1 hour ago, banditguy said:

Hey, just wanted to mention something cool that happened. So i decided to rest in a tavern and when i sat at the chair, my slave came over, knelt down, and started massaging my feet. It was completely unexpected as i have no mods that have this feature. Im pretty sure pahe core also doesnt have this feature, so i wanted to confirm if its something that comes with this mod. It was really nice and i felt quite endeared to my slave at that moment lol.

hsh adds that to pahe slaves. see it more at hsh auctions or sometimes at workbenches in world, but i never tried a chair at an inn so i'm only guessing that the peaceful nature of the inn is added to the eligible conditions for the slave to behave that way

1 minute ago, CliftonJD said:

hsh adds that to pahe slaves. see it more at hsh auctions or sometimes at workbenches in world, but i never tried a chair at an inn so i'm only guessing that the peaceful nature of the inn is added to the eligible conditions for the slave to behave that way

Ohh i see. Thanks for clearing that up. Btw big fan of your work, pahe is great fun :)

On 9/4/2022 at 2:49 PM, sickboy791 said:

when slaves covereing themselves they sit on chair (gspose), seems like the wrong animation is chosen in the first place

There are 3 GSPose animations possible: GS19, GS198 and GS488. I didn't trigger any of those yet, so I'll need to make a special run to check them. If you have access to your logfile, turn on the verbose logfile in DoM MCM Debug menu and check the idle name.

they dont equip armor anymore, only when told to fight ( i don´t know if it´s just me maybe i have to start a new game after installing several dom updates?)

This is currently being reworked in development version 3.x, so you might experience weird behavior.

when giving them jewels , they don´t respond , but taking away makes them realy angry (antiope mentioned that)

Same as above.

made a lttle video (don´t watch if you´re not into dealing with oddities like i do ?)

Reveal hidden contents

Videos and screenshots are always welcome, and thanks for the warning!

21 hours ago, banditguy said:

Hey, just wanted to mention something cool that happened. So i decided to rest in a tavern and when i sat at the chair, my slave came over, knelt down, and started massaging my feet. It was completely unexpected as i have no mods that have this feature. Im pretty sure pahe core also doesnt have this feature, so i wanted to confirm if its something that comes with this mod. It was really nice and i felt quite endeared to my slave at that moment lol.

ScreenShot888.png

Nice, migth be from HSH as mentionned by Clifton. Was tour slave in HSH when this happened?

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Nice, migth be from HSH as mentionned by Clifton. Was tour slave in HSH when this happened?

Nope, i didnt mess with HSH settings. I ordered the slave to clean the mess around here, and then sat down, then she did this. Now when I try to do it again, its kinda hard. The slave does a bunch of other animations like the usual broom sweeping, or picking things up, or straight up sitting somewhere and eating (very annoying when they do that lol). So getting that animation has been random chance for me, if there are any specific instructions to get that animation that would be much appreciated.

Speaking of them sitting around lazily, why do they do that? When I go to punish them for it, the text popup says they are being punished for no reason, even though I told them to clean up the place. Any way to solve that? Thanks.

Also wanted to mention that I saw my slave do the crying animation for the first time in a while. The animation is kinda rare for me, even when the slave is sad or shocked or broken, there will be slavetats tears on them, but they dont play the animation. Same issue with the cowering animation, its become rare for me. Is there a way to make them do the animation more frequently when the mood calls for it?

Edited by banditguy
2 hours ago, banditguy said:

Nope, i didnt mess with HSH settings. I ordered the slave to clean the mess around here, and then sat down, then she did this. Now when I try to do it again, its kinda hard. The slave does a bunch of other animations like the usual broom sweeping, or picking things up, or straight up sitting somewhere and eating (very annoying when they do that lol). So getting that animation has been random chance for me, if there are any specific instructions to get that animation that would be much appreciated.

Speaking of them sitting around lazily, why do they do that? When I go to punish them for it, the text popup says they are being punished for no reason, even though I told them to clean up the place. Any way to solve that? Thanks.

That's a good point. For the moment cleaning slaves have 3 phases: picking up things, using the broom and sandboxing to rest a bit. I could change the sandboxing to almost 0 for 100% house trained slaves and add a reason to punish when they are in this phase.

2 hours ago, banditguy said:

Also wanted to mention that I saw my slave do the crying animation for the first time in a while. The animation is kinda rare for me, even when the slave is sad or shocked or broken, there will be slavetats tears on them, but they dont play the animation. Same issue with the cowering animation, its become rare for me. Is there a way to make them do the animation more frequently when the mood calls for it?

I am pretty sure I set those ones to depend on personality and training. So it could be your slave is not very demonstrative with her feelings.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, Redninja32 said:

Everything was working fine like a week ago now i log on and the sex animations for this mod don't work.  Other sexlab mods work and i can do the animations in those but this one doesn't work.  Anyone know why?

Sex animations are handled by sexlab. Most of the time this happens because you need to run fnis one more time. While you're at it, make sure fnis doesn't give any error and you're not running out of space because of too much animations.

If nothing works on the fnis side, it could also be that pahe doesn't manage to find a fitting animation. Maybe @CliftonJD has an idea what could have gone wrong.

Edited by TrollAutokill
15 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's a good point. For the moment cleaning slaves have 3 phases: picking up things, using the broom and sandboxing to rest a bit. I could change the sandboxing to almost 0 for 100% house trained slaves and add a reason to punish when they are in this phase.

I am pretty sure I set those ones to depend on personality and training. So it could be your slave is not very demonstrative with her feelings.

Yees thats a good idea. Also for the personality thing, are there any console commands or SSEedit hijinks we can do to change it?

1 hour ago, Tempest_Art said:

Hi guys. Can I install this mod in midgame with pahe that already have some slaves? Or i need a fresh save/game start?

I did that a few versions ago and it worked, with a few hicups tho. I would make a save, install it and test how it works. If something is screwed up deinstall it again and go from your old save

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin
On 9/5/2022 at 3:26 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Sex animations are handled by sexlab. Most of the time this happens because you need to run fnis one more time. While you're at it, make sure fnis doesn't give any error and you're not running out of space because of too much animations.

If nothing works on the fnis side, it could also be that pahe doesn't manage to find a fitting animation. Maybe @CliftonJD has an idea what could have gone wrong.

no idea

6 hours ago, Tempest_Art said:

Hi guys. Can I install this mod in midgame with pahe that already have some slaves? Or i need a fresh save/game start?

Upgrading from page is usually safe. But I would recommend you use HSH as a backup. So install HSH if you haven't, move all your slaves to HSH. Upgrade to PAHE+DoM with 0 slaves. Save, reload, move back your slaves to PAHE, save reload. You should be good to go.

If you don't want to use hsh you might need to reboot PAHE from the MCM menu.

17 hours ago, banditguy said:

Yees thats a good idea. Also for the personality thing, are there any console commands or SSEedit hijinks we can do to change it?

You can change faction ranks with the console. But the slave needs to be in hsh for it to work. Move the slave back to PAHE after you're done changing the values.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I have a strange bug when i install this mod along with PAHE, and sweet home. Every time i save the game considers that save as a new character, and it kinda messes my save list.

Another issue i got is, that after fast travel the slaves are running away all the time, then stucked in the trying to run away dialogue. This latter i can solve with the enchanted slave collar, or by breaking them enough on spot, but kinda annoying, that i can't bring them to my hiding place for breaking. Not without some sort of teleportation spell at least.

I was in the process of beating the ever living shit out of my new found blood bag/sex toys and I noticed one of the dialogue options to beat the shit out of my slaves mentions a slave not stripping sexy enough however I did not notice any of my slaves using any strip animations besides the uh... I presume default one. Is there some animation mod that I am missing or is this feature a WIP? Tried to search the thread but my search skills on this site are severely lacking.

8 hours ago, iddqdidkfa said:

I have a strange bug when i install this mod along with PAHE, and sweet home. Every time i save the game considers that save as a new character, and it kinda messes my save list.

Another issue i got is, that after fast travel the slaves are running away all the time, then stucked in the trying to run away dialogue. This latter i can solve with the enchanted slave collar, or by breaking them enough on spot, but kinda annoying, that i can't bring them to my hiding place for breaking. Not without some sort of teleportation spell at least.

Disable the alarm feature in the DoM debug MCM. It can create problems with fast travel.

9 hours ago, AnonymousUser007 said:

I was in the process of beating the ever living shit out of my new found blood bag/sex toys and I noticed one of the dialogue options to beat the shit out of my slaves mentions a slave not stripping sexy enough however I did not notice any of my slaves using any strip animations besides the uh... I presume default one. Is there some animation mod that I am missing or is this feature a WIP? Tried to search the thread but my search skills on this site are severely lacking.

This punishment reason happens when the slave is ordered to strip and agrees reluctantly. The animation is unchanged, because we only have one.

Of course if you find a different animation we could think of adding it depending on the slave training.

There is also the possibility to use the one garment at a time animations, maybe for well trained slaves, I think those are included in sexlab. That's on my todo list, but we are in a bug fixing iteration right now, with reduced hobby time in my agenda, so everything is taking much longer than expected.

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

There is also the possibility to use the one garment at a time animations, maybe for well trained slaves, I think those are included in sexlab.

SerialStrip has decent enough animations for this purpose, HSH makes use of them if it's installed. The one issue with it is that it goes by slot number, and most mods don't give a shit about slot numbers. SexLab tried to make a defined list of them like a decade ago and has its own names for each slot number, but individual outfit mods might have different ones. The result is that you tell a slave to strip and they touch their head and panties comes off, for example. Might be worth it anyway, not sure, it does work automatically with all basic gear like gauntlets, boots, torso piece, helmet, etc. Something to think about for another time I suppose.

2 hours ago, Tempest_Art said:

I got a problem. When loading a save slaves nearby starts a fight with against player. I think it started happening after removing them from their factions.

EDIT: I am not sure where the problem comes from. To recover your slave you need to add back the pahplayerslave faction. See below.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, Tempest_Art said:

I got a problem. When loading a save slaves nearby starts a fight with against player. I think it started happening after removing them from their factions.

The clean faction should take care of PAH factions and restore them correctly.

Could you check if your slave is still in PAHPlayerSlaveFaction?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Hi, yes I can see where the problem comes from. I will add the necessary factions. To recover your slave you need to add back the pahplayerslave faction.

It looks like the reason, but unfortunately it did not help. I try to add them to PAHPlayerSlaveFaction and PAHSlaveFaction(from paradise_halls.esm), but thay still fight on loading.

Found another, while punishing they fight back?

Edited by Tempest_Art
1 hour ago, Tempest_Art said:

It looks like the reason, but unfortunately it did not help. I try to add them to PAHPlayerSlaveFaction and PAHSlaveFaction(from paradise_halls.esm), but thay still fight on loading.

Found another, while punishing they fight back?

Did you turn the alarm off from the DoM MCM debug menu. If it's ON then they will fight back, it's a feature.

Edited by TrollAutokill