10 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Hey reminder to everyone to DISABLE AUTOMATIC UPDATES ON STEAM for Skyrim SE DO NOT RUN IT THROUGH STEAM AFTER THE 11TH, ONLY THROUGH MOD MANAGER.

On the 11th of this month there will be an update that will break (almost) all of your mods, learn more here: 

Bethesda is dropping the Anniversary Edition on the 11th and SSE will get an update that does a bunch of technical stuff behind the scenes that just breaks all mods that use Address Library (a shitload of mods) What's more, each mod will have to be remade by the creators almost from scratch, so this isn't just going to get better over time like it did when SE came out, they're seriously fucking us on this one.

PLEASE BE ADVISED, I'd hate to lose any of you guys :) 

You also have to change the update setting in the properties of Skyrim in your steam library. 

Change it to update only when starting the game. Then as InsanityFactor said you should be safe if you start you game through your mod organiser.

Anyhow, it might be safe to make a backup of the skyrim game steam directory just in case.

Peeps worried about game update, was a good suggestion in another thread (i'd link it but it has been derailed) so the actual info is

On 11/2/2021 at 11:59 AM, spoonsinger said:

Just to note under the new steam download page the 'Missing file privileges' message is now a more scary 'DISK WRITE ERROR' message. However still the best way of stopping Steam updating something you don't want updated. eg :-

image.png.ef5853cf1646aa2ead632eec174bfce6.png

from what it says if the manifest is read only even if steam tries to update it can't so you should be safe from AE

5 hours ago, nalios said:

You can convert any esp from SE to LE in a minute with a TES5Edit script.

Or use this one )

Diary Of Mine 2.1.0_LE.zip 22.18 kB · 1 download

Sorry to bring it up again, but also with this file, Mod Manager complains the missing masters Dawnguard.esm and Hearthfires.esm and the game crashes to Desktop after the load screen. The last .esm that worked for me was the one from post #33, but that was a very early stage...

55 minutes ago, Rainer Unsinn said:

Sorry to bring it up again, but also with this file, Mod Manager complains the missing masters Dawnguard.esm and Hearthfires.esm and the game crashes to Desktop after the load screen. The last .esm that worked for me was the one from post #33, but that was a very early stage...

I will check that those are not listed as masters. And if they are, why.

In the meantime you can try to clean masters with tes5edit, maybe it works.

14 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

I've set up two player homes as brothels for trained slaves and then also have a few working in the thieves guild hall, one of which is laila law giver as i used AYGAS to buy her off the person she was sold to as the defeated faction in the civil war

I love that little feature of AYGAS, it's always cool seeing civil war characters appear in the world as slaves :) 

Could you tell me how to do AYGAS brothels though? I could never figure out how to do it, I just assumed it wasn't a finished mechanic yet.

11 hours ago, Rainer Unsinn said:

So I cleaned the masters and found Hearthfires was removed this way. You can try it. But Dawnguard is used because I have put some stuff in the AAADeleteWhenDoneTestJeremy cell which is modified by Dawnguard too...

I will try to find another test cell not used by Dawnguard nor Hearthfire for the next version.

I am loving what you are doing with this mod TrollAutokill thumbs up!,

PS for combat training or entertainment purposes i would like to see the ability to have slaves enter arena fights and brawl against each other like when you first enter Jorrvaskr and Nadia is smacking that dude around lol, AYGAS has pit fights but they are underwhelming to watch also to have the victor play with his prize after would be a bonus, or is there a mod somewhere that does this already i have missed

8 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I love that little feature of AYGAS, it's always cool seeing civil war characters appear in the world as slaves :) 

Could you tell me how to do AYGAS brothels though? I could never figure out how to do it, I just assumed it wasn't a finished mechanic yet.

I think you need the perk "madam" it will show you what you need in the MCM and then you will get the dialog option "you will make a fine working girl for my brothel here", and "i would like you to work alone in choose city"

8 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

you need the madame perk for having 5 slaves working as prostitutes at one time (say 1 in 5 different inns)

perk.jpg.7e516ddc41647c95ddad033801552bf1.jpg

The definition of player home is a bit open though as i think it counts anywhere you have a bed as it let me set it up (and a HSH cell) in the thieves guild

list1.jpg.c9e9bb6d60e5722e5c6842a02d771638.jpg

list2.jpg.1adc9125d91919f1f52a7405cfe954c2.jpg

Laila still only an apprentice, its a bit weird how it lets NPC's in since if i enter from the secret entrance it drags 3 randoms from riften into the super secret thieves guild base so i really need to always enter it from the ragged flagoon to only pull in customers who know about it

At the moment i working a very big PAHE-DOM based mod list, the goal of this mod settup to allow test PAHE and DOM with heavy modded everiment that put test the compatiblity and stability of this mods.

I plan to use mods that probably get used with PAHE, DOM.

I ask advice/idea what shuld i add this list of mods:

Sort list:

PAHE+All addon +all addon requierments

HSH+all addon+all addon requierments

YAGAS+all addon+all addon requierments

DOM+all addon+all addon requierments

PAH Slave Cart

Slavers Spell book

Chain beast ( supports/use PAHE)

The full list:

(Total 58 plugin in load order, 56 active)

Spoiler

Requiered mods:

[Error fixes and basic resources]

SKSE 2.0.0.19

addres libary

MFG fix   ---fix many error messages in logs

Stay at system page

JContainers SE

EZ2C Dialoge Menu 

Display enemy level  

Fuz Roh Doh

FNIS + FNIS Spells + FNIS Creature pack

Boudy slide outfit studio

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition Extanded ----XPMSE.esp disalbed in load order we dont need it!

USSEP  -- fix tons of error message in logs and in game

SKY UI + flashing game save fix

[PAHE and PAHE addons Requierments]

Alternate start

My Home is Your Home plus (MHiYH 2plus)

Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE

Sex Lab Framework SE 1.63 Beta 9

SL Arused SSE

TDF Aggresive Prositutution + Legendary addon for SE

ZAZ 8.0 Rev 2 CBBE

Zap Alternate pillories SE  -- replaces pillories for ZAZ, check it out! 

Devious Devices 5.1

CBBE - with all plugins

boudyslide and outfitt studio

[The Slavers Spellbook requierments]

SL Hentai Pregnancy

[YAGAS and HSH Requierments for full function]

Interactive BDSM SE v0.3

Milk Mod Economy

SOS  -- for fully function milking

[DOM Requierments]

SL Slave tats

[PAHE mods]
PAHE -full install version evrything enabled
YAGAS -full install version evrything enabled
HSH -full install version evrything enabled
slave cart
chain beast se

i think i need add:

-prettier bandits

-laura bondage shop to buy dd items

-sl anim loader + animation pack

so what els is in common use?

3 hours ago, Nonseen said:

At the moment i working a very big PAHE-DOM based mod list, the goal of this mod settup to allow test PAHE and DOM with heavy modded everiment that put test the compatiblity and stability of this mods.

I plan to use mods that probably get used with PAHE, DOM.

I ask advice/idea what shuld i add this list of mods:

Sort list:

PAHE+All addon +all addon requierments

HSH+all addon+all addon requierments

YAGAS+all addon+all addon requierments

DOM+all addon+all addon requierments

PAH Slave Cart

Slavers Spell book

Chain beast ( supports/use PAHE)

The full list:

(Total 58 plugin in load order, 56 active)

Reveal hidden contents

Requiered mods:

[Error fixes and basic resources]

SKSE 2.0.0.19

addres libary

MFG fix   ---fix many error messages in logs

Stay at system page

JContainers SE

EZ2C Dialoge Menu 

Display enemy level  

Fuz Roh Doh

FNIS + FNIS Spells + FNIS Creature pack

Boudy slide outfit studio

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition Extanded ----XPMSE.esp disalbed in load order we dont need it!

USSEP  -- fix tons of error message in logs and in game

SKY UI + flashing game save fix

[PAHE and PAHE addons Requierments]

Alternate start

My Home is Your Home plus (MHiYH 2plus)

Skyrim Immersive Creatures SE

Sex Lab Framework SE 1.63 Beta 9

SL Arused SSE

TDF Aggresive Prositutution + Legendary addon for SE

ZAZ 8.0 Rev 2 CBBE

Zap Alternate pillories SE  -- replaces pillories for ZAZ, check it out! 

Devious Devices 5.1

CBBE - with all plugins

boudyslide and outfitt studio

[The Slavers Spellbook requierments]

SL Hentai Pregnancy

[YAGAS and HSH Requierments for full function]

Interactive BDSM SE v0.3

Milk Mod Economy

SOS  -- for fully function milking

[DOM Requierments]

SL Slave tats

[PAHE mods]
PAHE -full install version evrything enabled
YAGAS -full install version evrything enabled
HSH -full install version evrything enabled
slave cart
chain beast se

i think i need add:

-prettier bandits

-laura bondage shop to buy dd items

-sl anim loader + animation pack

so what els is in common use?

Here's my mod list Nonseen, I have 231 active plugins, but many of them are only small patches. Hopefully I give you some ideas :) 

loadorder.txt

Edited by InsanityFactor
On 11/10/2021 at 9:18 PM, Rainer Unsinn said:

So I couldn't remove dawnguard from the master. I have no idea why, since it showed no conflicts. But hearthfire is out (of the coming new version)

57 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

So I couldn't remove dawnguard from the master. I have no idea why, since it showed no conflicts. But hearthfire is out (of the coming new version)

There's an xEdit script bundled with the tool that will find references to one file from another. You can use it to find all the places where you're referencing Dawnguard. Once they're deleted, you should be able to remove the dependency

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

There's an xEdit script bundled with the tool that will find references to one file from another. You can use it to find all the places where you're referencing Dawnguard. Once they're deleted, you should be able to remove the dependency

Ok, I see, it tells me that's the first person bow. I will see what I can do.

39 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Ok, I see, it tells me that's the first person bow. I will see what I can do.

Animation or weapon? In most cases you can copy-as-new the record into your mod and then change the reference to point at the copy. Not sure if that'll help in this case, but it's maybe worth a shot.

i found some strange papyrus error messages, a lot of them:

Spoiler

[11/12/2021 - 11:51:26PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:26PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:26PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:33PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:33PM] Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:33PM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave121 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave103 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave092 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave054 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave028 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave043 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave024 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave005 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave087 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave033 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave019 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave058 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave050 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave125 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave053 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave069 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave037 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave023 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave130 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave009 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave084 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave036 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave088 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave029 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave073 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave057 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave095 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave102 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave079 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave106 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave068 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave044 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave083 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave098 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave127 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave020 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave032 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave072 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave110 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave124 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave011 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave075 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave049 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave061 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave026 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave089 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave064 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave017 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave067 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave119 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave101 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave094 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave080 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave056 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave021 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave039 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave097 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave128 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave007 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave082 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave062 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave045 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave027 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave048 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave118 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave076 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave010 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave123 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave014 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave071 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave055 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave093 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave104 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave122 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave066 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave034 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave018 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave086 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave096 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave116 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave038 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave065 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave117 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave091 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave099 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave081 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave047 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave042 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave052 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave070 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave126 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave078 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave120 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave040 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave013 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave114 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave012 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave109 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave015 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave016 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave031 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave035 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave051 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave063 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave085 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave105 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave107 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave111 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave112 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave113 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave077 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave108 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave059 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave025 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave046 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave115 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave041 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave008 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave074 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave030 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave060 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave090 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave129 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave100 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave022 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:57PM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:16PM] ERROR: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [RaceMenu (0A000800)].RaceMenu.OnMenuClose() - "RaceMenu.psc" Line ?
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:19PM] VM is freezing...
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:19PM] VM is frozen
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:19PM] Saving game...
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:19PM] VM is thawing...
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave130 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave129 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave128 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave127 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave126 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave125 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave124 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave123 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave122 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave121 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave120 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave119 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave118 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave117 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave116 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave115 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave114 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave113 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave112 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave111 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave110 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave109 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave108 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave107 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave106 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave105 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave104 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave103 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave102 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave101 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave100 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave099 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave098 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave097 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave096 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave095 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave094 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave093 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave092 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave091 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave090 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave089 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave088 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave087 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave086 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave085 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave084 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave083 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave082 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave081 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave080 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave079 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave078 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave077 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave076 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave075 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave074 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave073 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave072 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave071 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave070 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave069 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave068 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave067 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave066 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave065 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave064 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave063 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave062 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave061 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave060 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave059 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave058 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave057 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave056 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave055 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave054 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave053 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave052 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave051 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave050 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave049 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave048 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave047 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave046 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave045 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave044 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave043 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave042 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave041 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave040 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave039 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave038 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave037 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave036 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave035 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave034 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave033 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave032 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave031 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave030 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave029 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave028 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave027 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave026 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave025 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave024 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave023 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave022 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave021 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave020 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave019 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave018 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave017 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave016 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave015 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave014 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave013 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave012 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave011 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave010 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave009 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave008 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave007 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave005 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property 

i simply started new game using alternate start with my dom minimal test build.

using DOM 2.0.1 latest SE version 

i dont seen this warning spam before, dont know this is sirus error or not.

8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i found some strange papyrus error messages, a lot of them:

Reveal hidden contents

[11/12/2021 - 11:51:26PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:26PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:26PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:33PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:33PM] Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:33PM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave121 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave103 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave092 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave054 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave028 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave043 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave024 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave005 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave087 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave033 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave019 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave058 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave050 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave125 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave053 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave069 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave037 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave023 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave130 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave009 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave084 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave036 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave088 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave029 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave073 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave057 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave095 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave102 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave079 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave106 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave068 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave044 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave083 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave098 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave127 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave020 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave032 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave072 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave110 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave124 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave011 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave075 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave049 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave061 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave026 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave089 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave064 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave017 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave067 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave119 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave101 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave094 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave080 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave056 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave021 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave039 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave097 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave128 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave007 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave082 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave062 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave045 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave027 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave048 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave118 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave076 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave010 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave123 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave014 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave071 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave055 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave093 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave104 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave122 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave066 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave034 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave018 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave086 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave096 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave116 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave038 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave065 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave117 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave091 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave099 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave081 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave047 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave042 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave052 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave070 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave126 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave078 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave120 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave040 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave013 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave114 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave012 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave109 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave015 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave016 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave031 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave035 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave051 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave063 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave085 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave105 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave107 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave111 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave112 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave113 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave077 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave108 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave059 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave025 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave046 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave115 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave041 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave008 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave074 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave030 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave060 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave090 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave129 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave100 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:47PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave022 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:51:57PM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:16PM] ERROR: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:19PM] VM is freezing...
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:19PM] VM is frozen
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:19PM] Saving game...
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:19PM] VM is thawing...
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave130 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave129 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave128 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave127 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave126 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:52:59PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave125 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave124 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave123 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave122 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave121 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave120 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave119 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave118 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave117 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave116 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave115 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave114 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave113 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave112 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave111 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave110 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave109 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave108 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave107 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:00PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave106 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave105 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave104 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave103 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave102 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave101 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave100 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave099 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave098 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave097 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave096 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave095 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave094 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave093 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave092 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave091 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave090 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave089 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:01PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave088 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave087 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave086 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave085 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave084 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave083 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave082 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave081 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave080 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave079 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave078 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave077 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave076 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave075 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave074 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave073 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave072 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave071 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave070 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:02PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave069 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave068 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave067 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave066 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave065 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave064 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave063 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave062 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave061 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave060 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave059 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave058 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave057 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave056 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave055 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave054 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave053 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave052 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:03PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave051 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave050 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave049 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave048 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave047 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave046 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave045 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave044 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave043 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave042 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave041 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave040 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave039 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave038 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave037 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave036 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave035 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave034 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave033 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:04PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave032 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave031 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave030 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave029 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave028 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave027 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave026 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave025 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave024 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave023 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave022 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave021 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave020 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave019 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave018 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave017 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave016 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave015 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:05PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave014 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave013 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave012 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave011 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave010 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave009 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave008 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave007 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave005 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/12/2021 - 11:53:06PM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property 

i simply started new game using alternate start with my dom minimal test build.

using DOM 2.0.1 latest SE version 

i dont seen this warning spam before, dont know this is sirus error or not.

Looks like you don’t have zaz mod installed. If still there try pahe aline and see if the error goes away or not.

Edited by TrollAutokill
5 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

how do i update the mod should i uninstall the previous version ?

it´s realy fun to play, i could just stand there and watch 

Just install on top overwrite everything.

Nice movie, we need more of those. Glad you enjoy it. I will try to add more sexual comments, but I will put mcm options to enable same-sex and opposite-sex comments so you guys can choose to disable what you deem is inappropriate for your player character.

Edited by TrollAutokill
17 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Looks like you don’t have zaz mod installed. If still there try pahe aline and see if the error goes away or not.

i re installed zaz 8.0, moved after USSEP in load order before SL framework.

test method

start new game

install SL framework using mcm menu

save and quit

first tryed test using only PAHE:

Spoiler

[11/13/2021 - 08:35:43AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/13/2021 - 08:35:43AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[11/13/2021 - 08:35:43AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[11/13/2021 - 08:35:48AM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[11/13/2021 - 08:35:49AM] Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?
[11/13/2021 - 08:35:49AM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?
[11/13/2021 - 08:35:49AM] Cannot open store for class "tweakdfscript", missing file?
[11/13/2021 - 08:36:17AM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[11/13/2021 - 08:36:36AM] ERROR: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/13/2021 - 08:37:09AM] VM is freezing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:37:09AM] VM is frozen
[11/13/2021 - 08:37:09AM] Saving game...
[11/13/2021 - 08:37:09AM] VM is thawing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:38:01AM] VM is freezing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:38:01AM] VM is frozen
[11/13/2021 - 08:38:01AM] Saving game...
[11/13/2021 - 08:38:01AM] VM is thawing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:38:03AM] VM is freezing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:38:03AM] VM is frozen
[11/13/2021 - 08:38:03AM] Log closed 

enabled DOM 2.1.0 ; re run FNIS

Spoiler

[11/13/2021 - 08:41:00AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:00AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:00AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:06AM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:06AM] Cannot open store for class "slaframeworkscr", missing file?
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:06AM] Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file?
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:06AM] Cannot open store for class "tweakdfscript", missing file?
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave121 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave103 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave092 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave054 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave028 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave024 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave005 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave087 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave033 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave058 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave050 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave078 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave125 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave053 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave069 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave037 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave023 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave130 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave009 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave084 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave036 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave088 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave029 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave073 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave057 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave095 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave102 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave079 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave106 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave068 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave044 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave083 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave098 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave127 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave020 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave032 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave110 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave124 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave011 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave091 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave075 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave049 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave061 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave026 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave089 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave064 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave017 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave067 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave119 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave101 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave094 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave080 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave056 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave021 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave039 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave097 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave128 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave007 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave082 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave062 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave045 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave027 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave060 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave048 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave118 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave076 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave010 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave123 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave071 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave031 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave055 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave040 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave093 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave104 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave122 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave066 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave034 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave018 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave086 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave096 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave030 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave038 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave117 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave081 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave085 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave042 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave052 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave070 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave126 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave109 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave120 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave013 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave113 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave065 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave041 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave012 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave015 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave043 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave051 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave063 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave072 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave074 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave105 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave111 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave112 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave114 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave116 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave077 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave108 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave107 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave059 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave025 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave046 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:12AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave016 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave047 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave115 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave008 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave035 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave099 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave090 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave129 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave100 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave014 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave019 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave022 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:13AM] error: Native static function GetNodeTransformScaleMode does not match existing signature on linked type NiOverride. Function will not be bound.
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:30AM] ERROR: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:32AM] VM is freezing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:32AM] VM is frozen
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:32AM] Saving game...
[11/13/2021 - 08:41:32AM] VM is thawing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave130 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave129 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave128 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave127 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave126 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave125 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave124 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave123 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave122 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave121 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave120 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave119 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:30AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave118 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave117 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave116 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave115 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave114 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave113 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave112 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave111 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave110 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave109 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave108 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave107 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave106 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave105 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave104 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave103 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave102 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave101 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave100 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:31AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave099 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave098 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave097 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave096 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave095 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave094 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave093 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave092 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave091 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave090 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave089 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave088 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave087 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave086 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave085 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave084 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave083 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave082 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:32AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave081 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave080 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave079 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave078 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave077 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave076 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave075 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave074 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave073 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave072 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave071 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave070 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave069 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave068 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave067 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave066 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave065 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave064 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave063 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave062 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:33AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave061 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave060 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave059 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave058 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave057 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave056 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave055 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave054 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave053 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave052 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave051 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave050 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave049 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave048 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave047 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave046 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave045 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave044 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:34AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave043 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave042 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave041 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave040 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave039 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave038 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave037 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave036 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave035 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave034 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave033 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave032 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave031 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave030 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave029 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave028 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave027 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave026 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave025 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:35AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave024 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave023 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave022 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave021 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave020 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave019 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave018 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave017 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave016 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave015 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave014 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave013 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave012 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave011 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave010 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave009 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave008 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave007 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave006 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:36AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave005 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:37AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave004 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:37AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave003 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:37AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave002 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:37AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:42:37AM] warning: Property zbfEffectWrist on script PAHActorAlias attached to alias slave_stub on quest PAH (0801FAEF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/13/2021 - 08:43:11AM] VM is freezing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:43:11AM] VM is frozen
[11/13/2021 - 08:43:11AM] Saving game...
[11/13/2021 - 08:43:11AM] VM is thawing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:43:12AM] VM is freezing...
[11/13/2021 - 08:43:12AM] VM is frozen
[11/13/2021 - 08:43:13AM] Log closed 

using:

SKSE 2.0.19

mfgfix

jcontainers

addreslibary

load order:

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [9]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [10]    RaceMenu.esp
    [11]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [12]    FNIS.esp
    [13]    FNISspells.esp
    [14]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [15]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [16]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [17]    SlaveTats.esp
    [18]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [19]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [20]    DiaryOfMine.esp

maybe i need use different version of zaz? 

i using zaz 8.0 rev2 CBBE SE version