27 minutes ago, Good Provider said:

Playing with ENB and the Immersion & Adult collection, the Lust spell turns the slave's skin blue.  It has no effect on none slaves.

Tried to isolate with a smaller build and UNP Renewal, but it didn't happen. Are you applying some body overlap if it hits an active slave? 

I had npcs turn blue when I hit them and it turned out I was missing Slavetats

1 hour ago, Good Provider said:

Playing with ENB and the Immersion & Adult collection, the Lust spell turns the slave's skin blue.  It has no effect on none slaves.

Tried to isolate with a smaller build and UNP Renewal, but it didn't happen. Are you applying some body overlap if it hits an active slave? 

As said in the above post, probably missing blush tats. Try rebuilding SlaveTats database from its MCM menu.

If it still doesn't work and you are using LE, it might be a wrongly converted DDS file for said tatoo.

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, cumragslutmirai said:

Is there any way to randomize a npc's personality? I tend to enslave the same npcs in each playthrough, but they all act the same in all of them, and it gets pretty repetitive. I have tried changing their traits using addfac commands, but it gets tedious. Is there any easier alternative?

If you remove the Npc json file you will get another personality, but always the same as it uses the refID as a seed to generate using pseudo random numbers.

If you want different personalities, just edit the json file to your liking. Using the restore personality spell should force reading the json file again.

Though a randomize personality spell could be useful. I write it in the Todo list.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

As said in the above post, probably missing blush tats. Try rebuilding SlaveTats database from its MCM menu.

If it still doesn't work and you are using LE, it might be a wrongly converted DDS file for said tattoo.

No, she blushes.  Pretty sure it is caused by the Lush's light effect. Lash has no effect so doesn't cause the bug.  Her body turns white with the light effect applied, but no skin.  Other spells with light effect did not generate this bug.  The head changes back to skinned, with blush, when she emotes. 

I'm switching to a personal build, so I don't need it fixed.  Just letting you know. if it comes up again. 

Edited by Good Provider

You where right.  Uninstall/reinstalled slavestat solved the problem. 

Could you add DD's pierces to the set of objects, or have them added to  Jewelry, that are not stripped?

Attempting to re-add them often has the slave redress their default clothing :( .

At least as far as blushing goes, I assume the underlying stuff works too, DOM  works with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65454.

2 hours ago, Good Provider said:

Could you add DD's pierces to the set of objects, or have them added to  Jewelry, that are not stripped?

Attempting to re-add them often has the slave redress their default clothing :( .

At least as far as blushing goes, I assume the underlying stuff works too, DOM  works with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65454.

you need to do that yourself. use xedit and go in and add sexlab as a master for said mod then add the keyword of nostrip from sexlab. this is for sex thou. for force striping them  that would be a mcm opition he have ot add

Edited by sidfu1

11 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

you need to do that yourself. use xedit and go in and add sexlab as a master for said mod then add the keyword of nostrip from sexlab. this is for sex thou. for force striping them  that would be a mcm opition he have ot add

sexlab already has its own mcm screen for making items no strip if that's what was being asked, but dd piercings already use the sexlab nostrip keyword so i'm guessing its a different strip function being mentioned independent of sexlab

13 hours ago, Good Provider said:

are you asking about the auto-strip in pahe or something else in dom

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

sexlab already has its own mcm screen for making items no strip if that's what was being asked, but dd piercings already use the sexlab nostrip keyword so i'm guessing its a different strip function being mentioned independent of sexlab

i think he may be talaking about the one where you rip their clothing off.  dont think the rip clothes of is emant for always using to  take off clothing

1 hour ago, Good Provider said:

I am talking about all the methods that strip: "..have a good time", "strip and set", and wheel "be naked".  All strip DD piercings jewerly.  I don't know which part of the code is doing the stripping.

Both DoM and PAHE use the sexlab nostrip keyword. I understand you're saying DD piercings work great with PAHE/DoM stripping/ripping-off which is expected. Or am I wrong?

4 hours ago, Good Provider said:

I am talking about all the methods that strip: "..have a good time", "strip and set", and wheel "be naked".  All strip DD piercings jewerly.  I don't know which part of the code is doing the stripping.

when you capture them do not use the strip and set  if using dom. use the  rip clothes off one. strip and set is for after you do the rip clothes off if they  requiping thigns

btw troll ive had some  minor issue
1. some  are refreshing their inventory. not clothing just inventory like potions/weapons and items. they only seem to be doing this when they in DOM/PAHE but not when they n the HSH camp.
2. DOM/PAHE slaves are randomly unequiping a item. i usualy see it if i leave a slave  in anothe4r zone and save/load in another zone. for example my current new game my slave has just some shoes and stockings on. i went to sell items but i saved and went to eat dinner. load game back up and go home and she has unequip;ed her shoes. she didnt have the  put clothes back on topic so looks like  something isnt saving their clothing right.
3.HSH your fix for clothign does good but wigs do not work well. a slave with a wig on takes it off when you move them to HSH and refuses to wear it all all and wil unequip it randomly. and slaves in HSH never  reequip anything they suppose to wear unless told to.

Edited by sidfu1
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Both DoM and PAHE use the sexlab nostrip keyword. I understand you're saying DD piercings work great with PAHE/DoM stripping/ripping-off which is expected. Or am I wrong?

I mean that PAHE/DOM works great for all the DD items I have tested (collars, plugs, cuffs, etc), except for DD piercings.  Both vaginal and nipple DD pierces are stripped. Not sure if they are tagged differently. Is there a way to see an object's tags from the console commands? 

35 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

when you capture them do not use the strip and set  if using dom. use the  rip clothes off one. strip and set is for after you do the rip clothes off if they  requiping thigns

I am trying really hard to avoid the naked band problem.  In my first play through I removed clothes from a few Elf warriors.  I kept running into naked Elf warriors mixed in among the armored.  It didn't help with immersion. So I would rather order them to strip periodically, then have that problem again.  I just roll play it as the slave disobeying and redressing without permission.

I would also like to see the nipple piercings bouncing during sex, and they increase arousal in https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65454

Edited by Good Provider
8 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

btw troll ive had some  minor issue
1. some  are refreshing their inventory. not clothing just inventory like potions/weapons and items. they only seem to be doing this when they in DOM/PAHE but not when they n the HSH camp.
2. DOM/PAHE slaves are randomly unequiping a item. i usualy see it if i leave a slave  in anothe4r zone and save/load in another zone. for example my current new game my slave has just some shoes and stockings on. i went to sell items but i saved and went to eat dinner. load game back up and go home and she has unequip;ed her shoes. she didnt have the  put clothes back on topic so looks like  something isnt saving their clothing right.
3.HSH your fix for clothign does good but wigs do not work well. a slave with a wig on takes it off when you move them to HSH and refuses to wear it all all and wil unequip it randomly. and slaves in HSH never  reequip anything they suppose to wear unless told to.

Is there a generic keyword for wigs we could use to skip strip and force re-equip?

Edited by TrollAutokill
11 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Is there a generic keyword for wigs we could use to skip strip and force re-equip?

not that i know of. i don't know in first place why are they unequiping the wig  as it should  count as a peice of armor. most wigs are  set to be light armor. this is the one i mostly use. i have others and they do same thing. ive added the no strip keyword so that isnt eh issue as outside of HSH the wigs are fine.

its like this for the wigs
 move slave into HSH that has wig on= unequip it.
make them wear it again and say you gonna wear that all time= when you leave and say come back in few days from questing and they have unequipped it on their own.
the no strip keyword for sexlab is respected thou but with them auto unequiping the4 wig randomly on their own its defeats it

HSH outfit system is not good imo.
1. it saves their clothing when they go into HSH
2. it has 4 different clothing dialogues. and they display all the time for most part.
3. slaves do not requip any clothing after told to sstrip to have sex with then.

want to equip your trainer llike she a Dommy Mommy. you cant as the first time she sex trains a slave she unequipes it and never  puts back on till told to stop traning.

13 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

yes, i've already looked into That wig system for an update to pahe for that same bug...little side-tracked with other bugs here, but regardless, those wigs do have a keyword for use

When a slave is released they eventually become naked after some time or right away, even if they have clothes in their inventory. Also when a Slaver/Thug performs training on other slaves they randomly become naked. 

The reason I bring this up is because theres some things i do enjoy from using my follower mod (NFF) that makes it easier to manage former slaves such as sandboxing etc. Would it be possible to make it so when a slave is turned to a Slaver/Thug that instead of them using follower package through DoM that they simply become a Slaver/Thug (Which should stop them from becoming naked) but you can utilize the normal ask to follow dialogue for if you have a follower mod?

Here are some notes from some things Ive noticed when playing recently:

• When you load a save, the Thug tracker quest is always toggled on.
  • When you give a slave to a Slaver/Thug and get the notification that they are under them, the dialogue to ask for specific slaves back is not there when you talk directly to the slave.
  • When a Slaver/Thug begins training slaves, they become naked. NOTE: If you give them an outfit using NFF they sometimes wont get naked. its very finicky.
  • Not sure if this is fixable, but if the player captures more than one slave that uses the same RefID the second slave and any past that with the same ID are unable to love the master unless you use SLEN or something that somewhat forces them to be able to fall in love (not a big deal imo)
  • When you click OK Slave> Im going to fuck you, DoM says that the slave refuses to have sex, even if the slave says yes.

TLDR:

• Ability to make Slaves who turn into slavers not follow the player or be able to be ordered using "I need you to do something" and instead be able to use other Follower mod instead
  • Slavers turn naked when training slaves
  • Slaves with the same RefID cant love their master
  • Slaves who are released but not slavers dont wear armor from their inventory.
  • Slaves under a Slaver cant be called back unless you tell the slaver to hand over all their slaves.

~~~~

I also wanted to ask, being that PAH HSH and AYGAS havent been updated in years, what is the future outlook for DoM? Reason why I ask is with just the current Slaver system HSH is partially obsolete being as you could tell slavers to just train your slaves anywhere without all the cell stuff that HSH comes with. Will DoM ultimately just have its own system with having a means of training slaves, auctions, etc and HSH is no longer necessary? or will it not? AYGAS is solid for what it is but being there hasnt been any updates things such as possibly being able to "lend" slaves to NPC's doesnt seem to be in the works at all. Will something like lending slaves be possible with the future for DoM? (Like "I would like to lend you..." > "*List of Slaves to pick one from*" Then maybe the PC can tell the slave "About your Slave Duties" > "Protect your Handler/ Keep your Handler Company / Serve your Handler/ Do whatever your Handler asks"

An ability to tell restrained slaves you are leaving them there for anybody/anything to use as punishment will be awesome, as well as telling slaves that they are to service anybody who wants if they are obedient enough.

This isn't necessarily a bug but more of an inquiry. If I turn a relased slave into a follower and use MHIYM the former slaves name disappears and they are no longer able to be interacted with. Ive also noticed if I use Conquest of Skyrim and I ask a slave to join my faction the same thing happens if the NPC is a former slave. Ive heard this has something to do with the AI packages but is there a way in the code to work around this so that slaves are able to do things outside of being slaves possibly?

Lastly, any chance of a compatibility with Fertility mode? Say if a slave is pregnant and its the Masters they will start crying and saying how much theyve been used or if they love their Master they say how happy they are to have their masters offspring.

Edited by Villianize
59 minutes ago, Villianize said:

This isn't necessarily a bug but more of an inquiry. If I turn a relased slave into a follower and use MHIYM the former slaves name disappears and they are no longer able to be interacted with. Ive also noticed if I use Conquest of Skyrim and I ask a slave to join my faction the same thing happens if the NPC is a former slave. Ive heard this has something to do with the AI packages but is there a way in the code to work around this so that slaves are able to do things outside of being slaves possibly?

i doubt anything further can be done about them losing their names with mhiyh if its still happening on released slaves. i had always thought that once released the name issue would be resolved, but i can add the ex-slave faction to the mhiyh patch. i do remember that the actor packages were a possible suspect for that behavior, but i kinda lean away from the behavior packages as being the reason for the issue when tdf behaviors were able to work as intended for prostitutes working in cities simply by removing them from pahe

4 hours ago, Villianize said:

When a slave is released they eventually become naked after some time or right away, even if they have clothes in their inventory. Also when a Slaver/Thug performs training on other slaves they randomly become naked

That's the problem with Skyrim outfits. NPCs keep equipping their default outfit if they have one.

So PAHE introduced a naked outfit to forbid slaves from wearing clothes unexpectedly.

The drawback is that when you release slaves they automatically go back to wear their default outfit and that's the naked outfit. Hence the naked NPCs.

One solution would be to save the default outfit and set it back at release. But if you have other slaves of the same type they will also get their outfit reset and stop being naked when they should. That should work for uniques though.

I didn't try to set a none outfit. It could work for released NPCs but then new spawns would still be naked.

I am not actually sure what applies to the actor and what applies to the actorbase there... Maybe @CliftonJDhhas more experience with outfits and can elaborate.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's the problem with Skyrim outfits. NPCs keep equipping their default outfit if they have one.

So PAHE introduced a naked outfit to forbid slaves from wearing clothes unexpectedly.

The drawback is that when you release slaves they automatically go back to wear their default outfit and that's the naked outfit. Hence the naked NPCs.

One solution would be to save the default outfit and set it back at release. But if you have other slaves of the same type they will also get their outfit reset and stop being naked when they should. That should work for uniques though.

I didn't try to set a none outfit. It could work for released NPCs but then new spawns would still be naked.

I am not actually sure what applies to the actor and what applies to the actorbase there... Maybe @CliftonJDhhas more experience with outfits and can elaborate.

you nailed it when you said its from the naked outfit, that's why the outfit is optional now to prevent the slave becoming naked. think we have naked outfit for uniques only toggle as the new default setting since they don't respawn so they won't cause the naked bandit bug....in this case storing the original outfit for uniques would prevent the bug of them naked after being released. 

the connection to the actorbase when using outfits is insane

17 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

True but if slaves always wear what theyre given, couldnt them "being released" be more of a superficial option but ultimately changes nothing besides where their data is stored and how you make them follow you?

So right now in the game no matter where you go if there is a slave, you can leave and come back and they'll wear their current outfits that you gave them as a PC. However if a slave were to be freed couldnt something similar to what @CliftonJD was saying occur where they are put into say a former slave faction. I understand that PAH has its storage pool for slaves but similar to AYGAS or HSH couldnt a new storage pool be created for former slaves? this way even if they are freed nothing really changes as they are just put into another storage pool and visually are "free" but functionally still have everything going for them that made them function well as slaves in the first place? Only difference being that you as the player would have to ask them to follow you as a normal follower or make them a slaver without much changing (Assuming of course the slave doesnt hate you at the time of release)?

27 minutes ago, Villianize said:

True but if slaves always wear what theyre given, couldnt them "being released" be more of a superficial option but ultimately changes nothing besides where their data is stored and how you make them follow you?

So right now in the game no matter where you go if there is a slave, you can leave and come back and they'll wear their current outfits that you gave them as a PC. However if a slave were to be freed couldnt something similar to what @CliftonJD was saying occur where they are put into say a former slave faction. I understand that PAH has its storage pool for slaves but similar to AYGAS or HSH couldnt a new storage pool be created for former slaves? this way even if they are freed nothing really changes as they are just put into another storage pool and visually are "free" but functionally still have everything going for them that made them function well as slaves in the first place? Only difference being that you as the player would have to ask them to follow you as a normal follower or make them a slaver without much changing (Assuming of course the slave doesnt hate you at the time of release)?

don't know if that'll cause extra strain on the papyrus engine to start a slave transition pool for ex-slaves, but once you start down this path, scheduled behavior patterns can give a feeling they're attempting a new life