16 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

cant figure out what is causing this but... naked body looks fine but its when i equip armor that i installed for devourment this happens. belly is also bigger when naked hmm.

Is that with Trivu's armor pack? It can be hard to get it synced up correctly with some bodies.

@markdf also would it be possible to get farting aswell? or have both burps and farts. i know you fart when you finish a prey but i would love a alternative to the burp power with being "fart" instead or if butt vore would lead to farting well your digesting idk some dumb idea of mine.

make it all optional cause i know some people wouldn't want it but for those like me would love that.

So I don't know if these are something that could easily be done, but is there any way to have the SFX still play when Sexlab animations are playing? Or a shout that works like bellyport, but to specific body parts? Or have the pred's moans and whatnot play during the digestion of prey?

I've noticed the SFX don't keep playing through Sexlab animations, and the pleased moans/vocalisations only play when whatever has been eaten isn't killed yet...and doesn't even play half the time for me. Bellyport is also rather hard to hit things with due to there not being any AoE, or indicated range, despite having a very definite limit to distance. 

25 minutes ago, DeltaZone said:

Just a quick check before I download. Does this mod contain unbirth?

A little bit. It doesn't have a custom animation, but it can transition directly to rebirth which uses the Beeing Female birth animation.

31 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

So I don't know if these are something that could easily be done, but is there any way to have the SFX still play when Sexlab animations are playing? Or a shout that works like bellyport, but to specific body parts? Or have the pred's moans and whatnot play during the digestion of prey?

I've noticed the SFX don't keep playing through Sexlab animations, and the pleased moans/vocalisations only play when whatever has been eaten isn't killed yet...and doesn't even play half the time for me. Bellyport is also rather hard to hit things with due to there not being any AoE, or indicated range, despite having a very definite limit to distance. 

It would be pretty easy for someone to make an add-on that replaces the Burp power with a fart power. If I were you, I would look at how the mod Pee and Fart works as a starting place.

When a Sexlab animation is running, Devourment completely avoids doing any processing on the actors at all. 

BellyPort is supposed to have a beam so that you can see where it's aimed. I'll take a look at it.

I wanted to change some of the text in the game to be more in line with my tastes, and it was very easy to do for any of the 'Messages' used in the mod, but it seems you are no longer including the source. Considering the non-message text popups are processed in the main script, it would be irresponsible to use an older version from when you included source. Will you return to including the source at some point? I realize these last few updates were very experimental so I understand skipping it for some versions, I am just curious if this is a permanent decision.

10 minutes ago, Catastrophic said:

I wanted to change some of the text in the game to be more in line with my tastes, and it was very easy to do for any of the 'Messages' used in the mod, but it seems you are no longer including the source. Considering the non-message text popups are processed in the main script, it would be irresponsible to use an older version from when you included source. Will you return to including the source at some point? I realize these last few updates were very experimental so I understand skipping it for some versions, I am just curious if this is a permanent decision.

What are you talking about?? The source is all there in the archive.

Everything I've ever released has included the source, without exception. Never trust a programmer or modder who refuses to include their source.

36 minutes ago, Catastrophic said:

Oh you moved the folder.

Yes I am programmer I know how computer work. Also my eyeballs are fully functional I swear.

Yes, I started using VSCode/Pyro and it really helps having the source folder in the standard SSE place.

I'll make it an option in the FOMOD to install the source folder.

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

@markdf also would it be possible to get farting aswell? or have both burps and farts. i know you fart when you finish a prey but i would love a alternative to the burp power with being "fart" instead or if butt vore would lead to farting well your digesting idk some dumb idea of mine.

make it all optional cause i know some people wouldn't want it but for those like me would love that.

I tossed in a fart power in the latest update. Don't say I never did anything for ya.

40 minutes ago, markdf said:

I tossed in a fart power in the latest update. Don't say I never did anything for ya.

im new to using vortex, i used to use nmm for LE well still do. but i never updated a mod before with it. i assume i can just replace script files and esp and that would be fine instead of having to do that.

literally bought SE mainly just for this mod alone because it's basically a way better version of the old devourment for LE and even has become the pred if your swallowed feature.

so yeah awesome mod dude! ?

38 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

im new to using vortex, i used to use nmm for LE well still do. but i never updated a mod before with it. i assume i can just replace script files and esp and that would be fine instead of having to do that.

literally bought SE mainly just for this mod alone because it's basically a way better version of the old devourment for LE and even has become the pred if your swallowed feature.

so yeah awesome mod dude! ?

If you use EasyWheel Addon, you'll need to update the interface directory as well.

1 hour ago, InternIsla said:

There seems to be something wrong with the latest update. Vortex throws an error when I try to install it.

qVdEuKS.png

I appear to be getting the same error, text seems to match.  Wish I could figure out what it means, but I will never understand code.

11 minutes ago, KingGregar said:

I appear to be getting the same error, text seems to match.  Wish I could figure out what it means, but I will never understand code.

i just updated the esps and the scripts manually so far nothing bad has happened but you know.. 

58 minutes ago, KingGregar said:

After some poking around, I found that it's caused by an oversight in the FOMOD module configuration.

40 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i just updated the esps and the scripts manually so far nothing bad has happened but you know.. 

Yeah, it's a problem with the FOMOD XML, so it will only affect someone installing with a mod manager.

If anyone is having trouble installing the latest version with a mod manager and doesn't mind taking things into their own hands, I've attached a corrected version of the FOMOD module config. Just unpack the mod archive, put the XML file inside the 'fomod' folder (overwriting the included one), then repack it (I recommend using 7Zip to make it a 7Z file like it originally is) and put it into your mod manager. Then the FOMOD wizard should work correctly and let you install.

ModuleConfig.xml