11 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah, I'm still testing it on a new game, no issues yet. I'll post here if something bad happens.

Glad you  guys are testing it. I am afraid modders have to stay clear of it for now.

Update on DoM 4.0: hopefully migration will be finished in a month and debugging can then start. Fingers crossed and Skyrim NPCs could get a new Master or Mistress for Xmas.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Glad you  guys are testing it. I am afraid modders have to stay clear of it for now.

Update on DoM 4.0: hopefully migration will be finished in a month and debugging can then start. Fingers crossed and Skyrim NPCs could get a new Master or Mistress for Xmas.

I've found one issue with it so far, which is that Better NPC Support for Devious Devices does not work very well. It's going to be a tough choice, because you could either have everything work a little better and a little faster, but DD items might not work sometimes, or you can have DD items work all the time, but experience slower processing in other areas. I honestly don't know which one is better, I have to think about that lol.

14 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

as i said be careful with it as someof its issues may bbreak things till a save is reloaded before that setting enabled
notice every bug report is with that one feature

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.0bfb200765798986218694d1d0f073c1.png

The only mod on that list that I use is Wintersun, so I can't test the rest of them. However, Wintersun works fine for me with that setting. I read that bug report, and it could be an issue with Live Another Life, Skyrim Unbound is much more stable in my experience. Wintersun relies on knowing when Helgen is over, and LAL is kind of bad at doing that properly sometimes. Unbound has a much better system for doing that from what I have seen.

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I've found one issue with it so far, which is that Better NPC Support for Devious Devices does not work very well. It's going to be a tough choice, because you could either have everything work a little better and a little faster, but DD items might not work sometimes, or you can have DD items work all the time, but experience slower processing in other areas. I honestly don't know which one is better, I have to think about that lol.

Thanks, I had the same problem. I've attempted to fix that in that mod's thread. LMK if it works.

Sexlab Separate Orgasms also had an issue and I've attempted to fix that in that mod's thread.

So far these issues seem to have been caused by the scripts going faster than anyone could possibly experience and test for before, not by some inherent instability. But only time and more testing will tell!

Edited by arbiter
9 minutes ago, arbiter said:

Thanks, I had the same problem. I've attempted to fix that in that mod's thread. LMK if it works.

Sexlab Separate Orgasms also had an issue and I've attempted to fix that in that mod's thread.

So far these issues seem to have been caused by the scripts going faster than normal, not by some inherent instability. But only time and more testing will tell!

A quick test was showing that it works fine now, I'll test it a bit more to see if it continues to hold up, nice work!

I don't use SLSO, so I can't really help you there, but let me know if you run into problems with other mods, I'm happy to test out fixes.

Troll can you also make sure that  the mod respects the sexlab setting for even height? its not respecting it so in my game a  i did the come here slave check of a large male slave and it resized them to my size  breaking their size till i did a enable disable .

Hello all. I just started using this mod and I must say, it is very well made. Unfortunately, I appear to be having an issue with my first, erm, captive. After a while of training, which was maybe two hours of real time, they started acting janky. Just running around in circles and going in and out of a fighting stance. Any thoughts? Anyone else experience this? The strange thing is, whenever I load to a previous save (I had like five from the time that I captured them) they get the same behavior. Also, when I reload to the point of just before capturing them, I try to tell them to put the slave collar on and nothing happens. Though it worked the first time. I appreciate any help you guys can provide.

52 minutes ago, nazarethblood said:

Hello all. I just started using this mod and I must say, it is very well made. Unfortunately, I appear to be having an issue with my first, erm, captive. After a while of training, which was maybe two hours of real time, they started acting janky. Just running around in circles and going in and out of a fighting stance. Any thoughts? Anyone else experience this? The strange thing is, whenever I load to a previous save (I had like five from the time that I captured them) they get the same behavior. Also, when I reload to the point of just before capturing them, I try to tell them to put the slave collar on and nothing happens. Though it worked the first time. I appreciate any help you guys can provide.

To me that sounds like the 'call for help' feature. Basically, an untrained and ungagged slave may call for help, the result is that they run around literally yelling "help!" and may raise and lower their fists repeatedly. The solution when this occurs is to simply strike the slave once, that should fix it almost immediately. To prevent it from happening in the first place, you can gag the slave and this feature will not activate.

As for the second issue, that could be the result of script weirdness, which can occur when you reload a save too many times in a short period, especially if you load the save during a script-heavy instance, or if you try to do something script-intensive too quickly after loading. Whenever you load a save, just give it a few moments before doing anything complex, and avoid saving in combat or other such scenarios.

14 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

Troll can you also make sure that  the mod respects the sexlab setting for even height? its not respecting it so in my game a  i did the come here slave check of a large male slave and it resized them to my size  breaking their size till i did a enable disable .

Ok, noted. So I will use the sexlab settings for resizing or not. Not before version 4 though. In the meantime enjoy your shrunk oversized slaves...

12 hours ago, nazarethblood said:

As @sidfu1mmentioned, your slave is bugged.

To recover try to reload before it happens or before capture AND turn off alarm/attack player feature in the MCM. Some NPCs are just not compatible with this feature.

@InsanityFactorssuggestions might also work. Gag and tie up your slave and release only after its mood changes to something else than angry, neutral or afraid. Those 3 moods mean the slave might plan an escape or to fight back. Those chances are much lower for other moods.

As for saving and loading, always save when as little scripts are running and when loading make sure everything is quiet before resuming the training.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Also try turning off the "slaves fight each other" feature, esp. if you're using HSH and getting weird stuff like this. I had a vamp. slave that got attacked quite a bit. Or attacked other people? Idk. But that could also be she was tryna run and kept getting aggroed because of it.

Anyways, I've updated the SLSO main thread tweak patch, should work better now. DOM is working so much faster at the moment, it's fukin awesome.

If anyone tries the main thread tweak to help with this mod and finds that another mod is janky or doesn't work because of the tweak. lemme know. So far both fixes I've done involved adding a 1 second delay in just the right place. 

1 hour ago, arbiter said:

Also try turning off the "slaves fight each other" feature, esp. if you're using HSH and getting weird stuff like this. I had a vamp. slave that got attacked quite a bit. Or attacked other people? Idk. But that could also be she was tryna run and kept getting aggroed because of it.

Anyways, I've updated the SLSO main thread tweak patch, should work better now. DOM is working so much faster at the moment, it's fukin awesome.

If anyone tries the main thread tweak to help with this mod and finds that another mod is janky or doesn't work because of the tweak. lemme know. So far both fixes I've done involved adding a 1 second delay in just the right place. 

You are a visionary of our time, I will let you know of anything I find.

1 hour ago, hereforsuperdays said:

I've been looking for a little while now and can't for the life of me find the file, where the race bonus for their personalities are kept. I was hoping to edit some of the races to make it easy or harder to "tame" for a lack of better words.

-from an absolute degenerate  

Welcome fellow degenerate, afterall degeneration is part of evolution.

You're not stupid, you're just looking for something that doesn't exists in the plane you're looking at, like most humans usually do.

Actually, race bonuses are kept in real world psc files that need to be compiled into celestial pex files to have any impact on the Skyrim plane.

I might be wrong, since I am wasted tonight ?, but in other words you won't find any json files for race bonuses. If you want to edit them you'll need to find the right lines in DOM_Genetitraptor.psc... Sorry, DOM_Generator.psc, compile it and then overwrite the default DOM_Genhardcore.pex file with the new one.

Or you could just write your suggested modifications here and maybe they will be implemented. But they first will have to go through the Greybeards Enlightement Enhanced Kouncil (the GEEK) to be accepted ?

Edited by TrollAutokill
Spoiler

so I tried viewing it through CreationKit, I got notepad++ and papyrusplusplus plugin. I always got the same two errors "make sure you typed to name currently, and then try again" & "unable to lunch external editor for script". Papyrus script manager in CreationKit saying is has no source. I feel like I'm overlooking somethings that's pretty obvious. 

ps I love your mod its really in depth 

Spoiler

Screenshot (71).png

Spoiler

Screenshot (72).png

Edited by hereforsuperdays
6 hours ago, hereforsuperdays said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so I tried viewing it through CreationKit, I got notepad++ and papyrusplusplus plugin. I always got the same two errors "make sure you typed to name currently, and then try again" & "unable to lunch external editor for script". Papyrus script manager in CreationKit saying is has no source. I feel like I'm overlooking somethings that's pretty obvious. 

Hide contents

Screenshot (71).png

Hide contents

Screenshot (72).png

You don't need CK for editing scripts. Just edit with notepad++ and compile with a batch file. The compile part is a bit tricky to set up, especially the flags file, search for Papyrus compiler.

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, hereforsuperdays said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot (71).png

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot (72).png

In the creation kit ini file, add scripts/source as a directory to look for sources.

So, since the days are short and the nights are long and cold, I've got some time and started picking things up, to update my voicepack for the 3.3 Version of DOM.

@TrollAutokill I used your updated xvasynth export script for sseedit and started messing with the output. However I realized that it exports DOM lines for Parthumax, Odahviing and the generic dragon voice. Is it really possible to enslave dragons with DOM now, or is that a hickup in the export scipt? (If it is, I would happily omid the voices, because as it stands now, I am at 140K files (who wrote all this? :P) and 30 GB raw voice data even after compressing I'll be way over the 2 GB file size limit of BSA files)

Edited by Jasmine92
2 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

So, since the days are short and the nights are long and cold, I've got some time and started picking things up, to update my voicepack for the 3.3 Version of DOM.

@TrollAutokill I used your updated xvasynth export script for sseedit and started messing with the output. However I realized that it exports DOM lines for Parthumax, Odahviing and the generic dragon voice. Is it really possible to enslave dragons with DOM now, or is that a hickup in the export scipt? (If it is, I would happily omid the voices, because as it stands now, I am at 140K files (who wrote all this? :P) and 30 GB raw voice data even after compressing I'll be way over the 2 GB file size limit of BSA files)

I say you can ommit the voices. The explanation is simple: I rarely use the male voices, hence the mistake.

Edited by TrollAutokill

The function GetAlcoholLevel() will only work properly for the english language, unfortunately. Maybe using strings for the translation could improve the functionality. It's in the pahslave script, therefore more a PAH issue, on other hand DOM uses it's own version. My current DOM version is 3.3.0 by the way. 

53 minutes ago, Scrat1201 said:

The function GetAlcoholLevel() will only work properly for the english language, unfortunately. Maybe using strings for the translation could improve the functionality. It's in the pahslave script, therefore more a PAH issue, on other hand DOM uses it's own version. My current DOM version is 3.3.0 by the way. 

It's DoM additions to PAH scripts. It's being moved to DoM and it is alreasy using form lists but not fully.

On 10/23/2022 at 10:02 AM, Kharos said:

DOM slaves are sometimes a bit stubborn and Devious Devices might not show up after you equip them. If that happens, open their inventory again, remove one of the devices and then re-equip it. I have never seen that last problem with regular followers, I assume it is caused by DOM messing with their equipment (e.g. by applying outfits and therefore removing the "rendered device"). Might be something for @TrollAutokill to look at.

Finally starting a new playthrough with this nice mod :)

I't having the same issue though, I can't get DD items to show up on slaves.  ZAZ items do work, and the DD items work on followers.

By the way, DD doesn't use separate and rendered devices anymore.

OK, i (think) i finished the voices for DOM v3.3.x. Unfortunately I busted my own Skyrim installation to a point where it CDTs the hell out of me and I will need to burn it all down and start anew. And yes, I know, "Do not change your mods while playing" is one of the ten commandments when you want to keep a stable experience... but there are just too damn many mods out there to try. And they are all so fluffy!

Anyway, since I can't test it myself atm, I need some brave souls to try the Voicepack and tell me if anything is even working. I put all non unique voices in the main package + Serana and Vex (Kimli). All other unique voices are in the addon. If there are still some souls out there who fight the demons of the ancient world (read, playing the LE Version) I could repack the BSAs so they are LE compatible. (On that note, don't unpack the BSAs, there are about 136021 voice files in there, Skyrim does NOT like that many loose files.)

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.3.3.0 - Voicepack SE v0.9.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.3.3.0 - Voicepack Addon SE v0.9.7z

As @TrollAutokill suggested, I removed the dragon voices, since I don't believe anyone could enslave one and even if you did, the dovakins whip is way too small to punish them anyway. And has anybody ever wondered, why there are no female dragons around? Poor bastards.  

2 hours ago, Musje said:

I't having the same issue though, I can't get DD items to show up on slaves.  ZAZ items do work, and the DD items work on followers.

Have you tried this?:

Edited by Jasmine92
2 hours ago, Musje said:

not sure if you're referring to a beta version not sent out to public, dd5.1 still uses separate and rendered devices and works fine with this in pahe. guessing its the inventory changes dom made most recently that don't work right with separate rendered devices...unless all of you having the trouble with dd in dom are using a beta release

edit:

forgot pahe can have that trouble as well if papyrus is lagging behind for other reasons, dom is enough extra scripting it might be the extra papyrus load causing the issues with dd

Edited by CliftonJD