Just now, LinksSword said:

damn i wish i could get that coldsteelj ssbbw3 shape for oldrim... heck i don't even know how you guys got that from their fallout 4 weight gain mod.

what i did try was taking the bodyslide files from this mod, putting them in bodyslide creating the body and processing it then loading Nif Optimizer to make it work with LE and it did work but was unable to get HDT physics to work with it. Ah well tried anyways. 

4 hours ago, TerletPaper said:

I'm not sure if this is everything since I haven't used the debugging tools to actively look for missing perks, but digest items and (I assume) phylactery

I'm rearranging the menus a bit, so that will give me a chance to make sure nothing is missing.

6 minutes ago, SpaceSoap said:

Is it normal to TP when you use the defecate spell? Everytime i use it i TP to the last building i entered.

No, I've never seen that happen.

Devourment can conflict with things in weird ways -- I found one mod conflict (I've forgotten the name of the mod) that caused swallowed enemies to be instantly teleported back to the player's location.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

what i did try was taking the bodyslide files from this mod, putting them in bodyslide creating the body and processing it then loading Nif Optimizer to make it work with LE and it did work but was unable to get HDT physics to work with it. Ah well tried anyways. 

Everything for SSE is set up for HDT-SMP or CBPC. Porting from HDTPE to SMP is usually pretty trivial, but going the other way not so much.

6 minutes ago, TAImatem said:

markdf, any progress on perk toggle issue?
Also, can confirm that Digest Items doesn't seem to be available in constellation, even though it should be root perk

Yes, should all be fixed in the next update.

Still working on the corpse-cam problem.

Is struggle mechanic not working with Cordyceps a bug or a feature though? Maybe it should be using some other buttons or perhaps shift-combinations
Also is that normal that player's actual body is few meters away from the pred? (so one probably wouldn't even be able to read dialogue-based struggle prompts)

1 hour ago, TAImatem said:

Is struggle mechanic not working with Cordyceps a bug or a feature though? Maybe it should be using some other buttons or perhaps shift-combinations
Also is that normal that player's actual body is few meters away from the pred? (so one probably wouldn't even be able to read dialogue-based struggle prompts)

It's more just a ... reality. I don't really expect the player to struggle free while they're controlling their pred; the idea is more  to run them towards your follower and get them killed, and escape that way.

The player's actual body shouldn't be that close by (and shouldn't be visible).

14 minutes ago, markdf said:

It's more just a ... reality. I don't really expect the player to struggle free while they're controlling their pred; the idea is more  to run them towards your follower and get them killed, and escape that way.

See, that was my first thought when this happened, except instead of a follower, I planned to use traps (since this was in a dungeon full of them). Things like pressure plates don't seem to work very consistently when using Cordyceps, though. Possibly because of distance between the player's actual body and the controlled NPC?

Another issue with using Cordyceps for this is cases where the player is swallowed by a protected NPC - they can't be killed by any means except a direct attack by the player, so it's not possible to escape that way.

I found an interesting (if niche) bug with how the creature vore area of the mod handles the sex of prey. The female unwilling sounds play regardless of the swallowed prey's gender. 

I did find a fix while I was testing out making some dialogue for it that involves adding a GetIsSex(Female) clause into the conditions below when it decides on if the actor being swallowed is dead or not. This causes men swallowed by creatures to play the desired sound and vice versa. Don't want to sound overbearing as I'd imagine that the workload is large enough and this entire problem would require a niche enough interest even in a vore mod. I'm not skilled at modding so if there's a reason on the above mentioned potential fix doesn't work then it'll be great info.

Only the real problem that I've had with the mod. Morphs work great when they're properly installed, dialogue response time and hiccups are being ironed out with each release. It's been alot of fun!

1 hour ago, TheSinZone said:

I found an interesting (if niche) bug with how the creature vore area of the mod handles the sex of prey. The female unwilling sounds play regardless of the swallowed prey's gender. 

I did find a fix while I was testing out making some dialogue for it that involves adding a GetIsSex(Female) clause into the conditions below when it decides on if the actor being swallowed is dead or not. This causes men swallowed by creatures to play the desired sound and vice versa. Don't want to sound overbearing as I'd imagine that the workload is large enough and this entire problem would require a niche enough interest even in a vore mod. I'm not skilled at modding so if there's a reason on the above mentioned potential fix doesn't work then it'll be great info.

Only the real problem that I've had with the mod. Morphs work great when they're properly installed, dialogue response time and hiccups are being ironed out with each release. It's been alot of fun!

I'm not sure what you mean by "the desired sounds". There ARE no creature-pred/male-prey struggle sounds. The bug is that the SoundMarker for that was set to play the female prey sounds. Possibly by me, possibly by someone else in the long long ago.

1 hour ago, InternIsla said:

See, that was my first thought when this happened, except instead of a follower, I planned to use traps (since this was in a dungeon full of them). Things like pressure plates don't seem to work very consistently when using Cordyceps, though. Possibly because of distance between the player's actual body and the controlled NPC?

Another issue with using Cordyceps for this is cases where the player is swallowed by a protected NPC - they can't be killed by any means except a direct attack by the player, so it's not possible to escape that way.

These kinds of issues are why cordyceps can be toggled on and off.

I'm looking into making it possible to attack while using cordyceps. If you have any other ideas about how to make it practical, I'm open!

3 hours ago, markdf said:

The player's actual body shouldn't be that close by (and shouldn't be visible).

It's just that it makes it a bit awkward when inside an internal cell since player might appear outside of the walls and begin to loop fall, which also seems to periodically interfere with talking to the pred. Maybe you should at least toggle gravity for the player, although it seems that tcl has some problems with causing crashes if used while falling

I also wonder if that is possible to somehow attach camera to the pred (like with endo or cordyceps, but without control)

1 hour ago, markdf said:

These kinds of issues are why cordyceps can be toggled on and off.

I'm looking into making it possible to attack while using cordyceps. If you have any other ideas about how to make it practical, I'm open!

Fair enough. Those issues just stand out more when the Cordyceps toggle doesn't work.

As for making it practical, one thought I had was that perhaps if a protected/essential NPC that's swallowed the player goes into bleedout, they'd be forced to regurgitate the player. This way, the player has a way to escape even without being able to struggle or kill the predator.

After some serious testing with help from members of the community i have discovered that player reformation is bugged in 4.22 but was working fine in 4.18 (other versions too possibly but they werent tested) The weird part of this bug is that it only happens on saves where 4.22 was the first version that was used since the player reformation feature was added. If you start a save on 4.18 and then update to 4.22 it works fine, buuuut if you start a save on 4.22 it doesn't work. Which seems to be some sort of initialization problem.

9 minutes ago, Relerr said:

I've got the mod working, and the Wiki doesn't have a lot of info about it, but how do you level up your devourment level and gain perks to use? Seems it doesn't go up, but I've gotten my individual perk trees to level up.

If you're gaining vore perks, then you're gaining Devourment levels. It's based on the vanilla system; for every five points of vore skill you gain, you go up a Vore level and gain a Vore perk.