Kingdom Hearts 3

44 minutes ago, tigers said:

Hey @zai_ you creating this bikini aqua?

Yes, I made it along with a nude Aqua mod.

56 minutes ago, UchihaFabio said:

First things first, Thank you for the kairi mod, it really made me happy and a question. I saw your other chars projects and got me really happy about it, will they be public too? Cause it will be super special awesome if it gets public.

And finally since i am unable to support financially i will support you with kind words then.

Ps: If you make aqua nude mod can you add pubic hair? Its the only thing that lacks to make aqua perfect

Everything I make will be public eventually, I'm 100% against mod content behind a Paywall.

About the pubic hair, I wouldn't mind to, but the commissioner didn't ask for it... if I feel in good mood I will make it as an alt version.

2 hours ago, Obligitury said:

boy, heres hoping those bikini mods can work on game mods that swap out Sora for another character for the story, would be a shame if we could only see those outfits near the end of the game.

Problem with that is that those mods are models imports, rigged to Sora's skeleton (at least Kairi and Xion mods seem to be) so I would have to re rig my mods in order to work over Sora.

If someone that is commissioning me asks me to do it then I probably will but for now is not a priority. 

2 hours ago, zai_ said:

Problem with that is that those mods are models imports, rigged to Sora's skeleton (at least Kairi and Xion mods seem to be) so I would have to re rig my mods in order to work over Sora.

If someone that is commissioning me asks me to do it then I probably will but for now is not a priority. 

You can actually use a mod menu such as Tres Mod Menu or C-ModMenu from Nexusmods to switch your playable character to someone else who already have skin mods installed on them. They will not play like Sora and will basically be limited to what that character has already. However, you can change your party from Donald and Goofy all the time to Kairi, Xion, and Aqua amongst others. So far, the Kairi and Aqua skin mods are working as intended. 

i do hope in the future they mount said models more to Aqua or Kairi simply because sora has a wonky ass run/animations in most cases   and are awkward with female models/skins.
Then again with Aquas height and if someone used a Xion model on her she might look a bit odd as well like elongated legs on next (as hilarious as that may be) lol

This thread is honestly how I wish the first RE2 thread should have been, same thing with paid mods and underage characters, that one got nuked, this one was going to the thrash too, but in the end everything turned alright, also I dont understand something, I just got KH3 from a friend but still haven't played it, are those (Zai_'s posts) mods for the game, or is just artwork, I'm absolutely clueless about the game as you can tell

59 minutes ago, Algene said:

This thread is honestly how I wish the first RE2 thread should have been, same thing with paid mods and underage characters, that one got nuked, this one was going to the thrash too, but in the end everything turned alright, also I dont understand something, I just got KH3 from a friend but still haven't played it, are those (Zai_'s posts) mods for the game, or is just artwork, I'm absolutely clueless about the game as you can tell

Those are Zai's mods for the game 

On 5/3/2021 at 5:15 PM, zai_ said:

This week moat likely

image.png.42ddb93ff85fa1b6513dde89aa014bcb.pngAfter all I don't think I will be able to release it this week. Been a bit busy, but the mod itself is mostly done, I did some poses, an extra swimsuit, etc but I still have to do some rig and minor material fixes. Should be released soon anyways. 

9 hours ago, zai_ said:

image.png.42ddb93ff85fa1b6513dde89aa014bcb.pngAfter all I don't think I will be able to release it this week. Been a bit busy, but the mod itself is mostly done, I did some poses, an extra swimsuit, etc but I still have to do some rig and minor material fixes. Should be released soon anyways. 

couldn't resist

image.png.42ddb93ff85fa1b6513dde89aa014bcb.png