22 minutes ago, BloodDollMaria said:

Slaves cannot be equipped with DD items, exactly they are equipped but they are not shown... if you give them to a normal follower, they are shown

That's a weird one! I am not aware of any show devious device on/off mechanism. I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting.

3 hours ago, eclipsed7774 said:

Everyone has invisible hands and feet when naked after updating to 3.3.0. No idea why. 

Sounds more like a body problem. If you're using MO2 find your body parts mods (eg CBBE and CBBE 3BA for me) right click choose information and check for conflicts. You can also see most conflicts directly when selecting your body mods, as all mods modifying the same assets (not those in BSA though) will be highlighted.

Edited by TrollAutokill
8 hours ago, BloodDollMaria said:

Slaves cannot be equipped with DD items, exactly they are equipped but they are not shown... if you give them to a normal follower, they are shown

It's due to the way the clothing system changed. The slave needs to be told to wear clothes, then equip the device through the dialogue option "You're going to wear this...". The wheel menu inventory doesn't seem to work. 

10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Sounds more like a body problem. If you're using MO2 find your body parts mods (eg CBBE and CBBE 3BA for me) right click choose information and check for conflicts. You can also see most conflicts directly when selecting your body mods, as all mods modifying the same assets (not those in BSA though) will be highlighted.

It was, idk how it got triggered by updating DoM and PAHE but i found the solution. If you're using Bits and Pieces RBT skin remove the RBT sos patch and it's fixed. Sorry for the confusion. 

Hi...just wanted to add a few suggestions that came to mind.

When you order a slave to serve drinks, it would be nice if the slave could actually give you a drink through a dialogue option. Maybe even have nearby npcs come to the slave and order them to serve a drink.

Also, ive mentioned this before, but could you make it an option where slaves are not allowed to sit around and eat when they are ordered to be a maid? In my case, my slave does this waay too much, and being able to control it would be very much appreciated.

Another nice addition would be the ability to order your slave to do different tasks...like mining, farming, being a tavern wench, cooking, etc. I hope im not weighing you down with suggestions. I really love how much you work on this mod and interact with us...i hope you will take these into consideration!

On 3/25/2021 at 7:24 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Known bugs: suggestions welcome

• If the player gets stuck  after an animation, try to equip a different weapon or use the "Come here slave" -> "Stop whatever you are doing" dialogue option for a reset.
  • If the slave dialogue doesn't appear, wait for 5 minutes for Skyrim to sort out the options and the dialogues to appear. This will ensure next dialogue goes faster.
  • If a slave can not be selected, wait 5 seconds for random dialogue to finish.

Installation:

Skyrim and required extensions:

• Skyrim SE or LE (this mod was not tested with AE)
  • Update, Dawnguard, Dragonborn

Essentials and recommended mods (ordered according to load order) are:

• SKSE
  • USSEP
  • Vanilla Script MicroOptimizations
  • MuJointFix
  • ConsoleUtil
  • MoreInformativeConsole
  • Fuz Ro D'oh
  • UIExtensions (Wheel menu)
  • JContainers
  • PapyrusUtil
  • Powerofthree Papyrus Extender
  • Powerofthree Tweaks
  • Mfg fix
  • SkyUI
  • FNIS
  • Zaz (recommended is 8+)
  • Sexlab
  • PAHE
  • SlaveTats
  • My Home is Your Home
  • PAHE (recommended version is 8.1.5)
  • HSH (optional)
  • AYGAS (optional)
  • DoM (stable version is 2.12.2)
  • voicepacks

I tried to ensure compatibility with AYGAS, HSH and Slaver Spellbook, any bug report is welcome. 

Remember to run FNIS after installing the mod or no animation will be played.

If you are using Skyrim LE, the installer includes a LE version from 1.5.0. Thank to CliftonJD. for providing the patch. Patch is provided as is, we do not have LE installed and can not test it further. If someone wish to update it to a more recent version, I will include it in the installer.

Thanks for the updated installation guide. I've set up another profile (now my fourth attempt at getting DoM up and running) to check if I had more luck with 3.3.0 and followed the guide to the letter.

Same result. I cought the first female Stormcloak in Helgen Keep. After the initial "follow me" she would no longer have any dialog options for me. I even waited around for more than five minutes, saved and reloaded and waited some more. Still nothing.

Then I begun debugging to check if she satisfied all conditions for the relevant dialog topics. After digging in PAH and DOM via SSEEdit I found that membership in the PAHPlayerSlaveFaction is all that really matters for most topics. Using the MoreInformativeConsole I found that she indeed was a member of that Faction at rank 0.

Also, I manually changed the rank to -1 and back to 0. Still no effect. I reset her using PAH MCM - again, no effect.

Then I saw the MCM debug options in DoM for deleting faction info during the cloning process. Since I was frustrated and had no other options, I checked all of them, including "clean crime faction" (which will probably break the Home Sweet Home quest-line). And... TA-DA! For the first time, I actually got PAH and DoM dialog options. Also, they actually seem to do stuff now (previously, I managed to see the dialog options in an older save, but they wouldn'd trigger the desired responses).

Ironically, the NPC now holds a lot more Faction information than before (lots of -1 ranks), which shouldn't make Skyrim run more stable, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Edited by f95nobody

so, I have noticed a pattern for the 'stuck'-ness of weapons/spells not working and being unable to interact with forges and the like....it's happening after kissing my girls with a fair degree of reliability. so what my assumption is that whatever method the mod is using to handle those animations is what's breaking things (looks like turning the player into an AI controlled character, at a glance). and of course, reequipping weapons and such fixes it which leads to one possible 'solution' to avoid it: save the items/spells equipped to a variable, unequip them, do the animations, then equip them again at the end.

2 hours ago, Khe said:

so, I have noticed a pattern for the 'stuck'-ness of weapons/spells not working and being unable to interact with forges and the like....it's happening after kissing my girls with a fair degree of reliability. so what my assumption is that whatever method the mod is using to handle those animations is what's breaking things (looks like turning the player into an AI controlled character, at a glance). and of course, reequipping weapons and such fixes it which leads to one possible 'solution' to avoid it: save the items/spells equipped to a variable, unequip them, do the animations, then equip them again at the end.

Then it should be the same with other animations. Try the body inspection. Try also Sexlab animations. Also try the kiss 1 and 2 separately. Report here. I might not be able to test and fix things before November, but any help is welcome.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 10/16/2022 at 10:04 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Then it should be the same with other animations. Try the body inspection. Try also Sexlab animations. Also try the kiss 1 and 2 separately. Report here. I might not be able to test and fix things before November, but any help is welcome.

tried to replicate it with a bunch of different ways, couldn't at all for a while. annoyingly, it is one where I could reliably trigger it repeatedly until I talked about it. Then I started trying the 'try everything that could break it' approach and managed to get it to trigger again.

So, my notes on the attempt begin here...

only the normal kiss and long kiss function, the other kisses are just 'actors stand on each other and do nothing'. I'd been missing one of DOM's requirements, powerofthree's papyrus extender. when was this requirement added? also, please, if you can, make the REQUIRED mods in red text or something more obvious than just "bold, underlined and lighter text"

after installing the missing requirement, I unfortunately still had the animations fail with the same error I had prior, which was that 'GetMotionType' is not a function. Turns out, papyrus extender DOES NOT have that function in LE. it was added in v3.3.4 of the SE plugin, LE stopped at 2.5.

using the normal 'kiss' menu, I could not at any point trigger the bug. I did, however, manage to cause the game to hard crash by spamming kisses while they were already active (something which should not be possible)

then I got to trying the 'comfort' menu...and...one comfort-care later, the issue popped up. and every time after, after re-equipping weapons. well, almost every. there's a specific trigger. i'll get to that in a bit. Testing other animations: inspect doesnt do it, no other animation does it.

I think I have an idea why. comfort-care has a very specific sequence to it. it doesn't unequip or sheathe weapons, it instead jumps straight into the animation after a brief 'freeze' of both actors. If I do comfort-care with hands unsheathed, weapon/spells or whathaveyou, the bug triggers. but if my 'weapons' are put away, nothing. this lines up with every other animation I have tried, sexlab or otherwise, in that they start by putting away weapons, then handle everything else.

tl;dr: comfort care needs to sheathe weapons before animating, and GetMotionType is special edition only and any animations dependent on it need to be disabled in the LE version.

2 hours ago, Khe said:

tried to replicate it with a bunch of different ways, couldn't at all for a while. annoyingly, it is one where I could reliably trigger it repeatedly until I talked about it. Then I started trying the 'try everything that could break it' approach and managed to get it to trigger again.

So, my notes on the attempt begin here...

only the normal kiss and long kiss function, the other kisses are just 'actors stand on each other and do nothing'. I'd been missing one of DOM's requirements, powerofthree's papyrus extender. when was this requirement added? also, please, if you can, make the REQUIRED mods in red text or something more obvious than just "bold, underlined and lighter text"

after installing the missing requirement, I unfortunately still had the animations fail with the same error I had prior, which was that 'GetMotionType' is not a function. Turns out, papyrus extender DOES NOT have that function in LE. it was added in v3.3.4 of the SE plugin, LE stopped at 2.5.

using the normal 'kiss' menu, I could not at any point trigger the bug. I did, however, manage to cause the game to hard crash by spamming kisses while they were already active (something which should not be possible)

then I got to trying the 'comfort' menu...and...one comfort-care later, the issue popped up. and every time after, after re-equipping weapons. well, almost every. there's a specific trigger. i'll get to that in a bit. Testing other animations: inspect doesnt do it, no other animation does it.

I think I have an idea why. comfort-care has a very specific sequence to it. it doesn't unequip or sheathe weapons, it instead jumps straight into the animation after a brief 'freeze' of both actors. If I do comfort-care with hands unsheathed, weapon/spells or whathaveyou, the bug triggers. but if my 'weapons' are put away, nothing. this lines up with every other animation I have tried, sexlab or otherwise, in that they start by putting away weapons, then handle everything else.

tl;dr: comfort care needs to sheathe weapons before animating, and GetMotionType is special edition only and any animations dependent on it need to be disabled in the LE version.

Actually Comfort-Care is using one of the few paired animation available in Skyrim. It doesn't use the Dom animation system, which is based on Sexlab. So, I will add a weapon sheath/sneaking check to it.

As for GetMotionTyoe ut is used by maids and it was recently added to the animations. So I will add a check on SE before using it for cleaning slaves and remove it from the animation preparation, because it doesn't solve any of the problems from what I can tell.

Thanks for the thorough testing.

Edited by TrollAutokill
59 minutes ago, Good Provider said:

Try the whip with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72347 (precision) it's a totally different experience. 

It would be nice if we had auditory effects: sobbing when they cry, soft sobbing when they hide their tears, cries when struck by the whip, gasps when inspected or when they are very aroused.

Last time I tried precision it crashed my game. But it is developing fast, glad to see it's working now. I will definitely try it.

As for the sounds we can use the ones from Sexlab. Crying I am not aware of any, unfortunately.

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Last time I tried precision it crashed my game. But it is developing fast, glad to see it's working now. I will definitely try it.

As for the sounds we can use the ones from Sexlab. Crying I am not aware of any, unfortunately.

Can work on this ore in a few days, but looks like you need a wave file.

Personally feels less is more https://www.soundsnap.com/search/audio?query=female+sad preference for the "Female adult in her 30's - sad vocalization - whimper, expressing fear or unhappiness, intense sorrow, heavy breathing, and gasping"

several of these could worik for the whip https://www.soundsnap.com/search/audio?query=female+breath , ideally randomly sampled from a small group of them 

Edited by Good Provider
On 10/16/2022 at 3:56 PM, banditguy said:

Hi...just wanted to add a few suggestions that came to mind.

When you order a slave to serve drinks, it would be nice if the slave could actually give you a drink through a dialogue option. Maybe even have nearby npcs come to the slave and order them to serve a drink.

Also, ive mentioned this before, but could you make it an option where slaves are not allowed to sit around and eat when they are ordered to be a maid? In my case, my slave does this waay too much, and being able to control it would be very much appreciated.

Another nice addition would be the ability to order your slave to do different tasks...like mining, farming, being a tavern wench, cooking, etc. I hope im not weighing you down with suggestions. I really love how much you work on this mod and interact with us...i hope you will take these into consideration!

I second these...the tasks would be a great addition.

so, about that backport? I am learning new things today. Inserted in this zip is 8.3 LE with the differences applied from the SE plugin...and the delta plugin I used to get there.

turns out if you right click the plugin's name in TESVedit you can create a delta patch using another plugin (from anywhere) to create a patch of...uh...changes between the two. something I never knew about til now.

DiaryOfMine830.zip

Edited by Khe
direct attach file instead of dropbox link
13 hours ago, Good Provider said:

Try the whip with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72347 (precision) it's a totally different experience. 

I was using that for a while, you can hit multiple slaves with one swing which is pretty fun. However it seemed to break the animations from DoM for me, and I couldn't figure out why. I had someone helping me in this thread but it wasn't working. I decided to drop it because the animations were worth more to me than the fun from precision. Are you having any problems with the kissing or inspect animations?

After enabling the debug options to clean factions in the MCM, I've found, that the HSH-Questline breaks. Delivering prisoners to the camps does not register to advance the corresponding quests.

At first, I thought that this was due to the faction cleaning, but after a lot of digging in the quest conditions and the Skyrim console I've found that the DialogTopic's conditions are in fact true.

However, what fails is probably the execution of the script function in pahocatchmorecriminals.psc TransferSlottedPrisoner(int baseamount). So the Dialog just stops in a weird place where I get my money and the prisoner is unregistered from PAHe, but the Guard won't say his final line of dialog.

Since I get money from the guard, but the quest does not update, I think it can be narrowed down to one line: the function call to pahocore.TransferSlave() seems to crash.

I tried to get all dependencies to test my theory with a real debugger, but after adding more and more scripts for over two hours I quit when I realized that I would need outdated and LE versions of some mods in order to resolve all compiler errors.

For the time being, setQuestStage seems to be my friend...

Edited by f95nobody

On a second note, it would be cool if DoM would come as ESL with patches for popular armor sets (or SSEEdit scripts so that can easily tag custom armors with the new clothing keywords). I'm currently just creating patches that label armor from mods like TAWOBA as "ClothingPoor". That way I do not fiddle with the header flags of the DoM esp.

2 hours ago, f95nobody said:

On a second note, it would be cool if DoM would come as ESL with patches for popular armor sets (or SSEEdit scripts so that can easily tag custom armors with the new clothing keywords). I'm currently just creating patches that label armor from mods like TAWOBA as "ClothingPoor". That way I do not fiddle with the header flags of the DoM esp.

1. esl cant fit DoM.
  you need to go read up on what a esl/espfe limitations are to know why.
2.you an make the patches yourself. no one says you need to wait for others to do something for you.

9 hours ago, f95nobody said:

On a second note, it would be cool if DoM would come as ESL with patches for popular armor sets (or SSEEdit scripts so that can easily tag custom armors with the new clothing keywords).

ESL won't work. ESM could work.

9 hours ago, f95nobody said:

I'm currently just creating patches that label armor from mods like TAWOBA as "ClothingPoor". That way I do not fiddle with the header flags of the DoM esp.

Since the keyword tags use strings, that should not be a problem.

17 hours ago, f95nobody said:

14 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

1. esl cant fit DoM.
  you need to go read up on what a esl/espfe limitations are to know why.
2.you an make the patches yourself. no one says you need to wait for others to do something for you.

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

ESL won't work. ESM could work.

i think its misworded or somebody who doesn't speak english well, looks like its meant to ask for tawoba patches as esl for poor clothing keywords....however i think it would also work more efficiently to provide what is being asked for with an mcm option similar to what sl aroused uses to designate naked armor, this new option could instead make the item seen as poor