42 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's because the spell conditions are wrong. You should make a quick test with 3.x, it should work since I believe I changed the spell conditions.

I get the same results with 3.x . Tried on an existing save and a new game. If no one else is experiencing this I’m guessing it’s some kind of conflict. Is there any other way to reset a slave to use the updated JSON?

10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Do you have a screenshot?

Also you can turn on anim debugging in the MCM DoM debug menu it should write the name of the poses used in the log file.

Are you using DAR?

Yeah, I made her carry a bunch of stuff and when I took it back to sell it shes all pissy now, and not doing it. Will get a SS when shes back to love. Yes I am using DAR

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

Edited by Visdagon
add modlist

When i am trying to lock pahe slave to any bdsm furniture by zaz helper addon, they are just idling near it after reseting the cell. however, other npc wokrs fine. I do have installed pahe-zaz helper addon patch. Tried to uninstall Interactive bdsm and home sweet home with cleaning saves from scripts, but with no results. Any ideas?

42 minutes ago, moody132 said:

When i am trying to lock pahe slave to any bdsm furniture by zaz helper addon, they are just idling near it after reseting the cell. however, other npc wokrs fine. I do have installed pahe-zaz helper addon patch. Tried to uninstall Interactive bdsm and home sweet home with cleaning saves from scripts, but with no results. Any ideas?

I have the same issue for some time. (not complaining just reporting)

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin
6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

It seems you had a line like that in switchactors. Did you plan to call transfernodes there as well?

that's where it sat before the original author revoked permission for it to be in pahe. i've private messaged the newer author that if he/she wants to write it, i'll make a new script there for it to go into so its not obsolete with each pahe update. since the newer script is just an update of the original script, pahe doesn't have permission to put it in the core

6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Also for the openinventory problems, I realized that there is no utility.wait called at any moment in those. I think you need one at least in OnInventoryDialogueComplete otherwise it could be called before the inventory menu is actually closed.

Something like,

Function OnInventoryDialogueComplete()

Utility.Wait(0.01) ; Wait for inventory menu to close

if actor_alias.naked && !was_naked
        AddSD(PAHSDMadeNaked)
    elseif !actor_alias.naked && was_naked
        AddSD(PAHSDClothedFromNaked)
    endif

i can add that in, but i wasn't aware of any open inventory problems. i know sultry women will comment with an open inventory, but that's due to older dialogue. they use EquipInventory instead of OnInventoryDialogueComplete...now that we're on the subject, i'll change That as well

Edited by CliftonJD
15 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

that's where it sat before the original author revoked permission for it to be in pahe. i've private messaged the newer author that if he/she wants to write it, i'll make a new script there for it to go into so its not obsolete with each pahe update. since the newer script is just an update of the original script, pahe doesn't have permission to put it in the core

So where is the correct place to put it? SwitchActors() or as @FriedTm implemented it, in the clone function?

@FriedTm may your code be included into DoM's?

15 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i can add that in, but i wasn't aware of any open inventory problems. i know sultry women will comment with an open inventory, but that's due to older dialogue. they use EquipInventory instead of OnInventoryDialogueComplete...now that we're on the subject, i'll change That as well

I am performing more tests so don't rush into it. I sometimes had problems with naked slaves not getting the correct dialogue or slaves not getting the strip dialogues even though they were not naked (taht's PAHE alone I am talking about, I always rip-off clothes with DoM...).

The main problem is that this function checks if the slave is naked and if the inventory is not closed, the results won't be correct.

Edited by TrollAutokill
19 hours ago, cbeyond8027 said:

I get the same results with 3.x . Tried on an existing save and a new game. If no one else is experiencing this I’m guessing it’s some kind of conflict. Is there any other way to reset a slave to use the updated JSON?

Ok, spell conditions are still wrong, will be fixed next update.

16 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I have the same issue for some time. (not complaining just reporting)

@moody132 So is this helper add-on available for SE? Is there one for Zaz 8+ or is the one for 8.0 compatible?

Also what happens if you don't use the helper and just tell the slaves to use a furniture? Are they still out when you come back?

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

So where is the correct place to put it? SwitchActors() or as @FriedTm implemented it, in the clone function?

should work either way, but it only needs to happen once if its used in switchactors versus being applied to each clone when used in the cloning procedure

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

@FriedTm may your code be included into DoM's?

the problem pahe has with obtaining the permission is here:

On 8/26/2022 at 8:03 PM, FriedTm said:

Ok so I was able to do it. You just need to add the code from 

to you pahcore.psc using creation club or Skyrim script compiler pro. It will work however getting to the point of editing pahcore.psc is up to you. Unfortunately its a lot of work. BUT here is the psc file if you want it. I could probably edit this for 3ba as well but for now I will not

Edit this is buggy give me a minute to figure it out

pahcore.psc 23.83 kB · 1 download

when he states he had to use that mod for it, that mod already states this:

On 10/28/2020 at 4:59 PM, RocketBun said:

As one final note, CliftonJD does not have my permission to integrate this into the main pahe release.

10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am performing more tests so don't rush into it. I sometimes had problems with naked slaves not getting the correct dialogue or slaves not getting the strip dialogues even though they were not naked (taht's PAHE alone I am talking about, I always rip-off clothes with DoM...).

The main problem is that this function checks if the slave is naked and if the inventory is not closed, the results won't be correct.

ok as per the findings with sultry women be sure they aren't your test subjects for the current release cuz they don't use that function yet, but i think that function also has trouble detecting a worn outfit. outside of the outfit issue or the sultry women i still notice you can get slaves that don't recognize they're naked or clothed. the majority of the dialogues in pahe are based on the naked faction, but when the bug started to appear even for "strip now", that means we have a problem getting keywords from the slave in question.

first the naked faction relies on getting worn keywords. then the  "strip now" dialogue and the "Put your clothes back on now, slave." have an either or situation written that they can check the naked faction first, then check for the worn keywords so that function we're checking won't help the situation if those don't work either

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

@moody132 So is this helper add-on available for SE? Is there one for Zaz 8+ or is the one for 8.0 compatible?

Also what happens if you don't use the helper and just tell the slaves to use a furniture? Are they still out when you come back?

i don't remember if its zaz 8 that lost pahe furniture checking or if its exclusive to sse. pahe should and used to have ability to detect zaz furniture on its own and set that as inescapable, but now they don't refresh in the furniture proper as if its being detected as normal furniture for them to sandbox near it after time has passed...that is to say it won't work on its own, but the zaz helper usually works well with its patch...atleast that's what i hear in the pahe thread

Edited by CliftonJD

Hi guys, just wanted to share a set of mods I recently found that make slave catching a little more immersive and fun.

1. Knockout and Surrender This mod makes it so NPCs can get knocked out, or surrender when they feel like they're going to lose. Pretty much, bashing them (or optionally just hitting them) under a health threshold can knock them out (chance is configurable). It also adds a knockout illusion spell, and knockout poisons (imp stool + canis root) which can be used instead. Automatic success if you bash someone undetected, and a few other options as well. Very configurable, no cloak spells, and no attaching scripts to actors. It works really well, and can have it so you can knock enemies out and come back to enslave them later. The poisons are configurable, so they work on enemies up to 10 levels higher than you by default, and you can change it to be more or less overpowered.

Defeat has similar functions, but you have to mark NPCs and whatnot, this just works right out of the box for all NPCs, and when you leave the cell they are reset, so it's pretty clean performance-wise. Surrender is based on number of enemies vs. allies, your level, your combat skills, and the health of you vs. the enemies. You can just turn it off if you want because sometimes it's a little too generous. 

2. Knockout and Surrender + Defeat Patch This one makes it so when someone gets knocked out, they are knocked out according to Defeat, so you can use the Defeat features (Defeatures?) on them like 'wake + tie', 'wake + yield', 'put in a sack', etc. Also if they surrender they do a Defeat surrender and that lets you rob, rape, or enslave them through dialogue. If you don't know, when an NPC is tied up or surrendering in Defeat, you can talk to them and use a dialogue option to enslave them in PAHE. This mod lets you get them to that surrendered state more easily.

3. Blowgun This one gives you a little blowgun with low damage darts. The idea is that you put knockout poison on the darts and can knock people out without killing them on accident, super super useful.

Pretty much, you have a little daisy chain of mods to enslave NPCs. You use the knockout mod to knock them out and hand it to Defeat, and then use Defeat to enslave them into PAHE. What I do is knock them out, wake them up and tie them, and then use dialogue to enslave. It makes it a lot more rewarding and fun because you pretty much just walk through the battlefield after a fight and check for survivors to capture, or use blowdarts for specific targets you want. You can also loot knocked out enemies, so you can just leave them passed out on the ground if you want, or execute them lol.

Sorry for clogging the support thread, just thought this might be useful to some of you.

46 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Hi guys, just wanted to share a set of mods I recently found that make slave catching a little more immersive and fun.

1. Knockout and Surrender This mod makes it so NPCs can get knocked out, or surrender when they feel like they're going to lose. Pretty much, bashing them (or optionally just hitting them) under a health threshold can knock them out (chance is configurable). It also adds a knockout illusion spell, and knockout poisons (imp stool + canis root) which can be used instead. Automatic success if you bash someone undetected, and a few other options as well. Very configurable, no cloak spells, and no attaching scripts to actors. It works really well, and can have it so you can knock enemies out and come back to enslave them later. The poisons are configurable, so they work on enemies up to 10 levels higher than you by default, and you can change it to be more or less overpowered.

Defeat has similar functions, but you have to mark NPCs and whatnot, this just works right out of the box for all NPCs, and when you leave the cell they are reset, so it's pretty clean performance-wise. Surrender is based on number of enemies vs. allies, your level, your combat skills, and the health of you vs. the enemies. You can just turn it off if you want because sometimes it's a little too generous. 

2. Knockout and Surrender + Defeat Patch This one makes it so when someone gets knocked out, they are knocked out according to Defeat, so you can use the Defeat features (Defeatures?) on them like 'wake + tie', 'wake + yield', 'put in a sack', etc. Also if they surrender they do a Defeat surrender and that lets you rob, rape, or enslave them through dialogue. If you don't know, when an NPC is tied up or surrendering in Defeat, you can talk to them and use a dialogue option to enslave them in PAHE. This mod lets you get them to that surrendered state more easily.

3. Blowgun This one gives you a little blowgun with low damage darts. The idea is that you put knockout poison on the darts and can knock people out without killing them on accident, super super useful.

Pretty much, you have a little daisy chain of mods to enslave NPCs. You use the knockout mod to knock them out and hand it to Defeat, and then use Defeat to enslave them into PAHE. What I do is knock them out, wake them up and tie them, and then use dialogue to enslave. It makes it a lot more rewarding and fun because you pretty much just walk through the battlefield after a fight and check for survivors to capture, or use blowdarts for specific targets you want. You can also loot knocked out enemies, so you can just leave them passed out on the ground if you want, or execute them lol.

Sorry for clogging the support thread, just thought this might be useful to some of you.

I been using Yamete Kudesai. I get double defeat windows, but you use the YK window then click cancel on the PaH window, seems to work fine besides.

So umm how exactly do I stop or reverse this 1000 health thing?  Setting health to whatever doesn't seem to be permanently working.  There's no spell or whatever in seedit doing it that I can just set to 0, at least that I can see.

My slaves are already essential or protected.  Why do they have to be outright indestructible too? :(

6 hours ago, Voodoozee said:

I cannot figure out how to turn someone into a slaver or trainer for my slaves.  The description states you can set a slaver to train but not how to get the slaver in the first place.  Also I don't see it mentioned in the guide.  Thanks in advance.

your currently not meant to assidn trainers and such thru DOM. your meanat to either manualy train salves or use home sweet hom.

53 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

So umm how exactly do I stop or reverse this 1000 health thing?  Setting health to whatever doesn't seem to be permanently working.  There's no spell or whatever in seedit doing it that I can just set to 0, at least that I can see.

My slaves are already essential or protected.  Why do they have to be outright indestructible too? :(

that is a bug that has been fixed on newer versions. if its stil happening you probaly   have soemthing messign with it especaly if your forcing  protected and essential on slaves that are not suppose to have it.

3 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Because protection does not stop an npc allied to you killing them and DOM likes to have the gameplay feature of escaping slaves that fightback.

when slaves covereing themselves they sit on chair (gspose), seems like the wrong animation is chosen in the first place

they dont equip armor anymore, only when told to fight ( i don´t know if it´s just me maybe i have to start a new game after installing several dom updates?)

when giving them jewels , they don´t respond , but taking away makes them realy angry (antiope mentioned that)

made a lttle video (don´t watch if you´re not into dealing with oddities like i do ?)

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, sickboy791 said:

when slaves covereing themselves they sit on chair (gspose), seems like the wrong animation is chosen in the first place

they dont equip armor anymore, only when told to fight ( i don´t know if it´s just me maybe i have to start a new game after installing several dom updates?)

when giving them jewels , they don´t respond , but taking away makes them realy angry (antiope mentioned that)

made a lttle video (don´t watch if you´re not into dealing with oddities like i do ?)

I have reported this motion before, the slave playing this motion should have a reason for the cover self.

1 hour ago, BloodDollMaria said:

playing this motion should have a reason

it's not that bad, i can live with a few oddities, besides, once you've trained them, they don't do that anymore anyway, but it would be nice if they do , i like the cover self motion

wasn´t the coverself animation part of original pah?

Edited by sickboy791
14 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

that is a bug that has been fixed on newer versions. if its stil happening you probaly   have soemthing messign with it especaly if your forcing  protected and essential on slaves that are not suppose to have it.

I have the latest version and the mod's still adding loads of health.  If I understand it right, it's supposed to be temporary for fleeing events?  The NPC has been pretty calm for several minutes and still has giant health.

I left him alone for the afternoon, and when I came back he badmouthed me so I cracked him over the head with a stick and saw half his health bar deplete.  Either it's because I leveled up and it recalculated him, or there's a timer.  I'm level 4 and I think he's minimum level 5, so IDK if he should've recalculated his stats anyways.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat

Hey, just wanted to mention something cool that happened. So i decided to rest in a tavern and when i sat at the chair, my slave came over, knelt down, and started massaging my feet. It was completely unexpected as i have no mods that have this feature. Im pretty sure pahe core also doesnt have this feature, so i wanted to confirm if its something that comes with this mod. It was really nice and i felt quite endeared to my slave at that moment lol.

ScreenShot888.png