Jump to content
JuliusXIII

Kingdom Hearts 3

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, PlapMane said:


I had always seen it referred to as "Kairi's ribbon" in online discussions in the past, it refers to the ribbon on her underwear you can see if you adjust the cam a certain way in KH2.
Here is a video: 

 

Well, the problem with that mod is that custom model imports in KH3 lose physics, that includes cloth physics, so is not really doable without making the skirt look/move way worse.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Well, the problem with that mod is that custom model imports in KH3 lose physics, that includes cloth physics, so is not really doable without making the skirt look/move way worse.


Whelp... I didn't know that. 
At the very least, I would be okay with and appreciate it. 
 

Link to post

Just would like to casually remind everyone this game is full of Disney girls and in perfect world I would like to mods for each and every one of them, not just keybalde wielders. (This goes for KH2) Best wishes. I understand this is quite a lot. Just something to keep in mind...

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Procrasturbator said:

Just would like to casually remind everyone this game is full of Disney girls and in perfect world I would like to mods for each and every one of them, not just keybalde wielders. (This goes for KH2) Best wishes. I understand this is quite a lot. Just something to keep in mind...

liked to see a mod of Gogo Tomago or a mod that puts the Disney girls into the Data Greeting mode at least.

Link to post

Its a shame none of the Disney girls are even in your party this time around. Except Rapunzel I guess. Maybe mods will change that. We can already swap between all of the playable ones now.

Link to post
17 hours ago, zai_ said:

Nude/Bikini Kairi is available in my Patreon : 
https://www.patreon.com/posts/50438893


Some people have been asking me if I'm going to do more KH3 stuff, and tbh I'm not sure, but I'm open to commissions at least (this mod was, in fact, a commission) 

Kairi_Pic1.png.baaadf520c797e00ad102e889db36008.pngKairi_Pic2.png.a17218c0d4ed35cb82e7a5dd89cd0483.pngKairi_Pic3.png.6b9b2894f0075d3bd32e7e6d7169ac05.png

Thanks for the mod. Do you have any plans for the mod to show up in data greetings as well?

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, ashfort said:

Thanks for the mod. Do you have any plans for the mod to show up in data greetings as well?

 

Yes, I will try to do it next week.

I didn't expect Data Greeting to use a diferrent model, sorry for that!

Link to post
2 hours ago, zai_ said:

Yes, I will try to do it next week.

I didn't expect Data Greeting to use a diferrent model, sorry for that!

It's fine. thanks for responing,

 

Link to post
10 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Its a shame none of the Disney girls are even in your party this time around. Except Rapunzel I guess. Maybe mods will change that. We can already swap between all of the playable ones now.

A Rapunzel nude sounds fuking good, she has some awesome feet..those close up shots of her feet during the cutscene when she first leaves the tower holy fuk..🥵

Link to post
3 hours ago, zai_ said:

A week

can i ask , what mods are you referring to that will go public, is the one you mentioned a kairi commissioned bikini one going to be public too, amazing details on the stuff you were showing, really gives the kh3 mod hype train going 

Link to post
40 minutes ago, wookhiemanjoe said:

can i ask , what mods are you referring to that will go public, is the one you mentioned a kairi commissioned bikini one going to be public too, amazing details on the stuff you were showing, really gives the kh3 mod hype train going 

Nude Kairi is included with Bikini Kairi, both will be public in a week.

Link to post
1 hour ago, zai_ said:

Nude Kairi is included with Bikini Kairi, both will be public in a week.

Just wanted to say great job with the mods, keep up the fantastic work ^^

Link to post
1 hour ago, zai_ said:

image.png.65bf7f48e54754703fae73e824627f63.pngKingdom Hearts 3 modding out of context

I'm so happy. This also like the 4th Olette related thing I've asked to be commissioned (The other things not being mods). Clear signs of an addiction.

Link to post

image.png.4df7aa232c2513a95bf97dccdf92d290.pngPOV; You've seen Olette while she was changing her clothes and now she's mad at you

Inspired by jgchaos1 art

If anyone's wondering about the pose, is a custom pose for Data Greeting I made in 3Ds Max. 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, zai_ said:

image.png.4df7aa232c2513a95bf97dccdf92d290.pngPOV; You've seen Olette while she was changing her clothes and now she's mad at you

Inspired by jgchaos1 art

If anyone's wondering about the pose, is a custom pose for Data Greeting I made in 3Ds Max. 

Custom poses are A+. Couple them with some nude mods and we have a winner.

 

Question about the data greetings though. In the base game, every character had a forcefield around them. It was to prevent two characters from being placed too close to avoid any..undesirable..greetings from being created. Do you think this could possibly be removed? I don't know anything else about it besides the fact it exists haha.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Custom poses are A+. Couple them with some nude mods and we have a winner.

 

Question about the data greetings though. In the base game, every character had a forcefield around them. It was to prevent two characters from being placed too close to avoid any..undesirable..greetings from being created. Do you think this could possibly be removed? I don't know anything else about it besides the fact it exists haha.

No clue, would need to be researched.

If is something simple like UE4 physic assets then it would be simple, but if is smt more complex then it gets tricky.

Link to post
13 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Custom poses are A+. Couple them with some nude mods and we have a winner.

 

Question about the data greetings though. In the base game, every character had a forcefield around them. It was to prevent two characters from being placed too close to avoid any..undesirable..greetings from being created. Do you think this could possibly be removed? I don't know anything else about it besides the fact it exists haha.

I'm hoping for the same thing. The screenshot possibilities would be amazing.

Link to post

Alright, after a discussion with a LoversLab moderator, I've reached a more clear understanding of how mods should be distributed.

Here is the Aqua full nude mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DhYnPixGdekhWKMUJ_F56s_Ir3A3858b/view

 

The Anti-Aqua support has been separated into an addon available for my existing and future supporters, and has just recieved an update to restore Anti's distinct texturing.

 

Screenshots:

Spoiler

oykgi0.png

 

oivxlb.png

 

Link to post

Turns out Data Greeting Kairi is a actually diferrent model (playable Kairi is n_ex005 and this one is n_ex070), I had to look into some blueprints files to figure it out xDD

Luckily it uses the same skeleton which means I can make my mod compatible with Data Greeting with some basic hex edit. 
image.png.a77f9c5bff7f2a2ae90e416faba47825.png

Link to post

image.png.b9fb5a003412a5b11061ecbd70a9a76d.pngimage.png.fce3c28ec4ed11296dbf937daba0e115.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... is working!

See the mod in Data Greeting made me notice some details I want to fix/improve so I will do that and then update the mod, expect it later this week like I said. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...