Kingdom Hearts 3

I haven't played through the game yet so I'm not sure..but does Kairi ever show up with her KH2 hair modeled or is it always prerendered cutscenes? The short hair makes her look so much younger imo, I always liked the longer look. I'm curious if it would be possible to swap the hair.

22 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

I haven't played through the game yet so I'm not sure..but does Kairi ever show up with her KH2 hair modeled or is it always prerendered cutscenes? The short hair makes her look so much younger imo, I always liked the longer look. I'm curious if it would be possible to swap the hair.

Not sure if she appears anywhere, but her KH2 design 3D model is in the files.

4 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

No, she doesn't. Only in the end of 0.2.

12 hours ago, zai_ said:

Not sure if she appears anywhere, but her KH2 design 3D model is in the files.

Awesome, good to know. I saw someone in the modding discord talking about wanting to use her KH2 form in 3. Hopefully that pans out for them in the future as I'd love to use it.

34 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Awesome, good to know. I saw someone in the modding discord talking about wanting to use her KH2 form in 3. Hopefully that pans out for them in the future as I'd love to use it.

For my mod I could make a KH2 hair addon I guess, shouldn't be too hard

Also, made some new poses, Kairi update will include them as an optional pak

Bikini_Kairi2.png

Bikini_Kairi.png

17 minutes ago, zai_ said:

For my mod I could make a KH2 hair addon I guess, shouldn't be too hard

Also, made some new poses, Kairi update will include them as an optional pak

Bikini_Kairi2.png

Bikini_Kairi.png

Looking good! And that would be great, but you don't have to do that haha. It's just a personal preference of mine. No need to go out of your way unless it's something you'd actually want to do anyways.

15 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Looking good! And that would be great, but you don't have to do that haha. It's just a personal preference of mine. No need to go out of your way unless it's something you'd actually want to do anyways.

I waa considering it anyways

I've seen several people say they prefer that hair style for her

13 minutes ago, lking518 said:

@zai_ are you still taking commissions? Could you possibly make a Larxene nude/bikini mod?

Mmmm, send me a Discord DM 

But I can tell you rn that it might take a while, I'm working on other commssions and things rn

Updated Kairi is here! https://www.patreon.com/posts/50613887

unknown.png.b06c2d2db511a057cac77c023370599c.png

- Kingdom Hearts 2 hair addon was added.

- Data Greeting support was added.

- Custom Data Greeting poses were added.

- Textures were improved.

- Rigging was improved.

I probably will revisit her in the future, but for now I'm happy with how it looks and I want to work on other girls; Namely Xion, Olette and Naminé... also recently I got a commission for Larxene so lets also put that in the list. I'm the biggest enemy of the Kingdom Hearts' ladies.

Also I wanted to include a wet skin addon but I wasn't able to achieve the effect I wanted, but if I figure it out in the future I will include it.

Note : The KH2 hair addon only works with my mods, it won't work with the Kairi of the base game or with mods made by other people!

ALSO DON'T CHANGE OR RENAME ANY OF THE FOLDERS OR FILES INCLUDED!!! Just drag and drop the "Kingdom Hearts III" folder and change nothing else, if you change literally anything you will break the mod loading priority.

3 minutes ago, zai_ said:

Updated Kairi is here! https://www.patreon.com/posts/50613887

unknown.png.b06c2d2db511a057cac77c023370599c.png

- Kingdom Hearts 2 hair addon was added.

- Data Greeting support was added.

- Custom Data Greeting poses were added.

- Textures were improved.

- Rigging was improved.

I probably will revisit her in the future, but for now I'm happy with how it looks and I want to work on other girls; Namely Xion, Olette and Naminé... also recently I got a commission for Larxene so lets also put that in the list. I'm the biggest enemy of the Kingdom Hearts' ladies.

Also I wanted to include a wet skin addon but I wasn't able to achieve the effect I wanted, but if I figure it out in the future I will include it.

Note : The KH2 hair addon only works with my mods, it won't work with the Kairi of the base game or with mods made by other people!

Now that's hot

2 hours ago, Rokabur said:

Now we just need to be able to model swap so we can do an entire playthrough as Kairi.

You can change to her with one of the mod menus, but it breaks the story in a bunch of parts. The best we have right now is an Aqua and Xion modelswap for Sora. Zai is going to work on Xion, so that's probably the best chance for a playthrough with these mods. I'm sure someone will do Kairi eventually.

1 hour ago, Rokabur said:

Can't play the game right now anyway since Sony sold out to the epic shitshow store and I still refuse to ever support them. Also, why is it that KH3 only requires DX11 but the all the rest require DX12?

I think you mean Square Enix sold out. KH3 is neither developed or published by Sony. Also why only DX11? I don't know. When you really look at how KH3 displays assets, it's half framerate for animations in the background, and that character models seem to have lower polygon counts than FFXV or FFVII character models. I guess what I'm saying KH3 is not that hard of game to run on most systems and the implementation of the DX12 API would probably change not a whole lot. Additionally KH3 is using Unreal Engine 4 while the other KH games are using the imo the crap Luminous Engine. So presumably has something to do with how rendering is done in both engines.  

I'm not a big fan of the Epic Game Store either. Has nothing to do with wanting all my games on one launcher. Epic Launcher is just missing things like reviews for games, cloud saving for most games on the platform, proper controller support, and no screenshot function. The last 2 things I mentioned kind of hurt KH3, bc version 1.0 has a bug where there is no jump button and photomode in KH3 relies on you pressing the screenshot button of whatever platform you are on. Steam solves both of those issues. I'm actually running the Epic Games launcher through the Steam Launcher just to fix it.

2 hours ago, jgchaos1 said:

I think you mean Square Enix sold out. KH3 is neither developed or published by Sony. Also why only DX11? I don't know. When you really look at how KH3 displays assets, it's half framerate for animations in the background, and that character models seem to have lower polygon counts than FFXV or FFVII character models. I guess what I'm saying KH3 is not that hard of game to run on most systems and the implementation of the DX12 API would probably change not a whole lot. Additionally KH3 is using Unreal Engine 4 while the other KH games are using the imo the crap Luminous Engine. So presumably has something to do with how rendering is done in both engines.  

Still using the superior Windows 7 so only KH3 will ever be an eventual option. 1.5 and 2.5 will have to be played by other means and 2.8 is completely a lost cause. Maybe its just me but none of the "HD" versions or 3 look THAT much better then the PS2 originals except slightly better lighting and models.

If anyone had problems getting the KH2 addon to work, I just released a mini update that renames some stuff and adds a "installation guide".

I've been told that there are some crashes and stuff in specific situations, so I will look into that and see how I fix it, sorry for that. 

53 minutes ago, zai_ said:

If anyone had problems getting the KH2 addon to work, I just released a mini update that renames some stuff and adds a "installation guide".

I've been told that there are some crashes and stuff in specific situations, so I will look into that and see how I fix it, sorry for that. 

I just tried the Kairi mod. While watching the ReMind cutscenes of her during the Xemnas and Xigbar confrontation, in some scenes she appears bald with her normal outfit. Then in some scenes, she appears lewd as she should be. Perhaps that could be a clue of what's wrong.