2 hours ago, anjuchan said:

I used Love charm to NPC, but i cant find a dialogue to hire as a thug.  im in LE.  Sorry for my bad Englishe

LE version is 2.04 ist that right?

It will only work on unique NPC not on spawned.

You will have to do a bit of chat for the option to appear. First choose “Let’s have a serious chat” and then “What kind of person are you?”.

Then it will appear under “Let’s have a serious chat” and then go down to the last choice “I could use someone like you”.

Edited by TrollAutokill
18 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

It will only work on unique NPC not on spawned.

You will have to do a bit of chat for the option to appear. First choose “Let’s have a serious chat” and then “What kind of person are you?”.

Then it will appear under “Let’s have a serious chat” and then go down to the last choice “I might have a job for you”.

iv tried to Unique NPC like battle-born guy ( idk his English name ), but nothing happened.

46 minutes ago, anjuchan said:

iv tried to Unique NPC like battle-born guy ( idk his English name ), but nothing happened.

I just did it without problem on all Battle-born adults.

Sorry, the correct dialogue is “I could use someone like you”.

It only appears after you:

1) cast the spell and you have a notification "...looks at you in a different way"

2) ask first "Let's have a serious chat"->"What kind of person are you?"

3)  "Let's have a serious chat"-> “I could use someone like you”.

9 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I just did it without problem on all Battle-born adults.

Sorry, the correct dialogue is “I could use someone like you”.

It only appears after you:

1) cast the spell and you have a notification "...looks at you in a different way"

2) ask first "Let's have a serious chat"->"What kind of person are you?"

3)  "Let's have a serious chat"-> “I could use someone like you”.

1) & 2) is OK, but 3), "I could use someone like you." is not found.

I tried refresh dialogue, install scripts directly. and disabled ton of mod that changes dialogue thing.

6 hours ago, anjuchan said:

im in LE. im really sorry for wasting your time. i dont really know about modding...

The seq file was not generated for LE that’s why you don’t have the dialogue line.

We need someone to generate the seq file with tes5edit. It’s just to launch tes5edit, select only diary of mine, right click diary in the mod list and choose the option to create seq file. 

I don’t have LE so I can’t run tes5edit 

Edited by TrollAutokill

@TrollAutokill What happens when you enslave with Paradise Halls - Diary Of Mine through HSH and PaHE respawning NPCs specifically, involving their personality and how they are trained please?

In other words does it generate this randomly for these respawning NPCs so this mod can still do its work?

Also are you open to people sharing the personality files for other potential slaves, for DOM to use? If not will they be added?

Edited by Leoosp
38 minutes ago, Leoosp said:

@TrollAutokill What happens when you enslave with Paradise Halls - Diary Of Mine through HSH and PaHE respawning NPCs specifically, involving their personality and how they are trained please?

From pahe to hsh it’s there and tested.

From pahe to hsh back to pahe is fine too. 

But if there is a way to get slaves directly into HSH without doing the enslavement through pahe, that would be a problem. I am not aware of such a case, so if you are please elaborate.

In other words does it generate this randomly for these respawning NPCs so this mod can still do its work?

That could be a problem since HSH+DoM needs the slave to go through personality generation. But personality generation can be forced by asking the NPC what kind of person they are. Not sure if that’s enough but I will check.

Once again this is a problem only if the NPC is thrown into HSH without ever going through pahe enslavement.

Also are you open to people sharing the personality files for other potential slaves, for DOM to use? If not will they be 

You are welcome to post them here, with just a small sentence to summarise the changes. I will add them to DoM official release, unless someone complains and propose a better fitting personality.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

The seq file was not generated for LE that’s why you don’t have the dialogue line.

We need someone to generate the seq file with tes5edit. It’s just to launch tes5edit, select only diary of mine, right click diary in the mod list and choose the option to create seq file. 

I've not messed with seq files before but here is what it generated following your instructions, this was from the latest LE conversion a page or so back.
DiaryOfMine.seq

19 minutes ago, Leoosp said:

Is it for version 2.1.2 please? If it is great!!

Thanks for that.

There is no LE plug-in for version 2.1.2 yet. It will be 2.1.0

Next version will have quite a few added dialogues. So no need to do 2.1.2 but better wait a bit.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 11/14/2021 at 7:28 PM, fred200 said:

Thank you so much!

Picked up Vex as a Thug. Which brings up another question...

Someone like Vex is not trained in anything. What is the relationship between Thugs and Training?

Other than bondage and whipping - can they train anything? Like Sex or Combat?

As a thug Vex does not need to be trained. Only personality traits affect the amount of training. Personality will also change toward  less honest…

Edited by TrollAutokill

@TrollAutokill May I suggest when packaging, placing the LE seq file with the LE plugin and the SE seq file with the appropriate plugin. As the way it is packaged currently you have the SEQ file for se with both in "MAIN\DEFAULT_FILES\SEQ" so it installs the same file for both. So people may get the wrong seq file, to the one required and run into the trouble with the dialogue bug made infamous years past.

If you can do this please moving forward it would be much appreciated and will likely save, you trouble from people wondering why their dialog doesn't appear when in convo with NPCs?

Unless of course your planning to have both get the same version number at roughly the same time.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Leoosp

@TrollAutokill Oh by the way via a soft-dependency and mod event it is possible to re-assign an NPC's home with Extensible Follower Framework (if said character is a follower or potential follower). Not many know this I discovered it when looking the source code, of the mod one day. May not know Papyrus but it was better documented so I quickly understood its code, via the comments the one for the home re-assignment while follower stood out.

Individuals who aren't will not be affected by this as they won't be covered by EFF.

Edited by Leoosp
12 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

11 hours ago, Assassin2701 said:

I've not messed with seq files before but here is what it generated following your instructions, this was from the latest LE conversion a page or so back.
DiaryOfMine.seq

Ive generated seq file. but its not works... 

Does anyone play in LE and could you hire a thug normally?

Question: Which PAHE MCM options to you change at every game start and would like to be included in the DoM settings file?

I already added:

- auto rename

- always use aggressive animation

Since Sexlab and Zaz are also requirements for this mod, I could consider saving some of their most used options in the DoM settings file.

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Since Sexlab and Zaz are also requirements for this mod, I could consider saving some of their most used options in the DoM settings file.

Something to disable by default that thrice-damned sexlab override in Zax that results in the same animation always playing no matter what I ask for? I considered making one of those myself :)

In other news: I now have a non-DoM game to the point where lag was making my DoM game unplayable.  With DoM script events would lag, I would find myself locked out of menus (including the map and quick menu) for seconds at a time, and if I dfid get one open, it  would not infrequently close as soon as I opened it..

Without DoM, these issues are either non-existent, or in the case of being locked out of menus, vastly lessened.

I have some theories.

For the lockout, I think that's a slavetats thing. When a tattoo applies, it puts the player briefly in AI driven mode (or so I understand). That's not a problem if you're only tattooing one character, but if there's a lot of them it adds up. Usually I see this with the Slaver's Spellbook when I use the branding spell on half a dozen slaves in quick succession. With DoM, it happened all the time. I think the culprit here may be those tearful face-tattoos which update wit ha girl's mood.  With enough girls starting and stopping crying... well, it would explain the lockout I've been seeing.

I also have Hentai Pregnancy updating womb tats to indicate pregnancy, but I'd not expect that to be a big factor.

As an addendum to that, I gather that the problem should go away if you apply the tats in silent mode, but I'm not sure that's correct. Partly because while putting the Spellbook tats in silent mode lessened the problem, it didn't eliminate it. And I don't remember the "Please wait while while slavetats works on Ethel..." messages from DoM. So your guess is as good as mine on that point.

The script lag, I'm fairly happy to assign to using continuous damage spells for punishment. So again, I'm a little at a loss as to why the lag seems so much worse in DoM, since I have tried my best to keep my playstyle consistent between the two runs. One thing that occurs to me is that the girls need a lot more training under DoM, and a lot more pain based discipline. So maybe the problem is just that the triggering scenario happens more often.

19 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Something to disable by default that thrice-damned sexlab override in Zax that results in the same animation always playing no matter what I ask for? I considered making one of those myself :)

In other news: I now have a non-DoM game to the point where lag was making my DoM game unplayable.  With DoM script events would lag, I would find myself locked out of menus (including the map and quick menu) for seconds at a time, and if I dfid get one open, it  would not infrequently close as soon as I opened it..

Without DoM, these issues are either non-existent, or in the case of being locked out of menus, vastly lessened.

I have some theories.

For the lockout, I think that's a slavetats thing. When a tattoo applies, it puts the player briefly in AI driven mode (or so I understand). That's not a problem if you're only tattooing one character, but if there's a lot of them it adds up. Usually I see this with the Slaver's Spellbook when I use the branding spell on half a dozen slaves in quick succession. With DoM, it happened all the time. I think the culprit here may be those tearful face-tattoos which update wit ha girl's mood.  With enough girls starting and stopping crying... well, it would explain the lockout I've been seeing.

I also have Hentai Pregnancy updating womb tats to indicate pregnancy, but I'd not expect that to be a big factor.

As an addendum to that, I gather that the problem should go away if you apply the tats in silent mode, but I'm not sure that's correct. Partly because while putting the Spellbook tats in silent mode lessened the problem, it didn't eliminate it. And I don't remember the "Please wait while while slavetats works on Ethel..." messages from DoM. So your guess is as good as mine on that point.

The script lag, I'm fairly happy to assign to using continuous damage spells for punishment. So again, I'm a little at a loss as to why the lag seems so much worse in DoM, since I have tried my best to keep my playstyle consistent between the two runs. One thing that occurs to me is that the girls need a lot more training under DoM, and a lot more pain based discipline. So maybe the problem is just that the triggering scenario happens more often.

How many slaves did you have in a single cell? Awhile ago when i had about 50 of them all in one cell that was getting a bit choppy (fps was dropping to around 40-50 which on a 3090 is pretty rare) but that was before improvements were made to make it a bit more efficent (think that pre DoM 2.0.1)

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

How many slaves did you have in a single cell?

I've got about 30 of them in one place  in my current non-DoM run. In the DoM one, I had maybe 12 when it started getting bad.

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

think that pre DoM 2.0.1)

There have been a few releases while I've been doing my comparison test.

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

I've got about 30 of them in one place  in my current non-DoM run. In the DoM one, I had maybe 12 when it started getting bad.

There have been a few releases while I've been doing my comparison test.

That doesn't sound many tbh, looking back through the thread it was quite a while ago i had a lot of slaves (106 at one point) which made anything that involved reloading the PAH slave list painfully slow (like moving in/out of HSH)

Are the MCM options for tears etc working for you? (mine i can't tick off anymore for some reason) but ticking all those off might be worth a look to see if it is the tears you mentioned

Thanks for the awesome mod!

Tested, just a dream.

Several ideas have arisen. I spied them in the Devious Follower and Submissive Lola.

- Spanking punishment dialog (animation of sexlab spanking). you can start the spanking of a slave (animation sexlab). Best of all for the branch Come here slave, where masturbation is still. Best of all for the branch «Come here slave!», where masturbation is still.

- A dialogue with a slave about being forced to lick boots (from the Submissive Lola fashion). The training of respect or submission.

- A dialogue with a slave about being forced to kneel (mechanics from the Submissive Lola mod). Obedience training.

Sorry for my English. It's not my native language.