Kingdom Hearts 3

Just now, Axl21 said:

I just tried the Kairi mod. While watching the ReMind cutscenes of her during the Xemnas and Xigbar confrontation, in some scenes she appears bald with her normal outfit. Then in some scenes, she appears lewd as she should be. Perhaps that could be a clue of what's wrong.

Yeh, I let them know a while ago about some stuff I found bugging out, or outright crashing awhile ago.

2 hours ago, Axl21 said:

I just tried the Kairi mod. While watching the ReMind cutscenes of her during the Xemnas and Xigbar confrontation, in some scenes she appears bald with her normal outfit. Then in some scenes, she appears lewd as she should be. Perhaps that could be a clue of what's wrong.

Yeah someone mentioned it, I will be working to fix it. Again sorry for that.

Edit: Seems to be some material stuff, the game doesn't like UE4 instances apparently, lol. I think I know how to fix it.

44 minutes ago, JuliusXIII said:

I expect, and sort of hope, that someone at Disney is losing their shit over these mods (or will when they learn about them).

Get them while you can folks.

Eh, our odds are pretty fine. The models like the Rapunzel and elsa models are in nsfw videos were the actual models that Pixar made and nothing happened yet. 

Im not sure why buy kairis bellybutton kinda scared me its like a void XD

Also out of curiosity is someone like Angelic amber boss moddable  (the doll boss from the toy story world)
Since its a unusual boss enemy i imagine it might be more annoying to make a nude mod for.
 i have seen her model has been done tho

Now for a real response; It will be in a few days, I don't consider update Kairi a new mod despite it being a new post, so I didn't reset the countdown to release. 
So it should be one week from the original release of the mod. 

9 hours ago, zai_ said:

Now for a real response; It will be in a few days, I don't consider update Kairi a new mod despite it being a new post, so I didn't reset the countdown to release. 
So it should be one week from the original release of the mod. 

Can u also update the bikini one ? i don't like the 100% nude mods especially when Kairi is only 15 years old 

1 hour ago, ladicius said:

Could anyone make a nude mod for angelic amber i wonder ?

like how long or how much it would be

(i asked this before but it got  brushed over)

Price is posted on zai_'s patreon, https://www.patreon.com/_zai/ , It's the commission tier (Currently sold out though). If your asking for a commission from Irastris his socials are:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Irastris
Discord: https://discord.gg/wTJxQym

On 4/30/2021 at 12:19 AM, zai_ said:

Soon. ?

First things first, Thank you for the kairi mod, it really made me happy and a question. I saw your other chars projects and got me really happy about it, will they be public too? Cause it will be super special awesome if it gets public.

And finally since i am unable to support financially i will support you with kind words then.

Ps: If you make aqua nude mod can you add pubic hair? Its the only thing that lacks to make aqua perfect