Howto customize the personality of a choosen NPC:

1- Go to the NPC and save (without ever entering the “ Let’s have a serious chat.” dialogue. Quit Skyrim

2- Copy one of the NPC json file in SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine\ to <your NPC baseID>.json

3- Edit the file to your liking

4- Start Skyrim with the save game from step 1. Ask NPC “What kind of person are you?

5 - Edit again if you don’t like the results. Reload, ask again. No need to quit and restart Skyrim, just reload.

6 - Post it here , especially if you think it fits the official NPC description.

Edited by TrollAutokill
59 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Howto customize the personality of a choosen NPC:

1- Go to the NPC and save (without ever entering the “ Let’s have a serious chat.” dialogue. Quit Skyrim

2- Copy one of the NPC json file in SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine\ to <your NPC baseID>.json

3- Edit the file to your liking

4- Start Skyrim with the save game from step 1. Ask NPC “What kind of person are you?

5 - Edit again if you don’t like the results. Reload, ask again. No need to quit and restart Skyrim, just reload.

6 - Post it here , especially if you think it fits the official NPC description.

How does this work with non-unique NPC's that share a baseID like bandits? will they all have the same personality if we setup a .json for them?

1 minute ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes they will, for the moment. We might want to have them randomised around the json values though.

Okay cheers for the info, i take it if we have already used the "Let’s have a serious chat" on a particular NPC that has been baked into the save so the .json will get ignored? Don't typically enslave uniques tbh as its mainly hostile NPC's foolish enough to raise a sword/spell against my PC that end up enslaved but i might have used that dialogue option just to see what they were set to

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Okay cheers for the info, i take it if we have already used the "Let’s have a serious chat" on a particular NPC that has been baked into the save so the .json will get ignored? Don't typically enslave uniques tbh as its mainly hostile NPC's foolish enough to raise a sword/spell against my PC that end up enslaved but i might have used that dialogue option just to see what they were set to

Well it can also be useful to turn uniques in thug material.

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Yes, once a personality is generated it is stored into factions. The only way to force a regeneration (or reading from the json file) is to use the “restore persona” spell.

10 hours ago, DocClox said:

@SleinJinn What's your preferred punishment technique? I had some serious lag issues, and it turns out that hosing slaves down with constant damage spells (like Flames) can seriously overload the OnHit event handling. Get too many of those back ed up and Papyrus spends all its time discarding stack frames

I've tried different things, and my experience is consonant with what you describe.  I can get issues just spamming them with the whip, but the issues get a lot bigger when you use channelled spells.  Without really knowing much of anything about how this stuff works on the back end, I'd think there should be a solution to be found in limiting how frequently the mood system can register updates or the like.  It sounds like Troll is working on this.

Another option that just occurred to me would be to have a custom pain punishment animation that you can play—rather than the current manual whipping—and it just delivers the full punishment effect in a single update at the end of the animation.  Actually, this could be a nice route to go, anyway, because separately, I've had the idea that it'd be nice to be able to use some of the nice spanking animations out there for punishing slaves... and I say this despite not being nearly as interested in spanking as a lot of other folks.

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks for the feedback.

I believe InsanityFactor as answered most of your questions. As for the rest, I will add the typos/dialogue corrections in my todo list.

You're quite welcome.  I didn't really have questions per se so much as I just wanted to try to share in-depth feedback about my user experience.  I hope it's helpful.  Let me know if I can be more precise about anything or whatever.

Main change to come in November will be a revamp of the way moods are handled, which will hopefully lead to less script lag and better idle management.

The mood swing is something I have been battling with since the start. While I plan to keep a few lunatics and bipolar slaves around, I hope to come with a satisfying solution soon.

I'm not sure I understand the connection between mood scripting and idles, unless you're mostly referring to cowering, crying, etc.  I didn't think to include it in my feedback, because it honestly didn't have a major impact on my experience, but I did notice that these idles were hit-and-miss at best, so getting them working better would be nice.  

This wouldn't have any impact on what I described regarding the "good posture" idle, would it?  I can't see how they'd impact each other, but maybe that's just my ignorance of the mechanics.

Regardless of what it does with idles, improving the mood swing system would be a big improvement in and of itself, so looking forward to that.  

Version 2.0.6 now includes a json file system to:

1) save MCM configuration for DoM options.

2) use your own personality for your favourite NPC. See directory SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine for examples. Files are named after the actor BaseID to be independant of language.

Share your NPC personality files here, and I will include them in future releases.

1) Great QoL improvement—I wish every mod did this!

2) This sounds great.  So this suggests I was correct about unique NPC personalities being procedurally generated currently, right?  But with this, if I understand correctly, we could build a resource of fixed, lore-friendly personalities for unique NPCs.  I could see setting up an Excel spreadsheet to work in to keep it balanced so that you keep the mean across all unique NPCs at 50 for each trait.  No more dishonest, weak-willed Mjoll and kind Nazeem!

---

@TrollAutokill Can you comment on the "falling in love" and "comfort" stuff (re-quoted below)?  This is hands-down the most disappointing part of the user experience for me.  Getting these systems into a more usable state would have a bigger positive impact than fixing the bugs, honestly.  Right now, I'd actually probably enjoy it more if these features weren't included at all, as having them there and not being able to get them to cooperate is just taunting me and adding frustration.  But I really love the idea of these features, and if I could actually use them successfully, they'd be a massively positive addition to the game.  

Spoiler
On 11/1/2021 at 7:59 PM, SleinJinn said:
  • I'm still endlessly frustrated with the "falling in love" mechanic.  I have slaves who have been falling in love for dozens of hours, and who have been my constant companions that whole time, who even say they're "sensitive to falling in love" (not sure what that means, but I assume it may help).  And in this entire playthrough, not one slave has actually fallen in love.  I would propose that for slaves who are "falling in love," there is a weighted chance to become "in love" each time you have non-rape sex, perhaps where the chance is something like ((falling in love counter) / 3), so at max (100) falling in love, you have a 33% chance of becoming "in love," but you can also get it sooner depending on luck.  Or maybe a more complex, nonlinear (logarithmic?) formula would be even better.  You could maybe use a similar approach, although with a lower-weighted chance, with "good slave" praise for the "loyal" status for slaves you don't have sex with.  Right now, for me as a user, this is the most infuriating thing with this complex of mods.  
  • I don't really understand the "comfort" mechanic.  Many times, when I praise a sobbing/shocked slave, I just end up "praising a sobbing ... for no reason"—but I have a reason!  I completely understand the desire to not needlessly multiply hotkeys, but perhaps these two features should be separated?  Comforting one of your favourite slaves when she's sad is one of the most gratifying/immersive things you can do with DOM, but right now, it just doesn't work very well.  It's also really inconsistent whether or not the hug animation plays when you do successfully comfort.  Even in its current awkward state, I find that this feature adds a ton of value to the game, but improving it also seems like one of the lower-hanging fruits for making DOM even better.  Also, on a separate but related note, I would propose considering rewording "Praising [slave] for no reason" to something more like "Praising [slave]... just because."  The current wording gives it quite a negative connotation, which is a little unimmersive—if I choose to do a thing, why would I characterise it negatively?  The proposed alternative would leave it more to the player's imagination—it just says the player did it for her/his own reasons.

Edited by SleinJinn
18 minutes ago, SleinJinn said:

I've tried different things, and my experience is consonant with what you describe.  I can get issues just spamming them with the whip, but the issues get a lot bigger when you use channelled spells.  Without really knowing much of anything about how this stuff works on the back end, I'd think there should be a solution to be found in limiting how frequently the mood system can register updates or the like.  It sounds like Troll is working on this.

Another option that just occurred to me would be to have a custom pain punishment animation that you can play—rather than the current manual whipping—and it just delivers the full punishment effect in a single update at the end of the animation.  Actually, this could be a nice route to go, anyway, because separately, I've had the idea that it'd be nice to be able to use some of the nice spanking animations out there for punishing slaves... and I say this despite not being nearly as interested in spanking as a lot of other folks.

You're quite welcome.  I didn't really have questions per se so much as I just wanted to try to share in-depth feedback about my user experience.  I hope it's helpful.  Let me know if I can be more precise about anything or whatever.

I'm not sure I understand the connection between mood scripting and idles, unless you're mostly referring to cowering, crying, etc.  I didn't think to include it in my feedback, because it honestly didn't have a major impact on my experience, but I did notice that these idles were hit-and-miss at best, so getting them working better would be nice.  

This wouldn't have any impact on what I described regarding the "good posture" idle, would it?  I can't see how they'd impact each other, but maybe that's just my ignorance of the mechanics.

Regardless of what it does with idles, improving the mood swing system would be a big improvement in and of itself, so looking forward to that.  

1) Great QoL improvement—I wish every mod did this!

2) This sounds great.  So this suggests I was correct about unique NPC personalities being procedurally generated currently, right?  But with this, if I understand correctly, we could build a resource of fixed, lore-friendly personalities for unique NPCs.  I could see setting up an Excel spreadsheet to work in to keep it balanced so that you keep the mean across all unique NPCs at 50 for each trait.  No more dishonest, weak-willed Mjoll and kind Nazeem!

---

@TrollAutokill Can you comment on the "falling in love" and "comfort" stuff (re-quoted below)?  This is hands-down the most disappointing part of the user experience for me.  Getting these systems into a more usable state would have a bigger positive impact than fixing the bugs, honestly.  Right now, I'd actually probably enjoy it more if these features weren't included at all, as having them there and not being able to get them to cooperate is just taunting me and adding frustration.  But I really love the idea of these features, and if I could actually use them successfully, they'd be a massively positive addition to the game.  

Hide contents

The falling in love part is a simulation of the Stockholm Syndrome. Which means it has a higher chance of happening for more punishment. If you never have sex with your slaves they will become “loyal” otherwise “in love”. But it also needs one more ingredient: a nice gesture from the master. So if you never praise your slaves, it will never happen.

I will add verbose messages to this process in next version, so you can understand why your slaves are not ss-izing.

41 minutes ago, SleinJinn said:

I'm still endlessly frustrated with the "falling in love" mechanic.  I have slaves who have been falling in love for dozens of hours, and who have been my constant companions that whole time, who even say they're "sensitive to falling in love" (not sure what that means, but I assume it may help).  And in this entire playthrough, not one slave has actually fallen in love.  I would propose that for slaves who are "falling in love," there is a weighted chance to become "in love" each time you have non-rape sex, perhaps where the chance is something like ((falling in love counter) / 3), so at max (100) falling in love, you have a 33% chance of becoming "in love," but you can also get it sooner depending on luck.  Or maybe a more complex, nonlinear (logarithmic?) formula would be even better.  You could maybe use a similar approach, although with a lower-weighted chance, with "good slave" praise for the "loyal" status for slaves you don't have sex with.  Right now, for me as a user, this is the most infuriating thing with this complex of mods. 

So this just comes down to what love is being defined as. Now I think I agree more with you about having it be sincere actual love that is formed by long-term servitude and sexual interactions. But it's the author's discretion of course, so for the record, in this mod 'in love' is quite literally just Stockholm Syndrome, which has numerous psychological requirements to achieve. It depends on how many times the slave has been shocked, and how many times you've made them orgasm, and their personality. I believe an overhaul is coming for the 'in love' feature, but for now you just have to punish the slave as much as possible, make them cum as many times as possible, and then have some time pass.

On my current game I have three in love slaves, but none of them were on accident, it took deliberate effort. One took about 20-30 minutes of training and nothing else, one took like 45 mins to an hour, and the last one took like 5-10 minutes. Yes it does involve beating them for no reason, but again that's a difference of opinion on what 'in love' should mean. I'm more with you that it should be like real sensual love like you can get in other slave training games but for now it's built in as realistic psychology.

41 minutes ago, SleinJinn said:

I don't really understand the "comfort" mechanic.  Many times, when I praise a sobbing/shocked slave, I just end up "praising a sobbing ... for no reason"—but I have a reason!  I completely understand the desire to not needlessly multiply hotkeys, but perhaps these two features should be separated?  Comforting one of your favourite slaves when she's sad is one of the most gratifying/immersive things you can do with DOM, but right now, it just doesn't work very well.  It's also really inconsistent whether or not the hug animation plays when you do successfully comfort.  Even in its current awkward state, I find that this feature adds a ton of value to the game, but improving it also seems like one of the lower-hanging fruits for making DOM even better.  Also, on a separate but related note, I would propose considering rewording "Praising [slave] for no reason" to something more like "Praising [slave]... just because."  The current wording gives it quite a negative connotation, which is a little unimmersive—if I choose to do a thing, why would I characterise it negatively?  The proposed alternative would leave it more to the player's imagination—it just says the player did it for her/his own reasons.

Yeah I think this is being worked on still. Comforting is supposed to be the reason when you praise a shocked slave, it just makes them come out of shock faster. I don't know if it's supposed to be for crying ones too or not. And yes a different wording for praising other than 'no reason'  is probably in order. But just so you know praising a well-trained slave for no reason isn't bad mechanically speaking, it's just half as effective as having a real reason. Also in love slaves always have the praise reason "being a good slave" so it looks like Troll is moving in your direction somewhat already.

That's my understanding of it, at least. Author will correct me on any of that.

EDIT: Just saw Troll answered you while I was typing this, oops

Edited by InsanityFactor
2 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

So this just comes down to what love is being defined as. Now I think I agree more with you about having it be sincere actual love that is formed by long-term servitude and sexual interactions. But it's the author's discretion of course, so for the record, in this mod 'in love' is quite literally just Stockholm Syndrome, which has numerous psychological requirements to achieve. It depends on how many times the slave has been shocked, and how many times you've made them orgasm, and their personality. I believe an overhaul is coming for the 'in love' feature, but for now you just have to punish the slave as much as possible, make them cum as many times as possible, and then have some time pass.

I think it'd be great to have both paths coexist.  Stockholm Syndrome can be there as the more difficult but potentially much faster path, and in RP terms, better suited to more sadistic masters/mistresses, and a gentler, more straightforward, but slower path could exist along side it.  I'd also argue that it'd make a lot more sense for the most difficult transition to be for the slave to start "falling in love" rather than to go from "falling in love" to "in love."  Having slaves perpetually falling in love, but never actually getting there is just conceptually weird, nevermind the gameplay frustration that comes with it.  

On my current game I have three in love slaves, but none of them were on accident, it took deliberate effort. One took about 20-30 minutes of training and nothing else, one took like 45 mins to an hour, and the last one took like 5-10 minutes. Yes it does involve beating them for no reason, but again that's a difference of opinion on what 'in love' should mean. I'm more with you that it should be like real sensual love like you can get in other slave training games but for now it's built in as realistic psychology.

I have no idea how you're achieving that so quickly.  I've read Nonseen's guide and a number of comments from Troll in this thread and tried to follow the current mechanics as I understand them, and I've still had terrible results.  I don't really know what I should be doing differently.  I assume at least part of the problem is that I have a really hard time shocking slaves repeatedly.  Once they get reasonably well-trained, I just can't seem to shock them.  Most of my efforts to shock my favourite slaves end up psychologically distressing me more than the slaves—in frustration, I even tried killing all of a slave's friends in front of her to no effect.  A pretty typical example of my slaves would be something like the attached images.  That one has been with me almost since the start of this playthrough—she's been "falling in love" for like... probably upwards of 50 hours of gameplay.  But I've experimented a fair bit and tried a bunch of stuff without success.  I have one slave that I managed to shock five times before her training got to the point that I couldn't get her into shock again.  

Spoiler

ScreenShot20.png

ScreenShot21.png

EDIT: Just saw Troll answered you while I was typing this, oops

Doesn't seem like an "oops" is necessary from here! ? Cheers!

Edited by SleinJinn
13 minutes ago, SleinJinn said:

I have no idea how you're achieving that so quickly.  I've read Nonseen's guide and a number of comments from Troll in this thread and tried to follow the current mechanics as I understand them, and I've still had terrible results.  I don't really know what I should be doing differently.  I assume at least part of the problem is that I have a really hard time shocking slaves repeatedly.  Once they get reasonably well-trained, I just can't seem to shock them.  Most of my efforts to shock my favourite slaves end up psychologically distressing me more than the slaves—in frustration, I even tried killing all of a slave's friends in front of her to no effect.  A pretty typical example of my slaves would be something like the attached images.  That one has been with me almost since the start of this playthrough—she's been "falling in love" for like... probably upwards of 50 hours of gameplay.  But I've experimented a fair bit and tried a bunch of stuff without success.  I have one slave that I managed to shock five times before her training got to the point that I couldn't get her into shock again.  

It might be the personalities? The one thing I can say is that all three of mine have similar personalities, because all three of them can be good thugs, so I made them in love in preparation for that update. It's not just shock, it's also orgasms and punishments. Looking at your screenshots the only thing I can see that you might not have done is orgasms, since that isn't shown on those sheets. If you haven't already, try that as many times as you can, maybe it'll work? Get her blushing and then do vaginal sex until you get an orgasm, each one will alter her personality stats to cum more easily so it shouldn't be too hard once you get the ball rolling, hopefully. Honestly it looks like you did everything else that you were supposed to, you might just have a legitimate bug on your hands, try orgasms as many times as you can but the shocks look like you've done enough.

Also try not to focus on the 'falling in love' status, that just means she's moving in that direction but not necessarily quickly or with any indication of progress, it's just the superlative of her 'opinion of you' statuses, the others being "I am confused" or "I hate you" among others. 

Here are the three I mentioned, you might just have some slaves that need a lot more punishments than average, I had to do 60 on my longest one. Also my humilations are way higher than yours, and scoldings. (You got me beat on praising though, wow!) I'm not even sure what counts as 'one humiliation' maybe stripping? I do that one a lot...

Anyway try and match my numbers with your own slaves and see if that helps, also orgasms!

Spoiler

This is the one that look around an hour:

390547537_SkyrimSE2021-11-0219-23-51.png.3e62fc3a8d0644a28e6968d04ed2b946.png

This one took like 5-10 mins:

307407794_SkyrimSE2021-11-0219-23-43.png.e41b53e061cc0d5c21bc5d84cfdce7ee.png

And the one that look maybe 30 mins:

1259228534_SkyrimSE2021-11-0219-24-00.png.c6d79c51bbe5f4b8ca2fbcea425ad1a2.png

29 minutes ago, SleinJinn said:

I think it'd be great to have both paths coexist.  Stockholm Syndrome can be there as the more difficult but potentially much faster path, and in RP terms, better suited to more sadistic masters/mistresses, and a gentler, more straightforward, but slower path could exist along side it.  I'd also argue that it'd make a lot more sense for the most difficult transition to be for the slave to start "falling in love" rather than to go from "falling in love" to "in love."  Having slaves perpetually falling in love, but never actually getting there is just conceptually weird, nevermind the gameplay frustration that comes with it. 

Yes I'm personally always in favor of being nice to slaves (from time to time) I always give my favorites jewelry and nice clothes, hopefully we see a point where the mod can recognize good treatment and it can have its own benefits.

4 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

It might be the personalities? The one thing I can say is that all three of mine have similar personalities, because all three of them can be good thugs, so I made them in love in preparation for that update. It's not just shock, it's also orgasms and punishments. Looking at your screenshots the only thing I can see that you might not have done is orgasms, since that isn't shown on those sheets. If you haven't already, try that as many times as you can, maybe it'll work? Get her blushing and then do vaginal sex until you get an orgasm, each one will alter her personality stats to cum more easily so it shouldn't be too hard once you get the ball rolling, hopefully. Honestly it looks like you did everything else that you were supposed to, you might just have a legitimate bug on your hands, try orgasms as many times as you can but the shocks look like you've done enough.

Also try not to focus on the 'falling in love' status, that just means she's moving in that direction but not necessarily quickly or with any indication of progress, it's just the superlative of her 'opinion of you' statuses, the others being "I am confused" or "I hate you" among others. 

Here are the three I mentioned, you might just have some slaves that need a lot more punishments than average, I had to do 60 on my longest one. Also my humilations are way higher than yours, and scoldings. (You got me beat on praising though, wow!) I'm not even sure what counts as 'one humiliation' maybe stripping? I do that one a lot...

Anyway try and match my numbers with your own slaves and see if that helps, also orgasms!

Reveal hidden contents

This is the one that look around an hour:

390547537_SkyrimSE2021-11-0219-23-51.png.3e62fc3a8d0644a28e6968d04ed2b946.png

This one took like 5-10 mins:

307407794_SkyrimSE2021-11-0219-23-43.png.e41b53e061cc0d5c21bc5d84cfdce7ee.png

And the one that look maybe 30 mins:

1259228534_SkyrimSE2021-11-0219-24-00.png.c6d79c51bbe5f4b8ca2fbcea425ad1a2.png

Yes I'm personally always in favor of being nice to slaves (from time to time) I always give my favorites jewelry and nice clothes, hopefully we see a point where the mod can recognize good treatment and it can have its own benefits.

Yes we should definitely add the gifts as part of the good treatments. 

Humiliation can be achieved through stripping, but mainly through checking slave intimate parts.

As for in love:

- “Normal” falling in love would be nice but totally unrealistic for an NPC already enslaved and being punished daily. If we forget the unrealisticness, in favour of fun, it would require a smooth path for enslavement and that’s tricky. Still that would be more “mind bending” rather than real falling in love.

- The real falling in love is more the job of a romance mod, then integration into DoM would mean being able to deceive the NPC with enslavement. Could be fun too, but complicated. But name one of those mods and I will see what can be done.

- So for the moment, out of those 3, we have only the survival mechanism, because it is easier to implement and realistic. Stockholm syndrome just requires: fear for life, no escape possible and hope to survive. Weirdly it usually leads to much stronger bounds than “real” love, and is a real pain in the ass for the victim trying to break free, in RL.

Edited by TrollAutokill
36 minutes ago, cantgetright008 said:

I know this will sound odd but how do i find <your NPC baseID>.json? I am not very mod savy. I looked everywhere I could think of.

Let’s say you want to change “Carlotta Valentia” personality:

- Google “Skyrim Carlotta Valentia” go to one of the elderscroll fan pages for Carlotta and look for her base id, usually next to her ref id. 
- Copy one of the NPC file in the SKSE Diary of Mine directory. And copy paste the base id you found in the file name.

- Edit the file to your liking 

Edited by TrollAutokill
17 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Let’s say you want to change “Carlotta Valentina” personality:

- Google “Skyrim Carlotta Valentina” go to ne of the elderscroll fan page for Carlotta and look for her base id, usually next to her ref id. 
- Copy one of the NPC file in the SKSE Diary of Mine directory. And copy paste the base id you found in the name of the file.

- Edit the file to your liking 

Thank you! I feel stupid now. Been trying to figure it out for 3 hours! And it only took me reading this 3 times to figure it out.

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yes we should definitely add the gifts as part of the good treatments. 

Humiliation can be achieved through stripping, but mainly through checking slave intimate parts.

As for in love:

- “Normal” falling in love would be nice but totally unrealistic for an NPC already enslaved and being punished daily. If we forget the unrealisticness, in favour of fun, it would require a smooth path for enslavement and that’s tricky. Still that would be more “mind bending” rather than real falling in love.

- The real falling in love is more the job of a romance mod, then integration into DoM would mean being able to deceive the NPC with enslavement. Could be fun too, but complicated. But name one of those mods and I will see what can be done.

- So for the moment, out of those 3, we have only the survival mechanism, because it is easier to implement and realistic. Stockholm syndrome just requires: fear for life, no escape possible and hope to survive. Weirdly it usually leads to much stronger bounds than “real” love, and is a real pain in the ass for the victim trying to break free, in RL.

Think this falls back to where the slave has come from but don't know if that gives you anything to work with

For the higher status family NPC's in the large cities becoming the PC/Dragonborns slave is a step down in life but majority of the non-unique NPC's we fight becoming a slave of the dragonborn is probably a step up once they get past being punished all the time

As for in love:

Yeah like I said, it's entirely your prerogative. Just a difference of opinion but it's your mod so your rules lol. Personally while those other in love paths might be cool I can appreciate the realism of Stockholm Syndrome; that combined with some added options for being nice to the slave (gifts, privileges maybe?) would be more than enough I'd say.

18 hours ago, donglin216 said:

Is there a way to force Shock Mood with Slavers Spellbook?, cause I got one of the NPCS to max accidentally and tried using Praise/Scold for no reason but it didn't work

I don't have any DoM specific spells in the Slaver's Spellbook yet. DoM is still evolving rapidly and there's no point in adding stappls if TAK is going to add them to the mod itself.

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

I don't have any DoM specific spells in the Slaver's Spellbook yet. DoM is still evolving rapidly and there's no point in adding stappls if TAK is going to add them to the mod itself.

Is Slaver's Spellbook available on SE?  Looked at your files and didn't see it

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

Is Slaver's Spellbook available on SE?  Looked at your files and didn't see it

There's an SSE file in the download list for the LE version.

I've been meaning to make a proper SE release for a while now. Might do that over the weekend.

Version 2.0.7 is out. The code is getting ready for the next change (to come: less mood swings and more mood variety).

While testing this version, one should make sure the idles and moods are working correctly. Only slight changes with previous version.

Edited by TrollAutokill