Kingdom Hearts 3

10 hours ago, zai_ said:

image.png.42ddb93ff85fa1b6513dde89aa014bcb.pngAfter all I don't think I will be able to release it this week. Been a bit busy, but the mod itself is mostly done, I did some poses, an extra swimsuit, etc but I still have to do some rig and minor material fixes. Should be released soon anyways. 

Will a Kairi fix come out too?

On 4/26/2021 at 7:59 PM, zai_ said:

image.png.b9fb5a003412a5b11061ecbd70a9a76d.pngimage.png.fce3c28ec4ed11296dbf937daba0e115.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... is working!

See the mod in Data Greeting made me notice some details I want to fix/improve so I will do that and then update the mod, expect it later this week like I said. 

Holy moly, this is some stellar work, very high quality, the models might as well have been done by Square themselves IMO, I do, however, must ask about Kairi's breast size: have they been done from scratch or were they made following the original model as a reference? I'm only asking because they seem to be bigger in the mod than in the original model, and since I'm not used to this kind of modding, it seems like I'm seeing something slightly off about them, and I figured it must be the size... Aqua is most definitely on-point, tho, I think her outfit helped seeing her figure better than in Kairi's case

anyways, it seems we're also getting some of the other girls further down the line. looking forward to it

1 hour ago, Rocket 69 said:

Holy moly, this is some stellar work, very high quality, the models might as well have been done by Square themselves IMO, I do, however, must ask about Kairi's breast size: have they been done from scratch or were they made following the original model as a reference? I'm only asking because they seem to be bigger in the mod than in the original model, and since I'm not used to this kind of modding, it seems like I'm seeing something slightly off about them, and I figured it must be the size... Aqua is most definitely on-point, tho, I think her outfit helped seeing her figure better than in Kairi's case

anyways, it seems we're also getting some of the other girls further down the line. looking forward to it

He made them bigger, thats why they seem off.

29 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Made them perfect, really.

To each their own. Breast size doesn't do anything for me personally. I'm just a firm believer in sticking to the model. Characters with large breasts should have them large, small should be small. Part of the magic in using a nude mod instead of just looking at hentai is having the actual character change instead of just a drawing of it. It just feels off when the nude model doesn't match the normal one.

That being said, this is still a killer mod either way. I'm waiting for more to be released before starting my playthrough, but I'm really looking forward to using it when the time comes ?

2 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

To each their own. Breast size doesn't do anything for me personally. I'm just a firm believer in sticking to the model. Characters with large breasts should have them large, small should be small. Part of the magic in using a nude mod instead of just looking at hentai is having the actual character change instead of just a drawing of it. It just feels off when the nude model doesn't match the normal one.

That being said, this is still a killer mod either way. I'm waiting for more to be released before starting my playthrough, but I'm really looking forward to using it when the time comes ?

Same. I never got around to Re:Mind on console anyway. I was going through 1/2 to kill time. I thought 2's post game content would take me longer to complete but I beat all the Data fights and Lingering Will (for the first time) in only a few days, lol.

16 hours ago, Rocket 69 said:

Funny how you say that considering that I changed the breast shape/size of Aqua WAAAY more than what I did with Kairi. 

I never do big changes to proportions and sizes compared to the original models, but I'm always willing to edit them to a certain extend to make the end results more visually appealing as long as they make sense, and I don't think the Kairi size I used is unreasonable by any means, breasts looking bigger out of clothes is something pretty common. 

I can guaranteed you, that if you stay 100% true to the original model when making a nude mod, end results will always end up looking worse. xD

In a unrelated note, reason why I haven't been posted much is because I've been trying to figure out some skeleton edit stuff in order to make the girls playable over Sora while keeping their original proportions wihtout the need of doing animation changes. And that efforts has actually gave results luckily! so look foward to that. 

1 hour ago, zai_ said:

Funny how you say that considering that I changed the breast shape/size of Aqua WAAAY more than what I did with Kairi. 

I never do big changes to proportions and sizes compared to the original models, but I'm always willing to edit them to a certain extend to make the end results more visually appealing as long as they make sense, and I don't think the Kairi size I used is unreasonable by any means, breasts looking bigger out of clothes is something pretty common. 

I can guaranteed you, that if you stay 100% true to the original model when making a nude mod, end results will always end up looking worse. xD

In a unrelated note, reason why I haven't been posted much is because I've been trying to figure out some skeleton edit stuff in order to make the girls playable over Sora while keeping their original proportions wihtout the need of doing animation changes. And that efforts has actually gave results luckily! so look foward to that. 

Great news! Can't wait :)

On 5/13/2021 at 7:22 PM, NumberXer0 said:

my thoughts EXACTLY. far from me to want say how a modder should work, specially when the job is so well done, but it's just the thing that caught my attention... although, I have to admit, I may be bit biased since I'm normally an ass man, so of course such a change would feel this way

On 5/14/2021 at 9:42 AM, zai_ said:

I think Aqua looked more "normal" to me because she has always been... well-endowed (I think she has the biggest pair in the series, at least, as far as KH-exclusive characters are concerned, someone plz confirm this, I may be wrong), so the change was somehow discreet enough, I guess, or if anything, I already expected her to have bigger breasts next to other characters, though, now that you mentioned it, maybe later I should compare both models side by side to see this difference

but hey, if the modder says Kairi wouldn't look too nice if the original model was followed 100%, then who am I question it? comprise is often the way for good results, and the results we got were pretty good

On 5/13/2021 at 3:22 PM, NumberXer0 said:

I like breast, but never cared for the size of em myself either. Ass though ass is quite frankly my most favorite thing in the world. The shape of the booty is what matters not it's size. Ass to body ratio is also an important element. 

50 minutes ago, jgchaos1 said:

I like breast, but never cared for the size of em myself either. Ass though ass is quite frankly my most favorite thing in the world. The shape of the booty is what matters not it's size. Ass to body ratio is also an important element. 

Amen brother.

10 hours ago, randomrabbit said:

Love all the work so far. Would anyone be able to replace the shorts under Kairi's outfit with panties? Having just bow panties under the dress would make it 100x hotter in my book.

I suggested this same thing. Her having panties on underneath would make it 100% sexier

7 hours ago, lking518 said:

I suggested this same thing. Her having panties on underneath would make it 100% sexier

the simple things in life is what makes them the greatest things.
honestly id prefer to play a kairi mod in just panties only over nude, but id still play this mod anyway because such good effort should not be wasted.

9 hours ago, EggswithBacon said:

Just to let everyone know, Epic Games Store has the entire KH series for 33% off right now and there's a coupon that takes an extra $10 off (each?). Just purchased KH3 for like 30 bucks, making KH3 50% off for me.

Could be 99% off and still wouldn't support the epic shitshow store.

2 hours ago, Xanlaz1314 said:

Well we have to wait a year still for the license, and if Square puts it on steam too

Don't think many games that sold out to epic stayed exclusive. Even the game Factorio that GLOATED they were gonna be permanently exclusive to epic eventually released on Steam. Square would have to dumber then dumbshit (many companies actually seem to be quite close to it) to just leave all the Kingdom Hearts games on epic.

I played the first Kingdom Hearts on PS2 so much I eventually ended up having to buy a second copy cause the first one eventually stopped loading lol.

12 hours ago, Rokabur said:

Don't think many games that sold out to epic stayed exclusive. Even the game Factorio that GLOATED they were gonna be permanently exclusive to epic eventually released on Steam. Square would have to dumber then dumbshit (many companies actually seem to be quite close to it) to just leave all the Kingdom Hearts games on epic.

I played the first Kingdom Hearts on PS2 so much I eventually ended up having to buy a second copy cause the first one eventually stopped loading lol.

Well of course they will.  Epic will give them a BIG Bonus UpFront Payday for an exclusive time on their site. Then they get a secondary not so big payday when they let their game be sold on other platforms.