5 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

'm on a mission of mercy, sparing girls who got mixed up in lives of crime from the sword, teaching them to be productive members of society, and trying to find them loving homes!

Whatever doesn't kill them makes them stronger. I believe that was Nietzsche in his theory of the Dragonborn.

We use the latest version
I can't seem to save the Friendship Threshold and Pose Praise In minute in MCM properly

Also, since updating to AE, I've been having problems with SlaveTats, and can't keep the Tats when the game loads, just go to the Slavetats page in MCM and it loads, I've asked on the SlaveTats page, but so far there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it. DoM also has a requirement for SlaveTats, so I'll report it just in case.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 hour ago, BloodDollMaria said:

We use the latest version
I can't seem to save the Friendship Threshold and Pose Praise In minute in MCM properly

You mean if you reopen MCM the value is reset or export/import is not working?

1 hour ago, BloodDollMaria said:

Also, since updating to AE, I've been having problems with SlaveTats, and can't keep the Tats when the game loads, just go to the Slavetats page in MCM and it loads, I've asked on the SlaveTats page, but so far there doesn't seem to be a way to fix it. DoM also has a requirement for SlaveTats, so I'll report it just in case.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'll check that.

13 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I'll check that.

I noticed the same thing, SlaveTats from other packs don't stay on, but DoM tats work just fine. I suspect there might be something in your script that removes all tats when it's supposed to remove just tears, blush, etc. but that's just a guess. Only noticed this on AE, and I'm still using the "last stable version" listed on the mod page.

Also, I had to roll back to that version because in the latest one, the "you're going to wear this" dialogue doesn't work. I thought it was script lag or something, but all other features work fine.

Pretty much, if you say "you're going to wear this" DoM and PAHE both do their calculations before the inventory opens, so an already naked slave will say that they were stripped and the PAHE dialogue of "oh!" or "thank you" plays, and then I get the inventory screen to give them things. Then, they don't equip anything I give them.

I rolled back to the last stable version and it works just fine now.

this is the 3bba one and unp but it only works for the newest alpha sorry. I only use 3ba and I made this while testing so its not for the stable version :/  these are based of the mod made by RocketBun 

but the guy caused problems and we lost this functionality which I think is sad. What's really sad is his code is just 5-10 lines of new code and all of it is just the best way to do things. Nothing unique or special in any way. Still he caused so much fuss over it. In the end his mod now does not work because all connections to RPNodes has been removed. I taught myself the language one night and made this. This is meant to have compatibility with 

and it does work perfectly although I do not copy the himbo sliders. Sorry. :) hope this helps someone and maybe we could see it added to the actual mod! DO NOT USE THIS ONE UNLESS YOU ARE USING THE NEW BETA!!!

pahcore.pex

Edited by FriedTm
11 hours ago, FriedTm said:

this is the 3bba one and unp but it only works for the newest alpha sorry. I only use 3ba and I made this while testing so its not for the stable version :/  these are based of the mod made by RocketBun 

but the guy caused problems and we lost this functionality which I think is sad. What's really sad is his code is just 5-10 lines of new code and all of it is just the best way to do things. Nothing unique or special in any way. Still he caused so much fuss over it. In the end his mod now does not work because all connections to RPNodes has been removed. I taught myself the language one night and made this. This is meant to have compatibility with 

and it does work perfectly although I do not copy the himbo sliders. Sorry. :) hope this helps someone and maybe we could see it added to the actual mod! DO NOT USE THIS ONE UNLESS YOU ARE USING THE NEW BETA!!!

pahcore.pex 124.88 kB · 1 download

ThanksI will include it in next beta.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 3.1.2 is out with minor changes, to address recent comments.

- Included 3ba morphs patch by @FriedTm

- Increased mood swing delay, especially for restless personalities.

- Corrected MCM for pose and friend threshold. Also added those to the json file when exporting DoM MCM settings.

This was not corrected yet,

20 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Pretty much, if you say "you're going to wear this" DoM and PAHE both do their calculations before the inventory opens, so an already naked slave will say that they were stripped and the PAHE dialogue of "oh!" or "thank you" plays, and then I get the inventory screen to give them things. Then, they don't equip anything I give them.

26 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 3.1.2 is out with minor changes, to address recent comments.

- Included 3ba morphs patch by @FriedTm

the line that says            transferNode(original, clone)

change that to:

Spoiler

If (clone.GetLeveledActorBase().getSex() != 0 && CheckNiOverride())
           transferNode(original, clone)
    EndIf

this ensures they have nio before attempting to use it

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

change that to:

Hide contents

EndIf

Thanks will do .

But the sex check sounds a bit too much, what if Himbo is used?

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hey so I had a lot of buggyness with the new version and the quest. Things stayed broken. A mammoth spawned in the air and women bandits would sometimes have no cloths. Moved to 2.12 and no problems. You may wanna check out the quest system with your build. It could be my end but worth a look :) I know this was not related to my patch because I was not running it at that time.

4 hours ago, FriedTm said:

Hey so I had a lot of buggyness with the new version and the quest. Things stayed broken. A mammoth spawned in the air and women bandits would sometimes have no cloths. Moved to 2.12 and no problems. You may wanna check out the quest system with your build. It could be my end but worth a look :) I know this was not related to my patch because I was not running it at that time.

Weird, no changes on the quest or the outfit that would explain this behaviour.

3.1.2 or lower? Are you LE or SE?

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

You mean idles?

They are idling, but they are posing, not regular idles. New playthrough a couple times working out kinks here and there on other things unrelated, each time ill get up to where 1 slave loves me. That slave ends up posing like a statue, all the time. Unless they are Actively told to do something, yet I think even when told they are in charge of cleaning an area, they will stop for periods to pose. I could understand maybe if it was something I beat into them, be statues or get the whip, but no. Unless you count stand at attention when I am near. But its not the same, its like a model pose not a soldier like attention pose. 

1 hour ago, Visdagon said:

They are idling, but they are posing, not regular idles. New playthrough a couple times working out kinks here and there on other things unrelated, each time ill get up to where 1 slave loves me. That slave ends up posing like a statue, all the time. Unless they are Actively told to do something, yet I think even when told they are in charge of cleaning an area, they will stop for periods to pose. I could understand maybe if it was something I beat into them, be statues or get the whip, but no. Unless you count stand at attention when I am near. But its not the same, its like a model pose not a soldier like attention pose. 

Do you have a screenshot?

Also you can turn on anim debugging in the MCM DoM debug menu it should write the name of the poses used in the log file.

Are you using DAR?

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, cbeyond8027 said:

I’m trying to use restore persona after adjusting the json files for a few NPCs but they resist the spell. Is there another way to reset them? I tried lowering resistances in the console, recycling them and maxing out my stats but can’t get it to work.

Just to be sure, it works on slaves? Which version are you on?

Edited by TrollAutokill
14 hours ago, FriedTm said:

bandits would sometimes have no cloths.

that's a known bug in pahe with the new uniques only toggle, fix for it in next pahe

20 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks will do .

But the sex check sounds a bit too much, what if Himbo is used?

hmm, thought those mods were female only

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Just to be sure, it works on slaves? Which version are you on?

It isn’t working on anyone, including slaves. I’m using 2.12.2 and I just tested with 2.9.10 and it’s the same thing. I get “<name> resisted restore persona”. Even extremely low level civilians give that result. No indication of any related conflict in xedit. 

On 8/31/2022 at 6:41 PM, CliftonJD said:

change that to:

Hide contents

EndIf

It seems you had a line like that in switchactors. Did you plan to call transfernodes there as well?

Also for the openinventory problems, I realized that there is no utility.wait called at any moment in those. I think you need one at least in OnInventoryDialogueComplete otherwise it could be called before the inventory menu is actually closed.

Something like,

Function OnInventoryDialogueComplete()

Utility.Wait(0.01) ; Wait for inventory menu to close

if actor_alias.naked && !was_naked
        AddSD(PAHSDMadeNaked)
    elseif !actor_alias.naked && was_naked
        AddSD(PAHSDClothedFromNaked)
    endif

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, cbeyond8027 said:

It isn’t working on anyone, including slaves. I’m using 2.12.2 and I just tested with 2.9.10 and it’s the same thing. I get “<name> resisted restore persona”. Even extremely low level civilians give that result. No indication of any related conflict in xedit. 

That's because the spell conditions are wrong. You should make a quick test with 3.x, it should work since I believe I changed the spell conditions.

Edited by TrollAutokill