16 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I have been a bit slow recently, among the reasons why was the recent Skyrim SE update. Most of the mods with DLL I am using are not updated yet.

I hope they just stop updating after this, they must know everyone hates it and it breaks a large fraction of everyone's mods, and the patch notes are so stupid, it was totally not worth it. Absolutely clueless behavior.

9 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I hope they just stop updating after this, they must know everyone hates it and it breaks a large fraction of everyone's mods, and the patch notes are so stupid, it was totally not worth it. Absolutely clueless behavior.

actually the unofficial patches were an indicator they should have updated years ago, but they need to step back and change the focus of their updates. it would be good for them to sort thru the changes of the unofficial patches to fix what should be fixed, ignoring the parts that don't belong, and render those patches obsolete

On 9/28/2022 at 7:00 AM, InsanityFactor said:

You probably already know this, but let me repeat it in case some people are not aware ?.

If you have not done so, set steam to "Only update this game when I launch it". As you are probably launching the game from your mod manager instead (e.g. starting skse loader from MO) this should prevent steam from updating the game automatically even when you launch it, as you are not launching it through steam. When steam tells you that the game needs an update, just do nothing for two weeks or something and continue playing the old version. Once the major mods have updates, tell steam to update the game.

[Edit]
Just took a look at the 1.6.629 patch notes.

"Ring of Peeless Destruction" -> "Ring of Peerless Destruction"

?

Edited by Kharos
On 9/28/2022 at 4:35 PM, CliftonJD said:

actually the unofficial patches were an indicator they should have updated years ago, but they need to step back and change the focus of their updates. it would be good for them to sort thru the changes of the unofficial patches to fix what should be fixed, ignoring the parts that don't belong, and render those patches obsolete

they should have built up skyrim in Unreal Engine?

what about the creation kit? does it even work with AE ? i´m using SE 1.975 everything after that is just commercial update, no fixes...just horse armor and peeless destruction

if you want to build my own playerhome you need to downgrade CK as well https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/67096/?tab=files

1 hour ago, sickboy791 said:

what about the creation kit? does it even work with AE ? i´m using SE 1.975 everything after that is just commercial update, no fixes...just horse armor and peeless destruction

if you want to build my own playerhome you need to downgrade CK as well https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/67096/?tab=files

... you seem to be missinformed and are on wrong version of anything at all

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

... you seem to be missinformed and are on wrong version of anything at all

sorry 1.5 9 7  transposed numbers..., thats the version i´m using and i won´t update to AE, i´m on pc not xbox or ps

ck fixes can only be used with the downgraded version, or did bethesda intigrate these fixes lol, correct me if i´m missinformed

ii bet next they will ban skse because it's a trojan and you can't use ck anymore either because they want you to buy their funny credits, hmm just a guess..

Edited by sickboy791
3 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

actually i think TrollAutokill is using ae with the ck

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

actually i think TrollAutokill is using ae with the ck

Yep but with ck unofficial update.

Adding a bit of development news:

- Next update to pahe 8.1.5 with more organized wheel menu.

-  Next to next will try to correct zaz furniture and open inventory (which is slowed down on purpose right now)

- Then will move to 4.0 separating from pahe bits by bits.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, sickboy791 said:

now you got me, didnt know this exists...wtf am i going to do now ?? i would buy this f$#%'# ae if they just fix the game and stop updating at some point, downloading hundreds of mods again and again..., i´m done...

AE patch  is free. your thinking the AE upgrade. the ae upgrade gives you all the CC from the shop. you can just get it then use the downgrader to  go back to SE. the CC works fine in SE just backup things before you downgrade insace you need to check the AE files for something.

11 hours ago, Kharos said:

If you have not done so, set steam to "Only update this game when I launch it"

Yes, I did this, and I avoided the AE update for months. But then I updated to the AE version on purpose and it reset my preferences without telling me, so that when this update dropped it updated my shit immediately. I got so mad lmao, but I did the version rollback and got it all back.

7 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

now you got me, didnt know this exists...wtf am i going to do now ?? i would buy this f$#%'# ae if they just fix the game and stop updating at some point, downloading hundreds of mods again and again..., i´m done...

Just remember if you make the move now, you'll have to use the deposit to get a usable SkyrimSE.exe

7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yes, I did this, and I avoided the AE update for months. But then I updated to the AE version on purpose and it reset my preferences without telling me, so that when this update dropped it updated my shit immediately. I got so mad lmao, but I did the version rollback and got it all back.

Also change the permission to the manifest file otherwise the update might start at game launch.

Version 3.2.1 is out - Do not use 3.2.0 as MCM menu was bugged.

- Updated to PAHE 8.1.5 SE - LE users should probably stay clear from that version as PAHE LE is one update late.

- Reorganized wheel menu. Wheel menu configuration in MCM has a separate tab.

- The 4 wheels are:

• Order = Inventory, follow, wait, kneel, maid, order
  • Info = Stats, bag, fight, respect, silence
  • Abuse = Punish, threaten, praise, promise, comfort
  • Train = Clothes, sex, pose, masturbate

Bugs & notes:

- Wheel menu for scold and praise is not working correctly.

- A punishment option would be nice in this same wheel. Same for a kiss/forced kiss option and a tie up option.

- Wheel menu to apply orders to all slaves.

- GSPoses are sometimes not working.

Edited by TrollAutokill
20 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yep but with ck unofficial update.

Adding a bit of development news:

- Next update to pahe 8.1.5 with more organized wheel menu.

-  Next to next will try to correct zaz furniture and open inventory (which is slowed down on purpose right now)

- Then will move to 4.0 separating from pahe bits by bits.

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Just trying to reduce the dependencies as much as possible.

oh?

moving from an overwrite mod to an independent mod?

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

oh?

moving from an overwrite mod to an independent mod?

Yep.

I mean moving from pahe overwrite to pahe inspired with interface so slaves can be moved back and forth between the two pools. A bit like HSH.

I still need your blessing for reusing some of pahe assets and dialogues.

What do you think?

Edited by TrollAutokill

Recently updated from 3.1.6 to 3.2.1 and the Entertain Me dialogue no longer plays the GSposes. I have verified that gsposes works manually with the ring however the meatbags just stand around when done through the dialogue. They give me a "*Meatbags name* executes your orders like a good slave" and act like they are doing a pose it just doesnt play anything.  Tried with multiple slaves, from freshly captured to well-trained in-love fleshbags with the same result each time.

32 minutes ago, AnonymousUser007 said:

Recently updated from 3.1.6 to 3.2.1 and the Entertain Me dialogue no longer plays the GSposes. I have verified that gsposes works manually with the ring however the meatbags just stand around when done through the dialogue. They give me a "*Meatbags name* executes your orders like a good slave" and act like they are doing a pose it just doesnt play anything.  Tried with multiple slaves, from freshly captured to well-trained in-love fleshbags with the same result each time.

Thanks for the report, added to 3.2.1 post and will check after week end.

Edited by TrollAutokill
22 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Yep.

I mean moving from pahe overwrite to pahe inspired with interface so slaves can be moved back and forth between the two pools. A bit like HSH.

I still need your blessing for reusing some of pahe assets and dialogues.

What do you think?

but hsh still requires pahe, wouldn't you need pahe to be able to interface the slaves back and forth

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

but hsh still requires pahe, wouldn't you need pahe to be able to interface the slaves back and forth

The option would be available only if you have both pahe and dom activated. The common factions (submission, fear training, ...) would be defined in both plugins, but that's usual and Skyrim can cope with that.

This is how aygas and hsh are working. Actually HSH and aygas could run without pahe if it was not for the in and out of pahe pool.

PAHE was such an inspiration, I can't see how I can do without at least an interface.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, Argent67 said:

is it safe to to update by just replacing the mod with the newer version?

Updating is safe. The problem is the save game, if you have older scripts running you might experience weird behaviour. To avoid problems move all your slaves to HSH or release them before updating.