2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

well to me it looks more llike the issue is they equip dwarven daggers and go at each other. i don think the 2 had ether friendship or rivalry.

since teh slave only had combaat left to train i was able to watch it
trainer equips dwarven dagger--> hits  slave they traning combat around 4 times--->slaved being trained becomes hostile.
to me it looks like nromal npc retaliate after takign so much damage

ya, i found that a bit irritating at times when the trainer would just spawn a weapon out of nowhere to attack, but unfortunately that's "normal" in hsh...not a dom bug until you said they continued the fight again later as if you returned them to dom to fight some more

5 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

well to me it looks more llike the issue is they equip dwarven daggers and go at each other. i don think the 2 had ether friendship or rivalry.

since teh slave only had combaat left to train i was able to watch it
trainer equips dwarven dagger--> hits  slave they traning combat around 4 times--->slaved being trained becomes hostile.
to me it looks like nromal npc retaliate after takign so much damage

It seems to me for this to happen friendly hits is turned off in HSH. That would be weird.

it could also come from the crime factions. Before sending them to HSH, make sure to clear their crime factions in DoM (Let's have a serious chat dialogue), it might help.

You can also check and clear their crime faction from the console.

26 minutes ago, notimportanterik said:

i have to ask, transferring slaves from DOM to HSH takes a LONG time.... is this just an issue on my end?

Also, what does "i would make a good leader" indicate?

the transfer will be slow due to it has to save al the data to make sure when you pull out a slave they have the stats and their clothinga nd such  you had them with.

good leader makes a good  misstress  for HSH to lead the slave camps and such. a good leader and a good trainer trans slaves faster in HSH

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

the transfer will be slow due to it has to save al the data to make sure when you pull out a slave they have the stats and their clothinga nd such  you had them with.

good leader makes a good  misstress  for HSH to lead the slave camps and such. a good leader and a good trainer trans slaves faster in HSH

ok, well i guess that is just the way the cookie crumbles, i can deal with that :) thanks for the answer about "good leader" also

On 10/27/2022 at 11:18 PM, Good Provider said:

It would improve my immersion if the girl's original clothing was reset and all zaz devices where removed after I sell her back to her father.  I suppose he could be shaming her for being raped, historical accurate, but I would prefer a more understanding father. 

Leave the slavetats, that tattoo will remain for the rest of her life as a reminder of our time together. 

Noted in the Todo list.

8 hours ago, notimportanterik said:

i have to ask, transferring slaves from DOM to HSH takes a LONG time.... is this just an issue on my end?

It will be faster once PAHE and DoM codes are splitted. The code is actually not that slow, it's mostly the way papyrus is working internally and handling the threads, forcing some to wait until results are available.

Edited by TrollAutokill
20 hours ago, notimportanterik said:

dunno if it holds true in dom, but in pahe i notice it transfers the slaves faster if you limit the number of slaves per camp to what can fit a single page in the mcm without scrolling...think its around 15 or so, not sure exact figures on it

7 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

dunno if it holds true in dom, but in pahe i notice it transfers the slaves faster if you limit the number of slaves per camp to what can fit a single page in the mcm without scrolling...think its around 15 or so, not sure exact figures on it

Don't think slaves are stored per house, when i was looking at how to increase the HSH slave number there is just one lookup that runs to like slave 85, its not seperating them by house

So when you have few HSH slaves its pretty quick, when you have lots its pretty slow

3 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Don't think slaves are stored per house, when i was looking at how to increase the HSH slave number there is just one lookup that runs to like slave 85, its not seperating them by house

So when you have few HSH slaves its pretty quick, when you have lots its pretty slow

dunno if its the number of npc's rendered or the number of scripted npc's in the area that's effecting it....or both. when i noticed it was in blackreach when i had too many slaves near the lift to use it without crashing so i had to move some of the slaves to a new camp. think i had so many there i ended up splitting it to 3 different camps, each just out of sight range of the others. each new save since then i've kept it to those smaller camp sites and had smoother transitions every time

3 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

dunno if its the number of npc's rendered or the number of scripted npc's in the area that's effecting it....or both. when i noticed it was in blackreach when i had too many slaves near the lift to use it without crashing so i had to move some of the slaves to a new camp. think i had so many there i ended up splitting it to 3 different camps, each just out of sight range of the others. each new save since then i've kept it to those smaller camp sites and had smoother transitions every time

I've tried keeping the number per house smaller like say max of 6 but for me the transition time still gets longer the more total number of HSH slaves you have which I've assumed is to the way it does it,

PHHSHHouseSlave Function GetFreeSlot()
    if (Slot01.Getref() == None)
        return Slot01 as PHHSHHouseSlave
    elseif (Slot02.Getref() == None)
        return Slot02 as PHHSHHouseSlave

So when you have like 1 slave its going to run through that and find slot 2 quickly, when you have 65 slaves its going to run through it doing the elseif until it finds slot 66 (admittedly i'm not the scripting genius you are though so i might be wrong)

39 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

I've tried keeping the number per house smaller like say max of 6 but for me the transition time still gets longer the more total number of HSH slaves you have which I've assumed is to the way it does it,

PHHSHHouseSlave Function GetFreeSlot()
    if (Slot01.Getref() == None)
        return Slot01 as PHHSHHouseSlave
    elseif (Slot02.Getref() == None)
        return Slot02 as PHHSHHouseSlave

So when you have like 1 slave its going to run through that and find slot 2 quickly, when you have 65 slaves its going to run through it doing the elseif until it finds slot 66 (admittedly i'm not the scripting genius you are though so i might be wrong)

ya, that would slow things down some

Having an issue with Devious Devices not working for slaves. Collars, hoods, cuffs, gags and zaz items work, but plugs, binders, corsets and dresses don't. All the items work on player. When telling a slave to wear the device it doesn't give the dialog prompt to lock them in the device, and the items don't show on the body or restrict the slave. Thanks for any help.

I need some help recruiting Thugs...

None of my fully trained slaves work. "You earned it" always leads to Well that was premature.

No NPC in Riften or Thieves Guild show the job offer.

So - what are the full requirements for a Thug - and where can I find one? I would be happy with just one for now.

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, fred200 said:

None of my fully trained slaves work. "You earned it" always leads to Well that was premature.

So - what are the full requirements for a Thug - and where can I find one? I would be happy with just one for now.

Thanks!

don tuse the thug system as its not realy finished or working the best

1 hour ago, ekion said:

Having an issue with Devious Devices not working for slaves. Collars, hoods, cuffs, gags and zaz items work, but plugs, binders, corsets and dresses don't. All the items work on player. When telling a slave to wear the device it doesn't give the dialog prompt to lock them in the device, and the items don't show on the body or restrict the slave. Thanks for any help.

Have you installed 

Well I found a Thug - Talen Jei from Bee and Barb.

All he can train is whipping - and not too good at that.

And there is no way to fire him.

So time for a rollback, and wait for more Thug development.

Only reason I was looking for a Thug is that HSH Taskmistresses seem well and truly broken.

I have not found a slave with the right characteristics to make a good one. My current one just stands there and gets no one trained.

7 hours ago, Good Provider said:

As a side note, an item randomly not working could also mean that the engine has issues with that instance of the item. A common work-around is:

1. make sure that you only have one of these items in your inventory (e.g. only a single dress, not a stack) by putting copies in a chest or something

2. drop the item to the ground

3. pick it up again

4. try again

13 hours ago, fred200 said:

Thanks!

Using the thug system means you agree to be part of bug hunting! Look for a highly dishonest NPC or a very well trained slave.

1 hour ago, cumragslutmirai said:

Is there any way to randomize a npc's personality? I tend to enslave the same npcs in each playthrough, but they all act the same in all of them, and it gets pretty repetitive. I have tried changing their traits using addfac commands, but it gets tedious. Is there any easier alternative?

didnt read the op or check the files to know that  some npc are pre4difned by files in the mod just remove siad file.

6 hours ago, cumragslutmirai said:

Is there any way to randomize a npc's personality? I tend to enslave the same npcs in each playthrough, but they all act the same in all of them, and it gets pretty repetitive. I have tried changing their traits using addfac commands, but it gets tedious. Is there any easier alternative?

Yeah if you're talking about named NPCs then there are .json files to give them predetermined personalities based on their in-game personalities, they will always be the same if they have a .json created for them. I don't remember where but somewhere in the files you can delete a particular .json and the NPC will go back to having a randomly generate personality.