So I'm planning to do a playthrough as a predator only player.

And im looking for any Combat mods to run with it, Like ordinator and such.

What Mod should I get to make it a challenging but fair experience? Basically making vore not overpowered And have Combat focus as well.

Quality of life or Mods that Compliment well with them is also fine.

I will be playing as an Argonian as well, though I always have a hard time deciding on what she will look like.

47 minutes ago, ibiza6 said:

So I'm planning to do a playthrough as a predator only player.

And im looking for any Combat mods to run with it, Like ordinator and such.

What Mod should I get to make it a challenging but fair experience? Basically making vore not overpowered And have Combat focus as well.

Quality of life or Mods that Compliment well with them is also fine.

I will be playing as an Argonian as well, though I always have a hard time deciding on what she will look like.

This is just my personal opinion here, so take it with a grain of salt.

Mods that make combat faster tend to make vore harder to use. Mods that make it slower and more tactical are good for a Vore playthrough.

If you were open to occasionally losing a fight by getting swallowed, then I recommend a mod to make creatures tougher. Getting swallowed by a bear is great way to be reminded that you need to increase your skills.

If it's a survival playthrough and you use a needs mod, then anything that reduces the amount of food in the game is great -- you have to rely on vore to stay fed.

Immersive Wenches, Populated Skyrim, and Inconsequential NPCs are good for adding some NPCs who won't be missed if something ... happens to them.

9 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i wish creature framework was compatible with this btw.

Hopefully someone, someday, somewhere, will do a set of high poly creature bodies with creature framework support AND morph bodies. 

3 minutes ago, markdf said:

Hopefully someone, someday, somewhere, will do a set of high poly creature bodies with creature framework support AND morph bodies. 

also wondering is there a way for npcs to other type of vore methods, because it seems you can only set it to one type at a time for everyone including the player.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

also wondering is there a way for npcs to other type of vore methods, because it seems you can only set it to one type at a time for everyone including the player.

First we need a full set of vore and elimination animations, and some location-contextual dialogue, and a scheme for determining when NPCs use different types of vore. 

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

an another idea of mine this mod could utilize sexlab aroused if it is installed with option for vore to cause arousal increase on whoever performs it perhaps?

This belongs in an add-on, not the main mod. But it's easy enough to do if someone is interested.

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

an another idea of mine this mod could utilize sexlab aroused if it is installed with option for vore to cause arousal increase on whoever performs it perhaps?

Actually this could be a full-fledged minigame. Vore increases arousal, but orgasms caus accidental regurgitation. Chastity devices keep prey trapped in the relevant location. Use retrovore to force people to orgasm from the inside. Definitely some interesting ideas.

Accidental Digestion while sleeping inside someone was one thing I like from an add on from the earlier non refractor versions. I also always thought the "does this feel good (sex)" dialogue was kind of non functional. had an idea about maybe the more you do it the more aroused the predator your in gets, and if they get too "worked up" they could start digesting you just out of uncontrollable lust.

14 hours ago, markdf said:

Actually this could be a full-fledged minigame. Vore increases arousal, but orgasms caus accidental regurgitation. Chastity devices keep prey trapped in the relevant location. Use retrovore to force people to orgasm from the inside. Definitely some interesting ideas.

someone would have to convert dd devices to the morphs though.

On 4/29/2021 at 10:55 PM, markdf said:

I can definitely increase the upper limit on those sliders.

Most of the sound effects SHOULD keep playing though -- it's just the ones that get triggered periodically (the burps and gurgles) that wont happen. The normal digestion-sounds loop should keep going. And isn't that realistic? During sex, most people will hold in their farts even when they're on the verge of getting diverticulitis. It's quite extraordinary, really.

Rather than a beam, I made the following changes to BellyPort:

1. It casts much faster, making it much easier to aim. 
  2. It has an area of effect, so you don't have to aim perfectly.
  3. It has a visible explosion, which I think was missing previously.

Awesome, I look forward to ludicrous sizes and easier Bellyporting. :3

What you just stated as the effects that wouldn't keep playing are most of the sound effects. Burps I get, but stomach gurgles, churns, and struggling sounds? None of those make sense to keep from happening. They're involuntary, after all, and in lieu of animation showing otherwise, are the way to know there's someone inside the character.

2 minutes ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

New question! Im using Half-Khajiit-Race (Ohmes-Raht) and i notice the equipable doesn't match with the skin textures though the mod using the skin textures of whatever im using for normal skins? I thought the equipable does the same too :C 

ScreenShot11.png

better picture

ScreenShot12.png

If human npc digestes me, i am invisible in 3-d person view until i wear some body armor. After that i can remove armor, and body is ok. But if some wolf or crab does it i am invisible and can do nothing. Tried to launch racemenu, but it crashes game.

One more thing. If there is group of bandits or volves and one of them digests me, the rest of them attack 'new me'. Is it possible to become digester faction member?

Sorry for bad english.

1 hour ago, dreiph said:

If human npc digestes me, i am invisible in 3-d person view until i wear some body armor. After that i can remove armor, and body is ok. But if some wolf or crab does it i am invisible and can do nothing. Tried to launch racemenu, but it crashes game.

One more thing. If there is group of bandits or volves and one of them digests me, the rest of them attack 'new me'. Is it possible to become digester faction member?

Sorry for bad english.

I'd probably guess that you don't have creature support set up properly. Did you install Playable Monster Mod from the dependencies?

Apologies if I've missed something obvious but I can't seem to trigger the mod unless I ask an npc or use the debug override hotkey. I wanted to use it just for creatures devouring humans but even turning on M/F it never seems to happen. Each requirement is installed and vore seems to work ok if manually prompted.

15 minutes ago, Seraph7289 said:

Oh so that's why my creatures aren't eating anything.

Playable Monster Mod is NOT a dependency. If you use Become Your Killer with creatures, Playable Monster Mod will make the results slightly less terrible. That's it.

16 minutes ago, Seraph7289 said:

Oh so that's why my creatures aren't eating anything.

It sounds more like SPID isn't working, so the predator ability isn't being attached to them 

3 hours ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

New question! Im using Half-Khajiit-Race (Ohmes-Raht) and i notice the equipable doesn't match with the skin textures though the mod using the skin textures of whatever im using for normal skins? I thought the equipable does the same too :C 

ScreenShot11.png

Have you tried switching to the other equippable belly? They handle texturing differently.