Version 3.1.3 is out

- New dialogue to tell the slave to be naked or not, under "About your duties as a slave". Dialogues also under this item are: be respectful, be silent, ... Dialogue is misplaced under "listen slave" for now, will be top level next version.

- Trying to sort the inventory mess. as the end inventory function is called even if the inventory menu is still open.

Troll have you decided what your gonan do with HSH and AYGAS yet? are you gonna add features those already have to DOM or are instead your gonna patch them to  work with DOM more?

im wondering cause thier mod authro hasnt been on  in months/years  so i think they wouldnt mid if you just went right for the patching.

i would vote for patching them for DOM use. proaly most  new HSH and AYGAS users  come use them now due to DOM anyway.

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

Troll have you decided what your gonan do with HSH and AYGAS yet? are you gonna add features those already have to DOM or are instead your gonna patch them to  work with DOM more?

im wondering cause thier mod authro hasnt been on  in months/years  so i think they wouldnt mid if you just went right for the patching.

i would vote for patching them for DOM use. proaly most  new HSH and AYGAS users  come use them now due to DOM anyway.

Well they are already patched as @Musjeagave permission.

Now it's not fully patched, so if you see an area where you feel a patch is needed, shout.

Edited by TrollAutokill

well for HSH the oly real issue i ahve is iwth its outfit system. for example mods like 3ba and bhunp  allow you to use a smp object select who gets smp. in HSH it just deletes he item  when they moved into HSH and if you give them a new one it dletes it. the striping for HSH also doesnt  repsect sexlab no strip. basicaly the whole outfit system of HSH is convluted and fairly glitchy/buggy

Edited by sidfu1
9 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

well for HSH the oly real issue i ahve is iwth its outfit system. for example mods like 3ba and bhunp  allow you to use a smp object select who gets smp. in HSH it just deletes he item  when they moved into HSH and if you give them a new one it dletes it. the striping for HSH also doesnt  repsect sexlab no strip. basicaly the whole outfit system of HSH is convluted and fairly glitchy/buggy

I'll have a look. Sexlab nostrip keyword check is easy to add, but I am not sure I understand your problem with SMP items disappearing. Why would it happen only to SMP items?

Edited by TrollAutokill

the way the modern bodies work now is that you can  equip a smp object thats invisible on npc you want ot have smp physics while the rest use cbpc. this is so you can ahve smp but not have it on eveyrone and nuke performance.for some reason  HSH will dlete that object when they moved into HSH. you can give them another  one but then when you zone and come back and HSH checks the salves iventory it will delte it again. no idea why it does it. ive tried making it  none playerable, changed its slot and other things but always the same.
i can only think maybe HSH is thinking its a naked  armor or such.

well the whole HSH clothing is weird you ahve 4 commands for it and they dont automaticaly after sex put back on their clothing since the sex command is always a force strip.

On 9/2/2022 at 6:24 PM, CliftonJD said:

i don't remember if its zaz 8 that lost pahe furniture checking or if its exclusive to sse. pahe should and used to have ability to detect zaz furniture on its own and set that as inescapable, but now they don't refresh in the furniture proper as if its being detected as normal furniture for them to sandbox near it after time has passed...that is to say it won't work on its own, but the zaz helper usually works well with its patch...atleast that's what i hear in the pahe thread

Soo, how can i fix this? or cannot I? 

Found good looking, slave, cast fear spell, E, enslave fleeing, wait for die/respawn, give her collar of leashing, come back to hearthfire dungeon, select insta lock to furniture spell, cast on furniture, cast on npc, wait a moment to npc go to furniture, exit cell, save a game, quit game, launch game, loading save, give it about 1 minute to initialize everything, go back to dungeon, NPC idling near furniture/device. If it helps, it isn't standard idle animation, i have random idles by DAR selected by myself and this is not any of them.

I also checked same procedure with ZAP Addon spawned furniture, thought that maybe Hearthfire Dungeon addon was culprit, but result is the same.

Also, i nuked my not-really-perfecly stable Skyrim due to buiding new PC, and with bare-bone PAHE load order it seems to work correctly right now. So perhaps culprit was one of 1000 other mods. I don't know, i need to learn scripting

image.thumb.png.743fe8a1fabc015389a15e0db6a2042c.png

18 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Give step by step instructions to reproduce. Maybe I'll look into it.

So by method of trials and errors, and activating/deactivating mods one by one it turns out that the Diary of Mine is guilty. As soon i added DoM, which was last on the list, slaves starts escaping ZAP furnitures. I checked it with patches for hsh aygas and itf and without. every single on new character with exact same procedure. without hundred gigabytes of textures and armors game loads pretty fast so it didnt take as much time as i thought.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Give me a mod example on how to do that.

first mod make use of this come to my mind is maria eden. Not the best bug free mod but contain example,

The key is making use this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561

this one from nexus probably useful example using this mod i not sure:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23884

i hope this help :)

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

There as a mod called "Slave Trainer" for LE. Wheel Menu on Screenshots.

@TrollAutokill I found that mod have some interesting JSON files in SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine\

Is it any way to add DLC/mod NPC to it??

Edited by Tempest_Art
1 hour ago, Tempest_Art said:

@TrollAutokill I found that mod have some interesting JSON files in SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine\

Yes but you have to add it yourself and then maybe share it here so I might add it.

The Json file name should be the NPC base id with 0s in the beginning. Copy a file from another NPC, rename and make the changes you feel like in it.

Dragonborn.esm

1 hour ago, Tempest_Art said:

Should the directory be named after the mod (e.g. SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine\Dawnguard.esm\)?

Mods like Vivace.esp have their own position in the mod list for different people and NPCs have their own DLC/mod code.

For example, Dawnguard.esm and Dragonborn.esm can swap places in the load order sometimes.

Spoiler

image.png.69da7d5e9d3b2830813450c936408298.png

Edited by Tempest_Art
2 hours ago, Tempest_Art said:

Dragonborn.esm

Should the directory be named after the mod (e.g. SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\Diary Of Mine\Dawnguard.esm\)?

Mods like Vivace.esp have their own position in the mod list for different people and NPCs have their own DLC/mod code.

For example, Dawnguard.esm and Dragonborn.esm can swap places in the load order sometimes.

Hide contents

image.png.69da7d5e9d3b2830813450c936408298.png

No it's not like that for DoM Json files, just the base id in the same directory.

On 9/8/2022 at 2:16 AM, InsanityFactor said:

SerialStrip has decent enough animations for this purpose, HSH makes use of them if it's installed. The one issue with it is that it goes by slot number, and most mods don't give a shit about slot numbers. SexLab tried to make a defined list of them like a decade ago and has its own names for each slot number, but individual outfit mods might have different ones. The result is that you tell a slave to strip and they touch their head and panties comes off, for example. Might be worth it anyway, not sure, it does work automatically with all basic gear like gauntlets, boots, torso piece, helmet, etc. Something to think about for another time I suppose.

I think this recent mod is worth mentionning, of course it would only work for vanilla assets but I would love to see it used more as a resource:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/74440?tab=images

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

A mod that makes extensive use of the wheel menu, also with dynamically en-/disabled selections, mod-dependencies and sub-menus is Sexlab Survival. I don't know if you can look into its workings but there should be a lot to discover I assume. :)

Yamete and Yamete Kudasai when interacting with NPCs downed with its system bring up the wheel menu. It had a perk system that unlocked more functions to do with them

Grimy Utilities (easy to port from LE, Needs Dienes Tools which was ported to SE) uses the wheel as a shortcut for the most recent autocast hotkeys

Soulgem Oven also uses the wheel but there are no changing functions other number variants, like how many gems are in that NPC

I've heard the wheel doesn't work with with Skyrim VR

Hope this helps

Edited by McLovin3

'Included usage docs for people looking to use it in their own mods.' and some whipping from behind update.

And yeah I can see that popping up wood constructions are not quite gameplay friendly but it still looks very good.

Edited by DieHans