus log that would be much appreciated.

There's also a debug spell provided in the mod should that come up, type 'help "FN Debug"' to get the formID for it. It will reset the forcegreet variable and reset the state of all followers (hopefully)

Edited by BluByt3
2 hours ago, Soldream said:

Author, I've noticed a problem with OSLAroused. Please read my first comment.

Yep, ran into that problem a bit while working on the dialogue conditions for the mod. My mod should be unaffected by it, since I use an completely different method to track arousal when in dialogue - and scripting is unaffected by OSL's lack of updating because it will update when the script reads the arousal value.

I wish the author would fix the issue, since I use male revealing armors and it's noticeable it doesn't update in real time (or even periodically). But of course, if OSLAroused is not your preferred arousal framework, my mod is 100% compatible with any framework that works with SLA. (OAroused is still not updated yet, so I can't recommend using it, as OStim standalone won't work with it.)

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, if the implementation wasn't too complicated, could some sort of exception list be made? Something like for specific NPCs that either aren't suited for these actions or already have an alternative. (I mean give us the ability to put NPCs on the list ourselves)

Oh and by the way. I saw you implemented different responses for kajiit and humans. How does the kajiit definition work? Some custom follower replies as if they were kajiit.

By the way the text is not bad, handsome.

Edited by Soldream

Hello Sir, after fixing my own game im back to testing your mod: It kinds halfly works for me, but this could also be just my own fault since my modlist is kinda big.

Anyway here is my feedback:

-Skse trigger seems to work better than papyrus one (probably on my end?)

-First response doesnt work at all, npcs just stand still and re-ask again...

-2nd and 3d response work well.

- In debug info: my Modversion shows 10.3 even if i got 10.5 installed. Modscript 11 (just so you know). Everything is on true expect Nav 1 and 2

- debug spell only obtainable trough console, seems to work

I still have no clue what the manual trigger box does

I hope this might help :)

Im looking forward to your mod, especially for the upcoming threesomes.

And id like to ask if its possible that my followers dont have to ask when in homes? I dont mind my fellow lnigo having a good wank from time to time but i dont really need to be informed about his catly needs :D

Have a good day Sir, and big thanks from all my followers

Edited by sowins
On 11/23/2023 at 8:00 AM, Soldream said:

Yo, if the implementation wasn't too complicated, could some sort of exception list be made? Something like for specific NPCs that either aren't suited for these actions or already have an alternative. (I mean give us the ability to put NPCs on the list ourselves)

Oh and by the way. I saw you implemented different responses for kajiit and humans. How does the kajiit definition work? Some custom follower replies as if they were kajiit.

By the way the text is not bad, handsome.

I'm glad you like the update!

I'll see about implementing your idea of excluding certain actors, though it will most likely be a secondary feature that I'll fit in to the next update when I get to it. Most likely, I'll add a new page to the MCM to toggle wether an actor is excluded or not.

The Khajiit responses are supposed to only trigger with actors who are either khajiitRace or KhajiitRaceVampire (excluding inigo, but that's slightly buggy). If non khajiit followers are getting khajiit dialogue, please let me know what line is being said so I may fix it.

On 11/25/2023 at 1:21 AM, sowins said:

Hello Sir, after fixing my own game im back to testing your mod: It kinds halfly works for me, but this could also be just my own fault since my modlist is kinda big.

Anyway here is my feedback:

-Skse trigger seems to work better than papyrus one (probably on my end?)

-First response doesnt work at all, npcs just stand still and re-ask again...

-2nd and 3d response work well.

- In debug info: my Modversion shows 10.3 even if i got 10.5 installed. Modscript 11 (just so you know). Everything is on true expect Nav 1 and 2

- debug spell only obtainable trough console, seems to work

I still have no clue what the manual trigger box does

I hope this might help :)

Im looking forward to your mod, especially for the upcoming threesomes.

And id like to ask if its possible that my followers dont have to ask when in homes? I dont mind my fellow lnigo having a good wank from time to time but i dont really need to be informed about his catly needs :D

Have a good day Sir, and big thanks from all my followers

Thanks for the info, I'll look into why the first response seems to be broken for you. I'm glad you're enjoying the mod!
The modVersion variable is a bug on my end, I forgot to update the variable in the script to reflect the recent changes, since that particular script hasn't been touched since 10.3.
Whoops!

Unfortunately, I'm moving away from followers just masturbating on their own in favor of the dialogue system - If you would like them to just take care of their needs by themselves, I recommend installing an earlier version instead.

Cheers!

On 11/27/2023 at 7:58 PM, BluByt3 said:

The Khajiit responses are supposed to only trigger with actors who are either khajiitRace or KhajiitRaceVampire (excluding inigo, but that's slightly buggy). If non khajiit followers are getting khajiit dialogue, please let me know what line is being said so I may fix it.

I noticed Lydia uses the Khajit dialogue, but I am also using Lydia Improved Follower Dialogue, so might be some weird interaction.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to have the same thing as the person from the last post. I will explain it a little more concretely with the example of my case. 
A follower comes up, starts a dialogue. All response options work, except for one - allow the follower to pee alone. After selecting the wrong dialogue, the conversation simply ends, then the follower tries to start it again. And sometimes, after selecting this dialogue, the follower gets stuck and hangs: trying to talk to the follower plays two lines (the lines that follow after allowing the player to defecate), and we can't talk to the follower because he keeps starting this dialogue, the conversation just won't start. But luckily after changing the location we can talk to the follower again.

(EDIT: It seems to have something to do with the "allow public masturbation" item and manually adding locations to the list. At least for me, it seems to work fine only in those locations that the mod has defined automatically.)

And by the way, I have the org line greyed out and unclickable.

Edited by Soldream
  • 1 month later...

wow just wow. every time i come here to update the mod. I get surprised by the amount of features that are added to it. 
as someone who likes to play an immersive playthrough with female followers/lovers, this mod is a must-have.I 
can't wait for the follower-on-follower implementations. keep up the good work sir, your mod is amazing

Edited by AliAmiri
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @BluByt3, first thanks for the great mod! I just had a question that someone brought up in October, but they never really followed up on or explained it, but I think I'm have the same problem. When a male follower approaches my PC, and I choose the "Go on, put on a show for me" option, he says he will, but then his character doesn't actually do anything and just proceeds as normal. If I offer to help, that works just fine, it's only when I tell him to masturbate alone. Not sure what to do to get it to work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 4:56 AM, toadviine said:

Hey @BluByt3, first thanks for the great mod! I just had a question that someone brought up in October, but they never really followed up on or explained it, but I think I'm have the same problem. When a male follower approaches my PC, and I choose the "Go on, put on a show for me" option, he says he will, but then his character doesn't actually do anything and just proceeds as normal. If I offer to help, that works just fine, it's only when I tell him to masturbate alone. Not sure what to do to get it to work.

Same happens to me, sometimes it randomly works, other times I choose put on a show, then offer to help and exit and they start, seems a bit glitchy, not sure what's causing it. 

I'm using Licentia 12.13.2 from wabbajack which has a ton of mods so not sure if one is causing the issue.