Kingdom Hearts 3

7 hours ago, Bruce1099 said:

https://ibb.co/G2TtzxD   Kairi’s actual Bust size. You don’t need to make custom breasts for Kairi anymore. This picture was taken from the guardians of light before the cutscene with Terra Xehanort plays 

What exactly is your point? It's not like there was any confusion about her bust size. We all have eyes.

On 5/30/2021 at 9:50 AM, ashfort said:

Showing off Nude Aqua mod by Zai with Kairi. Only issues I'm finding Is that Its repeating a few poses and took the lieing on her side pose. 

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0240.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0224.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0227.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0229.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0231.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0232.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0238.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0239.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0234.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III 0226.jpg

A quick question. I thought the poses are only for Kairi, so how is Aqua using them?

4 hours ago, zai_ said:

Today I remembered that I didn't put the timed public release in my Aqua mod, sorry LMAO

But is public now 

j6fyr668kw461.png

Real bruh moment, lol. Anyway, thanks! Can't wait for the next girl. Also, if you ever get the chance I'd still be interested in a tutorial for custom data poses.

Edited by SonicMan1234

I cant find my way into the openkh discord server. Is that the only source of information?

If I could just have a list of programs I need to start working, that would suffice. Oh and from where I would pull models to work on.

Edited by ayebeezyish
3 hours ago, ayebeezyish said:

I cant find my way into the openkh discord server. Is that the only source of information?

If I could just have a list of programs I need to start working, that would suffice. Oh and from where I would pull models to work on.

Look for platinum gamning and modding server.