4 hours ago, cumragslutmirai said:

Why dont slaves cower when they are whipped? In normal PAHE gameplay, they start cowering when you hit them, but that stopped after i installed DOM. Its kinda funny when you whip your slave and she just stands there with her arms crossed like it doesnt matter XD. Would be nice if they cower on hit like in PAHE.

They do if they are badly trained and not extra tough.

Spoiler
15 hours ago, Villianize said:

I noticed that myself in an older playthrough. Being that the main issue im finding post freeing slaves really is just the fact they become naked and dont wear armor couldnt there be a cell scan when loading a cell to make slaves and former slaves equip current armor in their inventory (Ive noticed if you tell slaves to wait leave and come back that they are at times naked). This way if the slave is naked on cell load it can be addressed as you finish loading or if they are a former slave it does the same? The only thing  additional itd possibly have to catch is if their inventory is editted and the NPC needs to reequip clothing which comes down to monitoring NPCs in that faction as a whole...?

Another cell scan means more extra papyrus load on the VM engine

21 hours ago, Villianize said:

I noticed that myself in an older playthrough. Being that the main issue im finding post freeing slaves really is just the fact they become naked and dont wear armor couldnt there be a cell scan when loading a cell to make slaves and former slaves equip current armor in their inventory (Ive noticed if you tell slaves to wait leave and come back that they are at times naked). This way if the slave is naked on cell load it can be addressed as you finish loading or if they are a former slave it does the same? The only thing  additional itd possibly have to catch is if their inventory is editted and the NPC needs to reequip clothing which comes down to monitoring NPCs in that faction as a whole...?

finding the slave naked without mandate nudity turned on would be side-effect of giving them the naked outfit

16 hours ago, Khe said:

for clarity,  I do not mean the notification area (top left of screen), or the papyrus logs. I mean the console (opened with ~ by default). So...sexlab debug mode. What's being printed to the log is stuff like this: Checking([SPELL < (<id goes here>)]: <spell name>
A short search with Agent Ransack reveals that...it's sslSystemConfig's GetHDTSpell function. if I had looked on google first I'd have found this bit: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/177291-sexlab-and-animation-slow-to-start/
Makes me wonder though...did they REALLY have to use nested while loops for this check, was there really no alternative?

Unrelated, some of the dialog slaves use during sex is...uh...jarring. It's one thing for them to say "Yes, Mistress, I am your fuck toy" and another for them to use their usual idle chatter.
In either case, they don't entirely mesh well with Sexlab's facial animations setting being on. All their chatter should honestly be suppressed during sex scenes, and stuff like the aforementioned 'yes, mistress' line could probably be used as the scene is about to start

ahh, knew i recognized it from somewhere.

the unrelated note you'll want to mention to @TrollAutokill...slaves don't say those things during sex in pahe so those are dom traits

On 11/14/2022 at 5:08 AM, Khe said:

Unrelated, some of the dialog slaves use during sex is...uh...jarring. It's one thing for them to say "Yes, Mistress, I am your fuck toy" and another for them to use their usual idle chatter.
In either case, they don't entirely mesh well with Sexlab's facial animations setting being on. All their chatter should honestly be suppressed during sex scenes, and stuff like the aforementioned 'yes, mistress' line could probably be used as the scene is about to start

Ok, will add a toggle to allow chatter during sex or only at start and end.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I can't seem to find it.  WHen I press the Y-U-G (or shift variants)  I see no wheel popping up.  Y or shift-y will open inventory, U or Shift-U will just strip the slave's cloths.  But I see no wheel to make selections. 

In addition, I see no access to new training options in the regular dialogue boxed, e.g. slap, kiss, etc.

That being said, Love this mod... just must be missing an obvious step here.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, maegliin said:

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I can't seem to find it.  WHen I press the Y-U-G (or shift variants)  I see no wheel popping up.  Y or shift-y will open inventory, U or Shift-U will just strip the slave's cloths.  But I see no wheel to make selections. 

In addition, I see no access to new training options in the regular dialogue boxed, e.g. slap, kiss, etc.

That being said, Love this mod... just must be missing an obvious step here.

Thanks.

Wheel menus are only in version 3.x and above, not 2.x. Kissing is also only in 3.x and only available through the wheelmenu, plus some animations are not tuned correctly.

Now, if you're using 3.x, your keyboard mapping might use different codes. This is what you should do:

- Open the MCM menu and set your own keys in the wheelmenu and hotkey tabs.

- Unset the shortcuts you don't want to use. Select the shortcuts in the MCM and press ESC to unset them.

- Make sure you're not mapping the same key twice.

- Export your DoM MCM settings so you could import them next game.

Edited by TrollAutokill

one of the DAR files hasz a error

error: actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions\6001925\_conditions.txt
   IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x0005C84D)

IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x0005C84D) AND
IsInFaction("Skyrim.esm"|0x0005C84D)

basicaly its checking to see if they are in same faction twice
6001910 allso has a error

Edited by sidfu1

So my medium-tier laptop always had issues waiting on this mod (or even base PAH) due to scripting stuff, you know, and this mod is too good to worry about it or complain about it.

Anyways I just installed Papyrus Tweaks NG and enabled "Run Scripts on Main Thread" in PapyrusTweaks.ini and...

No lag. Everything this mod or any PAH mod does is immediate and fast. 7 mistresses training 7 slaves in the same room and you can still add a slave over to Pah HSH in a few seconds. 

Higgggghhhhly recommend running scripts on the main thread if you're using this.

1 hour ago, Azazemon said:

If I want to make slaves have sex with each other, can I do that with this mod or do I need something else?

You can train some up, move them to a house cell using HSH, and have them train others, or play with others (they'll choose punishments on their own but if they're training a slave you can have them do specific things immediately). I don't think there's a straight up "have sex with this other slave" option under normal circumstances.

22 hours ago, CrazySloth said:

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, but here you go.

You gotta lotta Nemesis/Fnis errors in that log, if you have both FNIS and Nemesis (I can't tell) did you first run FNIS and then run Nemesis after the last time you installed a mod? Or if you only have one did you run it after the last time?

Edited by arbiter
2 hours ago, arbiter said:

So my medium-tier laptop always had issues waiting on this mod (or even base PAH) due to scripting stuff, you know, and this mod is too good to worry about it or complain about it.

Anyways I just installed Papyrus Tweaks NG and enabled "Run Scripts on Main Thread" in PapyrusTweaks.ini and...

No lag. Everything this mod or any PAH mod does is immediate and fast. 7 mistresses training 7 slaves in the same room and you can still add a slave over to Pah HSH in a few seconds. 

Higgggghhhhly recommend running scripts on the main thread if you're using this.

Tried with this enabled as well and on startup with 18 slaves it use to take about a minute for the PAH notification about how many slaves and the DOM one about slavers to appear

With that tweak turned on its immediate so there definately seems to be an improvement with that tweak turned on, sexlab itself also appears to load a bit faster when you trigger an animation

3 hours ago, arbiter said:

this is a exerpmental settings and has had random issues from  bricking saves(fixed now) mods fully stop working  and things like sex never starting for any mods.

3 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

this is a exerpmental settings and has had random issues from  bricking saves(fixed now) mods fully stop working  and things like sex never starting for any mods.

Noted and thanks, hopefully those things are fixed because it went from barely playable to awesome for me.

4 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Tried with this enabled as well and on startup with 18 slaves it use to take about a minute for the PAH notification about how many slaves and the DOM one about slavers to appear

With that tweak turned on its immediate so there definately seems to be an improvement with that tweak turned on, sexlab itself also appears to load a bit faster when you trigger an animation

Glad you got the same result! Yeah sexlab scenes start damn near immediately.

Edited by arbiter
9 hours ago, arbiter said:

I just tried this and yeah, there is a big difference. Enslavement happens instantaneously, like the original NPC dies in 1 second, and the copy is made .5 seconds later. I don't have any bugs or issues from using this yet, right now it just seems objectively better than not using it. Good find!

6 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I just tried this and yeah, there is a big difference. Enslavement happens instantaneously, like the original NPC dies in 1 second, and the copy is made .5 seconds later. I don't have any bugs or issues from using this yet, right now it just seems objectively better than not using it. Good find!

as i said be careful with it as someof its issues may bbreak things till a save is reloaded before that setting enabled
notice every bug report is with that one feature

Spoiler

image.png.0bfb200765798986218694d1d0f073c1.png