Kingdom Hearts 3

6 hours ago, ashfort said:

@zai_ Sorry to interrup you but is is possible to get the nude aqua mod to work for 0.2?

Sorry but no, I would need to pretty much make a new mod for that. 

In fact I'm not even sure if model imports in 0.2 are possible.

2 hours ago, zai_ said:

Sorry but no, I would need to pretty much make a new mod for that. 

In fact I'm not even sure if model imports in 0.2 are possible.

Thanks for responding. Its oddly more locked down than kh3 is. Almost no graphics settings to change and crash heavy. I did see mod support at Nexus for boss stuff.

53 minutes ago, ashfort said:

Thanks for responding. Its oddly more locked down than kh3 is. Almost no graphics settings to change and crash heavy. I did see mod support at Nexus for boss stuff.

Probably because it's a weird demo, basically. That and it being the KH team's early work with UE4.

6 hours ago, Aximili said:

He's talking about the test mod that was released to patreon backers 9 days ago, not the finished mod.

pretty sure what he was saying is no, but the final will be released to the public some time after it's released to patreon backers.

Just a heads up, nude Aqua mod crashes the game specifically in the cutscene after 

Spoiler

you beat Anti-Aqua. Not the one where she's falling in water, but in the one right after that where she's waking up in Destiny Islands.

Uninstalling the mod before you start the fight will prevent the crash.

EDIT: I had to uninstall the mods for a good portion of the end game because the end part of KH3 is a clear example of the "Kingdom Hearts Special" AKA boss fight -> 6 cutscenes -> boss fight -> more cutscenes. If the game crashes in any of the cutscenes you have to replay the boss fights so after I had to repeat the boss fights about 3 times each I just kept them off for the end cutscenes.

Edited by dixshi
20 hours ago, Kairifan014 said:

Okay so, I really love the Aqua and Kairi mods ?

But when are my bois getting nude mods. You can't tell me that there isn't a single person who wants Riku, Sora or Roxas ?

lets hope for the bois in the same quality like the Aqua/Kairi mods which i love :)

Hello guys. I'm new here. Obviously, you guys did the Aqua mods (Great job men of culture), but did anyone remember to do mods of Meg and Go Go in KH3? Aqua, Meg and Go Go are the holy trinity of the game after all.

On 7/3/2021 at 8:26 AM, Chaos8988 said:

lets hope for the bois in the same quality like the Aqua/Kairi mods which i love :)

Hmmrmmm Rucksack.... Yes please. Sora is up there on my list, but i've never really been a fan of riku... I mean he's a great character excellent character arcs, but i just don't like his looks. Guess i'm more in to brown/blonde guys. Of course roxas' voice actor helps, damn i love his voice.

On 3/27/2021 at 12:49 PM, JoeMesh said:

All I can say is what ever is made for these games should probably stay here. Square Enix will absolutely get anything taken down if it's on Nexus or Deviantart.

Yeah they probably will, if they ever saw something.