3 hours ago, Snickerer said:

So, after updating I noticed Kimli has a vanilla(i.e ugly) face now. It isn't the biggest issue, But I would like to know any reason why it could have changed.

Which version?

Reasons for change is Skyrim CK will overwrite custom facegen data whenever it can and replace it with vanilla potato faces.

20 minutes ago, arbiter said:

The latest update has fixed most of the issues I was having (I mean other than slaves not staying in furniture but you said that's a known issue).

But I have one or two problems left (that may be a result of something I've done, I don't know):

Whenever I have an orgasm it'll announce any slave near me as squirming under the orgasm, even if they're entirely uninvolved.

And I can't seem to take virginity or brain melt a slave, it only happens when a slave has sex with a third party (eager npcs, whatever). 

Brain melting was working a few updates ago.

Anyways if these aren't issues for anyone else right now then I'll fuck off and figure out what I have going wrong.

It sounds like your Sexlab events are messed up. Which version of SL are you using and which SL extensions?

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

The best solution is to make sure the slave has no torch in the inventory, so the correct torch will be unequipped.

I will also try to loop on all torches to unequip the used one.

No, those issues are not related. A torch is correctly unequipped after the "light" pose, sometimes just not THE torch.

Yes that's a design choice. I can make it to still offer the wheel of reasons to allow for no selection.

I take it you passed out of contentment.

I removed the torches, they still did the pose (with none equipped), and at one point (i'm not sure it was this but it potentially was) I got a pure virtual function call error, was weird. they only ever had one visible in inventory, up until I removed them. brooms, on the other hand, my favorite girl had 7 when I checked her inventory...

having it offer the wheel would be nice, and if possible make it a config option so people can pick which they like, i'm sure there are people who like it the current way...just as there are people who would like it otherwise.

I didnt really pass out from contentment, but it was nice to fall asleep not feeling like my head was an overused war drum for once. heh.

The New fix now made Masturbate harder appear in the wheel menu for me. However using the group command for masturbate on already masturbating slaves only changes the type of masturbating they are doing, they don't do it harder. Or should group masterbate harder have its own spot on a wheel?

A thought occured to me today on mechanics to make slaves fall in love with after looking deep into the log. I had no idea leaving a slave broken contributed to that, I was always thought breaking a slave hindered it so I rushed to a slave's comfort when they became shocked.

Maybe there should be a slave info-like dev spell like the love and personality charm that shows the formula of their chances of the targeted slave

Edited by McLovin3
On 10/12/2022 at 2:21 PM, Khe said:

so...'etheral plane' is there still in 3.2.5. i'm on the LE version, if that helps

Yes it's normal. Since this text is in the plugin, you'll have to live with it until someone back ports the plugin to LE, same for the potion description. Sorry.

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, McLovin3 said:

The New fix now made Masturbate harder appear in the wheel menu for me. However using the group command for masturbate on already masturbating slaves only changes the type of masturbating they are doing, they don't do it harder. Or should group masterbate harder have its own spot on a wheel?

The group commands don't check the close slaves status. It could but that will take sometime. So masturbate harder is only available to individual slaves. I believe it makes sense since you'll need more persuasion.

As for the group masturbate command it chooses the poses randomly. It could also use training levels, I'll see to it later.

A thought occured to me today on mechanics to make slaves fall in love with after looking deep into the log. I had no idea leaving a slave broken contributed to that, I was always thought breaking a slave hindered it so I rushed to a slave's comfort when they became shocked.

Well, comforting also does increase the inlive chance and is more efficient at it.

Maybe there should be a slave info-like dev spell like the love and personality charm that shows the formula of their chances of the targeted slave

It's in the slave mood in text format. But I can add a more explicit version.

On 10/10/2022 at 12:58 PM, pappana said:

I like this mod alot but i get an intense amount of crashes when interacting with the slaves.

Dont know what's causing it but i did check if its this mod and not pahe itself and it seems to be this mod.

Its totally random and not after a specific task or dialogue choice. My skyrim is pretty fragile already so maybe this mod put it over the edge.

But i still like it though i havent tested the newest version.

Though since im on LE i dont know if the LE version is still 1.5 or if its the same as SE

On 10/11/2022 at 6:16 AM, pappana said:

I am using latest pahe wich i believe is 8.1.5 but i did see that dom just got updated so i will try it out thank you :D

Its an amazing mod wich makes pahe wich itself is a godsend even better

Le isn't quite with Se so if you're using Le, current version of pahe is 8.1.4 and requires a dom version made for 8.1.4 to be compatible. Le update is coming soon tho...

23 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Which version?

Reasons for change is Skyrim CK will overwrite custom facegen data whenever it can and replace it with vanilla potato faces.

Version 3.2.4 

If you're asking for skyrim itself it is 1.5.97 SE, and I don't use the creation kit. It would definitely be weird if that was the case because I have other mods that mess with facegen data without this issue.

Edited by Snickerer
1 hour ago, Snickerer said:

Version 3.2.4 

If you're asking for skyrim itself it is 1.5.97 SE, and I don't use the creation kit. It would definitely be weird if that was the case because I have other mods that mess with facegen data without this issue.

This is fixed in 3.2.5. I meant my CK playing tricks on me.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 3.2.6 is out with minor changes.

- Punishing from wheel always lists the available reasons, even if there is only one. If you want a faster process, just hit your slave with the whip or use the hotkeys.

- Corrected more spelling errors thanks to @Khe

- Tried to avoid torches and brooms related oddities.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hey...it seems the Forced 2 kiss animation is unaligned, anyone else got this issue? Btw why is it that even though you can tell your slave they arent allowed to orgasm, they still get "submerged with orgasm" everytime a kiss or inspect animation is played. The reason for punishment is also not there.

1 hour ago, banditguy said:

Hey...it seems the Forced 2 kiss animation is unaligned, anyone else got this issue?

As stated somewhere above, the secondary kiss animations are not aligned correctly.

1 hour ago, banditguy said:

Btw why is it that even though you can tell your slave they arent allowed to orgasm, they still get "submerged with orgasm" everytime a kiss or inspect animation is played. The reason for punishment is also not there.

Not implemented yet, that part is WIP.

21 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

So SE 8.1.5 = LE 8.1.6 ? Or dis you introduce new changes?

to the users 8.1.6Le will perform the same in dom as 8.1.5 until dom catches up. to the modders, i released 8.1.6 to Le last nite and to Se today to synch them up. slight property change to the core and some new features added to the mcm

Edited by CliftonJD

Version 3.3.0 is out. Same as 3.2.7, updated to PAHE 8.1.6

DoM 3 LE plugin still needs updating! Though it includes mostly typos and other minor changes. The included plugin is from version 2 but it should run without too much trouble.

Animations & behaviour file also need to be backported, for the kiss animations to work

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 3.3.0 is out. Same as 3.2.7, updated to PAHE 8.1.6

DoM 3 LE plugin still needs updating! Though it includes mostly typos and other minor changes. The included plugin is from version 2 but it should run without too much trouble.

Animations & behaviour file also need to be backported, for the kiss animations to work

Cool! I was puzzled why none of the poses were working. Was thinking probably I updated mid-game. great, it was sorted out.