4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

someone would have to convert dd devices to the morphs though.

Devourment works fine with standard 3BA and BHUNP sliders. It doesn't HAVE to use our dedicated vore sliders.

5 hours ago, essedess said:

Accidental Digestion while sleeping inside someone was one thing I like from an add on from the earlier non refractor versions. I also always thought the "does this feel good (sex)" dialogue was kind of non functional. had an idea about maybe the more you do it the more aroused the predator your in gets, and if they get too "worked up" they could start digesting you just out of uncontrollable lust.

I did start to develop that feature, but ran into some issues. Such as:

When does it happen? How often? Not a vague "it happens occasionally", but *precisely* with numbers.

Does it only happen when you sleep? During combat? Fast travelling? Can it happen to the player?

Do you expect it to happen with NPC-NPC Endo?

What if you have two or more prey inside? 

Is the chance cumulative over time?

Is there dialogue associated with this? Who is writing that?

How many MCM controls does it require? 

Etcetera. I'm not invested enough in that feature to answer those questions, and when I ask people for details they tend to disappear.

43 minutes ago, markdf said:

Playable Monster Mod is NOT a dependency. If you use Become Your Killer with creatures, Playable Monster Mod will make the results slightly less terrible. That's it.

My bad, I thought it was necessary for creature BYK functionality.

36 minutes ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

yeah both does not change :C 

The SkepticMech belly will not be at all easy unless you know how to do your own texture creation since it uses a custom texture map. Your best bet is the Macross belly, which uses the same texture as the nude body.

I can't give super detailed info because every race mod seems to be built differently. But the broads strokes answer is that you'll need to create a new armor addon version of the belly that points to the race's data to pull it's specific textures. Then add that to the existing belly armor so that when an Ohmes-Raht puts it on, it pulls the right files.

46 minutes ago, Synake said:

The SkepticMech belly will not be at all easy unless you know how to do your own texture creation since it uses a custom texture map. Your best bet is the Macross belly, which uses the same texture as the nude body.

I can't give super detailed info because every race mod seems to be built differently. But the broads strokes answer is that you'll need to create a new armor addon version of the belly that points to the race's data to pull it's specific textures. Then add that to the existing belly armor so that when an Ohmes-Raht puts it on, it pulls the right files.

im too dumb to do it XD im going back to imperial or change the skin color to match the belly morph 

640617007225765920.gif

1 hour ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

im too dumb to do it XD im going back to imperial or change the skin color to match the belly morph

So that one actually wasn't set up too badly, I went ahead and made a patch for it here:

Please read the note about other non-vanilla actors. Unfortunately there isn't really a way for me to fix it without building a whole bunch of stuff into the race mod; and by that point, I might as well just re-make the entire thing from scratch.

In case it wasn't obvious, just put that esp file in the same place as the HalfKhajiit,esp file from the mod. Make sure my patch loads after both the race mod, and Devourment itself.

2 minutes ago, Synake said:

So that one actually wasn't set up too badly, I went ahead and made a patch for it here:

Please read the note about other non-vanilla actors. Unfortunately there isn't really a way for me to fix it without building a whole bunch of stuff into the race mod; and by that point, I might as well just re-make the entire thing from scratch.

your a god send bro, I sleep happy now! 

ftftyfgut.PNG

2 minutes ago, lipchanin1973 said:

it would be nice if someone made an update for the legendary edition

Why not run it through Cathedral and see what happens? 

You won't get the graphical perks menus, but the alternate set should work fine.

The timing might be off on some things, particularly the animated vomit and skeleton defecation. Regurgitating live prey might not be as smooth.

Become Your Killer will definitely dump some errors in the Papyrus Log.

Hello,

I tried to do a clean save to update from an older version on my save, i know you recommend a new game but i tried for the test and it didnt work.

Then i tried to revert back on older devourment version like i was originally on my save, but now the save is still crashing, is it normal ?

PS: My bad, it was an another mod causing the crash

My idea was actually more along adding a sort of lust meter during friendly swallows that when you choose that option fills by a configurable amount each time you select it, no random chance or dialogue and only for the player not npc on npc. Really just a situation where if you push them too hard they kind of lose them selves in the moment, you know like insane with lust. So horny they can't think right and will do whatever makes them feel good ergo digesting you. Or perhaps a meter that fills over time would be better so the longer you spend in their belly the more you risk digestion starting?  People would have variable ideas on how fast this should fill so I suppose the amount it fills per in game hour would have to be configurable as well. let's say the meter has 100 points in it and the standard might be 10 points per in game hour (IGH). The player can increase it or decrease it anywhere as low as 1 point per IGH or as high as 25.  Sound wise the predator could let out a breathy lustful gasp upon reaching certain lust thresh holds to help indicate their status, in case you aren't paying attention to the bar or maybe if there was an option to not show the bar. In which case the moans or gasps would have to be unique from each other so as to easily tell how close they are to "losing it".

Hi, quick question again. Big fan of the male bodies. I can change it in bodyslide no problem, but i would like to make changes ingame with racemenu. Did miss downloading something or is there just no racemenu integration yet? Low demand i know :)

7 hours ago, forgetful hatter said:

maybe it was already answered but i was wondering

you know that screen that appears when a creature is swallowed for the first time and it asks you to add its weight?

is there any way of changing that after its been set?

I got a guy asking and I was wondering it myself.

20210503141939_1.jpg

In the directory data/SKSE/plugins/Devourment you will find. Race weights JSON file.

For reference, a humanoid typically has weight 100.

Hopefully as my template gets filled out, people will stop getting that prompt.

2 hours ago, Goose2 said:

Hi, quick question again. Big fan of the male bodies. I can change it in bodyslide no problem, but i would like to make changes ingame with racemenu. Did miss downloading something or is there just no racemenu integration yet? Low demand i know :)

The male sliders could get integrated into the Devourment RaceMenu plugin... it's just that it's a LOT of very repetitive and error-prone work.

On 5/1/2021 at 7:12 PM, markdf said:

Playable Monster Mod is NOT a dependency. If you use Become Your Killer with creatures, Playable Monster Mod will make the results slightly less terrible. That's it.

Oh good, I wasn't gonna use that anyway.
IDK why my creatures don't eat anything by themselves then. I fed myself to a horse once, but I've never seen wolves or sabrecats eat NPCs. It's not really a big problem since I prefer pred gameplay anyway.

Anyway my status bars don't show up and eating a dead guy results in an infinite loop of "X is now digesting Y" without it actually progressing, and a bunch of error spam in the consoles. This is probably from updating from the 4/22 version to the most recent mid save, so I'm gonna nuke that and start a new one.

8 hours ago, Seraph7289 said:

Oh good, I wasn't gonna use that anyway.
IDK why my creatures don't eat anything by themselves then. I fed myself to a horse once, but I've never seen wolves or sabrecats eat NPCs. It's not really a big problem since I prefer pred gameplay anyway.

Anyway my status bars don't show up and eating a dead guy results in an infinite loop of "X is now digesting Y" without it actually progressing, and a bunch of error spam in the consoles. This is probably from updating from the 4/22 version to the most recent mid save, so I'm gonna nuke that and start a new one.

I think I've asked you this before, but do you have the most recent version of SPID? 

On 4/29/2021 at 10:55 PM, markdf said:

I can definitely increase the upper limit on those sliders.

Most of the sound effects SHOULD keep playing though -- it's just the ones that get triggered periodically (the burps and gurgles) that wont happen. The normal digestion-sounds loop should keep going. And isn't that realistic? During sex, most people will hold in their farts even when they're on the verge of getting diverticulitis. It's quite extraordinary, really.

Rather than a beam, I made the following changes to BellyPort:

1. It casts much faster, making it much easier to aim. 
  2. It has an area of effect, so you don't have to aim perfectly.
  3. It has a visible explosion, which I think was missing previously.

On 5/1/2021 at 2:28 PM, vincentoroscoe said:

Awesome, I look forward to ludicrous sizes and easier Bellyporting. :3

What you just stated as the effects that wouldn't keep playing are most of the sound effects. Burps I get, but stomach gurgles, churns, and struggling sounds? None of those make sense to keep from happening. They're involuntary, after all, and in lieu of animation showing otherwise, are the way to know there's someone inside the character.

So um...any chance of the SFX point being addressed? Perhaps via a toggleable setting? 

Also, where/how would I send a bodyslide slider set for animated struggling?

28 minutes ago, vincentoroscoe said:

So um...any chance of the SFX point being addressed? Perhaps via a toggleable setting? 

Also, where/how would I send a bodyslide slider set for animated struggling?

You could install Cacame's burps and gurgles mod from the links section. It works differently than the timer in Devourment, so it might be just what you need.

I'm not sure what your second question means.