1 hour ago, InternIsla said:

Just installed the latest version with default settings, and the morphs are totally out of control. Like, a single humanoid prey will make the belly go straight to maximum size (and I tested this by setting max scale to 50), the belly stays at max size until prey is completely digested, at which point it just shoots back down to 0 scale. Struggle morphs are super messed up too, taking up nearly the entire screen regardless of belly size.

Edit: Elimination locus is similarly broken. Instantly scales up to max size, and stays there until it goes back down to 0. The belly scaling also reduces your speed to basically nil (you actually can't move at all in third-person mode).

I think bad data was getting into the size cache. That should be fixed.

Another possible reason is that you have some other mod that uses the (typically unused) PerceptionCondition actorvalue. You can check if another mod is modifying it using More Informative Console. It should normally be 100.

7 hours ago, forgetful hatter said:

Agreed.

that was extremely exciting to mess with but you're 100% right
a person could make one set of voicelines, but you'd have people asking for another. and theres roughly 16 or so other ones
it would take farr too long.

i threw these 3 together as a mess and for a bit of fun
its that line that is said when a player asks a pred to digest them and their relationship is low
the khajit sounds kinda slurred but this program is honestly its so impressive. I like its imperfect enough to tell. 

FemaleSultry,  FemaleKhajiit and FemaleCommoner

Really Well,, I'm not about to pass up a free meal. Besides, you'll add nicely to my asssss.mp3 269.51 kB · 150 downloads

That's actually quite nice! Might be worth converting a few of the most notable lines. I'll have to look at the batch mode operation.

30 minutes ago, markdf said:

I think bad data was getting into the size cache. That should be fixed.

Another possible reason is that you have some other mod that uses the (typically unused) PerceptionCondition actorvalue. You can check if another mod is modifying it using More Informative Console. It should normally be 100.

100, or 1.0? When I checked in the console, it appeared to be set to 0.5. I don't suppose there's any easy way to tell what mod is changing that AV?

Edit: Okay, so I guess it is 100. Checked it on an NPC, and when I set the AV to 100 on myself, the default morph values work fine. I can't even begin to imagine what set it to 0.5 in the first place.

Edit #2: Weird. Tried searching through script sources for my installed mods (VS Code is a wonderful tool), and it seems like Devourment is the only mod I have that refers to PerceptionCondition - at least, by name. I'm not too strong on Papyrus scripting; can mods get or set AVs using FormIDs or indices? Or just any way besides the full AV name.

37 minutes ago, InternIsla said:

100, or 1.0? When I checked in the console, it appeared to be set to 0.5. I don't suppose there's any easy way to tell what mod is changing that AV?

Edit: Okay, so I guess it is 100. Checked it on an NPC, and when I set the AV to 100 on myself, the default morph values work fine. I can't even begin to imagine what set it to 0.5 in the first place.

Edit #2: Weird. Tried searching through script sources for my installed mods (VS Code is a wonderful tool), and it seems like Devourment is the only mod I have that refers to PerceptionCondition - at least, by name. I'm not too strong on Papyrus scripting; can mods get or set AVs using FormIDs or indices? Or just any way besides the full AV name.

Some MagicEffects use it (and other "unused" actorvalues) in order to have skill-based magnitude scaling -- which is how exactly how Devourment makes Macromancy spells scale in proportion to your Alteration skill.

As far as I know, there is no way to do a search for that kind of thing, short of writing an XEdit script. Which I just did.

You'll have to copy and paste the output to a text editor to search within it, but at least it dumps the data out for you.

PerceptionCondition is listed as "Unknown 46".

MF - AVSearch.pas

Placing Weightmorphs as a higher number in the load order fixes it, but removes the devourment functions obviously. Definitely something in the devourment script. Ideally i'd like to be able to get a negative weight again, as i had other sliders set.

39 minutes ago, markdf said:

Some MagicEffects use it (and other "unused" actorvalues) in order to have skill-based magnitude scaling -- which is how exactly how Devourment makes Macromancy spells scale in proportion to your Alteration skill.

As far as I know, there is no way to do a search for that kind of thing, short of writing an XEdit script. Which I just did.

You'll have to copy and paste the output to a text editor to search within it, but at least it dumps the data out for you.

PerceptionCondition is listed as "Unknown 46".

MF - AVSearch.pas 906 B · 0 downloads

First of all, I'd like to say that you're awesome, and I really appreciate you taking the time to put that together.

Unfortunately, the results weren't particularly illuminating. I'll attach the output so you can see if I missed something, but as far as I can tell, Devourment is the only thing that's using it.

AVSearch Output.txt

Edit: Whatever it is, it set PerceptionCondition back to 0.5 after a little while. Now I'm wondering if it might be a script that the author didn't include a source for?

18 minutes ago, InternIsla said:

First of all, I'd like to say that you're awesome, and I really appreciate you taking the time to put that together.

Unfortunately, the results weren't particularly illuminating. I'll attach the output so you can see if I missed something, but as far as I can tell, Devourment is the only thing that's using it.

AVSearch Output.txt 410.37 kB · 0 downloads

Edit: Whatever it is, it set PerceptionCondition back to 0.5 after a little while. Now I'm wondering if it might be a script that the author didn't include a source for?

I figured out XEdit scripting for a different task, and I'm still riding the good feeling. ?

Possibly. It could also be a source file in a BSA. I'll see if I can find another way to debug that.

42 minutes ago, BobgorT said:

Hi all, 
Can i just say, what a sick mod. Love it.

I have an issue where weightmorphs will let my character gain weight, but I cannot lose it!!!!!
Sorry if this has been brought up before, is there a fix?

I think weightMorphs works on the footstep animation -- so you should lose weight by running around a lot. Not sure though, I don't maintain those scripts.

21 minutes ago, BobgorT said:

Placing Weightmorphs as a higher number in the load order fixes it, but removes the devourment functions obviously. Definitely something in the devourment script. Ideally i'd like to be able to get a negative weight again, as i had other sliders set.

We're working on a substantial upgrade to weightMorphs, so ... wait and see, I guess. Not a satisfying answer, I know. But that's where we're at.

6 hours ago, markdf said:

We're working on a substantial upgrade to weightMorphs, so ... wait and see, I guess. Not a satisfying answer, I know. But that's where we're at.

Awesome! Weightmorphs has been one of my favourites for a long time.
Are you able to provide a loose eta?

15 minutes ago, BobgorT said:

Awesome! Weightmorphs has been one of my favourites for a long time.
Are you able to provide a loose eta?

Unfortunately not. These kinds of projects can seem 99% done, and then the last 1% turns out be 1000x harder than the rest.

Has anybody had luck with Phylactery? I have "play as your killer" turned off and I don't think I've had it trigger once, it keeps sending me back to my last save. Kinda wishing there was a guide or some such. Also, why no option to ask to be vored, only to vore somebody else? Very odd design choice for those who like non-violent prey stuff.

31 minutes ago, TornadoADV said:

Has anybody had luck with Phylactery? I have "play as your killer" turned off and I don't think I've had it trigger once, it keeps sending me back to my last save. Kinda wishing there was a guide or some such. Also, why no option to ask to be vored, only to vore somebody else? Very odd design choice for those who like non-violent prey stuff.

Phylactery requires that a friendly (and still alive) NPC have endoed you at some point in the past. Or you can ask a follower to be one of your phylacteries.

There is no option to be vored because someone would need to write the dialogue. If you follow the links in the description, you can find several dialogue mods that add various options for asking to be vored.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

Phylactery requires that a friendly (and still alive) NPC have endoed you at some point in the past. Or you can ask a follower to be one of your phylacteries.

There is no option to be vored because someone would need to write the dialogue. If you follow the links in the description, you can find several dialogue mods that add various options for asking to be vored.

I think I may have some sort of dialogue glitch (Hope it's not a load order problem). I have unlocked/taken the perk, but no new dialogue options open up with my followers to designate them as my Phylactery. I'm assuming kinda related, I noticed I have a power to endo others and to even "force feed" myself into a target, but no power that causes me to be endo'd. Am I just having some sort of weird bug/mod conflict?

41 minutes ago, TornadoADV said:

I think I may have some sort of dialogue glitch (Hope it's not a load order problem). I have unlocked/taken the perk, but no new dialogue options open up with my followers to designate them as my Phylactery. I'm assuming kinda related, I noticed I have a power to endo others and to even "force feed" myself into a target, but no power that causes me to be endo'd. Am I just having some sort of weird bug/mod conflict?

If you mean Retrovore, it's meant to be an attack spell for prey characters who can deal a lot of struggle damage. Basically it gives you the chance to kick someone to death from the inside (or, with cordyceps, to send them on a suicide attack against your enemies).

There has never been a power to make another character endo the player.

The dialogue option will only show up if the follower qualifies to use vore (they have the Predator ability and the DevourmentVorish keyword), and it wont show up if they are already one of your phylacteries.

3 hours ago, markdf said:

If you mean Retrovore, it's meant to be an attack spell for prey characters who can deal a lot of struggle damage. Basically it gives you the chance to kick someone to death from the inside (or, with cordyceps, to send them on a suicide attack against your enemies).

There has never been a power to make another character endo the player.

The dialogue option will only show up if the follower qualifies to use vore (they have the Predator ability and the DevourmentVorish keyword), and it wont show up if they are already one of your phylacteries.

Oh, that's pretty cool. (The use of the retrovore power) Is there an option in the debug settings in the MCM to designate an NPC follower as a predator? Or is there a list of followers that have the DevourmentVorish tag/keyword? That would be very helpful. ?

3 minutes ago, TornadoADV said:

Oh, that's pretty cool. (The use of the retrovore power) Is there an option in the debug settings in the MCM to designate an NPC follower as a predator? Or is there a list of followers that have the DevourmentVorish tag/keyword? That would be very helpful. ?

If you chose the "Everyone" option during installation, ALL Humans, Mer, and living creatures are predators.

If you chose the "Default" option, then Orsimer, Bosmer, and Dunmer are predators (plus various factions and creature races).

On 5/4/2021 at 12:40 AM, markdf said:

I think I've asked you this before, but do you have the most recent version of SPID? 

The issue was resolved by starting a new save. I did find a bug where if I keep hitting the menu key in game it would display a lengthened menu that couldn't be exited.

absolutely loving this mod, especially the skull collection!  thought i would share my 1st version of playing around with my dragon skulls in the summon tent mod.   love the placement and anchoring method, works excellent combined with washtubs and basins mod (using the placeables as standing platforms)!  i need to clean up the height of the side skulls and alignment however i like where this is going.   all the Kudos on this excellent mod!

20210506165618_1.jpg

44 minutes ago, coreoveride said:

absolutely loving this mod, especially the skull collection!  thought i would share my 1st version of playing around with my dragon skulls in the summon tent mod.   love the placement and anchoring method, works excellent combined with washtubs and basins mod (using the placeables as standing platforms)!  i need to clean up the height of the side skulls and alignment however i like where this is going.   all the Kudos on this excellent mod!

Glad you're enjoying it!

In all honesty, I'm really surprised it took this long for someone to show off their skull collection. I assumed a bookshelf full of skulls would be the FIRST thing people did.

I know this is probably a silly question. I followed the tutorial video and some things are working but not others. Asking to eat someone causes no reaction. When myself or an npc do get eaten there is no change to the bellies of the modals but there is stomach audio. I'm probably just missing something, I'm still new to PC modding so any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

31 minutes ago, Tyro21 said:

I know this is probably a silly question. I followed the tutorial video and some things are working but not others. Asking to eat someone causes no reaction. When myself or an npc do get eaten there is no change to the bellies of the modals but there is stomach audio. I'm probably just missing something, I'm still new to PC modding so any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Do you have a body replacer mod installed, like This One which works extremely well with Devourment?

If you followed the video, then I assume you didn't use the installer. Did you copy the "meshes_npc" directory and rename it to "meshes"?

Do you have the RaceMenu mod installed?

I'm only using CBBE I did not want to install too much at first so I could keep track of things. also I am using the Vortex mod manager when I did it all manually it did not work at all.

I will try renaming meshes