Kingdom Hearts 3

Anyway, I did not express myself well, I was just exposing, an example of cartoonists .... from there to say Paedophilic thread .... for a comment or to say Paid Modder and his supporters are crazy, I did not disrespect anyone .. I already say I support him as I support other modders if it costs 15 as if it costs 50 its deserved work is.

22 minutes ago, l3on112esp said:

Anyway, I did not express myself well, I was just exposing, an example of cartoonists .... from there to say Paedophilic thread .... for a comment or to say Paid Modder and his supporters are crazy, I did not disrespect anyone .. I already say I support him as I support other modders if it costs 15 as if it costs 50 its deserved work is.

Yea, I have no problem with him except his Advertisement of Paid mods here.

6 minutes ago, makke007 said:

You literally removed all the parts that make her dark aqua tho ? Where are the darkened arms and all that ?

Now its just Aqua with yellow eyes. 

It'll come as a patch down the line, for now it's to a standard that the original commissioner was happy with. I have many other projects to balance so it will take some time.

17 hours ago, zai_ said:

image.png.63cc13f0ca3fa42824e70ee34c0ef5e0.png100% real bikini kairi i made is not ms paint i swear

Got a lot of people asking; IT IS an actual mod, but the bikini part might've been made in MS Paint due to this forum rules lol

This mess will not stop until the site admins do something with advertising paid mods and in general this whole topic-paid/free, until they find a compromise, how about making a separate section for this, well, say Adult Paid Mods? And make a clarification in the rules, when a person is looking for a mod, and does not know that it is paid, he does not deserve a ban. On loverslab, they have not yet decided on this, for example, on the same reddit, they constantly merge paid mods in a specially designated topic, and somehow they live with it. On deviantart, there is a special section under "exclusive mods". Disputes will not stop until they find a solution to the problem. Make a section with paid mods, and take a fee for advertising if the author only has paid mods, and do not take a fee from those who shared at least some of their work and made a contribution to the community, as an option. After all, initially this site was a place where people created and shared their work with each other for free, from this all the negativity.

1 minute ago, Svarogor said:

This mess will not stop until the site admins do something with advertising paid mods and in general this whole topic-paid/free, until they find a compromise, how about making a separate section for this, well, say Adult Paid Mods? And make a clarification in the rules, when a person is looking for a mod, and does not know that it is paid, he does not deserve a ban. On loverslab, they have not yet decided on this, for example, on the same reddit, they constantly merge paid mods in a specially designated topic, and somehow they live with it. On deviantart, there is a special section under "exclusive mods". Disputes will not stop until they find a solution to the problem. Make a section with paid mods, and take a fee for advertising if the author only has paid mods, and do not take a fee from those who shared at least some of their work and made a contribution to the community, as an option. After all, initially this site was a place where people created and shared their work with each other for free, from this all the negativity.

Just to clarify, my mods aren't behind a paywall, Patreon is just for early access. 

15 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Just to clarify, my mods aren't behind a paywall, Patreon is just for early access. 

I spoke in general about the whole situation as a whole, if there was a paid mod on the link, it would have already caused problems. Personally, I support those authors whose content is 50% free, and paid content contains more options or early access, I support some on an ongoing basis, and, as it were, in my eyes they are "good people", I want to support them. And in my opinion this is the best advertisement. A separate section under "Paid" would solve a lot of disputes, for example, if a person were looking for some kind of mod, he would be given a link to the topic from this section, and no one would ban anyone or delete.

23 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Great work on the mods as always. More KH stuff would be great since there isn't really anyone working on it consistently. You're filling the niche void well with SSBU and now this =P

39 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Great work on the mods as always. More KH stuff would be great since there isn't really anyone working on it consistently. You're filling the niche void well with SSBU and now this =P

I wouldn't mind doing more KH stuff, just not sure what character would be worth modding.

So for now I will go back to the Smash stuff.

15 hours ago, xxsjxx said:

Thanks for doing my commission, ❤️  keep up the good work! 

Very interesting for a nude modder to be commissioning another nude modder. Normally, I would have thought you would have been easily able to make your own considering your experience.

2 hours ago, zai_ said:

Nude/Bikini Kairi is available in my Patreon : 
https://www.patreon.com/posts/50438893

Some people have been asking me if I'm going to do more KH3 stuff, and tbh I'm not sure, but I'm open to commissions at least (this mod was, in fact, a commission) 

Kairi_Pic1.png.baaadf520c797e00ad102e889db36008.pngKairi_Pic2.png.a17218c0d4ed35cb82e7a5dd89cd0483.pngKairi_Pic3.png.6b9b2894f0075d3bd32e7e6d7169ac05.png

Nice, are you going to make a version of her regular outfit with the panties?
I feel as though my game is not complete without Kairi's KH2 "ribbon".

6 minutes ago, PlapMane said:

Nice, are you going to make a version of her regular outfit with the panties?
I feel as though my game is not complete without Kairi's KH2 "ribbon".

Do you have any pic of it?

12 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Do you have any pic of it?

I had always seen it referred to as "Kairi's ribbon" in online discussions in the past, it refers to the ribbon on her underwear you can see if you adjust the cam a certain way in KH2.
Here is a video: