Kingdom Hearts 3

30 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Turns out Data Greeting Kairi is a actually diferrent model (playable Kairi is n_ex005 and this one is n_ex070), I had to look into some blueprints files to figure it out xDD

Yeah, there's a lot of Kairi ?

Character/npc/n_ex005 - Kairi
Character/npc/n_ex013 - Kairi
Character/npc/n_ex060 - Kairi
Character/npc/n_ex070 - Kairi
Character/npc/n_ex071 - Kairi
Character/npc/n_yt005 - Kairi

Can't wait for all those heartfelt moments in KH3 (such as Sora hugging Kairi in Re:Mind, Sora and Kairi sharing a paopu fruit, etc) to become extra spicy. XD

I don't have KH3 on computer, so an eager player will have to take pics of those moments for EXTRA MOTIVATION.

1 hour ago, Irastris said:

Alright, after a discussion with a LoversLab moderator, I've reached a more clear understanding of how mods should be distributed.

Here is the Aqua full nude mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DhYnPixGdekhWKMUJ_F56s_Ir3A3858b/view

The Anti-Aqua support has been separated into an addon available for my existing and future supporters, and has just recieved an update to restore Anti's distinct texturing.

Screenshots:

Hide contents

oykgi0.png

oivxlb.png

That is such great news. Glad everyone can enjoy your awesome mod now. Thank you so much for your hard work.

12 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Custom poses are A+. Couple them with some nude mods and we have a winner.

Question about the data greetings though. In the base game, every character had a forcefield around them. It was to prevent two characters from being placed too close to avoid any..undesirable..greetings from being created. Do you think this could possibly be removed? I don't know anything else about it besides the fact it exists haha.

There's was a way to get past it. You would have to use invisble platforms to get photos like this.

asdkzt1lwdd41.jpg

7 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

I feel like you should make a guide for the custom posing. The possibilities would be endless. :O

I would be down to do that but make custom pose requires you to pose them yourself manually in 3Ds Max (I assume Blender works as well), might be tricky to some people.

But still, is there's enough interest I might do a guide.

5 minutes ago, zai_ said:

I would be down to do that but make custom pose requires you to pose them yourself manually in 3Ds Max (I assume Blender works as well), might be tricky to some people.

But still, is there's enough interest I might do a guide.

In your opinion, would something crazy like real time joint movement and ajustment be possible to be put in KH3's data greetiing?

1 minute ago, ashfort said:

In your opinion, would something crazy like real time joint movement and ajustment be possible to be put in KH3's data greetiing?

Not sure, I don't have a lot of experience working with blueprint and coding stuff inside of UE4 being completely honest. 

I think it would be possible if someone recodes it, making it a brand new umap with new code/blueprints, then maybe. But don't take my word for it or get too excited about the possibility, because is that, just a possibility for now.

18 hours ago, zai_ said:

image.png.65bf7f48e54754703fae73e824627f63.pngimage.png.4df7aa232c2513a95bf97dccdf92d290.png

OMG! That's awesome! Will there be such a great mod for story mode?

4 hours ago, zai_ said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... is working!

See the mod in Data Greeting made me notice some details I want to fix/improve so I will do that and then update the mod, expect it later this week like I said. 

Can you make her breasts a bit smaller so they can actually match her real size? Your work is really amazing!

4 hours ago, Irastris said:

Alright, after a discussion with a LoversLab moderator, I've reached a more clear understanding of how mods should be distributed.

Here is the Aqua full nude mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DhYnPixGdekhWKMUJ_F56s_Ir3A3858b/view

The Anti-Aqua support has been separated into an addon available for my existing and future supporters, and has just recieved an update to restore Anti's distinct texturing.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

oykgi0.png

oivxlb.png

Thank you so much for making the best Aqua nude mod ever made!

3 minutes ago, M22Kr said:

OMG! That's awesome! Will there be such a great mod for story mode?

Can you make her breasts a bit smaller so they can actually match her real size? Your work is really amazing!

- The mod is just a mesh import, so you can use it in the story mode, but it won't modify anything else. Those pics are just me messing around in the Data greetings. 

- Sorry but I don't think I will be changing her breast aside from some topology changes. 

4 hours ago, zai_ said:

image.png.b9fb5a003412a5b11061ecbd70a9a76d.pngimage.png.fce3c28ec4ed11296dbf937daba0e115.png

See the mod in Data Greeting made me notice some details I want to fix/improve so I will do that and then update the mod, expect it later this week like I said. 

Kairi has an even better ass than Aqua.

43 minutes ago, zai_ said:

- The mod is just a mesh import, so you can use it in the story mode, but it won't modify anything else. Those pics are just me messing around in the Data greetings. 

- Sorry but I don't think I will be changing her breast aside from some topology changes. 

So, will you be releasing this mesh import or make another nude mod for Olette?

8 hours ago, zai_ said:

image.png.b9fb5a003412a5b11061ecbd70a9a76d.pngimage.png.fce3c28ec4ed11296dbf937daba0e115.png

That ass is awesome

14 hours ago, zai_ said:

Not sure, I don't have a lot of experience working with blueprint and coding stuff inside of UE4 being completely honest. 

I think it would be possible if someone recodes it, making it a brand new umap with new code/blueprints, then maybe. But don't take my word for it or get too excited about the possibility, because is that, just a possibility for now.

I'm pretty sure that user was referring to a Cheat Engine posing script, such as the one used in Nioh 2 and other games. The links are in my signature if you want to see some examples on Nioh 2.

However, a Cheat Engine posing script for a UE4 game? I haven't seen one before. Not sure if it's even possible.

49 minutes ago, lking518 said:

Atleast Aerith & Yuffie made it but it is a shame about Tifa.

Yuffie's outfit would look good on all the girls! :D

21 minutes ago, MemoryH said:

I'm pretty sure that user was referring to a Cheat Engine posing script, such as the one used in Nioh 2 and other games. The links are in my signature if you want to see some examples on Nioh 2.

However, a Cheat Engine posing script for a UE4 game? I haven't seen one before. Not sure if it's even possible.

Being completely honest I'm not interested in stuff that relies in Cheat Engine but is a neat concept I guess

22 hours ago, Irastris said:

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

oykgi0.png

oivxlb.png

Thats awesome, thank you for the time and effort you put in to making this. Just one question, how do i install it?

19 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

Thats awesome, thank you for the time and effort you put in to making this. Just one question, how do i install it?

Go to this directory "Epic Games\KH_3\KINGDOM HEARTS III\Content\Paks" and create a folder called "~mods" then just drop the pak file in there.